Soul bond [1]

By fics_for_u

In which Hope Mikaelson, the Tribrid, finds her soulmates. The Avengers. More

Introduction
Soulmates/Soulmarks
Soulmates/Soulmarks
Prolouge
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
i, Twins, twins, twins
ii, Compulsion
iii, failure
iv, mates, mates, mates.
v, all at once
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
i, activation
ii, Chaotic group chat
iii, nightmares
iv, Normal private jet activities
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
i, Friends reunion
ii, Training
iii, Ressurection
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘
i, Soundproof walls
ii, Last ressurection
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πˆπ•π„
i, Too many reunions.
ii, Party
Note
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π’πˆπ—
i, Kidnapping
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
i, Humanity? Who's she?
ii, Torture
iii, trying to get her back
Note
iv, Humanity on
Note
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
i, Kitty kat
ii, Jealousy
iii, Shopping
iv, Granny
𝐀𝐂𝐓 ππˆππ„
i, Language
ii, No one hurts my family and lives.
iii, Girlsnight
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍
i, Fetch
ii, What happened?
iii, Destied to be a whore
iv, Out of control
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
i, New friend
ii, Vamp training
iii, good grasp on reality
iv, Weirdest trio
v, I'm a Mikaelson witch
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
i, Walker brothers
ii, it's back
iii, which one?
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
i, A vampire, a tribrid and two sociopaths. Get it?
ii, Congrats. You are officially the worst.
iii, Богиня
iv, Priorities
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
i, Can you remember the rain?
ii, The olive theory
The outfits
iii, i'm so sorry
Note
Note (important)
Note

iii, where is everyone?

1K 21 1
By fics_for_u

Hello lovelies! Quick suggestion to read the note, in case you didn't, it's kind of important to the story, and for you to understand!❤️

During the party, Peter and Hope went to her room, as the music and people were too loud and too much fir Hope, whilst Peter's anxiety was already kicking in, as he started to feel anxious, especially with Freya fussing over him, loving how adorably shy he was, while Marcel, Klaus and Kol wouldn't stop glaring at him, in fact, any of Hope's mates, as Elijah tried to stop them from glaring at Peter and Shuri, saying that they were just kids.

"Everything okay? Sorry about my family." Hope apologized with an apologetic smile. "It's fine, really. And don't apologize for your family, that's not right either." He smiled at her. "Right, mister 'i'm too nice for the world'." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not too nice for the world!" He frowned. "Yeah you are. You're like a saint." She laughed. "Am not!" He pouted. "Are so!" She smiled, as the elevator doors opened with a 'ding', signaling them that they arrived at their floor.

The two then exited the elevator, and walked down the hall, and towards Hope's little room... well... more like mini apartment.

Once they walked inside, Hope snapped her hands so Peter would be in a Hoodie and some joggers and she would be in a top and also some joggers, with a zip up hoodie.

"Wow, that's so cool!" He beamed. "Thanks." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, making him blush.

When she noticed him struggling to respond to her actions, she rolled her eyes with a smile, before grabbing his arms and wrapping them around her waist, before wrapping hers around his neck again.

His blush became a darker shade of red, making her smirk, before she stood on her tippy toes to kiss him, to which he immediately responded, pulling her closer to himself.

Hope sped the two of them onto the bed, straddling his waist, her lips still moving against his, as the kiss became more and more needy, hot, and passionate.

But just then, she pulled away, making him groan. "You know we can't." She said. "Why?" He whined. "We didn't activate the bond yet." She rolled her eyes. "Okay, let's activate it and then comtinue then?" He spoke in confusion. "Not an option. With each step of the bond, it grows stronger. It will be too overhwelming." She whispered, pecking his lips. "Okay, let's just activate it then." He spoke with a soft smile on his lips.

Hope smiled back at him, appreciating his reaction, before biting into her wrist, her golden eyes and black veins showing momentarily, extending it towards him, and he took it in his hands, the wound hovering infront of his lips.

"It's healing fast, Pete." Hope warned, and he nodded, taking her wrist into his mouth, sucking on the wound, making Hope choke back a moan.

She then tilted his head to the side, revelaing more of his neck, before she carefully bit into it, trying to spare him from as much pain as possible.

She soon pulled away, and as did he, and she watched as the wound on his neck healed, to make sure he had enough blood to heal it.

His arms then immediately found their way around her waist, pulling her down, onto him, making her practically lay on him. "Yeah, no. I'm not going to lay like this." She uttured, before trying to push herself off of him, only for his arms to tighten around her. "Why not?" He whined. "Because i'm quite literally on top of you. No, just- no." She said, trying to push herself off of him again, only to be pulled back again. "But it's comfy!" He whined again. "It is?" She asked. "It is." He confirmed, pulling her even closer to him, and burying his face in her neck, making her relax into his hold.

"Fine."

. . .

The next morning, Hope woke up in Peter's arms, while he was still sleeping soundly, his arms loosely around her, which made it easy for her to slip out of his hold and out of the bed without waking him.

She snapped her fingers, her hair and make up immediatley done perfectly, and a new outfit on her form, allowing her to leave her room quietly, before asking Friday if anyone was awake since it was only 4 AM.

"King T'challa has been awake for about three minutes now, as he had woken up to a nightmare." Artificial intelligence informed her, as she stepped into the elevator. "To his floor, please." She said, and the elevator doors closed. "Of course, mrs. Stark-Rogers-Barnes-Barton-Odinson-Laufeyson-Banner-Udaku-Maximoff-Parker-Strange-Wilson-Romanoff." Friday spoke, making Hope's eyes go wide. "I'm sorry?" She spoke in shock. "Mister Stark asked me to adress you by his last name, as did mister Rogers, moster Barnes, mister Barton, mister Odinson, mister Laufeyson, mister Banner, the Udaku and Maximoff siblings, mister Parker, Doctor Strange, mister Wilson and miss Romanoff." The AI explained, just as the elevator doors opened again. "Alright, but Hope or miss Mikaelson is fine." Hope said. "I can cancel everyone's orders on calling you by their surname, but i can not do that for mister Stark except he orders it." Friday said. "Then tell him to tell you to change it back when he wakes up." She said. "Of course." The AI spoke. "It is the door to your left." The AI them informed, and Hope nodded, knocking on the named door.

When she didn't get a response, she opened it, only to find the room empty. "Friday? Where is he?" Hope asked in slight panic, but the artificial intelligence didn't reply. "Friday?" She asked again, but yet again no response.

"Fuck."

. . .

Hope sped trough the whole tower, looking for anyone, only to find it empty.

She sped back into her room in panic, only to find it empty aswell, and one of the windows open.

"Shit, shit, shit!"

She sped down the many stairs, and into the main room, only to find it empty aswell.

"Friday!" She shouted, but the AI again didn't respond. "Fucking hell." She uttured, now speeding outside the huge buliding, only seeing several people walking past it.

"Where the hell is everyone?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 642 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...
5.1K 202 18
A Romanogers AU fanfic. They're desperate to reunite.
26.8K 811 23
"Why would you love me? I'm possessed by a thousand year old creature." "Because we're true mates! I love you." Y/N L/N a supernatural of differe...
18.6K 431 20
faith the twin sister of hope mikaelson runs into a group of people in new york that end up changing her life the question is it for the better or fo...