Missed You || Yoongi (Suga) Au

By SugarYonnie7

Everything was going great for Y/N and Yoongi, the two children were inseparable and were together ever since... More

hey!
Omegaverse intro
Characters intro
1- I lob u yoonie hyungie
2- Always be with you
3- She is an Omega
4- My demon
5- Burnt
6- Wake up
7- White Omega
8- Dream
9- Smile
10- Sweety
11- Lost friendship
12- Celebration
13- friendship feelings
14 - The past
15- History repeated
16- Scared
17- Poor soul
18- Pack merge
19- Beginning of friendship
20- Mission
21- Room
22- back like childhood
23- morning
24 - Defending force
25 - fun fire
26 - darkness
27 - scars guard
New Book
28 - Pledge revenge
29 - shit!
30 - coward
32 - Scars
33 - horny
34 - meeting
35 - hot
36 - Gaeji
37 - vanilla
38 - Please My Love
39- Biased....
40- mark
41- EXO
42 - Make you happy
43- fill me up

31 - no way!

12 0 0
By SugarYonnie7

Y/n's pov:

"my mate a isn't coward baby girl"

Baby girl

Baby girl

Baby fucking girl!!!!!!!!

"Uuuughhh!!!!",

I groan and scream for the nth time this morning, his deep voice riniging in my ears going on and on like a broken record!!

"The fuck is wrong with you?!", Tae says eyeing me up and down,  "period", I heard jimin murmuring under his breath, I shot him a glare but he pretended to cut an onion peacefully.

"Nothing Taetae, just my heat fucking with my mood",  I stare at the sauce I'm stirring and feel my cheeks flushing remembering everything that happened this morning, Damn it was embarrassing.

I sigh and was about to turn around when I felt someone back hugging me, scent of cinnamon invading my nostrils, instead of stiffing I felt my body muscle relax, it felt so right...

"Hi Yoongi hyung! I'm going to the pack's nursery after breakfast and I'm gonna help there, I just thought I should let you know",

Yoongi just hummed at Tae's words not removing his face from my shoulder, his breath was tickling my neck and I smelt apple in his breath.

I relaxed more and leant back to his body still stirring the sauce and occasionally adding some spices, everything was quiet, even jimin didn't comment on the whole back hug thing.

Can you please turn around and kiss the boy's hair?!
The fuck ella there are people here!!
So you won't mind doing it with no one around?

Shut up!

Do it you coward he is clearly seeking affection from us!

Coward...

Coward......

That word triggered a whole lot of emotions out of me, my dad used to call me coward everytime I couldn't fight an Alpha when I was young...

My eyes watered a little at the memories and I felt bad for dragging my mate into this whole self-conscious coward thing, how long am I planning to hide my body and scars from him? He is my mate for God's sake we are gonna live and die together!!!

I turned my head slowly to the side and hesitantly kissed the crown of his head, I felt the arms around my waist tense a little then the hug tightened, I felt a small peck on my neck, right over my scent gland and it sent sparks flying to my back.

Turning the stove off, I tapped his arms twice telling him I need to move, he groaned like a baby but let me go, I took off my apron and turned to tell jimin and Tae that the sauce was ready but...they were gone?? When did these two leave?!

I mind linked V and told him to tell Tae to get the fuck out.

YOU WHAT?!!!

My face showed my shock and Yoongi got worried, grabbing my face turning me to look at him, "What's with that face you look like you saw a ghost!",
"N-nothing, it's...I'm okay", Our faces were so close.

Yoongi saw my flustered stuttering state and smirked, Damn that's hot....

Fucking kiss him then!!!

I ignored ella again as I used all the remaining strength in my soul to not look down to those lips, Yoongi was staring right into my brown eyes, I can feel him looking for something in my quivering orbs, answers, hope, feelings...I don't know maybe all of them.

"I...aaahh...I've got to train the Omegas today...wanna come?", I asked trying to break the tensed silence, he let go of my cheeks and silence, he let go of my cheeks and smiled innocent gummy smile instead of that devilish smirk, "I'd love to!".

Fucking bipolar!!

Loud breaths can be heard around the training grounds, male Omegas training together on attacking techniques, again my 8 Masul Omegas were around helping and I was so grateful for their help, I introduced them to yoongi and they got along pretty well honestly.

Yoongi and one of the femal Omegas of my pack helped me with the female Omegas showing them defending techniques and how to dodge a simple attack, they were learning pretty quickly and I was so joyful at the proud shocked smile of Yoongi seeing his pack's Omegas so confident and learning to be stronger. Sweat dropped down my forehead and neck, I was wearing a sleeveless long shirt, one small old scar was visible on my forearm but Yoongi didn't comment on it and I was glad.

"Alright everyone we have been training for three hours and I'm so proud of you, male Omegas take a break and we will continue later on, my Omega ladies you did so good and I'm gonna see you tomorrow".

"We do they get to leave but we don't?", one male Omega whined but it was clear it was a playful whine,

"Because some of these ladies have other responsibilities like children and cleaning", one Omega of my pack said with a teasing smile.

"Hey I'm mated too and I've cleaning and shit to do you know?", another Omega said folding his arms with a cute pout, we all laughed at him and the female Omegas stucked their tongues at them playfully,  all the air was quite joyful and nice.

I sat on the grass waving goodbye to the ladies, my shirt was sticking to my body and I can feel Yoongi's burning gaze on me but I didn't dare to look at him.

He likes the shape of my body, how its fit and thick at the right places, I know my body is a whole sexy thing but...that's all you can see, the shape...once you look closer at that shape and touch that scar filled skin...would you still like that body?

Ella must have felt how my mood dropped,
Omg y/n you won't believe what Suga just told me pffffft!!!!

What? What did he say why are you laughing?
Yoongi...hhahahaha...he is having a boner omg pffft hahaha I can't!!!!

HE IS WHAT?!!!

My eyes shot wide as I turned around to look at Yoongi, he was sitting on the grass, a whole 6 meters away from me, pulling his knees to his chest, God please tell me he likes to sit like this and he isn't trying to hide his...

My face flushed and I look away again, ella still laughing inside my head, I heard Yoongi clearing his throat.

"I..uh..y/n I'm gonna...head inside the den cause..umm...Hoseok mind linked me saying he wants something", Fucking lair Hoseok hyung isn't back home yet you just wanna go jerk off.

You can help him though.

Ella I swear to God shut up!!

I didn't answer Yoongi just nodded at him and he went off running to the den... Literally running...

After the trainings I went back inside to Yoongi's room,

Our room.

Ignore him y/n, ignore your horny stupid wolf.

I'm not the only one horny okay? I'm not the one who got a boner staring at you sweating your ass off.

I groaned again, I entered the room and peeked inside, Don't worry go in, he already finished jerking long time ago and he took a shower too.

I'm gonna tell Yoongi that Suga is telling you all of this.

You are gonna tell Yoongi that his wolf is telling me he is jerking to you?? Wow y/n.

I slapped my face and entered the room closing the door behind me, the room was empty and Yoongi's apple scent was still lingering around, I took off my shirt locking the door, I need to be careful, Taehyung isn't around this time to hug me to hide my scars from Yoongi.

I headed to the shower and enjoyed a long warm shower relaxing my sore muscles, I finished and dried my body with Yoongi's scent filled towel, hygiene? What's that? pfft.

I wore a grey sweatpants, I headed to Yoongi's closet, my heat was really really frustrating me and I needed something that smell like my mate so I wanted to grab a shirt of his.

Before I can pick up a shirt a knock was heard, I stiffened a little then remembered that I locked the door, "Who is it?",

"Y/nnnnie",

I chuckled at Tae's baby voice and unlocked the door opening it.

"Y/n I just wanted to tell you about the cute kids I met today at the nursery!! Omg they are sooooo cute you're gonna love them!!",

I laughed and felt excited to meet these babies too,

"Alright Taetae give me a minute, I'm gonna put on a shirt and come to your room deal?", "Deal soulmate", we pumped our fists together and Tae went away.

I closed the door and went back to Yoongi's closet to choose a shirt, I made a mental note to take the heat suppressant medicine tonight so it can work by tomorrow just incase my heat decided to strike me a little bit early.

Y/n.

Ella's voice was... worried? Okay that terrified me.

Ella..are you okay?

I'm...I'm sorry Jimin I had to do this...

Had to do wh-

My ears picked up that light click...the click of the door being locked..

I turned around terrified and saw my mate standing there with red eyes staring at me, one hand still on the door lock and the other forming a fist at his side.

The shiver running through my body reminded me that I'm still half naked,
( she is wearing a bra though)  with all my scars...right infront of my mate....

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Double update....!!!
So ig we are getting to the interesting parts huh......😏

Maybe i m gonna update one more chapter today....cos why not..

Swagyswagy loves you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 14.4K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...
113K 4.8K 21
Omegaverse/A/B/O: The Bangtan pack is forming, but they don't have an omega...will Park Jimin be the important final member? "Promise me you are mi...
232K 12.1K 78
Everything was going great for Jimin and Yoongi, the two children were inseparable and were together ever since Jimin was born and Yoongi was 2 years...
9.1K 499 2
"Oh Kook, there comes your omega," Jimin teases, glancing at the raven-haired alpha, who appeared unconcerned. "Come on, Jungkook-ah, you can look at...