In A Rush | Mary Jane Watson...

Od PhantomRS

Y/N L/N, the fastest runner of his school, has a lot of friends, a beautiful girlfriend and a supportive fami... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
The End

Chapter 2

597 77 3
Od PhantomRS

I got closer and closer to the field until I saw the guy from earlier, but he wasn't alone, he had two friends with him.

Pfft, of course he didn't come alone, would have been too easy.

I'm not afraid of his friends, I know that I can tear them all to pieces, because Compound V is still active, and not only because of that.

The problem is, when they testify against me. It would be a three against one and the teachers would of course believe them instead of me.

"Hey, what's wrong? Not as cool as you were back on the track, now that you don't have your fans with you?"

He asked with a cheeky grin, which his two friends supported with a laugh.

His buddies were bigger and probably stronger than him, but their stupidity was written all over their faces.

It was clear that he is the "alpha" of this group and the other two just followed him, because otherwise they would probably be too stupid to make it through the school alone.

Both of his friends crossed their arms and waited with a smug grin for me to get over to them and fight.

The main guy started taunting me, causing me to finally lose my patience.

I slung my backpack off my shoulder, dropping it on the grass.

With the help of my increased speed, I ran to them and grabbed one of his friends by the face.

He couldn't react because of my inhuman speed, so it was easy for me to slam him with the back of his head against the ground.

I hope the impact was not too hard. It should only give him a small concussion and not kill him.

I thought to myself as I saw an incoming punch from the second buddy.

I pulled my head to the right and pulled back my left fist, before forcefully letting it land in the pit of his stomach.

This punch took his breath away and made him go down immediately.

The two tough friends were now both lying on the floor.

The first one seemed to have lost consciousness, which is not unusual after such an impact.

The second one rolled around on the grass, while holding his stomach in pain.

I looked over to the last guy, who put his hands out in front of him to keep me away from him.

"You fucking psycho! What's wrong with you?!"

He asked fearfully as his voice was about to crack.

Y/N: What's the matter? I thought you wanted to fight?

"W-what are you? You're not human... You're-"

I grabbed him by his jaw and pushed it up, preventing him from talking.

Y/N: I am human. Just like everyone else.

This is when I realized that I had to kill him now. I can't allow him to spread rumors about my "inhuman abilities".

If the school finds out about them, I'm done.

Y/N: Sorry buddy, but it looks like you know a little too much.

I explained as I tightened my grip around his jaw, bringing tears to his eyes, while he was silently begging for mercy.

I slowly tightened my grip even more to the point where my hand was almost closed again.

This caused his jaw to crack with a painful sound.

I let him go and he began screaming in pain.

I looked around to see if someone was nearby to hear his whining, but thankfully we were all alone. Or at least I thought so, since I wasn't able to see anyone.

Y/N: Alright, that's enough.

I raised my leg and kicked him in the head, leaving a huge dent in it and shutting him up for good.

He's dead...I killed him.

I took a few steps back, my eyes fixated on his deformed skull.

Y/N: Shit...

I actually killed a fucking person. I mean sure, he was a useless scumbag, but he was still a human being.

I can't say that I feel sorry for his death, I'm just surprised by the fact that he's dead.

The feeling of killing someone felt surreal. As if I'm in a dream and my alarm clock will wake me up soon.

But it wasn't a dream at all. This was reality and once I got out of my "staring in disbelief" phase, I began thinking about how I would take care of the body.

Nobody can find out about this, if they do, I'll be put in jail for the rest of my life. My life wouldn't be worth living if that would happen.

And since I wouldn't be able to keep getting Compound V while in jail, I would die.

I rested my chin on my hand, looking around for a place to hide the bodies.

This field was wide and open, if someone is out here to take a walk, they'll see this shit.

I walked over to the spot where I dropped my backpack, right before the fighting began.

Kneeling down in front of it, I opened it and searched through it to find my phone.

Once I got a grip on it, I pulled it out and called my friend, or rather my dealer. He's something in between actually.

I stood back up, the phone pressed to my left ear as I listened to the beeps, hoping he'd pick up.

Y/N: Come on Reggie, don't leave me hanging on this one...

I mumbled.

"Hang up the call."

A voice behind me ordered calmly.

I looked over my shoulder to see him walking up to me, it was Reggie.

I hung up and put the phone into the pocket of my pants.

Y/N: Yo Reggie, good thing you're here.

I greeted him as he walked up to me.

Y/N: As you see, I have quite the situation going on-

He grabbed me by the back of my neck and slammed me face first into the grassy ground.

Y/N: What the-

Reggie: Are you fucking dumb?!

Y/N: Dude, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to kill anyone. It was an accident-

Reggie: I'm not talking about them, you dumbass!

He responded, making me question why he's so angry at me then.

Reggie: I saw you running on the track. Pretty fast fella we got there, huh?

Y/N: I was there to win, so obviously-

He hit the ground next to my face.

Reggie: Have you seen how fucking fast you were running? Huh?!

Y/N: I was as fast as always.

I tried to justify my running speed, but in all honesty, I don't remember how fast I actually ran as I was drowned in my thoughts during the run.

Reggie: Nah, you fucking weren't.

He finally let go of my neck and let me sit up.

Reggie: Everybody with at least half a brain knows something wasn't right with you.

Y/N: Are you trying to tell me I was too fast?

Reggie: You didn't get what I was trying to tell you? Do I have to put your face into the ground again for you to understand?

He asked, getting mad once again.

Y/N: Okay, okay. I got it. I ran too fast and didn't realize. I'm sorry man.

Reggie: We had a fucking deal. I expect you to keep your promise and don't make it look too obvious.

Y/N: I didn't think I was too fast. I-

Reggie: Don't think. Just know that you were. Pay some damn attention during your fucking runs, is that too much to ask of you?

Y/N: I'm sorry, okay? That one guy at the start of the race just got into my head. I wasn't able to concentrate.

Reggie: Well, at least your head is okay now, unlike his.

He said as he looked over to the guy's lifeless body.

Reggie: Are the other two still alive? Ah fuck, yes they are.

He asked me and answered himself.

Y/N: Yeah, one is unconscious and the other one is...

I heard his groans, as he kept holding his stomach in pain, while blood was slowly flowing out of his mouth.

Reggie: Dead.

He calmly ended my sentence as he walked over to him and gave him a strong kick to his head, completely crushing it.

Reggie: And that guy...

He started as he walked over to the last guy, the one who was unconscious.

Reggie: Is too.

He finished, as he did the same thing he did to the previous guy.

Y/N: Fuck me, Reggie.

I cussed as I stood back up on my feet.

Reggie: What? Would you have preferred to let them live and tell the tale?

A hopeless sigh escaped me.

Y/N: No. I guess not.

Reggie: You guessed right. I hope you learned your lesson today.

Y/N: That I should kill the guys that get on my nerves?

Reggie: You can do that, but try not to get caught doing that.

Y/N: Not many people walk around here and school is over, so this isn't a bad place to get rid of someone actually.

I explained.

Reggie: Any ideas where you wanna hide the bodies?

I thought for a second before shaking my head.

Y/N: No, I guess I'll have to improvise on that one.

Reggie: Improvise? Wow, that's a big word for someone like you.

Y/N: Come on man, I made one tiny mistake and you're gonna hold me to it forever now?

Reggie: Tiny? Let me remind you of something that you seemed to have forgotten.

Y/N: I know-

Reggie: Don't fucking interrupt me!

I could tell he was full on Compound V, since he usually wasn't that aggressive.

Reggie: If anyone gets suspicious and you get tested positive for Compound V.

He paused, shaking his head. Probably imagining the consequences of Compound V being busted.

Reggie: We'll get shit on. And not the regular shit that we're getting.

He took a step closer to me.

Reggie: I know you probably don't care about Mr. Edgar and the Seven. But if we get busted. You won't get any more of that sweet Compound. And we both know what will happen when you don't.

I looked down at my feet, knowing what he's going to say now.

Reggie: You'll go back to being a fucking loser again. Your friends and your pretty girl will leave you. You'll be all alone, just like you were before we met.

He put his finger on the left side of my chest.

Reggie: And let's not forget about your little red friend in there. It'll stop beating without Compound. You know that, right?

I nodded, not saying a word.

I mean what was there to say? He was right. About everything.

Reggie: And trust me, you don't wanna die from a heart attack at this age. Am I right?

Y/N: Yeah, you are. So, where do we put the bodies? We gotta be fast before anyone sees all of this.

I asked, trying to change the subject to something a little less uncomfortable, although it still wasn't a comfortable subject at all.

Reggie: I'll take care of them.

Y/N: Really? How?

Reggie: Why does it matter to you? I said I'll take care of it.

Y/N: Okay man, I was just asking.

Reggie: You should go on a run. A really long one. Get that shit pumped through your body.

Y/N: I guess I will.

Reggie: Don't forget to put your mask on, alright? You did enough fucking up for today.

Y/N: I'm always running with the mask.

I responded as I grabbed my backpack and searched for my mask.

It was a subtle mask that covered my face up to my eyes, the hood of my jacket does the rest.

I always had to cover my face, so I can be sure that no one will see me speeding through the city faster than a damn train.

Y/N: So, when will the Seven be back on live TV?

I asked, trying to start a friendly conversation, which earned me an annoyed gaze from him.

Reggie: I don't know and I'm sure you don't care. So stop trying to do small talk with me and go for your fucking run already.

He was definitely high, so I'll just leave him alone.

Y/N: Alright, see you soon man.

Reggie: Yeah, you will.

Without losing any more words, I changed back to my normal attire, since I forgot to do that back in the locker room, because I was too busy imagining beating up that guy.

I pulled my hood up, put my backpack on my back and got the mask on, before running off to help my body process the drug.

I still have to call MJ and set a time for our date, but I guess that can wait until I'm done with my run.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.3K 384 20
One shots suggested by followers and readers will be made as long as this story exists. Want something and can't find it no matter how much you searc...
18.1K 530 21
Surprise Surprise you're the Merc With A Mouth's daughter. A troubled past comes along with it. You go to Midtown High and you're a loner and don't h...
7.5K 261 36
RUNNIN' | "My heart's beating faster, I know what I'm after" -Book Five / Eight- -Age of Heroes Series- -Part 1 of the 'Mult...
81.3K 1.4K 18
Y/n l/n at the age of 18 loved heroes he loved them so much that he trained his body and broke his limiter now with unlimited power what antics will...