Literate 21+ Individual Rolep...

Av _BlackRoseDemon_

Art is not mine Any minors, get out! To clear up some confusion, this is a lore-base romance rp with smut be... Mer

饾暯饾枤饾枒饾枈饾枠
饾暠饾枖饾枟饾枓饾枠
ATTENTION!! (pls read)
饾暯饾枈饾枛饾枤饾枈饾枠饾枡
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暚饾枠饾枠饾枂饾枠饾枠饾枎饾枔 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枓饾枖饾枔 饾枖饾枊 饾暰饾枒饾枖饾枡饾枍 (F)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枓饾枖饾枔 饾枖饾枊 饾暬饾枟饾枎饾枆饾枈 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枓饾枖饾枔 饾枖饾枊 饾暟饾枔饾枦饾枮 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枓饾枖饾枔 饾枖饾枊 饾杺饾枟饾枂饾枡饾枍 (F)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枓饾枖饾枔 饾枖饾枊 饾暡饾枟饾枈饾枈饾枆 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枓饾枖饾枔 饾枖饾枊 饾暡饾枒饾枤饾枡饾枡饾枖饾枔饾枮 (F)
馃挏 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枓饾枖饾枔 饾枖饾枊 饾暦饾枤饾枠饾枡 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暛饾枖饾枆饾枮饾枌饾枤饾枂饾枟饾枆 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暬饾枟饾枎饾枠饾枖饾枔饾枈饾枟 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暩饾枈饾枟饾枓饾枂饾枔 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暚饾枔饾枌饾枈饾枒 (M)
馃挏 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暬饾枂饾枔饾枡饾枍饾枈饾枟 (F)
馃 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暢饾枈饾枬 饾暛饾枖饾枮饾枠 (M)
馃挋 饾杽饾枖饾枤饾枟 饾暚饾枃饾枤饾枠饾枎饾枦饾枈 饾杹饾枂饾枓饾枙饾枎饾枟饾枈 饾暛饾枖饾枮饾枊饾枟饾枎饾枈饾枔饾枆 (M)
馃挏 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暟饾枦饾枎饾枒 饾暥饾枎饾枔饾枌 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暡饾枟饾枎饾枓 饾暛饾枟饾枖饾枡饾枍饾枈饾枟饾枠 (M)
馃 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暜饾枟饾枎饾枓饾枠饾枖饾枔 饾暜饾枍饾枂饾枒饾枎饾枅饾枈饾枠 (M/F)
馃挏 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暣饾枔饾枅饾枤饾枃饾枤饾枠 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暚 饾暜饾枖饾枙 饾枂饾枔饾枆 饾暚 饾暥饾枎饾枒饾枒饾枈饾枟 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暰饾枤饾枙饾枈饾枟饾枔饾枂饾枡饾枤饾枟饾枂饾枒 饾暞饾枈饾枡饾枈饾枅饾枡饾枎饾枦饾枈 (M)
馃 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暛饾枤饾枡饾枒饾枈饾枟饾枠 饾枖饾枊 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暱饾枈饾枒饾枒饾枟饾枎饾枅饾枖 (M/F)
馃挋 饾杽饾枖饾枤饾枟 饾杺饾枈饾枟饾枈饾枩饾枖饾枒饾枊 饾暛饾枖饾枮饾枊饾枟饾枎饾枈饾枔饾枆 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾杽饾枖饾枤饾枟 饾暜饾枍饾枎饾枒饾枆饾枍饾枖饾枖饾枆 饾暠饾枟饾枎饾枈饾枔饾枆 (M)
馃А 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暰饾枅饾枎饾枈饾枔饾枡饾枎饾枠饾枡 (F)
馃 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枓饾枎饾枌饾枖饾枆饾枠 (M/F)
馃挋 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暣饾枅饾枈 饾暥饾枎饾枔饾枌 (M)
馃 饾暰饾枅饾枍饾枖饾枖饾枒 饾枖饾枊 饾暩饾枖饾枔饾枠饾枡饾枈饾枟饾枠 (M/F)
馃 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暢饾枖饾枤饾枠饾枈 饾枖饾枊 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暦饾枤饾枅饾枎饾枒饾枒饾枈饾枠 (M/F)
馃挋 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暰饾枎饾枟饾枈饾枔 (M)
馃А 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枡饾枈饾枅饾枡饾枎饾枦饾枈 饾杺饾枎饾枡饾枍 饾暚 饾暰饾枈饾枅饾枟饾枈饾枡 (F)
馃 饾暡饾枂饾枒饾枂饾枬饾枮 (M)
馃 饾暛饾枒饾枂饾枅饾枑 & 饾暯饾枈饾枆 (M/F)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暰饾枙饾枮 饾枩饾枎饾枡饾枍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暩饾枂饾枔饾枮 饾暠饾枂饾枅饾枈饾枠 (M)
馃挏 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暱饾枍饾枖饾枟饾枔 饾暠饾枂饾枎饾枟饾枮 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暜饾枂饾枟饾枓饾枎饾枒饾枒饾枂'饾枠 饾暰饾枖饾枔 (M)
馃 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暜饾枂饾枠饾枡饾枒饾枈 饾枎饾枔 饾枡饾枍饾枈 饾杺饾枖饾枖饾枆饾枠 (M)
馃挏 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暦饾枖饾枠饾枡 饾暦饾枤饾枅饾枎饾枒饾枒饾枈 (M)
鉂わ笍 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暟饾枬-饾暜饾枖饾枙 (M)
馃А 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暯饾枎饾枔饾枌 饾暩饾枂饾枠饾枡饾枈饾枟 (F)
馃А 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暰饾枍饾枈饾枟饾枎饾枊饾枊 (F)
馃挋 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暜饾枮饾枃饾枖饾枟饾枌 (M)
馃挋 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暞饾枈饾枠饾枎饾枌饾枔饾枈饾枟 (M)

馃 饾暱饾枍饾枈 饾暬饾枂饾枟饾枂饾枔饾枖饾枟饾枓饾枂饾枒 饾暣饾枔饾枦饾枈饾枠饾枡饾枎饾枌饾枂饾枡饾枖饾枟饾枠 (M/F)

66 1 1
Av _BlackRoseDemon_

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Investigators}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Hunters-030

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Hello! My name is Henry Slavor. I work as a ghost investigator with December, Alaka, and Melanie. Just call us if you need experts like us!"

Age: 2,000+

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Chaotic and wild, Henry is someone who doesn't care if he's a red one - a red haired vampire which is the top of vampire society, with white haired at second/middle and black haired at the bottom because they blend in with humans more than white or red. Henry being Henry, he deeply cares for his friends treating them like family and has been enjoying their company since the investigations started.

Despite his wild personality that makes him do crazy things that makes December shake his head in disappointment for a brother, Henry is really intelligent when it comes history of certain ghost - one of them being the Conjuring and the Mary Queen.

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: "Catching" ghost, investigating haunted houses, video games and manga

Dislikes: Trap doors and skyscrapers

Backstory: Born in the year 19xx, Henry was the only child in the Slavor family. Instead of the blood thirsty vampires people see them in the 500 or much later, his family were famous book authors.

Like the Lucilles, they aren't known for their strength and more about gaining allies.

Henry grew up with little friends as his interest was described werid for the kids, regardless if they were human or not.

His uncle on his father's side died in a car crash and he was with him when it happened. It took many years to get some professional help as well get use of the trauma.

But it didn't help from seeing visions of his uncle everytime he sleeps. When he's awake, he doesn't see him.

One day, the day of Christmas and the day Henry goes to college, something.. particular happened.

According to his parents, he was screaming in his sleep and not even their own powers wasn't able to wake him up from whatever slumber or nightmare he's having.

They told him his screams just suddenly stopped and they were pushed out of his room, the door closing and locking.

It took them three minutes to finally get inside and saw a sight they shouldn't see.

A sort of glow was on their son and next thing they didn't know, someone - one they don't know - was in their son's room.

Henry has ask the person their name but they have no memory of their name or their past. He could tell this person was a vampire but they were neither a red, a white nor a black.

Six months went by that day and the Slavors took him in, having Henry name him on the day he came - December 25th.

By the time they left the house, they already formed a strong bond - one that is definitely hard to break. After exchanging the visions, they agreed to help each other out while Henry helps out December and figure out his memories.

Years later in the year 20xx, they met two humans who one has the ability to see ghost - well vaguely.

With the two girls, the four were able to form a group now investigating haunted houses in hopes to see any paranormal while also finding answers of December.

Power(s): Invisibility - Henry, like the name states, can turn invisible as long as he doesn't breath (If someone gets that reference, I freakin love you)

Strength(s): Intelligence, hunting, camera work and technology

Weakness(s): Stealth

Fear(s): Darkness

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Teasing
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Bondage/Any
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): Due to his fear of darkness, one of his older cousins gave him several lava lamps as gift on his birthday before ghost hunting.

_______________________________________

Name: "My name is December 25th, ghost investigator. I lost my original name a long time ago. Just call me December.

Age: 2000+

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Being the opposite of his brother, December keeps the group in line. They made a running joke of him being the mother since he always triple checks of their equipment as well as the team. Hell, whenever something bad happens, he always counts heads to make sure everyone is here. People see him as a good friend and he sees them as family.

December is a calm and collected individual that questions on how exactly Henry was able to rope him into his shenanigans. While the three are screaming their heads off like headless chickens, this man is standing there like slenderman in the forest with a blank look or his resting "really?" bitch look.

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Reading, ice popsicles and hunting ghost

Dislikes: Getting zero results, heavy sweets and bright lights on his face

Backstory: December has no memories of his past, nor remembers his own name. No matter how much he tries to think, it results in a tv static in his brain that blocks out any memories he tries to think of.

The only memory he has is seeing a silhouette of person come whenever he's awake, but when he's asleep nothing - not a single soul in his dreams.

When he was "created", he became part of the Slavor family as their son and brother. Wanting to know more about his past, he joins Henry when offered to help not only pick up his memories but also investigate more on the paranormal.

Power(s): X-Ray/Heat Temperature: December is able to see heat temperatures or x-rays of people and animals. This included the dead as well.

Strength(s): Tech knowledge, intelligence, cautious and charismatic

Weakness(s): Insecure

Fear(s): Thalassophobia

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Make out sessions, dirty talk and straddling
Turn off: Pain and gross stuff
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Alaka, December is an early bird.

_______________________________________

Name: "Melanie Archer, nice to meet you!"

Age: 26

Gender: Female

Species: Human (Supernatural??)

Appearance:

Personality: Hyperactive and the attention span of a 4 year old, Melanie is an independent and confident investigator that shows no bounds of interest of the paranormal. The group likes to call her a Henry 2.0 because of how their energies match in every situation. She knows what kind of energy to bring when it comes investigating certain places and when to tone down her excitement.

Most people on Twitter and YouTube like to call her Cat because of her energy but become deeply wrong whenever it comes to various top most haunted places. Being an expert with the paranormal, she writes down any predictions and anything that comes to mind when it comes to the Estes method.

Height: 5'7"

Sexuality: Bisexual (Leans towards men)

Likes: Ghosting hunting with the group, video games and haunted mansions

Dislikes: Abadonment company buildings

Backstory: Born with unique abilities, it did stop from Melanie of getting "special" treatment mainly because her parents didn't see anything wrong with it.

Her ability? Seeing in the future. Well, glimpse of it. She doesn't know what exactly it is until it happens right in front of her. She claims it's like seeing first person in a video game and she has to solve it like a mystery novel.

Over the years, she would grown use to it until several years ago, she got an image of two males one with red hair and one with blue, a women in a officer's uniform what appears to be in a police station. Those three running away from something and one of them closing the door only to be broken but some sort of force and all three including Melanie are pushed back from this force. The final image she got was a blurry person, unable to tell if they are a man or woman, yelling at the man in red.

Since then, she has been on the search for these individuals. She was able to find the officer after a six months, telling her the predictions. It didn't take long of finding Henry and December, saying what Melanie had said.

Wanting proof, Henry offered them both to prove their abilities and head to one of the most haunted mansions. During their investigation, they weren't alone and kept feeling this eerie feeling before hearing a full on demonic screech within the mansion after pulling Henry out of the Estes method and ran.

Of course, like her vision, they were pushed back from an unknown force and went back to the station that same night.

This cause both Melanie and Alaka to join the group in hope to get some answers.

Power(s): Future Mark - The ability to see glimpse of the future. It's unpredictable of how and when it shows as well as unable to know what day that vision comes in.

Strength(s): Intelligence on the paranormal

Weakness(s): Intelligence in general

Fear(s): Spiders webs

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Consent
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: N/a
Dom/Sub: Switch with a sub lean

Other(s): N/a

_______________________________________

Name: "Alaka Belova."

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Former officer turned investigator, Alaka is someone of intelligence and high interest of crimes and the paranormal. With someone of calm and collected on the group similar to December, she balances out the group and their shenanigans. She keeps a low profile, thinking more into her head than out loud. While December makes sure to keep their heads on their shoulders, Alaka keeps them on their feet in order to get away from the haunted place.

She has been described as the woman to give a cold shoulder and be a buzz kill.. and she is. Whenever Henry and Alaka want to do something dangerous, she has to be the grown up and slap them on the heads.

Height: 5'8"

Sexuality: Lesbian

Likes: Investigation

Dislikes: Criminals

Backstory: Born from a father who was a detective as a child, Alaka grew up wanting to be like her dad some day resulting in acing her classes and get into the academy.

There, she became an officer keeping up with the hard work but no one recognized her abilities and ended up being fired. There she met Melanie and the group, wanting to put that hard work of hers to good use.

Power(s): None

Strength(s): Intelligence

Weakness(s): Balance

Fear(s): Equinophobia

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Grinding, teasing, shower talk and praising
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with a dom lean

Other(s): She cut her hair when she joined the group.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: For past year and a half, you have experienced something.. strange within your mansion. You have told exorcist, demon hunter, even paranormal hunters but nothing.

However, someone had recommended ghost investigators handing you the card of this group and left.

Now, standing with a phone in your ear, listening to any kind of voice on the other side. About three rings, someone answered the call.

"Ghost Investigators, how may we help you?" A voice is heard on the other end.

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Hunters-030?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...

Fortsett 氓 les

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
饾悎饾惌饾惉 饾惌饾悺饾悶 饾悷饾悽饾惈饾惉饾惌 饾悵饾悮饾惒 饾悰饾悮饾悳饾悿 饾惌饾惃 饾惉饾悳饾悺饾惃饾惃饾惀 , 饾悁饾悮饾惀饾悽饾惒饾悮饾悺 饾悽饾惉 饾惂饾惃饾惏 饾悽饾惂 饾煆饾煄饾惌饾悺 饾悹饾惈饾悮饾悵饾悶, 饾惏饾悺饾悽饾惀饾悶 饾惉饾悺饾悶饾惉 饾惌饾悺饾悶饾惈饾悶 饾惉饾悺...
271K 7.8K 133
"饾懟饾拤饾拞饾挀饾拞'饾挃 饾挀饾拞饾拏饾拲饾拲饾挌 饾拸饾拹 饾挊饾拏饾挌 饾拹饾拠 饾挊饾拪饾拸饾拸饾拪饾拸饾拡 饾拪饾拠 饾拪饾拸 饾挄饾拤饾拞饾拪饾挀 饾拞饾挌饾拞饾挃 饾挌饾拹饾挅'饾拲饾拲 饾拏饾拲饾挊饾拏饾挌饾挃 饾拑饾拞 饾拏 饾拝饾挅饾拵饾拑 饾拑饾拲饾拹饾拸饾拝饾拞."
112K 967 28
馃崑lemons (sexual stories) I would say 18+! now sooooo lmao {~REQUEST CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!~} (The fuck, why I been at this so long idk)
40.2K 149 17
Basically a photo book of all your favorite Waifu's, some pictures will be 18+ while the rest will be Hot. So enjoy everyone