SOLACE

Af Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... Mere

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-18

3K 151 21
Af Kainat204

The sun ray peeped through the window and fell onTaehyung who was sleeping on the sofa making him look like a fallen angel.Taehyung didn't realise when he fell asleep but the rays of the sun disturbed his sweet slumber.

He woke up with a pout adorning his cute face rubbing his sleepy eyes and looked around him.He noticed a black jacket was on his lap and he immediately realised it was Jungkook's jacket and the memories of last night made an appearance in his mind.

He smiled shyly thinking about it and hugged the jacket tighter to inhale the smell of Jungkook and trying to feel the warmth but asked himself where was Jungkook.

Stretching his limbs he got and went to the washroom to freshen up and change into a pair of fresh clothes.After doing his morning routine,he went for a round in the hospital and checked on the children he met yesterday.

The infant girl was doing okay, she was kept under observation and the older kid was in the daycare since last night.

It was 9 in the morning and his stomach was screaming for food so he went to his cabin to order food.But as soon as he entered his cabin he was shocked.His table was filled with mouth watering food and his favourite desserts were served.His stomach growled when the aroma of the food reached his nose and he became happy thinking Jungkook did all that.

However,his happiness was short lived when he saw Minjun in front of the window.Internally ,he scolded himself for expecting Jungkook to do it.Just because Jungkook had been sweet to him for the past few days,it didn't mean everything was okay between them and they will do things for each other.

"I thought you won't come and all my effort would be wasted,"

Minjun said dramatically.

" Why are you here early in the morning ?"

Taehyung asked in an uninteresting tone because suddenly his mood changed. For a few days he was living in a bubble but one can't run from reality for long.It was a harsh truth but Taehyung had to swallow the harsh pill of reality.

" Ouch!"

Minjun put his hand on his heart and pretended he was hurt from Taehyung's word making Taehyung roll his eyes.

" I thought after seeing this I will get warm hugs and kisses but all I am getting is a dull reaction.How sad! "

Minjun added dramatically.

Tae didn't respond and asked Minjun to join him for eating.He also called Boemgyu the child he met yesterday and why not, the food was more than enough for 3 people.

Boemgyu's eyes sparkled seeing so much food in front of him but he was hesitating to eat.So Taehyung assured him,

" It's okay angel , eat as much as you want ,no one will say anything and if someone says anything we will punch them together.Okay?"

Boemgyu giggled and digged in and Tae looked at him with fond eyes.For some reason Taehyung lost his appetite but his stomach needed food.He was about to take his first bite when the door of his cabin flung opened.There stood Jungkook with a beautiful smile on his face but it soon faltered when he saw Tae sitting with Minjun having breakfast.

Jungkook quickly hid the brown bag behind him and soon irritation took over his face.Taehyung noticed how Jungkook's smile faltered and how he hid the bag. Seeing the bag he felt more than happy because the bag carried breakfast.He was sure Jungkook brought breakfast for them.

" Don't you know how to knock?"

Minjun asked rudely,voice coated with agitation.

Jungkook crossed questioned ,

" Don't you have work other than lurking around Taehyung?"

Minjun was about to reply but Boemgyu jumped from his seat and rushed to Jungkook hugging his knees and chirped,

" Bunny Hyung !Good morning,I missed you."

Taehyung frowned looking at their interaction,when did they become so close Taehyung thought.

Yesterday, after Jungkook left Taehyung's cabin,he visited Boemgyu .They both clicked soon and that is how Jungkook and Boemgyu ended up knowing each other.

Jungkook gave a bright smile and caressed his hair,

" I was working kiddo but I also missed you so I came to see you."

Boemgyu held his fingers and tried to pull him inside.

" Come Hyung let's eat with ajusshi and the other guy ,the waffles are yummy."

Taehyung faked that he was offended and stood up with his arms on his hips,

" Wow, you call him Hyung but I am an ajusshi?Why such discrimination?I am only 2 years older than him."

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's foolishness and jokingly said,

" You look old but I am a handsome young man unlike you AJUSSHI."

Taehyung cutely glared at him and playfully hit his chest but their merry moment was killed by Minjun's next words,

" Even if you look like an ajusshi ,I wouldn't have left you on your wedding day.I would have always cherished you."

Minjun said and wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist looking at Jungkook challengingly and testing Jungkook's patience.Jungkook wanted to rip off his hands for touching his Taehyung and shove it inside his pockets.

Also, Taehyung didn't like Minjun's touch so he tried to remove his hand but Minjun didn't let him. He turned Taehyung around and tucked his hair behind his ear ,

" You still have time Taehyung , we can still be together , I promise....."

" I promise if you say anything further , I will make you regret your existence.Just get out!"

Jungkook threatened looking at Minjun with a murderous look.

" What will you do huh?I am not scared of you Jeon Jungkook,"

Minjun replied ,marching towards Jungkook.

The situation was getting heated and Taehyung didn't want to create any scene.His life was already full of dramas, twist and turns and for the love of god he just needed a break so he yelled,

" Stop it both of you.This is a hospital ,not your boxing ring and also a child present in the cabin .So take your shit outside and spare us."

Taehyung glared at both of them but both were looking at each other with murderous look.

Jungkook tried to control his anger , he didn't want to fight and that's too in front of a child and Taehyung.So he just stormed out and Taehyung was about to follow him but Minjun held his wrist,

" Don't tell me you are still not over him."

Taehyung yanked away his hand and sternly told,

"Oil your own machine Minjun."

Taehyung went out but didn't find Jungkook so he went to Jungkook's cabin.There he saw Jungkook standing near the window and smoking ,anger plastered on his face.He was so angry he didn't notice Taehyung coming inside his cabin until Taehyung seized the cigarette from his lips and questioned ,

" When did you start to smoke again?"

" Since the day I left you,"

Jungkook replied curtly and tried to snatch the cigarette from Taehyung but Taehyung didn't let him take it.

" I always told you not to smoke, it's not good for your health Jungkook,"

Taehyung tried to make Jungkook answer but Jungkook got more pissed off.

"Why do you care ?Go to your Minjun or whatever and leave me alone!" Jungkook yelled angrily.

Taehyung put the cigarette in the astray and smirked.He bent a little and went near Jungkook's ear and kissing it seductively,

" Are you perhaps jealous bunny?"

Jungkook backed away glaring at Taehyung and tried to take out another cigarette from his pocket but Taehyung stopped him instantly and pulled Jungkook closer to him holding his collar staring deep into his eyes and said in a deep voice,

" I think I asked you to stop smoking Jungkook."

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand from his collar and twisted them behind Taehyung ,pulling Taehyung closer and looking straight into his eyes,

" And why should I listen to you?"

Jungkook also asked, deepening his voice.

Jungkook eyed Taehyung's lips and licked his own .

" You are also not with me to kiss me whenever I have the urge to smoke." Jungkook said still looking at Taehyung's luscious lips.

Jungkook used to smoke when he met Taehyung and Taehyung hated it because smoking is injurious to health.So Taehyung asked Jungkook to stop smoking when they were together and told him whenever he had the urge to smoke ,he can kiss Taehyung. But after Jungkook left Taehyung 3 years ago, Jungkook started to smoke again.

Hearing that Taehyung also started to bite his own lips .He started to recall how Jungkook would devour his lips when he used to crave for cigarette and with the passage of time ,Taehyung's lips became his addiction. The sexual tension in the room was getting dense but none of them bothered to look away.

Jungkook then bent a little and whispered in Tae's ears giving him butterflies in the stomach,

" If I stop my addiction , will you let your lips be my new addiction again?"

Taehyung understood Jungkook was trying to tease him but two can play that game.So acting a little brave, he pushed Jungkook on his chair and straddled him.He cupped his face bringing him closer to his face, their lips were only a few inches apart and he looked at him with hooded eyes .

" Why do you want my lips , hmmm?I thought you hated me,"

Taehyung asked and placed an open mouthed kiss on Jungkook's jaw. Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's hips but Taehyung grinded his ass on Jungkook's crotch to adjust his position eliciting a moan from Jungkook.

Taehyung smirked hearing the moan and brought their faces more close , their lips almost touching.He placed wet kisses all over Jungkook's face slowly , brushing their cheeks together. Jungkook's hold on Taehyung's waist tightened .He made Jungkook look at him and demanded,

" Tell me Jungkook, you love me.I swear these lips will be forever yours to taste, yours to cherish and yours to kiss."

Jungkook pressed Taehyung's waist more and pulled his body closer to him , making Taehyung rub his ass on his crotch.

" I hate you ," Jungkook mumbled with closed eyes and moved his cheeks sideways to let Taehyung place kisses below jaw.

Taehyung bit harshly on the neck of Jungkook making Jungkook head's tilt backward and sucking in a deep breath.

" Really you hate me? " Taehyung muttered against his neck but loud enough for Jungkook to hear. He kept on kissing and biting Jungkook's milky skin on the neck and spoke between the sweet torture,

" Since you hate me , should I give Minjun a chance ?"

Taehyung got out of Jungkook's neck and looked at him innocently batting his eyelashes.

Jungkook eyes darkened hearing that so he removed one hand from Tae's waist and hastily put it behind Taehyung's head to smash his lips with him but Taehyung put his hand between their lips and kissed his own hand. Taehyung again demanded staring into Jungkook's eye,

"Admit it you love me."

Jungkook loosened his hold looking the other way .He couldn't bring his lips to utter those words. Taehyung looked at Jungkook for sometime ,waiting for his answer but all he got was silence. So Taehyung removed his hands from Jungkook's face and got off his lap.

Taehyung fixed his clothes and Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung from his chair without uttering a word. Taehyung gave a last glance at Jungkook and left.

Jungkook slumped in his chair with closed eyes and head resting on the headrest.He knew he loves Taehyung more than anything in the world but he still wasn't ready to admit it in front of Taehyung.

It wasn't easy, he spend most of his years hating him, plotting against him.For a few days, he behaved softly, lovingly with Taehyung but that doesn't mean he forgot everything.He still had to sort out his own emotions and had to see if he was ready to forgive Taehyung or not.

Sometimes , he wished he didn't meet Taehyung ,life would have been less complicated but how can he deny that even after every complication, at the end of the day he finds solace in Taehyung's arm only.

########

See you tomorrow pretty people.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.1K 33
A handsome boy only son of CEO of biggest jewellery company in Seoul, single, brat and childish. Modeling is his passion, he is not like other rich k...
7.7K 409 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...
791K 42.3K 97
[COMPLETED] When two brothers are insanely obsessed with one girl who is running out of everything and trying to make her heart heal but when two ext...
2.7M 130K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...