Call of Duty MW2 x Reader β€’ o...

By mrsmidas

Uh oh, looks like I gave in and made a oneshots book for my favorite men 🀭 Female reader unless stated diff... More

I Think I Like You β€’ John Price
Claim whats your's β€’ Soap Mactavish
Maskless β€’ KΓΆnig
Candy β€’ Soap & Ghost x Reader
Pool β€’ Ghost x Reader
Gone in the Morning
Soap's Sister β€’ Ghost x Reader

Requests

18.1K 54 41
By mrsmidas

Hi y'all!

So I'm starting this and I'm taking requests ofc.

Just give me which character and the scenario you have in mind. (I will write smut, angst, fluff, pretty much anything)

So I gave in and decided I'll be making a oneshots book. Obv.

How often I'll update is still up in the air and how long this book will stay up can be debated lmao. This is basically somewhere I can put the stories that I make up in my mind and down onto paper.

If you're wondering, this will basically be the reader x any member of 141 along with some maybe of Alejandro or Rudy. Oh, and könig of course. Basically anyone.

This doesn't mean I'm finished with my Ghost x Reader story but I just wanted to make this just incase bc I've been having separate oneshot like ideas.

<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 142 11
I just want to write...
49.2K 849 9
For those of you who wanted to read all of my shorter TikTok stories, oneshots & headcanons in one place β™‘ Most of them will probably stay oneshots u...
246K 4.3K 64
Ghost x fem reader (contains smut) Lieutenant y/n l/n graduated top of her branch in the military and because of that and also the fact that 141 has...
137K 1.5K 14
SFW chapters marked ❕ NSFW chapters marked ❗️ These oneshots only include characters from the MW2 campaign for now. β€’ There IS a lot of dirty smut...