๐๐„๐†-แด„แดส™ส€แด€ แด‹แด€ษช

By iiamsimp

During high school, you would always get a love interest. You'll want them to love you back, want them to sho... More

๐๐„๐† แด„แด€sแด›
๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.

220 7 0
By iiamsimp

❝𝑲𝑖𝑐𝑘𝒆𝑑 𝑎𝒔𝑠 𝑁𝑒𝒘 𝑲𝑖𝑑.❞

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 weekend has passed, meaning yesterday Tiffany went to that 'dumb' karate dojo. Her and Johnny would always bicker, the second he does something she doesn't like she'll point it out.

   But you can tell the two would sooner or later get along, then deal with each until the end.

   Currently, Tiffany was about to tell Kyler off for spreading a rumor about her friend. She sped walk towards him with her tray in hand.

   Sam right behind here, she slammed her tray in front of Kyler. "What the fuck? You think it's funny spreading a rumor about my friends?" Tiffany asks the boy.

   Kyler looked at Tiffany, before glancing back at his friends. "Yeah, think it's funny to spread lies about me?" Sam asks crossing her arms over her chest.

   "What are you talking about? We saw a movie, and that's it. Well, maybe I saw a little bit more than you." Kyler smirked, making his friends burst out laughing. "Yeah, we heard you got pretty 'choked up.'" Brucks mocked, making the group laugh even harder. Noticing Kyler's lunch tray on the table, Sam angrily swiped it to the ground, making the whole cafeteria fall silent.

   "I promise you Kyler, no one wants to suck your tiny penis." Tiffany exclaimed holding up her two fingers showing Kyler how small it is.

   Kyler continued to taunt Sam, while Sam tried to hold back Tiffany. "Hey, guys. You know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad." People started laughing while Sam kept an emotionless face.

   "You know what Kyler, fuck you." Tiffany spat. "Tiff, let it go." Sam shook her head. "No, this cunt need to learn his place with his fourth grade reading level." Tiffany says.

   "Tiff, don't forget what happened during freshman year." Kyler smirked, Tiffany clenched her jaw. The two did date, until Kyler kept asking for her nudes and she ended up sending them for feeling bad because Kyler guilt tripped her into doing it. Kyler sent her nudes all over school.

   Tiffany felt sick about it, blaming it on herself for letting Kyler get what he wanted not caring if she felt comfortable about it. Luckily, it happened right before summer break. Everyone forgot about it, but Tiffany didn't.

   "Hey, Kyler!" Miguel yelled, marching over to the group. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?" He snapped. "Want another beatdown 'Rhea?" Kyler asked getting up from his chair, shoving Miguel back.

   "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." Kyler mocked shoving Miguel back even harder. "It's not lame-ass karate." Miguel defended. Kyler threw a punch and Miguel caught it, bending Kyler's arm back. "It's Cobra Kai," Miguel growled, punching Kyler in the face.

   Tiffany was surprise Miguel even landed a punch on Kyler, but was also glad someone punched the shit out of him. Probably knocking some sense into him.

   Blood poured out of Kyler's nose as anger took over his face. He ran at Miguel and grabbed him by the waist, throwing him onto a table. The two boys struggled, as Kyler kept a tight hold on Miguel's neck. Miguel threw his elbow into Kyler's stomach and pulled his arm forward, throwing a punch to his face before he spun him around and kicked him in the back.

   Tiffany was quite proud of Miguel currently, watching him kick Kyler ass. Then slightly became worried seeing Kyler friends jumping, everything was moving too fast while you heard fists coming in contact with skin.

   When Tiffany finally realized it was really happening, Miguel had a tray in his hand hitting Kyler and his friends with it.

   Miguel found his way on the lunch table, slamming the tray against Kyler head as he fell down. Everyone cheered and clapped, while Tiffany had a proud smile plastered onto her face.

   Both girls stared at Miguel, one lovingly and the other staring at him like he won a million bucks. In that moment, he did. He finally beat the boy that's been bullying him ass.

   Miguel grinned out of breath looking at everyone, then started to scanned the crowd to look at the brown haired girl that stood next to the dark haired girl.

   Sam couldn't help but look at Miguel, like she just fallen in love with him. Miguel gaze went to Tiffany, who was still staring at him.

   When she realized his eyes were on her, she gave him a thumbs up and a wink. "Hey! Get down from there now!"

   The vice principal begin to pull Miguel down from the table, dragging him while Miguel threw the tray somewhere following her.

   Tiffany glances at Sam, who still looked love struck. "I'll be with my other friends, you can always ask me for his number." Tiffany teased walking towards one of her favorite trio.

   She managed to get through the crowd, only by them finally going back to their seats. She spotted the table, quickly heading towards it.

   October spilled yogurt all over herself, due Miguel snatching her tray. "Miguel kicked Kyler and his friends ass." The trio exclaimed making Tiffany chuckle.

   "Yeah, he learnt from the best." Tiffany joked putting her hands on her hips. "Clearly from me, not his Sensei."

   𝐓𝐇𝐄 next day, Miguel, Aisha, Tiffany and October stood in front of the entrance to Cobra Kai.

   Kids begin to pile up, watching the fight video between Miguel and Kyler, and also Kyler friends. Every time they seen Miguel throw a kick or a punch, they would always look at him.

   "Okay superstar, don't get too famous to the point you'll ditch us." Tiffany smirked nudging the boy. "I would never ditch you." Miguel said with a smile.

   His eyes slightly widen shaking his head. "N-not just you of course— like of course I wouldn't ditch you— I wouldn't ditch you or Eli and them." Miguel stuttered out.

   "Miguel, calm down." Tiffany tells him, putting her hand on his shoulder. Miguel inhaled then exhaled looking towards Tiffany. "You're badass now, work it."

   Johnny classic red car pulled up into a parking spot right in front of the dojo, he got out looking around walking towards the group.

   Miguel's and Tiffany's eyes slowly left each other to look at Johnny. Who already got in front of the four, but specifically in front of Miguel.

   "Looks like we're in busniess." Johnny grinned walking past them, he took out they keys and unlocked the glass door.

   "When is Eli and Demetri supposed to come?" Tiffany asks October. October only shrugged her shoulders, the two boys said they were coming only because Eli convinced Demetri to come.

   Demetri gave in after being told the one person who agreed with him joined the dojo already, so he decided to go with Eli.

   Hope Johnny don't run out half of these kids."

   𝐀𝐒 kids chattered amongst themselves, only Aisha, Miguel and October was practicing. While Tiffany was trying to use up the rest of her phone time before Johnny come out.

   "This Gi makes me get a wedgie, I don't like it." Tiffany grunted, opening her legs slightly to take out the wedgie. "I don't think anyone wanted to hear that." October commented.

   Then don't hear it." Tiffany rolled her eyes at her friend, before going back onto her phone.

   "Okay, today we begin." Johnny slightly raised his voice, Tiffany groaned before putting her phone inside her bookbag standing up.

   "Quiet!" Johnny shouted, making all the teenagers silent facing him. "Face front." He instructed.

   Tiffany stood up making her way next to Miguel. Johnny started to walk around the dojo, eyeing every student.

   "Nice shirt." Johnny compliments Demetri. "Thanks." Demetri said looking down at his shirt, with a slight grin. "I'm joking. It sucks." Johnny said continuing walking.

   Johnny walked in front of another kid, he stopped. "Word of advice, if you got shot for teeth, don't smile." Johnny tells the teenager.

   Johnny started to walk again, walking by another kid. "God, makes me feel like a virgin, just looking at you."

   "When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out." Johnny announced.

   "But in my short time as a Sensei, I've also seen some miracles." Johnny says stopping in front of everyone, then glancing at Miguel who only smiled.

   "So, maybe theres some hope for you yet. But first, I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!"

   Everyone stood there confuse, wondering what Johnny meant. "That means line up." He said slightly throwing up his hands.

   Everyone started to line up behind the four kids that only had on a Gi. "No, not... Not line up in a line. Lines, get in lines."

   "You mean rows?" Demetri asks. "Yeah dickwad, you mean rows?" Tiffany snickered turning to face her 'Sensei' knowing she'll never call him that.

   "Watch it." He pointed at Tiffany, who held up her hands in defense. "But yes, whatever the nerd and firecracker said."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
135K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
87.6K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...