what if chihiro killed mondo...

By cloverleaf777

What if chihiro fought back and won? Who would suspect them? And will the truth be descovered in the class Tr... More

near death experience
blood bath fever
culprit after culprit
the true killer
killer's confession
chihiros execution
the next day
takas depression
alter ego
takas talk with alter ego
angry kyoko
the note
shaken up taka
finding a serial killer
taka lives on
sakuras betrayal
making up with kyoko
sakuras death
sakuras suicide
mokoto or kyoko
kyoko to the rescue
regret and reunion
the mastermind
believe in hope
the door
several years later

working together

20 0 0
By cloverleaf777

Makotos pov

"What a day" I collapsed onto the bed after a long day of cryptic bullcrap! I placed the knife I got down with a sigh. I just want to sleep-

*Knock knock*

I shot up drowsily. Someone was at the door. I opened it to see kyoko.

"Kyoko?" I rubbed my eyes sleepily "what are you doing here"

"I'll explain on the way" she said briskly "please follow me"

"O-ok" I felt confused but followed behind her regardless.

She eyed me up and down with a worried expression "I can see you're unwell so I'll make this quick. Afterwards make sure to get a good night's rest"

"Sure" I said, slightly thrown off by the sudden concern.

She nodded stiffly before leaning forward "I need you to distract monokuma for me"

"Wha- why? What are you planning?" I felt worried. If this goes wrong then kyoko-

"I'll be fine" she patted my shoulder "please trust me and I'll explain everything once I'm back"

I took a deep breath "ok please come back to me kyoko"

"I will" she nodded with a smile before disappearing. I took a deep breath before cupping my hands over my mouth and yelling out..

"Monokuma I want to talk to you!"

"What what!" Monokuma appeared grouchily "this better be good. I was enjoying a dream about sharing sweet honey with my pig and rabbit friends"

"Isn't that- nevermind" I shook my head "there's something I want to ask you"

"Fine make it quick!" He snapped.

Crap I didn't think this far. What can I ask him? "What exactly was stolen from you?"

"Really? That's what you wanted to ask me!" He glared at me "fine! The thing that was taken was a key. Ya happy now! Waste of my god damn time!" He disappeared, leaving a trail of swears in his wake.

"Interesting" kyoko appeared behind me. I jumped slightly "it seemed monokuma can't be controlled while monitoring. I would have been caught for sure if not"

"Kyoko please tell me what's going on" I said desperately.

"Of course" she nodded "let me tell me what I found"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 409 27
What if Kiyotaka Ishimaru didn't die from that blow but instead put unconscious and the time was actually turned back by an hour? And what if Mondo...
27.6K 822 15
KOMAHINA - High School AU - no Monokuma or anything. Hajime and Nagito are in the same class - Nagito doesn't really like Hajime much since he's a R...
602 32 7
Danganronpa if a certain discord server were the participants. Read at your own peril.