"Daddy, Call me Baby. " (VMin...

By vminkook579_love

Seducing his Horny, Hungry beast Husband! Kim Taehyung was worsted idea Kim Jimin had done in his 19yrs of li... More

😈Naughty PrologueπŸ˜‰
Character Updates
Daddy, Call me Baby _1
Daddy, Call Me Baby_2πŸ”ž
πŸ’œπŸ’œCLOSER THAN THIS πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Daddy, Call Me Baby_3πŸ”ž

1.1K 63 25
By vminkook579_love

No proofread...

Ignore grammatical errors because my english sucks.

Don't forget to vote and comment....

"*†****

Jimin waits for the older to reply him. However to his dismay when the latter stayed silent. His heart broke into uncountable pieces as he begins to panic from the inside thinking the older doesn't felt the same for him and probably he crossed limits today by believing his friends assumptions.

At the certain thought had him mess as crystal drops automatically started flowing through his dark brown eyes, wetting the older's chest.
Jimin's silent heart winching sob shooken Kim Taehyung  from his shocking daze.

That is when Taehyung get back to his senses and realized that he fucked by staying silent when the younger just confessed the three magical words that he yearning and dying to hear from all those months.

Jimin's silent sobs itself proved that the younger took his silent as rejection and bow bawling.

"Omg...baby...please don't cry. "The panic Taehyung immediately raises up the younger head to see Jimin in crying mess. He slowly sits up with the younger above his body and gently pull out his soften dick inside from the precious spot.

Jimin doesn't protest, only wailing bitterly while sitting on the older's thighs, reminiscing in the previous possibility that Taehyung perhaps dosen't like him like he do.

"Jimin ah... don't cry please... I.. I..."Taehyung fumbles in pure distress & concern not knowing how to cope with everything and express his own feelings when Jimin already took his silent as rejection.

Fuvk...Taehyung curse himself for being such a dumb dick. He wanted yell to the whole world how much he loves the younger. But before doing those crazy shit he should calm his baby down. Thus, with painful bitter lumps inside his throat and clenching heart, he started stroking Jimin's naked back softly.

"Baobe! I- " Taehyung tend to confess his own feelings but was cutt of by his baby boy who was still weeping silently in his arms.

"Hyung... you don't like me??" Jimin snif then he suddenly started to sob & wail loudly when the older shakes his head negatively, indicating in "no".

That instantly made Kim Taehyung panic as he realized again he messed up, giving wrong impression to the smaller as he curses himself for being such a dumbo today.

Swallowing thickly his saliva, Taehyung gently took the younger pretty messy small face into his large palm to cups the younger's face lovingly as he replies again, "Baby, please don't cry! Seeing you like this hurting me more than you would imagine. Please don't cry! Honey..."

Jimin slapped away the older's hands that were on his face, sniffling as he raises his voice, "Why would it hurt you? When you clearly said you don't like me at all then Why would your heart be aching seeing me in pain when you don't even like me??.."

At the younger outburst, instead of getting offended. Kim Taehyung just grin crazily and tries to wipe the tears off from his beloved face.

"Well, indeed I don't like you Kim Jimin....because like is too small word to express my craziness for you. ..you've no idea what you mean to me...you've no idea for you how far i can go just to get loved by you....I love you...im crazily in love with you since God knows how long..." Taehyung confess with an sincere look.

Jimin froze at the older confession that his breath got stuck on his throat.

"You know? To conquer your heart I've been holding onto my feelings & utmost crazy desires for you all the time so that you never feel pressured or get wrong impression of me that I'm taking advantage of our martial status to claim you when i wanted your heart to be mine first...i... "Taehyung low chuckle, rendering Jimin speechless.

"It was so difficult and challenging for me all the while to refrain myself from jumping on you...to claim you as mine...to make you scream my name...the desire you arouse me it's too much for any human being to stay sane but i did...i did just for your sake....for me you come first Jimin ah...your dignity and pride matters for me the most and i wanted you to give yourself to me with your consent... I wanted to get loved by you in the most desperate way which today i got...finally you gave me privilege to love you and show you how crazy my love for you...and I'll make sure you never forgot today's event and how I'll love you ever in your life. ." Taehyung utter with an dark look which had Jimin shiver as he felt the little hair standing up with how intense his  DOMINANT husband gazing him.

The younger looks at him with widened eyes, still teary.

"You... You've been love with me all the way?. " Jimin asks with great difficult, eyes shimmering with unshedding tear drops.

"Yes....Have been all the way....And when the person I love cries...my heart becomes weak and it starts to ache. It hurts me very much to see someone I love so much cries....Because I want my loved one to smile happily! not cry sadly understand??...I love you so fucking much Kim Jimin ." Kim Taehyung smiles through his own tears.

Hearing the confession, Jimin becomes numb for a certain amount of time until he realised it's not a dream. It's reality. His husband confession is real which break the dam of his emotions as he again started sobbing loudly.

"Omg...baobao....Why are you crying??..."Kim Taehyung, with full a face of concern, calms the younger down again by cradling him like a little baby who seeks for his warmth like a clingy cute koala.

"Min baby...please stop crying.... please forgive if this hyung has done any mistakes and offended you somehow.."Taehyung apologize nonstop while patting the younger naked bare back smoothly, as if he's afraid to bruised the red milky skin.

Jimin shakes his head, lifting his arm up and sips his tears, "Hyung is not at fault. Minie is just too happy knowing Taetae hyungie also loves Minie."

"Silly boy! your Taetae hyungie has loved you for long time.....but couldn't say it loud, fearing my Minie will be uncomfortable.. And may feel pressurized anyhow..." The older lifts his finger up and boops the younger's nose, a small giggle escapes his lips.

Jimin smiles, his crystal tears going away, but his eyes are still a bit red. He smacks his husband's chest multiple times with his fist like a cutie he is, "Idiot hyungie.... Were you too blind to witness my sincere love for you all the time?."

Kim Taehyung dramatically sighs as he pouts, "I'm sorry, baby! but I was too afraid to presume anything or conclude everything by myself."

Jimin pouts alongside him, "You are a stupid hyungie with no brain! God knows how you manage such a huge corporation with such a tiny brain!" Saying that, he unconsciously presses his buttocks to the older's semi harden shaft.

Kim Taehyung smiled, no.. he literally gives an evil smile to Jimin who frowns in confusion, not understanding what's wrong with his husband who's giving him creepy looks and with a sharp move, the older changes their position and now Jimin is beneath him, staring at the man on top of him with a shocked expression.

Slowly, Kim Taehyung closes their proximity to kiss the younger gently then later it turns to be deep and hot, even aggressive a big.

Broking the kiss after several of minutes later, Kim Taehyung starts working on the younger's delicate flower like body. Decorating the pale snowy white body with his love bites and hickeys to let everybody knows that this hot, beautiful, cute boy is  belong to him and only him.

During their passionate make out, Taehyung grabs the younger's left leg and put it on his shoulder, patting the legs and he enters him gracefully earning loud sexy moan from his Little Husband who dug his nail in the older body in ecstasy.

Then slowly yet gracefully, Taehyung penetrates him while the younger let out moans, pleasing whinnie moans to be exact as his own shaft jolts up when the older's huge little brother touches the particular treasure inside his warm and tight cave.

Kim Taehyung went in feral mode. His hips tempo was relentless and animalistic. He began to bang the smaller petite body as his heart content. Pounding the tight heat like an aggressive hungry monster who found the bestest meals to feed himself.

Jimin was moaning and breathless with Being wrecked and rammed by his beloved Husband who was fuvking him to obvlion. Showing the door of paradise in the bed with pumping his Giant TaeConda into his Jibooty in a frenzy manners that the dirty squelchy sounds of cum and lower body clashing against each flesh echoing throughout the room.

And the rest was history. Taehyung's penetration goes wild as time passing.

The skin-slapping sounds are echoing inside the huge mansion despite their bedroom being soundproofed.

The slippery, sloppy thrusts are causing weird sinful sound and Jimin's loud moans are sounding blessing melodies into Taehyung's ears which makes him more biggar than he was. His dick pulsating and throbbing inside Jibooty.

Jimin was on could nine as his husband continues to go in and out inside of him while occasionally leaning down to give the younger a thirsty yet loving kiss.

They are breathing hard with every thrust, the younger's mouth is always open during this and some drool has drip down the side of his mouth as he moans louder and louder, his sweet spot getting wrecked. After a while, they both reach their climax and come together again for the second time.

Jimin is now panting way heavier than before since the session this time lasted longer than when he was in control. He thinks that it was over as he feels kinda exhausted, but he is so wrong. He feels the older's hot minty breath in his ear and hears him say,

"Ride me, baby~"

He gulps down hard and wipes his drool. They change their position with Kim Taehyung half sitting up, his back against the headboard of the bed while the younger sits on his thighs.

Stabling his breaths, Jimin obeys his demand and shallows his husband deep inside his hot slippery passage.

Taehyung's right hand grips onto the younger's slim waist, protecting him from falling down while his left hand pinches, touches the younger's erected swollen nipples.

Jimin arches his head back in pleasure as the older leans down to take one of his hard pink buds into his mouth, sucking and biting on him.

"Dance on me." Taehyung commands while holding Jimin's waist before squeezing those soft asscheeks.

Jimin moans again and nods, obeying his husband's command with full happiness. He lets out a heavy pant before fastening his pace and slamming himself harder and harder onto the older's cock, his ass also keeps hitting the older's thighs. He can't help but moan with every single dive.

"Uhh... ohh... ride me more... arghhh.. faster baby... Fu... fuck... you are.. so tight." Groaning in please, Taehyung makes the younger follow his lead. He thrusts upwards whenever the younger slams himself down and hears how loud the younger gets with each thrust.

Jimin rides him, shutting his eyes andtouching his own nipples seductively while bouncing in the air because of the hard thrust he is receiving from his beloved and again throws his head back, his eyes almost rolling to the back of his sockets as he takes in all the immersed pleasure.

His entire beautiful body is completely ruined (or beautified) by the older man's love marks.

"Arkk.... Jimin... ohh... I'm... co... coming..."Taehyung growl like an damn beast.

"Ahh... uhh... m... me... umm... too.. Hyung " He bites his lower lip for a hot second before leaning in for the older to kiss him and the older did. They kiss each other ever so passionately while making love below.

Soon enough, both reach their climax for the third time. Jimin's cum is all over Taehyung's naked chest and stomack and Taehyung's cum fills the younger's hole all the way.

Jimin was catching oxygen, parting his swollen bitten red cherry lips. Taehyung stares at his state while being exhausted himself.

"Jimin ah..." Calling the latter name, the younger replied with a moan and he gulps down his salvia. He just can't believe he got hard again just by that moan.

"No m-more... I'm tired, hyung.." Jimin says fearfully, getting up from the latter's dick, hearing a plop sound what makes him embarrassed and flustered as he blushes.

Taehyung somehow doesn't listen to the younger.

Henceforth, Jimin finds himself begging for the older to stop and have mercy on him whereas the latter turns deaf and wrecks him.

During the activities, Jimin starts to feel like he is losing his conscious, but his husband doesn't stop.

Taehyung's hips are moving so furiously and his huge dick is thrusting in and out.

Only Jimin could remember that he lost his conscious after a while to over-stimulation, but again gets brought back to his senses because of Taehyung's strong hard penetrations. Then again fainted due to getting exhausted as heck.

Kim Taehyung finally halts when he sees his baby boy coming dry as well he himself and decides to finally stop. When his eyes shifted towards the clock on the nightstand, he gets shocked. It was now 9am and he just realizes he has been fucking the younger for over 15 hours.

Chuckling nervously, Taehyung takes out his dick and sees Jimin sleeping soundly. He curses himself for behaving like a wild beast and decides to clean his baby.

When he enters inside the bathroom with his bay in his arms, he puts him in the bathtub and turns the water. The maid then steps inside his room to clean and finds the entire room smelling so, so sinful and doesn't even bother to ask about the bed sheets and why they are stained with fresh cum.

Shaking her head, Mrs. Leng Ning speaks in disbelief, "God... this boy is too much... I hope Jimin is still alive."

Praying for Jimin's wellbeing, especially about his Ass., Leng Ning cleans the room and goes to order the chef to make only nutrition foods for Jimin since the latter needs some to regain back his lost stamina.

After cleaning his beloved husband, Kim Taehyung makes him wear fresh clothes and tugs him into bed. Ordering painkillers for his baby, Kim Taehyung goes to call his best friend.

"Yoonie, manage everything in the company today because I can't come." Kim Taehyung... Remembering the beautiful night he had spent with his Beloved.

Min Yoongi frowns. Wondering Why does the other sound so happy? "And why is that, virgin boy?"

Kim Taehyung again smirks, "I'm not virgin anymore, bitch!"

"What!? Don't tell me you were spending time with some bitches? If so, then I'll kill you with my bare hands, you fucking son of a bastard!" Min Yoongi growl.

Kim Taehyung wants to laugh at this, "Oh shut up. You really think I will go sleep with some girls? Geez, I'm too good for them."

Yoongi almost pukes at his self compliment. "NARCOSIS bastard. " he spat.

Taehyung snickered. "I'm just kidding. Um.. no. I just slept with my baby last night."

"Oh," Yoongi finally gets the point, "So you finally deflowered him?"

Taehyung's proud smile cannot be seen by the other, "Yes! And I'm sure after the night Jimin will be pregnant soon with my baby... tell my brother-in- law Hoseok to be ready to be uncle of my kids." He laughs.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and gets a bit curious, "You horny bastard. You know, I'm wondering why I'm having bad feelings about this? Tell me, how many rounds did you go?"

Taehyung nervously replies, "Hehe...well, Appeeantly I don't even remember....kind of got lost."

"You-! Kim Taehyung, WHAT IN THE WOLRD! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU HURT MY HUSBAND'S BABY BROTHER, I WILL-"

"Oh shut up, grumpy dickhead. I promise he is safe and not hurt. Anyway bye."Taehyung hangs up, ignoring all the yells from the other.

Then He goes back to Jimin to sleep while cuddling.

******

At Noon.

After waking from his deep slumber, Jimin finds himself alone in the bedroom and checks his phone to see Yibo and Jin's phone calls. He sends a message to them both.

*I'll kill you both with my bare hands for giving such a horrible idea, you dumb motherfuckers*

Seeing Jimin's message, Yibo and Jin shivers. Wondering Since when did their innocent puppy started cursing like this..?

***

Going to Kim mansion.

Wang Yibo and Jin find Jimin sitting on Taehyung's lap on the beautiful swing in the garden, enjoying the beautiful scenery.

Yibo whispers to his friend Jin. "Seems like Our plan worked perfectly despite Jimin saying we're dumb motherfuckers."

"Maybe...."Jin agrees silently.

Seeing both bis best friends, Jimin instantly shoots them a death glare while Kim Taehyung smiles at them. Earlier He asked his baby suddenly how he came up with such an idea and Jimin being innocent bean tells him everything with each detail while eating his breakfast that it was Yibo and Jib idea. How they told him to do everything and he followed their steps without knowing the deadly consequences.

Yibo and Jin smile nervously at the couple, not knowing why Taehyung is thanking them with a smile and Jimin giving them angry looks. Shouldn't he be happy they gave him such a marvelous idea?

Kim Taehyung excuses himself and goes inside to get something.

After Taehyungs departure, Yibo immediately calls out, "Hey baby~"

Jimin shoots him a glare and angrily replies, "Don't baby me, you bastard. I'm not virgin anymore and thanks to you both fucking idiots."

Yibo gulp:. "Baby why are you angry? Was yor husband not good in bed?" While Jin was pretending like he did nothing to taint the Angel.

Jimin grits his teeth in anger and responds, "He's a fucking beast in bed! Did you hear me bastards!? A beast who wrecked me completely and you both are responsible for this!"

Yibo looks at Jin fearfully and inquires, "How many rounds did you guys went for??"

JIMIN huffs, "From evening 7pm. He penetrated me till next morning 9am. And during that time, more than 3 times I fainted and regained back my conscious by his powerful thrusts, only to moan loudly as ever and later faint again."

Hearing Jimin, both Jin and Yibo become shocked and numb while Jimin is still looking at them sharply.

"Damn... Even Jungkook doesn't go for so many rounds... Fuck how does it feel to get fucked all night Minnie?. " Yibo ask cutely and Jin facepalm himself because of these 2 dumbheads.

"Feels like ass on fire... Go and ask Jungkook to fuck you till death bitch....im numb from down. " Jimin spat like an angry chick.

Two minutes of silence.

Suddenly jin and Yibo burst into a huge fit of laughter and Jimin sulks like an angry kitten then pouts.

"I hate you both. You are so mean. Now my entire body is hurting.."Jimin sulk & whine.

Yibo wipes an imaginary tear, "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it."

Jimin instantly becomes flushed red and buries his face into his palms like a little baby.

Kim Taehyung smiles upon seeing his husband cute antics and suddenly wraps a beautiful OX necklace around the latter's neck.

Jimin jolts feeling something cold touching his neck, opening his eyes to his husband's almond eyes staring him with pure love and his thin swollen red lips displayed a beautiful smile.

With glistening pupils, Jimin calls the older's name as he touches the pendant, "Tae hyung.."

Kim Taehyung crouches down more and kisses both of Jimin's eyes, his forehead, the tip of his nose, his cheeks and finally pecks his lips while completely ignoring the two other people beside them.

Jimin just lets his husband pampers him while he himself was sitting on the swing like an obedient kid, also totally neglecting those 2 figures who are getting cavities by watching their live sweet moments.

"Guys, stop it otherwise I'll puke. " Yibo rolls his eyes. "You both making me miss my bunny koo. "

Jin agrees lazily, "I'll also get cavities and diabetes...gosh my world wide handsome heart missing Joonie too."

JIMIN and Taehyung giggle shyly. The older suddenly carries the younger up in his arms bridle style as he asks for the other two to go inside.

Jimin blushes before taking a glance at his two friends who give him a large evil grin.

Kim Taehyung whispers in the younger's ear, his voice as soft as a feather, "I love you, Minnie.."

To which Jimin also replies in a soft tone, "I love you too, hyungie~"

The older smirks, "Not hyung.  Call me that name. I like it."

The younger playfully sticks out his tongue while smacking the older's arm, "Shameless."

Taehyung laughs, "Only for you, baby."

Jimin snuggles into the older's chest more firmly and Taehyung says. "Jimin.   say the line again."

"Which one?" Jimin pretends to not know.

"Say it or I won't let you sleep tonight. Not even a wink."

"Tae hyung~" Jimin whines.

The younger sighs as he knows his husband isn't hooking at all. He calms down his racing heart and finally says it,

"Daddy, call me Baby. "

And Taehyung finds his little brother in his pants acting up.

Ji  and Yibo who have been hearing all these shts can't handle anymore and lose their patience.

"Give us break, you horny couple!!!" Both shouted in sync.

Whereas Jimin and Taehyung burst into laughter with red ears and cheeks.

The other two just grumpily huff while the couple mock them.

"Rest in peace your beautiful ass Jimin ah." Jin suddenly says, making his best friend confused.

"Tch...yess....Your ass will always be remembered as beautiful." Yibo continued and he and Jin both give each other a high five with wide smiles.

Kim Jimin gulps, looking at his husband who's looking at him veryyyyyy dangerously.

"Hyung..don't you dare. No, no, noooooo. Mph!!"

"..." Yibo and Jin are speechless before one of them lost his patient again. It is Yibo.

"GET A FUCKING ROOM, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!"

*********

Few months later....

"Doctor... How's my Husband?? Is he ok? Why did he faint so suddenly?... " Kim Taehyung bombers the doctor with his question, being paranoid as fuck.

"Mr Kim.. Calm down... Mr Kim Jimin is fine. " The doctor tried to calm the man who's looking like he'll faint any moment.

"How can i? My husband fainted. " Taehyung shouted aggressively and The doctor sigh.

"That because he's pregnant. And it's very natural for him to pass out due to exhaustion and feel dizzy. Also feeling more symptoms which isn't fatal for him like you're exaggerating Mr Kim. " The doctor finally blurt out, tend to not to give the already worried man more pressure.

"What? He what?. " Kim Taehyung was taken aback by the information.

"CONGRATULATIONS Mr Kim.... Your husband is pregnant...that also with twins and they're healthy..." The doctor informed and Kim Taehyung eyes welled up. He was overwhelmed by the news.

"Omgggg... Im going to be Daddy of Three babies. " Kim Taehyung rushed inside the VIP cabin where Jimin was resting as earlier he fainted in Taehyung office after riding his Husband dick for hour.

"You horny Dick.... Seriously you impregnate me with twins as you claimed?. " Jimin asks while crossing his arms over his chest, pouting. He was already informed by the doctor when he was examining him and did ultrasonography.

"Hehe... Aren't you happy Baby? . " Taehyung asks cheekily. Hugging Jimin lovingly, feeling giddy and overwhelmed.

"Of course im happy.... After all it's our time to show you who's the Boss. "Jimin smirk evily after breaking the hug while Taehyung swallow hard.

As Taehyung knows the upcoming days and months surely are going to be hell of ride since his beloved innocent bean is fully in Devil mood.

"It's ok... For my babies... Im ready to do everything... Even be a servant. " Kim Taehyung smiles and Jimin blushes.

"Fuck you cheeky horny dick... " Jimin scoff as he shyly hide his face. Why his husband have to be so obedient, whipped love sick puppy for him?.

"It's other way baby... Want me to show practically. " Taehyung smirks while caressing Jimin's tummy.

Jimin blush more furiously. He bite his lips and Taehyung find it so tempting that he launch for a urgent and loving kiss which Jimin reciprocated eagerly.

Soon they make out for awhile as Taehyung shower his beloved little HUSBAND entire face with sweet, butterfly kisses. Showering the younger with his love.

"Thanks for giving me such a precious gift love... I promise... I'll treasure you all with me whole being till I'm alive. "Taehyung said with sincere loving looks.

"Well, thanks for making me feel so special and give the privilege to carry the fruit of our love in my tummy... I love you hyung. " Jimin smile.

And Taehyung melt as he pulls the smaller into his lap, cradling him like a smol baby while whispering sweet nothing besides Jimin's ear who was turning crimson red with his Husband sugar coating love confession even after being together for so long.

It seems like everything is new for them.

And finally they're going to enjoy a new ride of life journey with their new little angels that going to fill their life with  happiness.

*******

The

        End....

Hello Everyone... I hope you guys enjoyed...

.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.6K 63
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
757K 31.6K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
34.6K 2.1K 30
Park Jimin's life has been planned out for him, college, job, marriage, family. When his sham marriage falls apart, he has to rebuild from the ground...
1.1M 41.5K 66
In which both Park Jimin, a 20 year old and Jeon Jungkook, a 22 year old are forced to get married because of their parents. Jimin starts to fall in...