Consequences || Simon Ghost R...

By AmaliaBently

TW ;; VIOLENCE, SMUT, KINDA GRAPHIC? Sky Bridges, a fresh addition to Task Force 141, entered the world... More

𝟎𝟎𝟏 ━ introduction
𝟎𝟎𝟐 ━ training
𝟎𝟎𝟑 ━ sun kissed freckles
𝟎𝟎𝟓 ━ jealousy
𝟎𝟎𝟔 ━ hostage
𝟎𝟎𝟕 ━ obsession
𝟎𝟎𝟖 ━ cigarettes & vodka
𝟎𝟎𝟗 ━ drunken love
𝟎𝟏𝟎 ━ paranoia
𝟎𝟏𝟏 ━ nostalgic destruction
𝟎𝟏𝟐 ━ delude
𝟎𝟏𝟑 ━ melancholy blue
𝟎𝟏𝟒 ━ black & blue
𝟎𝟏𝟓 ━ plush bunny
𝟎𝟏𝟔 ━ hopeful rays
𝟎𝟏𝟕 ━ home
𝟎𝟏𝟖 ━ recollection
𝟎𝟏𝟗 ━ pistol
𝟎𝟐𝟎 ━ instability
𝟎𝟐𝟏 ━ revealed dancer
𝟎𝟐𝟐 ━ discharged
𝟎𝟐𝟑 ━ reverie
𝟎𝟐𝟒 ━ reunify
𝟎𝟐𝟓 ━ love & misfortune
𝟎𝟐𝟔 ━ mimi
𝟎𝟐𝟕 ━ profound misery
𝟎𝟐𝟖 ━ burdened rose
𝟎𝟐𝟗 ━ heavy-hearted sweetness
𝟎𝟑𝟎 ━ epilogue
♡ ━━ 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝟎𝟎𝟒 ━ vacation

865 23 2
By AmaliaBently

♡ .  🕷   . ♡

2,154 words

WITH A SWEEP of her arm, Sky's mother gracefully lifted her into a comfortable position on her hip. Simultaneously, her other hand deftly maneuvered a suitcase in her tow. "Come on, honey!" she urged, "We can't afford to miss the plane! We need to get to the airport!" Despite her mother's insistent hurrying, Sky tried to squirm free from her grip, yet found the resolute clasp immovable. "But mommy! Melody hasn't had her breakfast yet!" Sky stubbornly aired her grievances. However, her mom remained undeterred, steadily propelling them towards the entrance of their hotel suite, roping her dad into the turmoil.

     "Put her down, Angie," Her dad let out a soft laugh as he walked closer. Without a second thought, her mom gently lowered Sky to the floor. A sweet laugh bubbled up from Sky as she delighted in her newfound independence. Her dad got down to her eye level, eliciting a heartening grin from Sky as she bridged the gap between them. "What do you say we go get breakfast at the airport? Melody can even come too," With a playful twinkle in his eyes, he gestured towards the fluffy bunny cradled in Sky's arms. Seeing this, Sky beamed brightly and held Melody up for all to see.

     "Did you hear that Melody? You get to have a fancy breakfast!" The exchange brought a grin to Angie as she once again took hold of their luggage. "The airport has great breakfasts, you'll see!" She joyfully exclaimed, embracing the fluffy bunny with all the ardor she could muster. "And when we get home, Melody can see her friends again! It's gonna be so much fun!" The idea of such a delightful day caused Sky's heart to flutter joyously.

     With grace, Angie once more lifted her daughter into her arms, and without any ado, the family of three departed the room. As they sauntered down the hallway of the charmingly rustic, mid-century-inspired hotel, suitcases trailing behind them, Sky's father made sure to securely lock the door in their wake.

     "Where do you want to go for breakfast then, love?" Angie posed her inquiry, entrusting her suitcase to her father.

     "How about Teremok?" Paul chimed in, a teasing smile on his face.

     "Unfortunately, Paul, Sky didn't like it the last time we went there," Angie exhaled sharply, tossing him a brief but stern look. "How about we keep it plain and simple and go to McDonald's?" The mention of McDonald's stirred a surge of excitement within Sky as she jiggled joyfully in her mother's embrace.

     "Can we? Can we? Can we?" She echoed her plea once again, and to her astonishment, her mother directed her gaze toward her father, and they both voiced their agreement simultaneously.

     "Alright, alright. You can have all the chicken nuggets you want," Angie expressed herself with sureness, a fleeting grin playing at the edge of her mouth. "But you have to promise that you and Melody are going to eat all your food." Sky's spirit surged with excitement as she gave an eager affirmative nod. At long last, the elevator chimed, gradually coming to a halt. As the doors slid open, they unveiled a majestic entrance hall, and they stepped out in unison.

     About thirty minutes later, they made it to the airport, enduring a somewhat dull and slightly steep cab fare. To Sky, however, the journey felt an eternity. As soon as they stepped foot into the lively airport terminal, Sky couldn't contain her thrill, impulsively dashing on the escalator to the check-in desk. Her parents exchanged humorous looks before quickly following their vibrant daughter. "Woah, Sky! Wait up!" Paul found himself shouting as he ran, his legs straining in an attempt to match the sprightly pace of Sky His complexion flushed from the unexpected burst of exercise, yet his wide grin portrayed nothing but happiness, derived from his daughter's bliss.

     As they reached the top of the moving staircase, Angie, puffing with exertion, joined them with a good-humored roll of her eyes. The family reconvened at the check-in hub where Paul, a bit winded, placed the boarding passes on the counter. The procedure of screening swung into motion, Angie setting the luggage onto the conveyor pathway. The staff member stationed behind the desk proficiently shunted it along its path, bound for baggage categorization and transfer onto the aircraft. The hum and rush of the crowded terminal heightened Sky's anticipation for the looming voyage.

     Time ticked away, and Sky tightly gripped her mother's hand, her beloved bunny, Melody, nestled under her arm. Traveling alongside them, Paul strolled with a hand nonchalantly tucked in his pocket and a grin of anticipation lighting up his face. They made a turn and Sky's gaze landed on their breakfast spot, her eyes almost ablaze with eager delight. "McDonald's!" She exclaimed joyfully, tugging her mother towards the recognizable golden arches. Angie glanced at her little girl, the grin on her face expanding even more significantly.

     "It seems like someone was looking forward to breakfast," Chuckling, Paul stretched his hand out, playfully ruffling Sky's fiery red locks before gently seizing her other hand. "Time to go eat, and then when our plane is ready, we can go home!" It was evident that her dad was quite relieved to be heading back home after staying away for such a long period.

     "We're going to eat so many nuggets; the workers will have to give us crowns and start calling us the royal nuggets!" Sky's laughter echoed cheerfully, almost bordering on mania, as she gamely tugged her parents through the welcoming arches of the McDonald's, an enticing breakfast menu awaiting them. The unmistakable fragrance of fries and the inviting ambiance heightened the expected deliciousness they were about to partake in this revered fast-food sanctuary.

━━

     As soon as the taste of their meal lingered no more, an impromptu exploration of the airport commenced, only to be interrupted by an urgent cry from the PA system. Even with the underlying message lost in translation, the immediate silence after the call couldn't help but telegraph imminent danger. The hushed whispers morphed into loud cries of pure terror, and a whirlwind of chaos took control. The terminal's expanse devolved into a real-life nightmare as individuals, driven by fear, dashed towards every exit route visible, the frantic need for safety etched in their faces. The pandemonium unfurled around them, striking bone-chilling terror in Sky's heart.

     "We need to go, and we need to go now!" With a burst of determination, Paul scooped Sky into his arms and took off at a sprint. Amid the ensuing chaos, Sky noticed her bunny was no longer in her grip. But, Angie was quick on her feet, swooping in to gather the plush toy from the ground, making certain to keep up with their hurried pace. The scene was complete pandemonium with individuals scrambling, jostling, and elbowing their way, all in the frantic pursuit of getting out as fast as they could.

     "Keep your eyes on me, Sky!" With a note of urgency, Angie's voice rang out, her sentences interrupted by heavy breaths as she toiled to match Paul and Sky's pace. Sky felt her pulse quicken, driven by the escalating screams that followed their every stride, instilling a palpable sense of terror in everyone. Ignoring her surroundings, she steadfastly fixed her gaze on her mother, her features visibly marred by fear and bewilderment.

     "What's going on!?" The tears fell from Sky, her sobs echoing endlessly in her ears. Nobody responded; they were all engrossed in the escalating horrifying event. Meanwhile, Paul kept his breath steady, his pace swift and unbroken. He held Sky close, guiding them both through the crowd, absolutely making sure they wouldn't get lost in the throng.

     The world around the Bridges family seemed to shift into slow motion as a wave of dread and panic spread across the usually busy airport. Angie could feel her heart pounding unnervingly hard, an alien sensation of fear spreading through her. The disorderly airport environment seemed to oscillate between clarity and haze as the shouts of the crowd gradually became a distant echo, replaced by a persistent low-frequency hum in her ears. With a hesitant turn of her head, Angie found her gaze landing on a horrifying spectacle.

     A horde of men pressed forward relentlessly, their lack of regard for others evident in their apathetic march. Like unfeeling automatons, they displayed no emotion until they reached their goal, their soulless gaze revealing their indifference. Equipped with various types of firearms, all potent in their own right, they indiscriminately fired at anyone who crossed their path. Their faces were a study of cruel resolve, instantly chilling Angie's heart as she came to the dreadful realization that this could mean the end for her and her family.

     As the relentless men traversed the formerly bustling corridors of the airport, regarding human life with the same indifference as one would stray creatures of the city. Huddles of individuals crumbled onto the frosty concrete, destined to never stand again. The world seemed to shatter around Sky when her father's strength succumbed, propelling them both earthwards.

     Paul collapsed on top of Sky, his heavy form crushing her petite body, causing her to gasp for breath as she struggled for air. Angie, viewing this horrifying event, felt her heart throb wildly in her chest. Without a moment's hesitation, she darted towards Sky and Paul with a speed born of panic. Fear marked her features as she tried to move Paul's now unresponsive body away from Sky. But before she could bridge the short gap, she fell to the ground, leaving Sky pinned under her father's inert form. The ensuing pandemonium seemed to stretch each second into forever.

     Managing to slip away from Paul, Sky exerted herself against her mother. The burden of her sorrow and desperation felt incredibly tangible on her small frame.

     "Mommy, please!" Her words pierced the chaos, yet they fell deaf ears. Despite her vigorous attempts, Sky found shifting her mother's weight to be a formidable challenge.

     "We have to go! Mommy!" The desperate cry reverberated, yet the life within diminished. Sky's spirit plummeted as she witnessed the spark disappearing from her mother's gaze, the dread within her descending rapidly to the pit of her gut. The inescapable truth of losing those she held dearest suffocated the remaining breath from her lungs.

     Engulfed by despair, she found herself speechless. The harsh reality of the situation rattled her to the core, making her question the essence of humanity. As she retrieved her petite rabbit, Melody, from beneath her motionless mother, Sky felt the immense pressure of the universe on her young shoulders. With Melody firmly gripped in her hand, she cautiously maneuvered past her parents, fleeing the remorseless men in the airport. Fear suppressed her urge to scream as her tiny legs, filled with an urgent need to escape, sprinted stealthily, aiming to avoid detection.

     The terrifying echoes of pounding boots, chilling cries, and firearm's explosive discharge gradually diminished to silence as Sky put all her energy into fleeing. Striving to place maximum space between herself and the structure packed with soulless bodies and ruthless figures, she fought back tears, fervently wishing to obliterate the macabre spectacle etched in her rearview.

     A firm but gentle rap at her door jolted Sky from her slumber. Cold perspiration covered her body, adding an extra dimension of unease to her sudden awakening. As she blinked open her eyes with a hint of reluctance, the echoes of a vivid bad dream still hung heavily, leaving an ominous imprint on her awareness.

     With a swift motion, she quickly hid Melody, her worn-out stuffed bunny, under her cushion, jumping out of her bed and moving towards the door in an almost fluid manner before leaning tiredly against the door jam. The scant light seeping in from the tiny window enhanced her tired eyes. Typically vibrant, her look bore a residual trace of the nightmares that had agitated her rest.

     "Mornin'," Her voice was subdued, a gravelly sound reflecting an underlying melancholy, a stark contrast to her regular persona. The remnants of her haunting dream persisted, enveloping her like a dense mist.

     Simon, peering at her from underneath the mask of his balaclava, questioned, "Ready for today?" His words jolted her back to the present moment, her mind still cloaked in drowsiness. The interaction seemed like a fleeting pause sandwiched between the eerie dreams and the imperious reality looming ahead of her.

     "See you there," He proceeded, marching down the corridor, the sound of his boots resonating profoundly. She was left stranded, burdened with the waning echoes of her troubling nightmares.

     Swiftly retreating back into the room, Sky hastened to pull herself together while past memories surged into her mind like a tidal wave, forcefully invading her consciousness and wreaking havoc in their aftermath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4K 47
Simon Ghost Riley x Fem OC. ❝I am rotten. How can you see the good in me?❞ 𝑺𝒄𝒚𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏, a tough and cold SAS soldier, haunted by the da...
1.2K 82 8
Please keep in mind that I only write on Wattpad and Ao3! An anonymous masked stranger appears lending a much-needed hand during the 141 missions, th...
1.3K 42 11
"You're a mess, My beautiful mess." in this fanfiction, you will follow the adventures of the TF141 and a love story within the ranks. Quiet, a forme...