One Chance Again

By HobiandSpritu

Kim Taehyung 26 years old Cold CEO was forced to marry Jeon Jungkook who is totally a stranger to him after h... More

1. Introduction to Characters
2. JUNGKOOK
3. TAEHYUNG
4. FIRST MEET
5. Jungkook in Kim Mansion.
6. TAE- HA'S BESTFRIEND
7. WAVES OF TOUCH
8. DISCUSSION
9. SHOPPING
10. HAPPY BUNNY
11. MARRIAGE
12. FIRST NIGHT
13. NIGHTMARE
14. PAST REVELATION Pt. 1 ( I )
15. Flashback (Jungkook)
16. Freedom
16. Taejung
18. Wishing on the Stars
19. First Day At School
20. Taeha's Mama
21. Bullies
22. The Fear
The Fear II
MY PERSONAL TUTOR
FIRST LESSON
LOVE YOURSELF
DINNER DATE ?
KIDNAPPED
CHAOTIC KIDNAPPING
ANOTHER CHAOS
PAST REVELATION PT. 2 (Taehyung)
THE TRAP
GRADUATION
FIRST K!$$ ??
WORKOUT SESSION
THE JJK MUSICS
RIDING HIGH
DREAMS COMES TRUE
INTERVIEW
CELEBRATION
INSECURITIES
SeCrEt CrUsH
CONFUSION
CONFESSION
CHAOTIC NIGHT
TAEKOOK FAN FICTIONS
BAD ROMANCE
GAME I
Hate
MISSION APOLOGY
BIRTHDAY
CONCERT

THE CLASS TEST

3.5K 112 33
By HobiandSpritu

Jungkook was biting his nails as their teacher was giving the Math Test papers back after the surprise class test. He is sure that he will fail in it.

Teacher: H.Kai got 46 out of 50 not so bad. Siya got 44, Jeong got 40, .......... Soobin got 35,.............. Ha eun got 12, Jo Ho got 8, Iseul got 4 and lastly Jungkook... you got 1.... come and take your papers. You all have to work hard especially those who got single digit. and Jungkook I want you in my cabin.

Kook: Ok teacher... *looking down*

Teacher left the class as the bell rings. Jungkook follow teacher to her cabin. Both of them enters in the cabin. Teacher sits in her chair and Jungkook stand in front of her.

Teacher: Jungkook. I thought you were a good student. Other teachers always praise you how obedient you are. You also do your assignments in time. Then how come you got only 1 in this test? I had excepted that you would at least pass the test but you disappointed me

Kook: I'm sorry Teacher.

Teacher: I hope you will do good next time.

Kook: I will try my best teacher.

Teacher: Good. You can go now.

Kook: Thank you Teacher. 

Kook bows to her and left her cabin. He directly goes to cafeteria where Soobin and H.Kai are waiting for him. He looks around after entering at cafeteria and goes to the table where he saw his friends and sit down.

Hyuka: Are you alright ?

Kook: hmmm

Soobin: Did she scold you hyung?

Kook: No, she just said I will have to score good next time. *low tone*

Soobin: Then why are you looking nervous?

Kook: What will I say to Tae Hyungi. Just like I disappointed teacher, He will also be disappointed of me. *teary eyes* 

Hyuka: He won't be hyung please don't cry.

Kook: He will be sad if he got to know I not only failed but got just 1 in the test.

Soobin: You were not ready for the test Hyung. Also it was surprise test. You don't to practice anything .

Kook: This reason won't change the fact that I only got 1 mark in test.

Soobin: It's okay hyung. It's only a surprise test right? I know You will score good next time.

Kook gives a small smile with a nod just not to make them worry his friends.

Kook: Yeah you are right> I will *fake smile*

Soobin: That's our hyung.

They ate their lunch and goes back to their class.

TIME SKIP

AFTER SCHOOL

Kook reach Kim Mansion and for his surprise Tae was at home today. He was sitting in Living room playing with the kids.

Hyuna: Oh my baby bunny arrived.

She runs to Kook and welcome him home as usual. Tae gets up looking towards them

Tae: You never welcomed me back like that... then why only him?

Hyuna: Because I missed my baby bunny?

Tae: That mean you don't miss me ever?

Jimin: Why will anyone miss an alien like you?

Jimin said out of nowhere entering inside.

Hyuna: Why did you came early? *raise her eyebrows*

Jimin: Can't I?

Hyuna: I was living my peaceful life till now with my little bunnies (kids + Kook) but today both of you ruined it huhuhuhuuhu *fake cry*

Jimin: Ok I'm going to my room... *making wired face*

Hyuna: Who is stopping you ?

Jimin: No doubt from where Yoongi  learnt the savageness from.... *mumbles rolling his eyes and left*

Hyuna: Bunny go and change. I had prepared your favorite snacks  today.

Kook nods and goes to his room SLOWLY. Hyuna looks at Kook confused.

Hyuna: What happened to him?

Tae: What?...

Tae also looks towards Jungkook who is WALKING to his room.

Hyuna:  Look at him now he is WALKING to his room

Hyuna said emphasizing the word WALKING.

Tae: So?

Tae said done with his eomma's over reaction

Hyuna: He always runs or jumps around whenever I cook his favorites.          

Tae again looks towards WALKING kook . 

Tae: Yeah, Something must have happened... I'll talk to him.

Hyuna: OK I will bring snacks for us.

Hyuna left to kitchen and Tae sits in ground with kids.

After eating snacks everyone left to their rooms. Tae was also in his room thinking about kook. He was about to go to Jungkook's room when he heard a knock in his door. He opens the door revealing Jungkook with sad face.

Tae: Kookie? What happened? come in at first.

Tae asked worried as he never saw his Kookie this sad. Jungkook keeps silence and hands a piece of paper to Tae after entering inside his room. Jungkook looks down to his foot closing his eyes tightly ready to get scolded. Tae takes the paper confused.

Tae: What is this?

Tae opens the paper and take a look at it when he notice that it is the test paper of Jungkook. Then he notice that he has scored 1 in that test. Tae looks at Jungkook who is looking down. Tae smiles looking at him.

Tae: What is the reason you scored less ?

Kook: I-I didn't knew....

Tae: Last week there was test of science and social studies too that was surprise test  too. You passed them easily right? 

Kook: umm... y-yes.... I'm s-sorry..

Tae: Sorry? For what?

Kook: I failed in i-it so. I- promise i will try my best next time. please don't be mad at me for this *teary voice*

Tae: Who said I am mad at you?

Jungkook looks at Tae surprised

Tae: I know you are weak in maths. You can't understand it easily right?

Kook nods his head.

Tae: Do you remember who was the one who has requested me to be his tutor? 

Kook: M-me....

Tae: Then why didn't you asked me to help you when you are having problems in studies?

this time Tae's tone was little high.

Kook: I-I thought y-you will........

Tae: I what?

Kook: You will think that I can't even solve simple things my self...

Tae: You mean I will judge you as weak if you will ask me the question? 

Kook just looks dowm staying silence. not daring to speak anything.

Tae: Do you ever judge Yoongi hyung as an arrogant for behaving cold to everyone?

Kook shakes his head as no

Tae: Do you ever judge Eomma for being over dramatic in everything?

Kook shakes his head again

Tae: Do you ever judge Jin Hyung for being a rapper whenever he gots angry?

Kook: N-no....

Tae: Do you ever judge any member of this family, your close friends? 

Kook: N-No I didn't...

Tae: Then why do you think that I would judge you?... when I clearely said that you can ask me anything, anytime, anywhere if you got problems in your studies or at anything. huh? *angry*

Kook: S-sorry.. *scared of Tae's angry tone and dark aura*

  Tae: What will I do of your sorry?

Jungkook looks at Tae with teary eyes. Tae saw tears and fear in his eyes.

Tae: Look... I didn't mean to scare you. I just got sad not because you scored 1 but because you never trusted me

Kook: I- trust y-you....

Tae: Then why didn't you ask for my help then?

Kook: I promise I won't hesitate to ask for your help again. I also promise that I will never disappoint you again. I will study hard and try to score more. *sniff*

Tae: Good.. *smile* now stop crying I'm not mad at you hmm.. and I also believe that you will do your best next time Right? *wipes his tears away*

Jungkook nods with small smile still some tears in his eyes.

Kook: Eomma, Appa and hyungs will be disappointed for not passing....

Tae: No they won't.....

Tae: Hmm... Go to study room with your assignments and problems and start doing your works. I will be there in half an hour.

Kook nods and runs to the study room. Jungkook was doing his assignments when Tae enters in the study room. Tae was about to say something but his phone rings.

 the call which was from Jung Kook's Teacher. Tae picks up the call.

OTP

Tae: Hello!

Teacher: Hello, Is this Mr. Kim Jeon Jungkook's Guardian?

Tae: Yeah....I am

Teacher: I am Jungkook's Teacher.  I had something to tell you.

Tae: Did  Koo-- umm Jungkook caused any trouble ?

 Jungkook looks at Tae hearing his name who was already looking at him then again starts doing his work.

Teacher: Actually it's about his studies. Did Jungkook told that he had test today?

Tae: Yeah.. He did

Teacher: Then you must know about his score that he just got 1 in maths.

Tae: Hmmm....

Teacher: I want to ask you if he is having some sort of problem? Because as I heard about him from other teachers and also from his class performance he is very good student. He does all his assignments and works in time also he is regular in class . He also pays attention during classes. But his score is just so shocking.

TAe: I know about all that. and yes he is having problems. But in maths not in home.

Teacher: You mean He have problems in maths?

Tae: Exactly. 

Teacher: Ohhh that mean I will have to pay little more attention in him than I do.

Tae: Oh Thanks. I will also try to help him in home.

Teacher: Ok I got the answer so I must hang up now. 

Tae: Ok and please take good care of Him.

Teacher: OFC I will.

Tae hung the call and goes towards Jungkook.

Tae: How is your work going.

Kook: I finished all assignments and trying to solve these questions.

Jungkook says showing his test papers.

TAe: Good.... solve it and tell me if you got some problems.

Kook: I have problem in everything here. I wonder how I got 1 when I even didn't did anything

Tae: Maybe for how well mannered and obedient student are

Tae chuckle and Jungkook pouts.

Kook: Can you please teach me instead of making fun of me?

Tae: Sure. Let's start from the beginning ok?

Jungkook nods making tired and disgusted face. Tae chuckles.

Tae: we won't finish everything today. We will learn everything slowly.

Kook: OK...

Tae: Then let's start from ummm... Functions...

Kook: Why so hard......*whines*

Tae: Ok easiest one Sets.

Kook: What is so easy in that... *mumbles with a pout but Tae hears it*

 Tae: before starting Do you know anything about Set?

Kook: ummm... an collection of certain object or thing...?

Kook says not sure of his answer

Tae: Good. How sets are represented as? 

Kook: With curly brackets 

Tae: What is Order of an set?

kook starts thinking..

Kook: Number of element a set is having.

Tae: 5 types of set 

Kook: Infinite set . Finite  set, Null set, universal set , Equal set.

Tae: Formulas of sets?

Kook: Ummm n ( A ∪ B ) = n(A) + n(B) – n ( A ∩ B)

Tae: Another?

Kook shakes his head. thinking for some more time

Kook: I don't know other..

Tae: Note it 

Tae said showing him formulas in book.kook start noting it.

Kook: Do I have to memorize all of them today only?

Tae: You will learn it slowly once we start solving the problems.

Kook: Ohhh....

Tae: You almost know everything about it but also you are having problems in solving it.

Kook: I understand questions but don't know what to do in that....

Tae: you will learn slowly don't worry.  Now let's solve our first problem.....

Tae starts teaching Jungkook how to solve it. Tae starts from the easiest one so Jungkook will understand it easily.

____________________________________________________

This much for today. Finally end of boring chapter. My brain is not in its proper place so I wrote this chapter. sorry for making you bored

but I purple you alll......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 393 21
๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“'๐–™ ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–™ . . . . . . stray kids added member โ€• ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ . . . . . . ๐–ž๐–”๐–š'๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‰๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๏ฟฝ...
88.9K 3.7K 24
Jeon jungkook, the billionaire, Married a rape victim willingly. He wanted to bring happiness to someone's life... because he himself did the same th...
10.9K 458 16
story of a boy who get kidnapped by the most ruthless mafia in Seoul Korea for saving his fake friend will he find new life ,love ,and happiness bec...
1M 34K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...