I Can't Sleep

Por BlackRose779

☆ "I know how you feel..." "Oof, I sure hope not Potter. This shit hurts..." ☆ "I promise it's not poisoned."... Más

Why Don't You Fuck Off
Cigarette Sunrise
Chocolate Comforts
Throw That Dog A Bone
Bathroom Break
Detention Part. 2
We Meet Again
Inside the Head of Severus Snape
Friends
Padfoot's Talk
The Nuclear Option
Thank You Mary's Dad
Boyfriends
Dinner Rolls and Master Plans
Misery Loves Company
Hospital Wing

Black Eyed Black

1K 31 6
Por BlackRose779

Sirius' POV:

I grip Snapes arm and drag him away.

This year we - The Maurauders - have sorta laid off him.

He's been leaving us alone and we've been leaving him alone.

Mainly because I, along with Remus and Peter, have been too worried about James to bother with Snape.

Don't get me wrong I still dislike the git, but I no longer hate him with a passion.

"Let go of me!" He snarls, ripping his arm away from my grasp.

I let him break away but stop and glare at him nonetheless.

"I don't need your help, Mutt. You can go back to your keeper now and tell him I made it safely." He sneers, rolling his eyes.

I give an eye roll myself.

"I told Remus I'd take you to the Hospital Wing and so I'm going to do just that.

"Now stop being a dick I don't want to spend time with you more than you do me." I tell him and he just glares as he pinches the bridge of his nose - which is still gushing blood.

I grimace.

"Sorry about that, I honestly didn't mean to." I wince.

Snape gives me a weird look as we continue walking.

"What?" I ask, annoyed.

"Did you just apologize to me?" He asks incredulously.

I roll my eyes yet again.

"Yes, now don't make a big deal about it before I take it back."

He shuts up and so do I as we make our way to the hospital wing in silence.

Before we can call our for Madam Pomphrey she's already rushing toward us.

"You two!" She half yells in irritation.

"The days barely begun and you've already gotten in a fight! Detention both of you!" She exclaims and my jaw drops.

"What!? We haven't fought we bumped into each other and I accidentally elbowed him in the nose!" I say loudly as she begins to heal Snapes nose.

"Oh yes, it would be so out of character for the two of you to fight." She says.

This sarcastic witch doesn't believe me!

"He's telling the truth Madam Pom - " Snape begins but she shushes him.

"Tell that to his black eye!" She exclaims and I bring my lmhand up to my left eye.

It had been hurting for a bit but I figured it was okay.

"Yes Mr. Black don't think I did not notice." Madam Pomphrey raises an eyebrow at me.

She conjures a mirror and what do you know, my left eye is already turning a deep purple and black.

I grimace as I gently prod at it.

"Don't do that foolish boy! Go sit down over there and wait for me to finish healing Mr. Snape!" Madam demands and I do as she says.

When she's like this it's best not to argue.

She finishes healing Snape rather quickly and then turns on me, getting out a small tube of clear paste.

"Oi! That's freezing!" I exclaim as she rubs the cold paste on my bruise.

She scoffs.

"You should have thought about that before you chose to fight." She says.

"We didn't - " I begin, exasperated.

"I don't want to hear it Mr. Black. Detention. The both of you. 9:00 tonight. Slughorn has been looking for someone to help organize his ingredients." Madam cuts me off.

I groan and Snape rolls his eyes.

"You are free to leave, but if I hear of the two of you fighting you're both in for a world of trouble.

"I'm positively exhausted of you all constantly at each others throats! You need to make nice or in the least find a way to coexist!" The nurse scolds us and I just nod my head.

I can't say that I exactly disagree because, no matter how much I still dislike Snape, I'm tired of fighting.

Although it may not seem like it, I've had a lot on my plate lately and fighting with Snape isn't helping anything.

Snape and I silently make our way out of the hospital wing and go our separate ways.

James' POV:

"Who's in here?" A voice rings through the bathroom - Snape.

I quickly get off my knees and flush the toilet, then turn around and open the stall door.

Snape looks at me in confusion but I duck my head and rush to the sink.

I lean over the running faucet and cup my hands to gulp some water.

I throw my head back and gargle the water, trying to get the acidic taste of vomit out of my mouth.

I lean over again to spit and splash water on my face when I glance up to see Snape still there, staring.

I quickly wipe off my face then brace myself over the sink with my hands gripping each side.

I close my eyes briefly, still feeling his eyes on me.

"It's rude to stare you know." I mumble and he inhales.

"What were you doing?" He asks, suspicion in his voice.

I snort.

"Having a tea party with a couple of fairies." I say seriously.

He scoffs.

"I was just checking if you were alright no need to be a dick." He says.

"Well no one asked you to did they? So why don't you piss off." I sneer.

"Fuck you Potter." He says, turning to leave.

"Well fuck you too Snivellus!" I yell after him.

He leaves and I hear some shouts coming from outside, but I can't bring myself to care.

Deep breaths.

I think to myself.

Deep breaths.

Taking a moment to practice my smile in the mirror I continue to breath deeply while the commotion outside continues.

My eyes briefly sting with unshed tears as my smile falters.

Deep breaths.

Smiling wider I turn around and stride out of the bathroom, immediately running into someone.

Remus!

He starts to fall and grabs out to grasp my robes.

I fall ontop of him and he keeps his eyes squeezed shut for a moment

He's so cute.

His nose is scrunched up and his hands hold onto me like I'm his lifeline.

I hold myself above him, my body stilted and my breath baited.

He slowly opens his eyes to see me staring.

Weren't you just chastising Snape for staring?

Hypocrite.

Being here, this close to Remus, is driving me mad.

He probably already said yes to going out with Sirius.

I missed my chance.

My heart hurts as I long for nothing more than to capture his lips in mine.

But I can't do that to Sirius.

Well there's that.
Ik his interaction with Sev wasn't the best but it'll get better I promise.
Next chapter, Remus talks to James about Polyamory and Sirius has detention with Sev.

Okay I wasn't expecting this but for some reason every time I try to publish the next chapter it publishes out of order so I'm forced to put the next chapter with this one (maybe not forced but either way I'm too lazy to figure out what's wrong)

Enjoy.

Detention

James' POV:

Apparently I didn't have to do that to Sirius because Remus would.

He pulls me down to where my lips meet his in a searing kiss.

My eyes flutter closed and a small smile plays on my lips.

I feel Remus grin and we break apart.

I stare down at him for another moment before snapping to ny senses.

"Fuck." I mutter, getting to my feet quickly, hand running through my hair.

"What? What's wrong?" Remus says standing up as well.

"Well you - we - we just...and Sirius he just - fuck." I stutter.

Remus looks confused for a minute before bursting out laughing.

I half glare at him.

"This isn't funny! I just kissed my best friend! My best friends who's going on a date with my other best friend!" I exclaim but he continues to laugh.

How can someone laugh at a time like this!?

I yell internally.

He's laughing at you.

Because you think that that kiss actually meant something.

The little voice in my head hisses but I ignore it.

"No - I'm sorry James! It's really not all that funny it's just, you see, Sirius likes you too." Remus chuckles, calming down.

My whole body freezes.

"W-What?"

Remus gives me a loving smile.

"Sirius. I told him that I liked you and him, and that if him and I were going on a date I'd want to bring you along.

"And he said that he likes you as well as me and that he'd like nothing more than if the three of us went on a date." Remus explains and my head spins - in a good way for the first time in a while.

"W-Wait.. h-he - "

"Likes you, yes." Remus continues.

"That's actually why I'm here now, to ask if you would go on a date...with the both of us..." he says, somewhat bashfully.

My jaw - which has gone slack with shock - shuts closed with a clack of my teeth and a grin lights up my face.

I throw my arms around his neck and he staggers back to catch me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes! Of course I would!" I exclaim.

"So you like Sirius too?" He asks.

I just nod my head and he tightens his grip on my with a laugh.

Remus leans his head on my shoulder and we stay like this, in this embrace, for merlin knows how long.

"Wait," I say, pulling away slightly to be face to face with him

"How does that work? The three of us dating each other?" I ask.

Remus smiles.

"Have you ever heard of being polyamorous?"

Sirius' POV:

I can't believe James agreed to go out with me and Remus!

As soon as I made it back to Gryffindor tower my somewhat bad mood immediately evaporated when I saw Remus and James sitting my the fire holding hands.

"Does this mean - ?" I had asked hesitantly.

My two best friends turned to each other and grinned.

"So, where should we go first at Hogsmede?" James smirked.

So here i am, planning my date with the guy's of my dreams.

Remus and James had gone down for lunch hours ago and then told me they were going on a walk around the Black Lake until dinner.

I skipped lunch and i am doing the same with dinner - being too busy making plans.

This date has to be perfect.

But it's okay, I can just swing by the kitchen to grab some food before detention.

Which should be in half an hour!

"Shit." I mutter.

If I hope to make it to the kitchens and then to detention in time I need to leave, now.

I quickly shove the parchment I was writing on in my book bag then rush upstairs to put in on my bed.

Putting my hair up in a high man bun I shed my outer robes, leaving me in just my button up, tie, and slacks.

Slipping on my shoes I practically run through the common room - grabbing my other bag on my way out.

Half sprinting through the corridors I rush to the kitchen, asking the house elves to hurry and make me a sandwich.

They give me two, some pumpkin juice, and a couple pastries for desert.

I thank them, shoving the food in my bag, then run through the halls and down to the dungeons, barely making it in time.

"Sorry! I'm here I'm here!" I gasp for breath as I burst through the door to potions.

I glance around for the large body that is Slughorn but instead find the tiny one that is Snape.

"Slughorn already left, said to tell you we're to organize his ingredients cupboard." Snape says monotonely.

I nod my head tiredly and sink into the nearest chair.

"Why are you so out of breath?" Snape asks, eyeing me.

I want to say something about how it's none of his business, but Madam Pomphreys words ring in my ears.

"I had to run here from the kitchens." I pant.

He gives me a look.

"I missed lunch and dinner." I shrug, straightening up and setting my bag on the table.

I take out my food and start eating.

"Well I suggest you eat quickly, because I'm not doing all the work and its going to take a long time." Snape scoffs.

I glance at him as he glares at me.

After a moment of us staring at each other he breaks the eye contact and looks away, wrapping his thin arms around his small frame.

Snapes always been a twig, but his robes seem to especially swallow him.

"Did you have any?" I ask and his eyes snap back to mine.

"Any what?" He sneers.

I roll my eyes.

"Food, did you have any lunch or any dinner?" I say slowly.

He just continues to glare at me.

"I'll take that as a no." I say, tossing a sandwich to the end of the table he's standing by.

He eyes it like it's about to explode.

"I didnt do anything to it I promise. It's freshly made by the house elves." I assure him but he continues to look at it skeptically.

I go back to my own food when I hear him quietly sit down at the other end of the table.

I am fast to finish my food, having been starving, but when I look over at Snape he's barely eaten half of his sandwich.

I slide over one of the pastries and he looks at it like he might throw up.

"You okay over there Snape?" I ask and he nods his head jerkily.

"Alright..." I mutter.

We're both silent for a moment before he breaks it.

"Why're you being so nice to me, Black?" He asks suddenly.

I feel my cheeks flush slightly as I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know...I guess I agreed with what Madam Pomphrey said.

"I'm tired of fighting." I confess.

He looks at me in suspicion.

"And...I know that I've been a right dick all these years and there's probably no way we could ever be friends but would you at least consider forgiving me?" I rush, my apology spewing from my mouth in an eruption of words.

"Because I really am sorry. Even if you don't believe me." I finish, looking down at my hands to avoid eye contact.

"If thus is a prank I won't take kindly to it Black." Snape says and I glance up at him.

"Not a prank. I may not like you very much but I'm trying to do the mature thing and make friends." I say truthfully.

I still don't like him very much but I've also never really had a conversation with him where we weren't about to duel.

"And I mean, if you're willing I'd like to be...friends." I hesitate.

Is this really what I want?

Yes.

I'm tired of having an enemy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

139K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
34.2K 655 23
Remus Lupin seemed like the type to read books and hang around libraries, but he didn't seem like the type to learn flower language just because he f...
1.8K 69 19
©2024 AssonanceWriter ©2001 All Rights Reserved All original Characters belong to J.K Rowling [Genre: Boy Love, Coming-of-age, Drama, Emotional, Erot...
71.1K 2.8K 23
No one knows what happened to James Potter over the break. All they know is that he disappeared two weeks before thanksgiving and came back a differe...