SOLACE

Od Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... Více

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap- 23

2.7K 141 49
Od Kainat204

" I don't."

" He is joking, "

Hobi who was standing behind Jungkook as his best man, suddenly said ,laughing nervously and pinched Jungkook from back and whispered in his ears,

" Kook ,this is not funny. I swear I will skin you alive. This is not the time for joking."

" I am not joking , Hyung.I am serious, "

Jungkook told looking straight into Taehyung who was too stunned to speak.

Mr. Kim stepped forward and yelled,

" What are you saying Jungkook? You can't do this to my son , you love him don't you?"

Jungkook looked at Mr. Kim and scowled,

" I love your son but he is a cheat. I can't marry an unfaithful person. "

Hearing that Taehyung came to his senses and his eyes became as big as saucers. Never in his life he thought someone would question his loyalty or character. In his life he treasured two things the most ,one is his character and the other is his career. After being with Jungkook, he never looked at any other men, he was devoted to Jungkook but how can Jungkook say that?

He looked at Jungkook perplexedly and asked

" What are you saying Kookie? You know I only love you , I never looked at anyone except you."

Jungkook shook his head and said,

" I also thought you loved me but you cheated on me."

Jungkook shouted ,trying to sound hurt , making everyone scowl at Taehyung.

Taehyung screamed ,he couldn't let Jungkook assassinate his character like this in front of so many people and media and blame him for something he never did,

" Stop saying that Jungkook, I didn't cheat."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his elbow and yelled,

" Then what is this? "

Jungkook fished out a remote from his pocket and pressed a button. The big screen which was initially showing some couple pictures of Jungkook and Taehyung and Taehyung with his family and friends ,now started to display pictures of Taehyung with another guy.

A series of whispers flooded the room when the pictures started to show.Looking at the pictures , Taehyung realized it was Minjun. In the pictures, Taehyung was hugging Minjun , Minjun was holding Taehyung's hand , Taehyung's head was rested on Minjun's shoulder and many more.

These pictures showed Taehyung was close to Minjun, indeed he was because Minjun and Taehyung were really good friends and it was casual for them but it was being displayed in a very demeaning and wrong way. The one picture that added fuel to the fire was Minjung kissing Taehyung.

They were not kissing literally but the angle from which it was clicked made it look like they were kissing.

" I can't believe Taehyung was like this."

" Taehyung looks so innocent ,can't believe he did this."

" Poor Jungkook."

" Mr, Kim son's is a cheat."

"Mr. Kim couldn't raise Taehyung properly."

" A motherless child is bound to go astray."

Derogatory remarks like these consumed the wedding venue and reporters immediately shoved mics in front of Mr. Kim and Taehyung 's face flooding them with disgusting questions like,

" Why did you cheat , Kim Taehyung?"

" What do you have to say about your son's action Mr. Kim?"

" Did you know about this Mr. Kim?

Never in his life Taehyung felt this humiliated, he couldn't meet his father's eyes. Just a while ago his father said he was proud of him but for him ,his father's head was hung low, his upbringing was called into question.

He glanced at Jungkook who was looking at him with disgust. His eyes looked at him pleadingly ,asking him to believe him. But the words that left Jungkook's mouth shook him to the core.

" I am breaking this marriage, I can't accept a tainted person like him as my husband, "

Jungkook exclaimed ,sadness invading his face.

He grabbed Taehyung by the shoulder and questioned him angrily ,

" Why did you do this Taehyung? Didn't I love you enough? Why did you ruin me like this?"

A drop of tears rolled down his cheeks.

Everyone started to mumble, throwing curses at Taehyung and his father and pitying Jungkook except Jin and Hobi.

Both of them saw the tears and sad expression on Jungkook's face but they noticed it was fake. They both literally raised him so they knew him more than Jungkook knew himself. Taehyung was too shocked to even think straight so he failed to notice it.

Sensing something was wrong , Jin and Hobi exchanged glances and yanked away Jungkook from Taehyung and said calmly,

" Let's talk things out in a more private place."

"I don't think Taehyung can do this,"

Hobi said, placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook instantly asserted ,

" There is nothing to talk about ."

Jungkook removed Hobi's hand and proceeded to storm outside the venue with big thuds but a voice stopped him,

"Please, Jungkook , don't leave my son,my son 's life will be destroyed."

It was Mr. Kim begged and went on his knees making everyone's jaws drop. No one thought ,they will see the haughty Mr. Kim on his knees begging someone.

Taehyung quickly trailed off his own misery and wrapped his hands around his father's shoulder and requested,

" Dad, please don't do this. Please."

Tears started to roll down Taehyung's cheeks like waterfall , guilt seized Taehyung's heart and he felt an excruciating pain when he saw his father begging helplessly like this. He kept on repeating like a mantra that he is sorry and he didn't cheat.

Jimin went and also side hugged Mr. Kim and everyone was looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes but Jungkook's aura was cold ,his eyes conveyed he won't show any mercy. Taehyung quickly got up from his place and rushed to Jungkook and held his hands and begged,

" Trust me Kookie, I didn't cheat. You know Minjun is my friend nothing more."

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face ,tears refusing to stop falling and he said in a shaky voice,

" I am your Taehyung , Kookie. You have to trust me. I gave my all to you wholeheartedly, my love, my soul ,my body ,my everything. Why aren't you trusting your Taehyung?"

Taehyung asked the last part frustratingly , shaking Jungkook.

There wasn't an iota of emotion in Jungkook's eyes or face. He harshly separated himself from Taehyung making Taehyung fall and strode outside the venue.

" No! Stop Kookie, please stop,don't leave me."

Taehyung broke down and started to cry hysterically. Taehyung's hyung couldn't see Taehyung like this and they couldn't believe Taehyung could do something like this. Seeing Taehyung shattered like this Namjoon quickly went to Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Taehyung and Taehyung fell into his arms crying and said hiccupping ,

" Hyung, please tell my Kookie to not leave, I didn't do it hyung .Please bring back my Kookie ."

Everyone started to leave ,Jin and Hobi were busy handling the media and the whole venue, which was emitting happiness from every corner of the place ,was now mourning.

Mr. Kim was seated on a chair with a blank expression , Jimin and Yoongi by his side. Jin and Hobi in their own world. Taehyung is still in Namjoon's arms crying silently.An overpowering silence thickened in the room ,the whole incident left them speechless. It seemed like time was still for them.

Done by the prolonged silence , Jin spoke with determination,

"I will talk to Jungkook about this .He didn't have to create this drama. I will go and bring him back.I promise."

Hearing Jin's words everyone's ears perked up and they shifted from their position. Jin was about to leave when Mr. Kim suddenly spoke,

" Jin ah , walk out of the door only if you promise to return with my and my son's honour and dignity. If you can't just never show your and your brother's face ever to me again."

Hearing that a crack formed in Jin's heart and he stiffened on his spot. His heart started to bleed when Mr. Kim stated again,

" I may have failed to bring up my son properly but I trust my son and I won't forgive your brother for doing this. I thought highly of you Jeon Seokjin but you failed me today,your upbringings failed today as well."

Jin felt like someone stripped him off his pride and he had rather died than living a life with wounded pride. He realized indeed Mr.Kim was right. Everyone in the room swallowed hearing Mr. Kim's words and looked at Jin's stoic expression.

Jin was hurt indeed but he didn't utter a word and was about to go but he was stopped by a hand on his wrist. Taehyung looked at him tenacious eyes and stated with a firm tone,

" Let me go , Hyung. I want to talk to Jungkook. He has to give me some answers."

Taehyung was done crying and mourning, he had enough. He knew he was not wrong but why because of some few accusations or misunderstandings ,his loved ones had to suffer? He needed answers more than anyone so Jin let him go.

Taehyung wiping away his tears , looked at his father asking for permission but his father looked away breaking his heart further. He still went and drove to the secret house of Jungkook in the suburbs.

Without letting his emotions overpower him ,he stopped in front of Jungkook's secret house. He saw the man who wrecked his life in the blink of an eye standing in the yard of the house and drinking nonchalantly as if his marriage wasn't broken a few hours ago.He looked rather calm and composed than hurt.

Hearing the screeching sound of the tire, Jungkook looked back, his lips turned upwards into a proud smile and looking intently at Taehyung.

" I knew you had be here,"

Jungkook smiled evilly.

Taehyung marched towards Jungkook and grabbed the bottle from his hand and threw it on the ground breaking it with a loud thud.

" Why?" Why did you do this Jungkook?

Taehyung asked, deepening his voice and deadpanning Jungkook.

" You know , I can't cheat on you ever in your wildest dream, "

Taehyung asserted ,earning a bored look from Jungkook.

" Why did you humiliate me and my father like this? If you had any queries or doubts ,you could have talked to me or asked me , why did you bash our honor like this? "

Taehyung yelled ,still Jungkook didn't say anything. He kept on wearing that bored expression ,his eyes mocking Taehyung. Taehyung noticed the scornful eyes and he somehow knew the answers wouldn't be pleasant to hear. Still he had to know.

Taehyung grabbed him by the collar ,his eyes turning blood red from anger and he was panting in anger.

" Fucking answer me why did you mock my love like this? What wrong did I ever do to you, " Taehyung shouted ,getting furious. The silence from Jungkook was getting on his nerves.

He yanked away his collar and punched him yelling.

" Fucking answer me!" He gave another punch ,making Jungkook stumble,

" Why are you quiet now? He threw another blow, " What did you gain by doing this? He threw another hard punch, bruising his lips , " You love me so why did you portray me as an unfaithful partner ?"

" I fucking don't LOVE YOU. I NEVER loved you, "

Jungkook spat in rage ,wiping away his lips and making Taehyung immobile in his place, his hand stopping in mid air which was ready to punch once again.

Taehyung was bemused ,his eyebrows arching ,

" What? "

" What did you just say?"

Jungkook let out a humorless chuckle ,

" You heard me right, Kim Taehyung. Jeon Jungkook NEVER loved you."

Taehyung felt like someone threw a bucket of cold water on him, pricking his skin and waking him up from his daydream. Taehyung's enraged expression morphed into confusion and he asked trying to confirm,

" You mean ,every moment we spend together , every time you said I love you to me, every time you touched me ,kissed me with so much love and tenderness was all a lie?"

Jungkook's smirk vanished and he looked at Taehyung with vexation and confirmed,

" Yes, everything was a lie. Our moments , our time together was nothing but a hoax."

Taehyung stood on his spot like a statue, his ears struggled to believe what he heard. He couldn't fathom how the most beautiful moments of his life , the array of feelings he felt when Jungkook worshipped his body , the calmness he felt when Jungkook touched his heart with his words and actions was nothing but a lie. It took a while for Taehyung to settle Jungkook's words in his already exhausted mind.

Regaining his composure , Taehyung just asked , void of any emotion ,his voice tired but still determined

" Why did you toy with my emotions like this? Why did you ask me to marry you? Why did you make me believe in love just to trample over my trust? Just tell me the goddamn reason! Why did you betray me like this ?"

Taehyung demanded an answer infuriatingly ,his voice rising with every word.

Jungkook also shouted back,

" Because I wanted to hurt your father , Kim Junghyun!"

Taehyung also spat back angrily,

" What did my father ever do to you Jeon Jungkook that you brought him to his knees , making him beg and destroyed his years of hard work like this?"

Both were now consumed with anger. They were shouting at each other and looking daggers at each other.

" Your damn father killed my Aunt Somi and best friend Yugyeom."

Taehyung felt his blood boiling ,how dare Jungkook say such despicable things about his father.

" What nonsense are you spewing Jungkook?"

Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, fists clenching,

" If you don't believe me, ask your father where he was when your mother was on her deathbed."

Taehyung's breath was knocked out of his lungs and he looked at Jungkook with wide eyes,his mouth opened from shock.

Jungkook let out a bitter laugh when he saw Taehyung's hurt expression. He scoffed angrily,

" Your father was sleeping with Aunty Somi when your mother was fighting for her life."

Jungkook took a step towards Taehyung and asked lowering his voice a little,

" Remember? I told you about the story of my Aunt Somi and Yugyeom.That after Yugyeom's father died , a man came to their life after 2 years and pretended to love my aunt but left when aunt wanted to marry him.How he lied to aunt about being a divorcee but he was actually married with a son.Then after that man left, aunt couldn't bear it and committed suicide and my best friend slipped into depression and eventually committed suicide as well."

Jungkook paused and gulped recalling the dreadful day when he was going to meet his aunt at her place but instead saw his best friend sitting in front of his mother's lifeless body and crying his heart out. He saw the cut on his aunt's hand making his heart drown in sorrow.

He lost his parents at a very young age ,aunt Somi was his neighbour and after his parents died ,aunt Somi embraced him as his own son.She took care of Jungkook, Jin and Hobi and loved them and they loved her as their own mother .Yugyeom became Jungkook's best friend and they were happy in their own little word. But one day everything changed.

Yugyeom used to tell Jungkook that he would get a new father and he was ecstatic but one day Yugyeom came crying to him .Yugyeom told him that the man had another son and wife and won't marry his mother.

Losing his mother again took a toll on Jungkook and was devastated. On the other hand , Yugyeom lost both his parents in the span of 2 years so he was not in any better condition. He slipped into depression ,Jungkook and others tried to make him happy and stay with him but Yugyeom was becoming unstable day by day.

After 4 months he also committed suicide. Jungkook's life fell apart that day. He lost two of the most important people in his life. He wanted to find the man who caused them this misery and one day he was going through his aunt's stuff and found out a picture of Mr. Kim Junghyun with his aunt.

From that day Jungkook was hell bent on ruining Mr. Kim. He knew Mr. Kim was a powerful man and he needed power to bring him down. His brothers won't help him so he thought of another plan. A plan to destroy Mr. Kim, using his son.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the shoulder angrily and jerked him roughly .

" Do you want to know who was that man who left my aunt? It was your father Mr. Kim Junghyun." Jungkook exclaimed , making Taehyung's heart shatter into pieces.

Taehyung couldn't believe his father cheated on his mother and his father was the reason behind 2 people's death. He felt like he was in a nightmare and he badly wanted to wake up from that but it never happened. Taehyung choked a sob and looked at Jungkook asking him to tell that Jungkook was lying.

But there was no trace of a lie and it clenched Taehyung's heart.

Jungkook left Taehyung's shoulder , he felt bad seeing Taehyung like this but the damage was already done. He wanted this for a long time but he couldn't bear the broken state of Taehyung.

Taehyung fought against his emotions and tears and asked trying not to cry,

" Just tell me what was my fault , Jungkook"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with vulnerable eyes but Jungkook couldn't look at him. He turned his face to the side and said with a sad smile,

" You are his son and that is your only fault."

They both kept on looking at each other , Taehyung could feel anger rising inside him again and Jungkook could feel agony creeping inside him seeing Taehyung's emotionless eyes.

Taehyung gulped , closing his eyes and trying to breathe properly and swallow the harsh reality.He had listened enough, the dejected look of his father,the hurt look of Jin and everyone flashed in front of his eyes.

The appalling words of the people were ringing in his ears and he could feel his heart dying with every passing time. .He opened his eyes and deadpanned Jungkook,

" I will not forget this betrayal , Jeon Jungkook. "

Taehyung said with finality and emerged towards his car with long steps without turning back and left with his car. Jungkook kept looking at the direction Taehyung left and inhaled saying to no one in particular,

" Let's never meet ever again , Kim Taehyung."

End of Flashback

A long ass chapter but wanted to finish the flashback.

Hope you are liking it.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

86.7K 2.8K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
352K 12.1K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkook✨. ________...
146K 7.8K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
789K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...