Starting Over// a miniminter...

Autorstwa ssamanthagale

Fleeing back home to escape her painful past, Sabrina Zerker is invited to live with her brother, Josh and hi... Więcej

A Fresh Start
Falling and Catching
Hidden Feelings
Dreams and Reality
Hand-holding
Just The Both Of Us
The return of tears
Confess
Forget it... Just for a while.
Threats
Saving Myself.
Making The Deal.
Nightmares Come To Life.
Keep Me Away.
You're All I Need...
Why do you still love me?
Last Day.
Forgetting Something?
3 Month Mark
Surprise!
I'm here.
Shenanigans
Revenge.
Secret.
I missed you.
you're back.
Coming and Going
The End?
I can't.
Birthday.
Unexpected.
THANK YOU!
Unexpected pt.2
Her Old Friend? Yeah Right.
No Answer.
Cheating.
Cheating pt.2
Cheating pt. 2
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
Jail Break.
Blood and Bruises
Gunshot.
Taking the Bullet.
Tired and Worried.
Running in The Halls.
Open eyes.
Life or Death.
Anniversary Gone Wrong?
Different World?
Husband and Wife to be.
My Happy Ending.
Sequel?
One Last Thing...
Problems? Or No Problems?
Updates.
Its UP!!!
HELP SEQUEL
New Book.
BONUS CH. : Miniminter imagine
Here's a few things about me.
So another one... (Quick one)
13 facts

Caught, The Packmen and friends

10.9K 135 53
Autorstwa ssamanthagale

It was 9 am in the morning and the boys were back and Simon and Sabrina were still in bed...

Vikk's POV

I got home and the two lovebirds weren't out yet, wonder what they've been doing. I got ready with the recording of our facetime yesterday. Then my phone was about 10% left, and I realized I forgot to get my charger back from Jerome. Ugh, really? Well I guess I have to ask Sabrina if I could borrow hers. I headed to her room and knocked. "Sabrina? You awake? Hello? .... Listen, I need to borrow your charger my phone's already at 9% " I asked her from the other side of her door. No response... I tried again... Nothing. I slowly opened the door to find no one there. Her bed was fixed and everything, as if she was never there. Confused, I went to Simon's room to ask him where she is. I knocked on the door. "Simon?"...No reply "Do you know where Sabrina is, I need to borrow her charger... I left mine with Jerome...Dude, what happened last night?" I got tired of waiting so I let myself in.

Then I came in to see Simon and Sabrina cuddling. I smiled "Oh Sh-" I got to get the other lads, well except Josh, he would get upset. I covered my mouth. Woah, woah... Wait did they- Just have- but they have their clothes on- how- wha- Yeah I don't want to know... I closed their door quietly and silently ran down stairs to see Harry pasted out on the coach and the rest of the boys except for Josh at the counter. "Hey guys, wheres Josh?" I asked. "He's in his room asleep, why?" Tobi said. "You guys got to see this" I told them as I motioned them towards the door and quickly walked, I looked behind me and no one was coming. I walked back to them "Come on guys, are you coming or what?" I asked. There were nah's, no's, nope's, and not really's . "What if I told you it was about Simon and Sabrina" I looked at them and grinned knowing that they wouldn't be able to resist checking it out. They all had wide eyed and big smiles and immediately stood up and followed me "let's go!" Tobi said. "Okay, lets see what happened last night" JJ laughed. I woke Harry up "Dude, look at this..." I told him. He groaned and faces the other way "Later..." . Okay... We went up stairs and I warned them to be quiet and I slowly opened the door. They all were smiling and covering there mouths and quietly screaming and shouting. Then we all stood still JJ got his phone at on Camera "Well, this will come in handy someday...Black mail!" He sang as we quietly laughed and took our cameras out and took a picture. Harry then came in, "What is it now Vikk" he shouted "Oh my g-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and shushed him "shhh!!!" The rest of them shushed. "Mm..." Sabrina groaned a little, hugged Simon and nuzzled her head on the crook of his neck. Simon wrapped his hands around her even tighter and put his head closer to hers. I could make out Harry mumbling "Okay, okay jeez... Oh my god" he pointed wide eyed at the two still cuddling. I put my hand down as Harry took a photo. We all exited and I reminded "DON'T TELL JOSH" I made it clear that he shouldn't know. We were at the living room waiting for them.

Your POV

I woke up in Simons arms and smiled. I looked at the clock, Shit! Its 9 am, the boys are gonna be here any minute. I woke Simon up "Simon, Simon wake up... They boys will be here any minute" I woke him. "What?! 9 already-crap!" We both got up and fixed ourselves and changed out my pajamas. We both ran down stairs hoping the boys weren't there yet. I was on my phone on the way down when something startled me. "Hey Sabrina! How was your night?" Vikk asked with a big smile. Shit! Too late, they're already here... "Vikk! You scared me!" I almost dropped my phone and jumped back. "Great, buddy how was it hanging it out with the pack again?" I hugged Vikk. "Great, great what happened last night, did you guys actually go on a date?" He asked still smiling "Yeah, but why are so happy and keep smiling. What happened?" I asked. "Well, when we got home and found you..." I already see her with a nervous face and shocked face covering her mouth."and Simon in the same bed" . She pulled me aside "Do the others know?" I asked worriedly. "Yep" he smiled. I covered my mouth "even Josh?" I felt like dying. "Nah, I made sure he never knew all this happened" he told me. I hugged him, feeling relieved. I hugged him "Thankyou your a life saver... At the same time I hate you and your a prick" i told him as he laughed.Thank god he didn't see. I went back to the living room with all the boys grinning at me. JJ chanted and smiled as the others smiled "Simon and Sabrina just had se-" . "Woah Woah Woah, no we didn't we just slept in the same bed okay, that's why we had clothes on" I defended myself. "Okay... " JJ laughed and put his hands up. Then Simon came in "Oh sh- Hey guys!" Simon shouted. "Hey Simon so what happened last night?" Vikk asked smilling. "Oh shut up, Vikk." I chuckled. I looked at Simon and gently smiled "They came in early and they found out" I told him. "Shit, Josh is gonna kill me. Where is he?" He said as he put his hands on his head and pulled his hair. "No no, I made sure Josh didn't see" Vikk told Simon. He put his hands down on the edge of the coach "Oh thank god" he let out a deep breath and sat down next to Vikk. "But seriously did you guys actually go on a date?" He asked. Simon nodded his head "Yes" I replied. "So where did you guys go?" Harry asked. "To the movies..." Simon replied, "...and the arcade" I added. "Oh, so that's why I saw the pictures of both of you there" Ethan said. "An arcade, not what I'd think a girl would want to go for a date... Wow, Simon she's a keeper." JJ chuckled as I smiled and looked at Simon. "Was the arcade fun" Tobi asked. "Yeah, actually it was" I replied. "How about let's eat breakfast, wake Josh up, and go to the arcade." We all agreed and went into Josh's room quietly with whipped cream in our hands. The classic sidemen alarm clock. We all surrounded him and Harry counted "1...2...3" all hit Josh at the same time and he obviously woke up. "Wake up! Let's eat breakfast and go to the arcade!" Vikk shouted at him. "Why do you guys do this to me? Like really? Are you kidding me?" He shouted.

We went down stairs and had a quick breakfast and started vlogging, then Vikk asked as something "Hey guys, do you mind if I invite The Pack and a few more friends?". " Why not? The more the merrier!" We all agreed. "The Packmen together once again!" He shouted as he raised his fist in the air. We followed along and then proceeded to get in the cars. JJ by himself in his lambo. Tobi, Josh and Ethan in Tobi's car. Vikk, Simon, Harry and I in Simon's car. We got in and headed to the arcade, put our favorite songs on blast and sang along laughing.

We all pulled up to the arcade at the same time, and the exact second we stopped, Me, Vikk, Harry and Ethan being the younger ones in the group raced to the entrance like little kids running to a candy shop, while the others just walked...very...very...slowly. We got in and waited for the rest of the boys. Then they enter "Finally!" The four of us say at the same time. "We've been waiting for ages!" Ethan shouted. "It's been 2 minutes..." Tobi chuckled. "Why are you guys so hyper? its just an arcade" JJ smiled. "Well were the younger ones in the group...so yeah" Vikk tried to explain. I grabbed Josh's and Simon's hand and ran towards the token exchange booth. "What are you guys waiting for? let's go!" I said as I pulled them along and the others followed.

After we got the tokens, "Simon! I challenge you to a game of air hockey" JJ challenged Simon. "Your on!" He replied as both of them ran off to the air hockey machine, then all the boys except Vikk already had a game they wanted to play and just ran off. Vikk and I were standing at the entrance trying to figure out what we wanted to play. We were vlogging, pointing the cameras at ourselves. "So Sabrina and I are still at the entrance trying to figure out what we want to play?" Vikk vlogged. "Vlogception!" I shouted as i pointed my camera at his as we laughed. "So, what do you wanna try?" Vikk asked. "Um... Let me think" I said as we both just vlogged ourselves. Then someone snuck up on us, grabbed me from behind and scared us "I'm batman..." I heard a voice say as I jumped. We both looked back to find Ryan (xRpmx13). "Every time!" I screamed and smiled at him as they laughed. "Why you gotta do dis, Ryan?" I said as I punched his shoulder. "Well were trying to figure out what to do when BATMAN here scared us." I vlogged as both of them laughed. "So where are the rest of the boys?" I asked Ryan. "They're outside trying to get Jerome to let go of the gumball machine" He smiled. I laughed when someone hugged me from behind as I jumped "Boo!" I heard a voice say. "Oh hey, Mitch!" Vikk smiled. Mitch then put me down "Why do you guys love scaring me? Why?" I said hugging myself. He hugged me again "aaawww, I'm sorry... We think it's really adorable when your scared" he let go. I love these dudes, I mean don't get me wrong they're like brothers to me. "Your so cruel..." I said high pitched as they laughed."Like I'm literally going to have a heart attack and end up in the hospital because of one of you guys..." I pointed at them and noticed that Ryan was trying to hold a laugh in. I made a face "Preston, Lachlan, Rob really guys?" I asked as I looked behind me to find just them about to scare me. "Aww, how did you know?" Preston asked. "You should see Ryan trying to hold in a laugh" I said looking back at him. "Thanks a lot, Ryan" Lachlan smiled. "Woah, woah... where's the bacca?" I asked where Jerome was. I quickly stepped to my right just to see Jerome fall to the ground. "Ow" He said as we laughed. I went to go help him up "You okay?" I asked as I picked him up"Yeah" he replied. "In that case" I dropped him as he fell into the hands of Preston, Lachlan and Rob. "Dodge it, bitch!... Excuse my language...You guys aren't going to scare me again" i said as they laughed. I stood still as someone put their hand on my shoulder "Hey guys!" I heard a voice say. "ah shit!" I jumped as the rest of them laughed turning their heads red. It was Ashley... "Why Ashley Why?" I looked at her. "What did I scare you?" she asked smiling. I nodded smiling. She hugged me and patted my head "Aww, I'm sorry" She laughed."Sabrina Zerker?" I heard a girl call my name. I look behind me to find Ryan's girlfriend Kayla and a big smile formed on my face again."Kayla? is that you?" I smiled as the rest of the group just stood there confused. "Oh my god! I missed you!" Kayla hugged me. "I missed you too!" I hugged her back. "Wait. You guys know each other?" Ryan asked. "Know each other? we were best friends in high school!" I told him. "So how are you?" I asked her. "Great! you?" She replied. "I'm sorry to interrupt this, ladies... but times ticking, lets get to the games" Vikk stopped us. "Oh yeah, I forgot... come on lets go, we'll continue this later" I said.Then we went past the crane, Ryan and Kayla just stayed there and spent a bit too much on that very tempting game. Then Ashley and I came across a dancing game called "Dance Dance" We both knew what each other was thinking and nodded at each other. We got on the game and started dancing as the rest of the group watched us, then the rest of the sidemen came by and watched, The cheering got louder and louder. Then the game was done... I won! "GG" Ashley and I high-fived each other. We looked back to see more people there. I saw The pack, The sidemen, Ryan, Kayla, Zoe, Alfie, both Joe's, Caspar, Oli, Will, Dan and Phil, Tanya, Jim, Callux, Calfreezy, Lewis (Vikk's brother) and more youtubers with a lot of fans cheering and recording. We both waved at the crowd, I got off as we stood in front of Tobi "Nice dancing, ladies... Sabrina, care for another round?" He said smiling. "Are you challenging me?" I chuckled. "Indeed I am" He nodded. I heard the crowd go 'oooh' , "alright then, your on" I accepted as the crowd cheered.He motioned me to the machine "Ladies first" He bowed. "Oh shut up, Tobi" I laughed. Then we started, I could hear them cheering my name then Tobi looked back at them "Really? How about me?" he made a face as they laughed. "Yeah guys, help Tobi out" I told them. Now I heard almost half the crowd chant Tobi's name. "Go Sabrina!" I could here Zoe and Alfie and a couple others cheer. "Go Tobi, Tobi!" I heard the Sidemen chant. Then the game ended, the results were in... I win! Yes! The crowd cheered as I raised both my hands in the air. "Let's also give a hand to my man, Tobi!" The crowd cheered. "Good Game, Tob" He gave me one of those dude hand shakes "Yeah, your really good at dancing,Sabrina... congrats on winning". I got off I looked at the other Youtubers who just magically appeared "When did you guys get here?" I smiled. "Yeah, I may have invited a few friends" Simon told me. "It's great seeing you guys!" I smiled as I went around hugging them. Then went to the fans, signed a few things, took tons of pictures and got quite a few presents from them.

Then we spread out, Josh was playing that crane game. He managed to grab a prize but it fell the last second "Bastard!" He kicked the machine as we laughed. "Come on, Josh it cant be that difficult..." Harry told him."Yeah it is" Josh complained. "No it isn't, its very easy" Harry replied. "Oh yeah why don't you try then" he told Harry. " Alright then" Harry went to the crane, he grabbed a prize "See?" he looked at Josh as Josh laughed and pointed at the crane. "What? What happened? Where's my prize" he searched for his prize "It fell..." Josh laughed. "What the hell?! nah, I'm going again" he went again and got nothing, then went again and got again got nothing "This is fucking bullshit" He kicked the machine. "See?" Josh chuckled. "I'm going again" He took out a token. "No!" we all shouted at him as JJ, Ethan, Tobi and Josh pulled him away as he grabbed on the steel rod guarding the crane, Simon, Vikk and I guarded the crane "That's enough" Vikk told Harry. "But I must prove Josh wrong! I need dat doll!" He tried reaching for the crane then I grabbed his hands and held them together. "Harry, it's a frickin crane! It's designed to do that, to trick you out of your money" I told him. He still tried reaching for it. About 2 minutes later he stopped "Okay, I'm done... You guys can let go now..." Harry said. "If we let you go, you promise you wont back to the machine" I asked. "Yes..." He replied. "Okay, good boy" Simon chuckled as he petted Harry's head, we let go and walked away...

Harry then rushed back to the machine but Vikk and Simon stopped him "Harry, that's enough of the fucking crane" Vikk laughed. "Now, turn around and walk away" Simon laughed. Harry pointed at the crane "I will come back, and I will win a prize" He said as we couldn't help but laugh. Then Harry actually turned around and walked away. Josh came up to him "See?" He taunted him. "Josh, don't let me go back there" Harry replied. "No!" We all shouted, "Alright Alright I'll let it go" Josh laughed. Then both Joe's, Calfreezy, and I played whack-a-mole. Then Joe Sugg got the high score "Yes! In your faces" He pointed his camera at us. "Nananana!" He chanted teasingly. "J-Joe you might not" Zoe told him. "Not now Zoe..." He waved her away. "Joe you might not want to do that..." She said."How does it feel to lose to Joe Sugg" He joked. Then the 3 of us looked at each other, smiled and looked at Joe "What? What are you guys doing?" He started backing up. We looked at our hammers then back to him "Guys... don't... please?" we smiled at him and started going towards him as he started backing up "No..." He pointed at us "No no no" We raised our hammers and started chasing him "no no no no no no no!" He ran. "I warned you..." Zoe just stood there and laughed.We chased him around the whole arcade as we ran past a few fans who were laughing, recording and trying to keep up with us. Then we got told off by security, then that's when we stopped... Then we took a few pictures with more friends. The youtubers there had like a tag team air hockey tournament... Simon and Calfreezy won, Zoe and I lost against them. The we went bowling and had another tournament there, this time Simon and I won. Then we played that basketball thing tournament, Simon and I taught them our tactic of shoving each others and shooting... Merome won (it's mitch and jerome if you dont' watch their videos). Then we played that gun game and had ANOTHER tournament, which Vikk and I won!

After that we had meet ups so we wont have to keep doing it over and over again... about 15 minutes after our announcement the whole arcade was packed... we met every single fan there which took like 7 and a half hours. Then after quite a while we deserve a good dinner, "To the Nandos! it's on me!" I shouted. We all rode a party bus to a Nandos and they ate a lot. I told them I would pay but they insisted that they would pay as well. it was now 2 am in the morning, everyone was tired and some of the boys mayyy have taken a few drinks, Simon didn't and Vikk, Ethan and Harry didn't drink cause they're under age but i didn't.... i was just really exhausted. We all said our goodbye's and the guys who were sober drove. Simon drove me, Vikk and Josh back home, Harry drove Tobi home, And Ethan drove JJ home. Once we got home I was like half-asleep "Sabrina, get up! let's get in the house! " I could hear drunk Josh shout. I groaned "Sabrina, you sure your not drunk? it kinda seems like it" Vikk asked "Nah, I'm just too sleepy...Someone please carry me..." I replied. Josh looked at the two boys "I'm not doing it, I'm drunk... I might drop her" He walked inside "I need to get to bed, I might be asleep the whole day tomorrow. Night, lads" Josh shouted."Hey! I'm a girl" I screamed back at him as if I was drunk. "Whatever! night sis!" He shouted back. "Night, Josh!" I shouted back. Vikk looked at Simon "I'm too weak man... Plus, She's your girlfriend" Vikk walked inside "Goodnight guys". "Goodnight, Vikk" We both replied. "Carry me please, babe?" I asked him. "Okay... c'mere" He picked me up and carried me inside. Then he went past my room, "Babe, my room's over there..." I pointed at my door. "I know, I'm not letting you sleep alone tonight... it really seems like your drunk" He replied. "You know I didn't drink... Wait a minute...Your making excuses" I smiled at him. "Maybe..." He smiled back. Then we got to his room and he put me down on his bed and removed my shoes. He then changed to his pajamas and went to lay down next to me.

"You know what?" I asked him

"What?"

"I had fun today..."

"So did I"

I looked at him and put my hand on his cheek

"Thanks for carrying me" I smiled

"Your welcome" he smiled

He kissed my forehead

"Goodnight babe" he put his hands around me

"Goodnight, Si"

He looked me right in the eye and smiled

"I love you..."

I definitely awake now... I smiled back

"I love you too" I kissed him.

He pulled me closer and with that we went to sleep

This was perfect, everything's going alright...

I should have known that it was going to come back and ruin my life once again...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4K 108 49
Lilly is full of mystery. She's smart, but her family is a complete mystery. That is until she meets her brother in her new school, and has a crush o...
13.1K 128 23
The baby of the Minter family isn't everything she's cracked up to be. Behind the sarcastic and confident demeanour she holds, hides a complicated an...
159K 5K 50
Tami, 21 years old She has a secret but also a past that's been hidden She meets a member of the Sidemen but doesn't know who he is since she has nev...
1.5K 126 31
Gabrielle and his best friend Kylie are riding the high after both of their latest books have been released. Finishing off the series and allowing th...