๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ - ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๏ฟฝ...

By HIGHTARGARYEN

โ˜ผ.๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ”ช ... More

๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
ACT ONE -
tฬถwฬถoฬถ

oฬถnฬถeฬถ

217 9 9
By HIGHTARGARYEN

————

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
"𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚."
—— 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡
————————————————————
WARNING: a graphic image of someone 'dead' is mentioned.

Alice was watching Katie, Sophie, and Parker while their parents were at work, which looking at the clock were fixing to get home, she's hoping that once they get home the awful feeling she's feeling would go away.

Broken out of her thoughts by Katie asking for more hotdogs and mac&cheese, smiling softly at her as she takes her bow as she gets up from the couch and goes to the kitchen, her feet hitting the cold floor of the house. When she gets into the kitchen, she puts more of the mac & cheese in the bowl and starts cutting up the hotdog for the four year old when the phone starts ringing.

Normally she would look, always making sure that it isn't a unknown number but she was honestly to tired from nightmares, studying, and mix having to watch the rug rats that she forgot to, and she honestly thought she knew who was on the other end, so she picks up without looking in the first time in nine years

"Hey, you almost ho-" she gets cut off by a voice that makes her freeze, the voice she's been trying to get out of her head since she was nine. "Hello Alice."

She stops everything, but doesn't put the knife down for a second, actual she holds tighter like a shield. "Where are you?" She asks, trying not to cry and alert the kids not unless she needed to.

"You'd want to know that wouldn't you, wanting to protect the future Prescotts?" They asks in that taunting voice, all of them have it.

"I'd ask who you are, but I doubt you'd answer." She replies as she goes to windows making sure there all locked even though she knew they were.

"Alice, always so smart." They said as she walked to the closest door which was the back door, then started walking to the front door to make sure there both locked, picking her mobile phone on the way to start calling the cops, again knowing there both locked.

"So, are you going to tell me where you are?" She held the landline in between her ear and her shoulder, using one hand to start dialing and the other to peak out the door with the knife.

"Check your phone."

As they said that a message popped up on her phone, she shakily clicked on it and as soon as she did she saw Tara on the floor with blood all over her and her eyes closed but with the way the photo was blurry, and the police light she knew they had to take it fast.

"I'd check on Tara if I were you." They said before hanging up. She started crying, one of the few people she let her life is dead, they could attack right now and the only reason she would stop crying would be to protect the kids, and when she heard the door unlock she thought she was gonna have to so she shakily stood up, clutching at the knife, her heart was going to have to stop beating for her not to protect them.

It would seem she wouldn't have to when the familiar faces of Sidney and Mark come around the door, which she was lucky she didn't stab them before she saw their faces, but as soon as she saw who it was she dropped the knife and started bawling and mumbling 'they're back' and 'she's dead' over and over again, which got the attention of the kids, she guesses that Sidney told Mark to go and distract them but Alice wouldn't know because she was in such hysterics.

She jumped when she felt her mom's hand on her shoulder. "Sorry, sorry, i had to get your attention." She looked up at her, tears still coming down, and twisted her mouth in a way she always does when she's emotional.

"They're back"

"Who's back?" They both knew she asked more out of obligation then Sidney not knowing, looking in her eyes she knew her mom knew who was back, just didn't want it to be right.

"Ghostface is back, and they killed Tara."

———————————————————

After her mom was able to get her to calm down and explain how she knew it was Tara that got attacked she made her mom drive her to Tara's then when the officer told her that she was at the hospital she made her drive there, and getting out of the car before her mom even stopped it.

And she was sure the front desk nurse's wanted to kick her out with how many times she went to the desk to get whatever information she could out of them without being related to the patient, all the while she was updating the group chat, well they peple that we're awake anyway.

Which was Wes and Amber but she couldn't really update because by the time the sun started rise ever time she tried to rise to go to the desk the lady would start glaring at her.

"Tara Carp-" Before he could even finish the sentence she was out of her chair and walking towards him. "I am."

After his done telling her that Tara's stable the first words out of her mouth were. "Can i go see her?"

"Are you related to the patient?"

"No."

"Then i'm sorrry but-"
She interrupts him, because even if she has to sneak through a window she's going to see Tara. "Your never going to get ahold of her mother, and her sister hasn't talked to her in 5 years, i'm the closest thing she has to a family."

"Yes but hospital pol-"

"Would you rather her be alone, because that's what she'll be."

He looks at her seeing the determination on her face and let's out a sigh. "You have till visiting hours are over, which is in ten minutes."

"Thank you." She says sincerely.

"Room 202." And as soon as it's out of his mouth she's running towards it.

When she gets there and sees that Tara is really alive she lets a lot a sigh in relief.
"I'm so glad your okay." She says to the girl even she couldn't hear or respond but she felt rough emotions all night she need to atleast let out the relief she feels seeing Tara alive.

She sits there for as long as she can to keep remembering that Tara's alive and she knows her times up when she hears a knock, she turns her head to see her mom, the doctor and a police officer.

"Time to go, kid."

She turns back to Tara. "I'll be back later okay."

She and the three adults leave the room and the doctor closes the door.

"Hi Alice." She knew Judy, her son was one of her best friends. "Hi Judy, let me guess you need to question me?" She looks up at her, twisting her lips.

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, i should be suspect one in your head right now." She means it to, she never blamed cops for questioning her, even when she was nine and confused. "And even if i wasn't your gonna have to question everybody."

Judy smiled softly at Alice, she knew she didn't do this even if it was strange she knew something was up before news broke or her son told her, but Alice wasn't a killer. "How did you know?"

"A phone call, then a photo." Pulling up her phone to show her. "I didn't delete it because i knew you'd need it, they didn't call this phone though, that's was the landline."

Judy took the phone to look at the picture, she felt sorry that the girl had to see her friend like this, that she had to talk to ghostface. "I'm going to need this for evidence, at least until we can get the photo off."

"Yeah I know."

"You try and get some rest okay." Maybe it was unprofessional but Judy honestly didn't care, she pulled her into a hug, but Alice appreciated it.

Letting go of the hug her mom pulled her to her side "Let's get you home."

Waving by to Judy and the doctor they left the hospital, as the were going out the doors Alice turned to Sidney. "Just so you know, i'm not going to school tomorrow."

Sidney sighed, her daughter was
overprotective of her friends and after tonight she knows she's lucky she's walking out of here so easily. "Yeah, I know."

"And i need to borrow your phone to call Sam."

——————————————————

——————𝑪𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺——————

𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺—1489

EXTRA !
   ☆ i hope y'all like it ✌️ reminder don't be a
silent reader!
    ✰ fun fact I hate hotdogs or really any type
of sausage meat, please don't make a
joke.
✰ Alice next time she sees ghostface for
hurting Tara

   ✰ i finished the edit faster than i thought lol

✍︎︎↯

CHAPTER PUBLISHED. 3|003|2023

—————————————LOVE CHEY ✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 22.1K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
133K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
763K 20.6K 76
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...