A Business Proposal |Taekook...

De taekookishhh

[ON HOLD] This is a Taekook fiction based on the kdrama "Business Proposal" ..!! ✨ Mais

Author's POV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

171 12 14
De taekookishhh

Surprised? 🌝

Told ya I'll update soon...didn't I? 😉

Hope you enjoy reading 🤗

______________________________________

"Will he be alright?"

"Yes. His blood pressure is higher than usual, but it's not serious", the doctor replied to Yoongi's concern with Taehyung by his side.

"What do you mean, it's not serious?" The Chairman snapped at the doctor, straightening himself up on the hospital bed in a VIP room of the hospital wearing a blue patients' robe.

Taehyung silently eyed his grandfather as he continued while fixing his robes and looking at the doctor, "Last time you said that my lungs, kidneys and small intestine weren't doing great" and ended with a wink at the doctor, who was standing beside him with his patient's charts on a clipboard in his hands and two nurses silently enjoying the drama with professionalism masked on their faces.

"What? I did?"

The doctor gasped and leaned his head towards his now patient all flustered and taken aback with widened eyes.

"Doctoooor !!!!", the Chairman literally whined annoyed and pinched the doctor's thigh, the doctor immediately got his cue. While wincing in pain and rubbing his thigh, he almost started rambling—

"Oh, yes, that's right. I remember now", still rubbing his thigh and looking at the chairman, who sighed in relief that his plan was working finally. He then turned to Taehyung and Yoongi and continued, "Considering his age, things can change drastically day by day", trying his best to explain his point.

"And you said I should avoid stress more than anything, right?" The chairman added, while lying in a half-seated posture now.

"Yes Sir.

--Everyone around him should be careful..."

The Chairman again cut him off and snorted, "Did you hear that?"

All this while Taehyung was watching the drama unfold with crossed arms and a straight face and Yoongi beside him was no different, just a bit more formal.

Taehyung finally uncrossed his arms and stuffed them in his pockets and scoffed at his grandfather with narrowed eyes—

"It seems you are fine, o drop the act and get out of bed."

"You ! Do you really want to see me die because of you?" The Chairman straightened his back and got up getting all worked up and really annoyed at his grandson. "I am going to—", he couldn't complete a it seemed his blood pressure got hiked up again. So, Taehyung cut him off and calmly proposed, "Since you are already here, why don't you get a full body checkup?" concern laced in is calm voice.

"I'm leaving...", with that Taehyung turned around and walked out the VIP cabin, leaving behind Yoongi, who kept staring at the old man, who was now peeking to see if his grandson has already left his cabin. As he walked out, the Chairman's secretary bowed him and walked in the cabin.

Taehyung stood outside the cabin, various thoughts clouding his mind. He rubbed his forehead with his fingers while the other hand, still in his pocket. A tired sigh left his lips.

-------

After a long day of work, Mr and Mrs Jeon are cleaning the tables and everything, closing up for the day. Jungkook, on the other hand was going through the business that they had the whole day, the profits and everything. Still looking at the bills, he voiced out—

"What's the point of having group reservations?"

The Jeon couple turned to look at their son at the same time, trying to comprehend what's coming their way now.

"You give them a discount and they just fill up on the free snacks." With that he sighed loudly.

"Why has he been so grumpy all day?" Mrs. Jeon whispered to her husband, who just stood there with a blank expression.

They both turned to their son as Mrs. Jeon yelled at his son (well..she is kinda loud so we gotta deal with that...!)

"Hey, Kookah... Don't you have a boyfriend who can throw you a birthday party or something?"

Just as she finished saying this a voice was heard from outside and all of their attention got diverted to that—

"I didn't leave anything in front of your store!"

"-What's going on?"

The three Jeons rushed out to find the youngest Jeon, Jungkook's younger brother quarrelling with a middle aged man in front of the man's shop, which is just on the opposite side of the road to theirs.

"I told you, I saw it! This is yours", the youngest was yelling while having a waste basket in his hand pointing it towards the older man.

"You've got a big mouth for a kid!", the older was surely not having it as he took two steps towards the younger threatening him.

"Yeahh..I do!!", the younger yelled louder, his blood boiling !! (Temper is there in their blood...can't help it !!!)

"What!?"

The rest of the Jeon family got by the youngest's side, the elder couple standing proudly already sure that their son has done nothing wrong and Jungkook trying to solve the matter. The yellings subsided a bit as the exchange became a bit more civil!

The heated exchange kept on going as the youngest Jeon accused the man of putting his shop's waste bin in front of their restaurant at every chance he gets...always. While the man tried defending that he only put it there for a while as a car parked in front of his shop.

"Did you see me doing it?", the man defended being annoyed.

"It's obvious! We find fish bones all the time! We don't sell fish...we sell chicken!!"- Mrs. Jeon barked while pushing the waste bin towards the man with her leg.

"We don't sell fish either...", the man waved his hand trying to defend again but the Jeons immediately started pointing at the menu board that stood outside the man's restaurant naming various fish dishes. Mr. Jeon, being the peace lover he is, tried to sort things out by saying that they are neighbors and that there's no need to fight like this, they should just talk things out, earning glares from his wife, who urged the man to take the bin.

Having lost his patience, the youngest Jeon, shoved the bin right on the man's chest, who was taken aback by the sudden force. But he scowled immediately saying that it was new shirt that he got shipped from abroad. The man angrily shoved it back to the younger with greater force. Jungkook lost it and shoved the waste bin back to the man so hard that the man lost his balance and tripped backwards on the menu board and fell down hurting his back! Complete silence descended as the man gasped in pain. Jungkook was so scared and flustered that he quickly and quite nervously yelled, "You started it first!" and took two steps back side-hugging his brother now.

-------

Mrs. Jeon walked in the living room of their small and cozy home, almost barking, "Come in...

Man, breaking the neighbor's store sign and everything..."

Mr. Jeon and the youngest took their seats side-by-side on their small couch, sitting opposite to Mrs. Jeon who sat on a chair while Jungkook sat on the floor resting his arms on his knees, guiltily eyeing his mom.

Mrs. Jeon eyed everyone as he mocked, "Everyone in the Jeon family has such a temper..." and rolled her eyes. The youngest, Jeon Jaemin, huffed and crossed his arms, pouting at his mom. She continued—"As if it wasn't enough that Jaemin started fighting, why did you o that?", she ended while yelling at his eldest son.

"I got this temper from you, Mom", Jungkook snapped back immediately.

"Huh!" , Mrs. Jeon widened her eyes at his son when her younger son added, "Yes, why are you blaming it on the Jeons?", trying to logic with his mom.

That's it. That was the last straw for the woman to completely loose it! She yelled and got up, grabbing the nearest cushion and threw it at the Jaemin, went back and gave a hard punch on Jungkook's back hovering him, while yelling, "you just have to talk back like that...don't you?", who was seated with his knees folded. Jungkook took the blow and immediately snorted back yelling—

"It's because I take after you, Mom!" He was almost on the verge of crying. His face is already flushed red at this point. We can't even blame him. It's his birthday and he already had a bit too much on his plates for his liking. He added immediately, "It is my birthday!", he was trying his best to fight back the sobs now. He stood up with anger as he huffed and whined angrily, "why are you hitting me?" and stomped back to his room wanting nothing else from anyone.

Mrs. Jeon stood frozen for like two seconds before yelling at the now slamming door of his son's room, "You can't keep on using that as an excuse! I made you seaweed soup in the morning! Isn't that enough?", she yelled at the top of her voice, making sure it reaches her son, while our dear Kookie just released his sob as he closed the door of his room shut.

"You forgot to cook him seaweed soup today...just stop it", Mr. Jeon voiced, gulping at his boiling wife, who felt a bit guilty(?) of this information and scratched her neck while eyeing her son's room.

Jungkook walked to his desk and opened his notebook, where he takes various notes on various dishes and also describe them with small colorful illustrations, trying to distract himself from everything, still holding in the urge to cry out loud. That's how he is, always holding it in and appearing with a sweet smile in front of the world. But, right now this seemed to be the biggest mistake. As soon as he opened his notebook, he was met with the same envelope—his gift from his long-time crush, that read—

"Happy Birthday, Kookie

From Mingyu"

Again the words from his friend came flashing in his mind as he took the envelope in hishands and stared at it. He leaned his head back, trying his best to hold in thetears. He sighed in annoyance as he tossed the envelope back on his desk andgot off his rolling char, which wandered off a bit further with the force hegot up. He went straight to his bed and buried his face in a pillow for a fewseconds before rolling himself with the blanket looking just like a burrito.

-------

[ Time skip to the next morning ]

Taehyung, all ready for work in his formal wear walked down to the sight of a maid arranging the breakfast table, with his grandfather seated and waiting for him to join while talking with someone on call.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" Taehyung asked as the old man hung up his call and side eyed his grandson. He kept on glancing at Taehyung, who waited for the maid to leave to speak—

"I have something to tell you."

"I just got a call from Mr. Park."

Both Taehyung and the Chairman voiced out together.

"So you are aware of the situation? I'm going to fire Mr. Park", Taehyung voiced out frankly.

"What? Says who?", the Chairman retorted.

"He selected the subcontractors illegally."

"But he still did a lot for the company working under your predecessor", the Chairman tried talking with the young man.

"He built a summer house on our company land. And he used our employees for his personal affairs. He'll do it over again if we let him be", Taehyung tried his best to explain the intensity of the problem to his grandfather.

The Chairman thought for some time while rubbing his fingers on his forehead and having a slight frown. After some thoughts he said that Mr. Park's father was a very close friend of his, who also contributed greatly to the success of the company and that he asked the Chairman to take care of Mr. Park when he passed away. Taehyung cut him off by saying that he can still take care of Mr. Park but only on personal grounds after letting him go from the company.

The Chairman sighed defeated. He further continued after scratching his neck sheepishly --
"Fine, then do me a favour in return", and eyed his grandson proudly smirking (cautiously).

"Go on the dates", he added q8uirking his one eyebrow at Taehyung.

Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed as he started, "Grandfather, that's --"

He was cut-off by his grandfather almost scolding him, "Stop making excuses and just do it...
- I'm breaking the promise that I did to my dead friend. It's the least you could do ~ "

Taehyung, having no other way out of his grandfather's constant nagging and reasoning, thought for some time and nodded with a deep sigh leaving his lips, before saying, "Fine. I'll go on the dates!"

The Chairman was literally on cloud nine right now. "Really? You mean it ???", the Chairman asked excitedly with an amused grin on his face.
"Miss Ahn, you beard it too right?", he pointed at the maid who was previously setting the breakfast table. She nodded  and confirmed a 'yes Sir' and the Chairman chimed in again excitedly, "You're my witness, okay?".

His happy laughters were the only thing audible in that fine morning at the Kims' while the young Kim could only sigh while having his breakfast before work.

______________________________________

Well Ik this was a boring chapter, but wait a bit longer...Ik what y'all are waiting for. I won't disappoint you long 😉

So how's it so far ?

Don't forget to VOTE 🌝🔪

Take care y'all 💕

29/04/23

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

151K 9.8K 56
jk: I need you to write up this article immediately, Mr. Kim. th: ur serving cunt in that pic jk: Excuse me? In which Jeongguk's new secretary name...
448K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
81.5K 3.4K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...
50.3K 2.9K 23
When a cold and broken CEO starts developing feelings for his childish P.A Top-Taehyung Bottom- Jimin Completed ✅