You are never alone

By Slytherdoorlove

Harry finds himself with no friends on his way to his 8th year at Hogwarts. he is so lost he lays all his tru... More

The Train Ride
The Welcome Feast
Private Room
Potions Accident
I'm a what!?
A Great Start To The Day
The Explanations
Spiralling Back
Protection From A Mate
This Isn't Good
Never Anger A Mated Veela
Crossing The Line
I Can What!?
A Christmas To Remember
I'm Sorry

A Fluffy Day

1.4K 26 3
By Slytherdoorlove

Before I wrote this chapter, I had a 1512 word chapter written and unfinished. I hated it, scrapped it and started over. Sorry if it's rubbish
_________________

Draco awoke the next day to Harry snuggling up to his side. He looked so adorable with his soft neko ears tucked and his lips slightly parted. Draco rested his hand on his mate's face, watching as he sleepily nestled his face into the warm touch, eyes fluttering open.
"Good morning Raven."
"Mrnin." The sleepy voice spoke in a mumble. Harry truly hated mornings. But, his bladder was screaming. He needed to get up whether he liked it or not. After his brief toilet break, Harry headed to his wardrobe to change. Draco was confused as his mate hadn't said anything about having plans.
"Where are you going love?" Harry looked up at his mates voice and responded in a calm manor.
"I'm stealing Pansy for the day. Shouldn't be too long. Spend the day with Blaise and relax a little." Draco just nodded and collapsed back into bed. He trusted Pansy and was willing to let Harry go out alone with her. A little while later, Harry was ready to leave. He had his moleskin bag, spare jacket and his wand. Draco was out of bed by then so walked up to Harry, encasing him in his arms, kissing him in his soft and unruly curls.
"I'm going to miss you today my Raven." Draco sounded sad but Harry really had to go.
"I'll miss you too Dragon."

Harry and Pansy left Hogwarts under the permission of Minnie. Heading towards hogsmead, Harry relayed his problem.
"I haven't got Draco anything for Christmas yet and I feel like such a shitty boyfriend because of it. He does so much for me and I've done nothing in return. The main thing is is that he never really talks about himself. I don't know what he's interested in or if he has any hobbies as he's been too preoccupied with taking care of me. I don't know what to do." Pansy listened to every word and she suddenly had an idea. Without another word, she sent her patronous to Draco.
"We might pop into the manor so it's us if the wards go off." Harry looked at Pansy confused.
"I have the perfect idea!" She seemed so excited and Harry just followed without another question. They reached n apparition point and Harry took Pansy's arm, unsure where the manors apparition point was. One moment later, he found himself looking at the gates of Malfoy Manor. He shivered at the memory the place held. Pansy raised her wand to the gate and it opened wide, allowing entry. Harry examined his surroundings and found that the area looked abandoned. The grass was overgrown, flowers were dead and the Manor just looked all around gloomy.
"I thought the Malfoys had house elves." Harry was confused. It shouldn't look like this.
"Draco freed them or sent them to Hogwarts when he took over the place. Narcissa and Lucius are in Azkaban for life and he really doesn't like it here. He's still thinking of plans for after Hogwarts, but I asure you, he's got it all under control." They entered the doors of the Manor and yes, it was so dusty.
"Follow me!" pansy raced off and Harry rushed to catch up. They got to a door and Pansy forced it open, revealing a plain looking room. She pranced over to a little box on the desk and opened it up. It was full of jewellery. Pansy pulled out a small locket, opening it up, letting out a glittery image of a memory. It was Lucius and Narcissa at their wedding.
"Draco would always admire this necklace. I can help you change the memory if you would like. Keep this one in a vial if he still wants it but you can make your own." Harry's heart melted at the idea and be nodded with a tear falling down his cheek.
"It's perfect." He took the necklace from Pansy, placing it carefully in his moleskin bag.
"May I take a look around his room, for inspiration?" Pansy nodded and led the way. She knew itbwasnt just for inspiration but she decided not to comment. They reached the doors of Dracis room and Harry was the first to enter. The walls were a pale green with grey accents. The bed was a dark mahogany with silver silk sheets. At the bottom of the bed was a folded emerald green blanket. Both sides of the bed had matching cabinets, that also matched the desk and two doors at either side.
"Left door is his bathroom and right is his wardrobe." Harry rolled his eyes. Of course he has a walk in wardrobe. He entered the wardrobe and looked at all the clothes and suits Draco owned. He looked through the draws to see if there where any styles he could reference from when he noticed a small bear. It was torn, but still alright. He could sense Draco's childhood through all the ripped seams and he held the bear close. He never had anything like this. Pansy knocked on the door and Harry turned to look at her, still holding the bear.
"Where did you find him?" Pansy's tone revealed that she recognized the bear.
"At the bottom of this drawer. I'm sorry, was I supposed to leave it there." Harry went to put the bear back but Pansy quickly stopped him.
"No no. When Draco was a baby, he got given him by Narcissa. As he got older, he got more attached to the bear. Called him Mr Bear. When he was 8, Lucius told him he was too old for stuffed animals and forced Draco to put it away and never get it out again. Over time, he forgot where he left the bear, to the point were he stopped even using that drawer. Like it never existed. You might find a lot of his childhood hidden in there." Harry shifted through the other stuff, seeing small drawings and clutter, but nothing stranded out like this bear. He placed the bear in his bag and left the closet. From Hogwarts, he learned that Draco slept on the left side of the bed so he walked to that side and opened the cabinet drawer. It had a sketchpad, pens, pencils and a stack of drawings. Most of which where of him. He could hear Pansy curse quietly behind him but he found that he didn't mind.
"These are lovely, I mean, I'm an amazing model but still. Why doesn't he draw at Hogwarts."
"Ha ha Harry. And he doesn't draw as he finds it humiliating. He might murder me if he found out you saw those." Harry could only laugh.
"I wouldn't let him and he will find out today." Pansy just grimaced. Harry decided the other cabinet was worth a check so he walked over and opened it up. Inside was a few odd trinkets. A stone, reptile shed, paw print, funny shaped cup, toad broach, tiny book keyring and a singular feather. Now he was confused. Draco was one odd person if he collected things like this.
"You don't get it, do you Harry?" Harry shook his head.
"Think about all your Hogwarts escapades. The Philosophers Stone, Basilisk, your godfathers escape, Triwizard Tournament, Umbitch, Severuses potion book and finally the end. It's an eagle feather. Draco says the eagle represents freedom. The freedom you gave the wizarding world from Voldemort. He always looked up to you Harry as you did so much for our world. You just never see it." Harry had tear falling down his face. Draco was the most thoughtful being that ever roamed the earth. Harry believed he was finished with his search.
"Let's go to Hogsmead Pansy. I have some presents to buy." In the end, he bought a new notebook and stationary, a soft light green jumper and eagle cufflinks (for all his suits).

They returned to their dorm to find Draco draped dramatically over the couch, calling his woes of misery out to Blaise who had noticed the two enter and told them to stay silent.
"Blaise! It's been hours! My love is out there with Pansy of all people! What if she's got him drinking!? Or worse! She's spilling my darkest secrets! No no no. That would be dreadful."
"What would your darkest secrets be?" Blaise spoke calmly, knowing exactly what he was doing.
"That Harry is the reason I am still here today and that all of his stupid adventures during Hogwarts made me jealous. I look up to him Blaise and he can't know that. He's sensitive. I need to look strong so I can protect him. Make him feel safe." Harry decided it was the right time to reveal himself.
"You know Dragon, you would make me feel safe, no matter how much you admired me. You're stronger than you give yourself credit for." Pansy and Blaise took this moment to leave.
"I love you for you and that's all that matters. How about we go on a date tomorrow. I'll set it up and we will spend the day together. How does that sound?" Draco was still stunned. Harry heard him. Now that was embarrassing. He nodded minutely and felt Harry wrap himself in his arms. Draco was quick to hug him tightly.
"Love you too Raven." Harry pulled away so quick, Draco was worried he did something wrong, but his mind changed when he saw the excited look on Harry's face.
"Almost forgot! Early Christmas present. I was looking for some extra Christmas present inspiration and..." Harry trailed off as he pulled out the little bear from his moleskin bag. Draco froze. Harry found his bear. The one he searched for hours for. His only source of comfort when he was little. A tear fell from his eye as he held his arms out for Harry. Harry mistook the gesture and handed over the bear. Draco just grabbed Harry's wrist, pulling him into a tight hug.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you! This may seem childish but I really do have an emotional attachment with this bear. Mother gave him to me when I was a baby and he was the only thing I had when I wanted comfort or attention. This means so much to me Harry." Harry just hugged back silently, letting Draco calm at his own pace. Eventually, the veela pulled away, allowing his mate to wipe the tears from his face. Not a moment later, Harry was being pulled into a loving kiss. Draco wrapped his arms around the nekos waist as Harry brought his arms around Draco's neck. Their lips moved perfectly in sync. Draco bit gently on Harry's bottom lip asking for entrance, which Harry quickly let him. They made out for some time and Draco was starting to get hard.
"Can we..?" Draco didn't get chance to finish as Harry rolled his own hips up to meet his, forcing a groan out of Draco.
"Definitely." They resumed kissing.

This is my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's not great. Skip to the next chapter if you're uncomfortable. Thank youu!!

Draco lifted Harry wrapping his legs around his waist and carried him to their room, dropping Harry straight on the bed as soon as he got there. His hands explored under Harry's shirt before he pulled it off, and his own before reattaching their lips in a fierce kiss. Harry assisted in removing the rest of their clothes until they were both naked. Harry was still laid on the bed as Draco reached into his cabinet drawer, pulling out a condom.
"Can't forget to be safe now can we love." Harry only giggled and sat up, ready to help Draco put it on. He tugged gently on Draco's erection, feeling it grow bigger and harder in his hand. Harry licked the tip before he shoved Draco's cock all the way down to the hilt. He gagged slightly but quickly got used to his. He started moving his head back and forth, using his saliva to lube up the shaft and he pulled away when he was satisfied. Only then did he notice that Draco's hands had traveled to his hair.
"Can I have the condom Dragon?" Draco passed it over and watched lustfully as Harry tore open the packet and stretched the rubber over his dick. When he was finished, Draco pushed Harry back down into the sheets, overwhelmed from the teasing. He grabbed his wand from the cabinet, whispering a lubing spell and a puddle of lube formed in his hand. He rubbed a bit on his shaft but spread most of it on his fingers. He lifted Harry's legs up and around his waist as he lowered Hus hand down to Harry's exposed ass. Without warning, he inserted a finger. Harry let out a cute moan and that enticed Draco to start thrusting his finger. Soon he added another finger, watching as Harry shifted slightly at the stretching feeling. He thrusted his fingers in an attempt to make Harry more comfortable again and it worked. Harry was moaning and rolling his hips in time with each thrust. Draco added a third finger, which caused Harry to flinch so he stopped for a moment. At Harry's nkd, he moved his fingers. In and out, stretching them and curling them up inside him. Harry was loving it. He was a moaning mess and Draco hadn't even inserted his dick in yet. Draco pulled his fingers out, deciding that Harry was ready, and he lined himself up.
"Ready Raven?"
"Go for it." Harry wanted to get this bit over quickly as Draco was more than 3 fingers thick and this would hurt a bit. Draco carefully pushed in and Harry breathed calmly, steadying himself as he encouraged Draco further in. Draco started with small thrusts, using hem to help his stretch Harry out that little bit more so he could bury himself all the way in. A few thrusts later, and he was balls deep and Harry was no longer hurting from the intrusion. He pulled out about half way and thrust back in harshly, listening to Harry's breathy moans. He released the motion, getting faster and harder. Harry was in a state of bliss, feeling his orgasm grow nearer and Draco's groans filled his ears. Draco was growing close too and he froze when he felt Harry's hand still his hips.
"Lie on the bed Dray." That name always made Draco melt at the knees and he obeyed without asking. He lifted Harry, keeping himself inside him and laid on the bed after moving Harry's leg out from behind him. He placed both hands on Harry's waist as he watched his mates movements. Harry placed his hands on Draco's chest and spread his knees out slightly on either side of Draco, feeling himself lower that little bit more. His used his legs to lift himself up Draco's shaft and released his strength, letting himself fall back down deep. He kept doing this, Rocking his hips at times and speeding up. He felt Draco's hands tighten around him, assisting him as his hips moved with Harry's. They both grew close.
"C-Close Dray." Harry needed release and the instant he heard Draco agree, he let go, riding out his orgasm on Draco's dick. Draco released the instant that he heard Harry moan his name sweetly as his orgasm hit. When they were both finished, Draco pulled out, removing the condom and vanishing it with his wand, proceeding to use a cleaning charm on both him and his lover.
"Love you so much my Dragon." Harry's voice was sleepy, and he started to drift off to sleep. Draco wrapped his arms around his mate and kissed his head, nuzzling his unruly hair.
"Love you too my Raven."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.9K 18
This is a creatur story!!! ❤️❤️ Draco is a siren, he has known his whole life! What happens when he comes into his inheritance and has to find his ma...
21.9K 288 23
Harry isn't sure how to deal with his emotions or depression, but what happens when a certain ferret comes into his life? •This is set in 8th year •...
203K 6.2K 20
COMPLETED STORY Highest Ranks: #91 under drarry #11 under harryanddraco #429 under dracomalfoy #984 under harrypotter Harry was not prepared for hi...
1M 32K 61
《 c o m p l e t e d 》 One late afternoon, after plotting with Pansy, Hermione and Ron decided to steal Harry's phone and change most of his contacts'...