EMPIRES SMP HIGHSCHOOL AU SLE...

بواسطة homowork

empires smp highschool au... but its just them having a sleepover- MEH SHIPS: Flower Husbands, Jizzie, Nature... المزيد

this is all gonna be in one chapter sooo-

107 2 2
بواسطة homowork

Just a quick info-- The empires crew are the people who are playing in there school musical. (they are all 15/16 except Joel Lizzie and Xornoth they are 18 and Joey is 17 also Xornoth is good btw)

So they have a groupchat so they can talk about the musical. Btw the musical theyre doing is basically empires the musical but in this highschool au the characters were named after who plays them because the teacher couldnt think of name.

fWhip and Gem are twins, Sausage is their half brother, Pearl is there cousin.

Lizzie and Jimmy are siblings.

Lizzie and Joel are dating

Scott and Jimmy are in love but havent told eachother yet.. (silly sausages ;-;)

Katherine and Shelby love eachother but ALSO havent told eachother. (get on with it -w-)

this means the characters are thinking

OKIE START!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

The Theatre Kids

Shrub: Awe sh*t. You heard Ms Universe we need to get a lot better at doing are parts together and not alone.

Pixl: Yeah. We need to organize a time when we can spend a long time together to perfect it since its soon. Also-- language!!

Shrub: Sorry Pix!!! Dont kill me!!

Katherine: Yes but when and where could we fit 12 people for so long??-

Xornoth: Me and my parents will be somewhere for like 2 weeks so i cant be there but im sure you could all stay at my house as a guest of scotts!

Scott: Xornoth. Why would you-

Lizzie: Omg!! How can you fit so many people!!

Xornoth: What?? Me and Scott are rich, duh-

Sausage: NANI!?? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US!?!

Scott: I- it doesnt matter guys!! Just- yeah. You can come over.

Jimmy: Yya!! 

Pearl: Guys!! Gem, fWhip, Sausage and me all leave for a family trip on Saturday night so it has to be today!

Katherine: Will that give us enough time??

Pixl: We might not have enough time then. Could we sleepover if thats ok with Scott?

Scott: Sure ig. I have 10 guest bedrooms so-

Jimmy: WHAT!! Thats so cool Scott!!!!

Scott: Yeah. But this is only for the play practice ok. Its not like i like any of you.

Joel: What did i miss!!

Scott POV:

I cant let them know how much i care.. its so embarassing... especially Jimmy-! OH MAI GAWSH. I just realized Jimmy will be sleeping at my house EEEeeeEEEEeeeKKKkkkKKK!! I mean.. not alone- but we will be alone soon!! MwuHAhAhAHAA. Wait- i was supposed to be the hartless one... ;-;

Nobodys POV:

when they all arrived at scotts mansion

"Ok lets start practic-" Scott trys to say but Sausage screams "WOOO!! PARTAYYY!!!" And its not long before everyone has forgotten about the task and is sitting in a circle in the middle of scotts living room. 

"Guys!! I googled best things to do at a sleepover last night and i found whos most likely to!! I have many questions from the website to!" Shrub announced to her friends and Lizzie answers "YASSSSS!!!!!!! Lets play!!". "Ok ill read the questions out to you." Shrub opens her phone and goes to website. "Lets see here..... Whos most likely to get freaky??" Everyone is very still because nobody knows the answer until Joel whispers something while turning his phone to show everybody a picture. "Its Jimmy." 

(only my friends get this-- xD)

"HUH- JOEL!!" Jimmy says before he is cut off by everybody laughing at him "PFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" 

---- AFTER THAT (im too lazy for this tbh- ;-;) ----

They all decided to play truth or dare, WITH A TWIST. They bought truth potions at the shop and they all drank one so they would have to tell the truth to everybody for the truth option. (This is were the dRaMa starts... O_o)

"Ok Jimmy... truth or dare?" Pixl said this to start of the soon to be drama filled game O-O. "Uh- Truth ig-" Jimmy said. "What is a fun fact about you?" Jimmy felt tingling throughout his entire petite body (hes smol btw like 5'9 and scotts 6'2 because thats just my headcanon -w-).  "I sleep walk. Like A LOT." Jimmy answers because he has to tell the truth.. but he didnt want anybody to know incase Scott kicked him out ;-;, because scott is so perfect with his perfect hair and perfect smile and soft lips- uh oh.. Oh gosh.. I need to stawp!! Now my face is all red while everyone's looking at meh-!  Jimmy thinks until Lizzie speaks."Uh.. Jim?? You good? Your face is all red- It's like that time when Sco-" "AHH-!!! BAKA SHUT UPP!!" Jimmy screams because Lizzie was about to expose his deepest darkest secret.. the fact that he was IN LOVE WITH SCOTT SMAJOR!! The rich kid that half the school has a crush on... 

"NEXT QUESTION!! SHRUB TRUTH OR DARE!!" Jimmy would needed something good to distract from his lore drop. "Truth ig-" Shrub answered. "Who do you like?" dun DUN DUN. Shrub was in trouble. Katherine couldnt know!! "I-I..." She tried to fight the potion..  but failed.       "K-K-K-K-Kath-erine..." Shrub was terrified of seeing Katherines reaction, so she rushed out the door to hide in the closest place she could find.  She ran and ran until she found the bathroom. 30 minutes passed until she heard footsteps. Footsteps of her one true love. Shrub runs out the door to try to find a new hiding spot and not get found.. but she bumped into somebody and fell on top of her- it was... KATHERINE!!.... O_o. Katherine was shocked and Shrub tried to get up quickly. "O-OH GOSH!! K-KATHERINE IM SO SORRY-..!!" Shrub  apologised. But Katherine pulled her crush back down and lent in. Shrub eyes widened but she took the hint and they kissed. It was very magical with Shrubs lips softly pushing against Katherines. "I love you Shrub.. heh." Katherine said with a cheeky smile ;). "I- Katherine.. me to.." "Sooo-... are we gfs now??-" Katherine asked the love of her life. "I- OF COURSE!!!" They kissed so much more times before they went back to the group and they decided that game was over.

----- A BIT LATER. (told u im lazy I_I...)

"Ok so... I have another game before we go to bed!!" Joey tells the group. He then takes out a box of pocky (I think you see were this is going- ;) ) "Everyone find a partner and you have to eat this together." Joey says. Everyone finds a partner with Jimmy paired up with Scott and Shrub and Katherine also a pair. They begin after Joey says the rules. Jimmy really wants to win this so he starts eating quickly but Scott notices this and drops the pocky out of his mouth because hes scared Jimmy will think its weird if he lets Jimmy kiss him. (Not just yet guys- be patient. ;) ). Katherine and Shrub are doing well, they even shared a happy kiss at the end with cherry red faces and bright smiles. Everybody realises this and congratulates the happy couple. But not Jimmy. Jimmy realized that Scott pulled away and he thinks its because he hates Jimmy so much and would rather lose than ever go near Jimmy. Jimmys heart is now shattered and he is left alone with his depression as everyone makes their way to the rooms Scott told them they can sleep in.

Jimmy lay his head down and went to sleep dreaming about kissing his crush hes had since he was 13.. (Yeah. A long time I know. O-O.)

IN SCOTTS ROOM

Scott didnt go to sleep right away, it was about 2AM and he was still awake. He heard footsteps outside in the hall. Ehh- Its probably just someone going to the bathroom. That was until he saw the door open and he saw Jimmy standing in the doorway with messy hair and closed eyes. Oh my- he looks so hot with his messy hair like that... N-No!! Scott- stop being weird. He doesnt like me back. Plus dad says to never show emotion because it signals being weak. I just wish he wasnt so harsh. Jimmy suddenly started walking more forward. Soon Jimmy was jumping into bed beside Scott with Scott being used as Jimmys cuddle buddy ÚnÚ. N-NANI!? W-what is he doing in my bed!?!?- I should probably wake him up but.. he looks so peaceful and cute and I just.. Scott wraps his arms around his sleeping crush. Causing Jimmy to stir a bit. Uh oh-! I think hes still asleep doe- Well since he cant hear me.... "I love you Jim..." Then Scott places a soft kiss to Jimmys head. Little did Scott know... Jimmy was awake the enitre time.

--- IN THE MORNING ---

Scott woke and saw Jimmy staring at him with a red face that looked like it was thinking about something. Jimmy instantly saw Scott but to scotts surprise didnt look away. "I... I love you too, Scott.. really.. I have since we were 13 tbh..." Jimmy tells Scott.  Scott is very shocked, and he thinks hes dreaming Ó-Ó.. Until Jimmy pulls Scott in for a lovely tasty kiss. Scott was even more shocked now but he kissed Jimmy back. "I didnt know you herd me..." Scott said. "Well I did.... and i decided to wait until morning to ask... will you be my bf??" Jimmy asked Scott. "OF COURSE OF COURSE!! A  MILLION TIMES YES JIMMY!!" Scott answered. Well. Scott sure was glad he let the theatre group sleep at his house last night.

ANNNDD.... DONE!! This was really fun to write tbh. -w-  Should I make more stories for this AU??

1567 words- woah-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

156K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
799K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
717K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.