Untold stories of lord krishn...

By prajwalkotnur

This story is the set of some unpopular interesting stories associated shri krishna which you might never hea... More

The cure for krishna's headache
krishna in different regions
Duryodhan's wife becomes a krishna devotee
Gopis and the wasted food
Shri krishna; the perfect guru

paradise of cows and heaven

315 13 0
By prajwalkotnur

Lord ram is different from lord krishna because Shri ram does not know he is an avatar of Vishnu, while Krishna does know. Shri ram is considered as 7th avatar of Vishnu and Krishna as 8th avatar.

For devotees of Krishna, he is the greatest even; the complete avatar (poorna avatar), the most perfect personal manifestation (suguna Brahman) of the impersonal divine (Nirguna Brahman).

In some parts, for many devotees, krishna's heaven of goloka stands higher than lord vishnu's vaikunta. Vaikunta is located in the "ocean of milk", but all the milk comes from the udders of cows located in goloka. These cows voluntarily release their milk because they are so moved by the music of shri krishna, inspired by the beauty and love of radha rani.

Krishna plays the flute as he stands under the celestial kadamba tree which in goloka takes the form of kalpavriksha, the divine wish fulfilling tree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 2.5K 57
สฌสฌใ…ค.ใ…ค๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐“‚ƒ . ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰ , ๐–ผ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ !
5.7K 267 16
"Maaf, saya akan mengembalikanmu pada orang tuamu, seharusnya pernikahan ini memang tidak pernah terjadi!" Ucap lelaki itu dengan nada datar yang mam...
36.9K 594 47
แ€žแ€ฐแ€Œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€กแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒ แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€™แ€šแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€›แ€ฏแ€•แ€บแแ€›แ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€...
7.9K 255 11
ONE-SHOTS ON ABHYUDAYA AND GAUTAMIโœจโค This one contains many one shots on abhyutami aka abhyudaya mohan and gautami kawale๐Ÿ˜‡ #slayypoint #abhyutami #...