boop26

☆ 耳をすませば a girl's "frightening appearance" and "spooky character" was said to scare her classmates and "dist... Еще

whisper of the heart
PROLOGUE
GROWN-UP TIME
ASSEMBLY TIME
TEST TIME
Christmas Special
SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 1ST PERIOD
SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 2ND PERIOD
SMALL NOTE

[NAME] TIME

272 14 3
boop26

(name) had woken up extra early for her first day in Class E. She almost made the mistake of entering the main building. Now there she stood, in front of the hill the End Class was. 'When you stand in front of school wondering if you should actually go or just skip..' After a long sigh, she convinced herself to climb "Mt. Fuji". She lifted her foot to take a step onto the slope and..gave up. She then decided to wait until one of the E Class students came and could help her up the hill.

After a few minutes of sitting on the floor and enjoying the sunrise, she heard two male voices talking on their way to the hill. She almost jumped in joy! She debated running up to them but remembered her past responses to that action. She slowly walked towards them, taking note of their appearance. A boy with spiked black hair and one with light blue hair.

"Excuse me." She called in front of them, catching the two boys' attention. Her bangs covered her face, helping with her scary looks. The boys flinched, the black haired boy more than the other. "Y-Yes?" The blue haired boy stuttered, a bit scared of the girl. Once (name) saw that the boys were actually listening to her, she lifted her head. Her bangs moved out of her face and her sparkling eyes were glowing.

"Do you know how to get up the hill to the E Class?" She murmured, a bit embarrassed about her situation. Seeing as she was in the same class as them, the boys felt a slight bit relaxed in her presence.

The black haired boy spoke up, "We're actually on our way up there. Would you like to join us, uhh?" "(name). My name is (last name) (name)." "I'm Shiota Nagisa and this is Sugino Tomohito. Nice to meet you, (last name).

Walking and talking with Shiota and Sugino was more fun than (name) expected. From what she has seen, Class E had seemed more carefree than the A Class could ever be. While listening to the two argue about aliens, she had a ghost of a smile on her lips. Sugino didn't catch it and neither did Shiota. The group didn't even notice that they had made it up the mountain.

Sugino stood in front of the two and waved with jazz hands, "Welcome to the E Class, (last name)!" Shiota chuckled at Sugino's welcome and clapped his hands towards (name). She stuttered a thank you and bowed repeatedly.

The three entered the building with Sugino informing the girl of his favourite baseball player and his experience with the octopus. Hearing word about the octopus made her a bit upset she was out here but shrugged it off. "Hey Nagisa, Sugino! Is that our new student-GAH" One of the students had called from the window, catching the trio's attention.

The boy had orangish hair and a pretty face, (name) noticed. 'He's probably popular..' She always had a talent of telling what someone is like by looking at them or seeing how they act. Once she realized she had been staring too intently, she flinched. Also surprising the two boys with her as well. Shiota took it upon himself to introduce her, since the girl was in a state of shock.

"This is (last name). Yeah, she is new. (last name), this is Maehara Hiroto." Maehara didn't even have the guts to flirt with the new girl. She was too..scary for him. She gave off 'I'll shove my arm up your ass and reach my other into your throat and shake hands.' (courtesy of xiaocamehome). Maehara nodded and gave a nervous smile to the girl before slowly backing away.

(name) understood she probably came off as scary and curled into a ball on the floor. Sugino and Shiota sweatdropped at the girl's behaviour. "D-Don't worry (last name)! There are plenty of other people in the class who won't think of you as scary. You'll be fine!"

' "They won't find you scary," he says. "You'll be fine," he says.' (name) paled as she looked away from the students as she stood outside the door. There were large windows so the students gathered around them to see the girl. (name) could see them shrink back at the sight of her.

A gentle pat on her shoulder snapped her out of her thoughts. She whipped her head around, making eye contact with the octopus they called "Korosensei". "Good morning." She takes a few steps back and bows. "Good morning (last name). I'll give you the signal to come in." He informs her, stepping past her to open the door.

As he enters, she soon hears a bunch of gunshots, but that wasn't the height of her worries. Maybe she should leave while he's not here. "Hey." A new voice hollered from the other side of the hall. A tall, red haired boy making his way over to her. "You must be new. Hmm..oh! I know you! You're (mispronounced name)! Like the horror movie."

(name) had no choice to nod and confirm. Mainly because the boy scared her too much for her to correct him. "No offense but..you look more like a coward than the (mispronounced name) I've heard about. Maybe the rumors were fake. Or you're just a wealking." He finished, strutting his way into the classroom and shutting the door behind him.

(name) clenched her fists tight, feeling the tears in her eyes. Blinking them away because she knew how embarrassing it would be to cry on her first day in a new class. She shrugged off the boy's words and held her head high. "Our new student may walk in now." She heard from inside the classroom.

She steadied herself and took slow but steady steps into the classroom. Her hair blew from the small force she used to slide open the door. She stood beside her teacher and introduced herself. "My name is (last name) (name)." She observed that the students and teacher had slightly backed away from her.

"W-Well (last name), you can take a seat beside Karma, the red head." Her teacher hesitated, pointing a tentacle to an empty seat. She bowed her head in thanks before strolling to her desk, noticing her classmates turn their heads in fear when she walks by them. She makes brief eye contact with "Karma" before sitting down.

As the day continued until lunch, (name) surprisingly listened during her classes. Despite not having a reason to motivate her to do well in her tests or quizzes. She was never going back to the main building anyway. But..something - she didn't know what - was motivating her to do well. Maybe it was Karma's words. Maybe she just had to prove him wrong.

(name) was starting to think she was unapproachable. At lunch, everyone completely ignored her and talked to their friends. Classes continued and (name) was glad they didn't have any partner assignments. She might have cried.

Soon the last bell of the day rang. "I have one announcement before you all leave. We will begin cleanup duty after school. I will put up a paper and everyone who wants to volunteer can write their name." Korosensei declared, holding up a blank piece of paper. "See you all tomorrow!" He told the class, before leaving through the window to visit a concert in South Korea.

The students began to talk whilst packing their bags. (name) was thinking about volunteering. After all, she loved to clean. She heard most students talking about things they had to do after school and were too busy to volunteer.

She left the classroom after some students and rushed to the bathroom, deciding to wait for most of the students to leave. 'I'll sign up for cleaning after school in secret.' She declared in her thoughts, mostly to reassure herself.

After waiting for about 15 minutes, she exited the bathroom and took her time walking to the classroom. She heard two girl students talking from inside.

"Who, (last name)?" The first girl questioned. "Yeah, I think she'd definitely sign up for this stuff." The second answered, giggling at her own response. "Excuse me..." (name) called from behind the girl. The two students flinched and gasped. "How long were you there?" The second girl panicked, seeing the taller female stand behind her. "That role..Can I do that role?" (name) asked with her eyes sparkling in excitement.

The two students looked at each other for a brief moment before they seemed to brush it off. "Don't push yourself." "Don't do it unwillingly." (name) pursed her lips.

"I've never...done anything unwillingly." She confesses. "Eh?" The two students turn towards her in question. "I want to be everyone's friend, but I won't do it half-heartedly for a role. However, I won't live up to your expectations. I feel bad, but.." She ends, thinking of her next words. "What?" The first girl asks, almost scared.

"I can't sense spirits at all." She finishes, seeming disappointed in herself. "No?" The second girl turns to her again. "No." (name) nods her head. "At all?" The girl questions. "No."

The second girl bursts out in laughter. "You're coming out with that now? Did you say, "expectations"? You're so far out there! I mean so far, right Okuda? Why are you crying?" "I have a soft spot for pure hearted girls." Okuda rubbed her eyes with her forearm, wiping away her tears. "You're out there, too." The second girl commented.

"Do what you want (last name)." The girl winked. "I'm Kaede Kayano, by the way. That one is Okuda Manami." "Thank you! Kaede! Okuda!" (name) bowed repeatedly. She pulled out a pencil and wrote her name on the paper beside the two others. The two looked at her and gave her a thumbs up as she looked at them, giving them a small smile.

'They understood my feelings. Even though it's just a little, I feel like I've changed. And to think it took moving to Class E.' (name) thought, feeling satisfied with herself.

❤︎I end of chapter 1, [name] time

❤︎I author note: first chapter out, hope you enjoyed!

❤︎I sorry it took so long!!

❤︎I also edited because I messed up Sugino's name as I was working on the third chapter

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

14K 337 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
24.1K 630 22
This is my first fanfic. you're based as a female student. Due to constant brutal violence, you are transferred to class E. Or the "end" class, whe...
91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
301K 9K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...