ON HOLD ......

Autorstwa janetxtoni

the perfect couple but one step back has put they life on hold Więcej

Cast
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)

1)

492 25 5
Autorstwa janetxtoni

Omniscient

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hi I think my mom is having an overdose please send help"

"Okay honey, what's address"

"42 Woodlane ave it's the small blue house, please Hurry"

"Okay sweetie help is on the way"
________________________________

Tatyana POV

"SHE DOES THIS SHIT EVERYTIME" I said as I paced back and fourth in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come and tell me my mom is dead. This is our 3rd time in the hospital in 2 months. my mother has been on drugs since I was 7 when she met her boyfriend Damon more like demon but he left us bout a year ago he just come and fuck on her when he feel like it.  While in my thoughts I saw the doctor that took my mom and a lady that look like she worked for social services, yup she dead.

"Hi are you Tatyana? I'm Evette Brown I work with social services " She walked up and slightly smiled."yes that's me, she dead isn't she?" "Let's take a walk honey" I knew it was coming."so your mother had an overdose and the doctors did all they can but-" " but she's dead yeah I knew it was coming" she rubbed my back as we sat down."yeah I'm sorry honey, but I have to take you now. Is there anything you need from your house?" I nodded my head and followed her. Here we go.

Toni POV

"Do you know what today is ?" "It's our anniversary " i sung to the music as I turn the bacon. I was downstairs cooking for my wife of five years. "All I really want to say my darling
Today is a special day we call our own " i love that woman with my whole entire heart that's really my baby. "God damn it." The bacon started popping on me."Oull you said god damn it" I turn to look at my queen walking into the kitchen with her little nightgown looking so beautiful."quoting the first movie we watched together mmh?" She nodded and walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck pecking my lips two times before I started to deepen it "mmh happy anniversary daddy" "happy anniversary mami "

I stepped away while she sat on the bar stool. "You ready to eat ma?" I took the bacon out, turning the stove off."yes I worked up an appetite after last night and this morning." After the shopping spring I took her on last night she gave me all the pussy and neck a nigga wanted. I fixed our plates and our drinks sitting it on the bar."so what you wanna do today?" I asked taking a bite into my bacon."honestly baby I just wanna lay up and be under you with no distractions" "whatever you want baby" one of janet love languages is quality time so if she just wanna stay in the house and watch movies all day then that's what will do. "Damn baby this is good" she said with her mouth full of waffles "thanks mamas"

After 5 minutes Me and Janet finish eating our food. I started to clean while she went well i don't know where she went. Butterflies is what I feel inside
And every time it's like my first time ooh wee
And I can never find the words to say
You're the perfect girl
You're made for me. Ohhh that's where she went. This is the song I had Charlie Wilson sing when I proposed to Janet. I turned away from the the sink to see Janet standing there looking like she wanted to cry, My baby man. The reason I love ,The reason I trust,God sent me an angel I sung as I walked up to her. Janet wrapped her arm as I pulled her in by her waist. As we rocked back and fourth to the music I thought back to that night.

FLASHBACK

"You nervous?" Man man said "nah nigga I'm nervous as fuck" Toni was shaking waiting for her soon to be fiancée to walk in. "Where the fuck is they at?" Toni shouted everyone can tell she was nervous because how mad she was getting."baby calm down, Angela said their on the way she coming" Toni blew a breath and sat down.

Meanwhile...........

"Angela I am not putting on a blindfold until you tell me why" Janet was being so hardheaded."for the 10th time it's a surprise and I'm not telling you. Now put this damn blindfold on and let's go" "if it ain't my man Naked I don't want it" Angela just shook putting the blindfold On her."now imma help get out the car so stay put. "Girl hurry up"

Angela got out the car heading to Janet side helping her outside of the car"now be careful walking up these steps." Angela said as she guided her bestfriend up the stairs. "Are you ready?" "Been ready " Janet said sarcastically."you know what I'm tired of you" Angela said snatching the blind fold off. "Open the door" when Janet opened it she immediately started crying.

"Oh my god what is this" she covered her mouth looking around seeing all her family and friends "Butterflies is what I feel inside
And every time it's like my first time ooh wee
And I can never find the words to say
You're the perfect girl
You're made for me
It's so easy to love you baby" Janet saw her favorite singer charlie wilson come out along with her lover. "Hi baby"Toni walked to her woman bending down on one knee" "baby look at me " Toni said trying not to cry.Janet Look down at her lover who was smiling like a fool"Janet you have been my rock for the pass 2 years you showed me what true love is and showed a young nigga how to be a man and I love you for that. Janet you are my world my whole entire heart I cannot see my life without your beautiful ass so will you make me the happiest nigga in the world and marry me? " "yes daddy I will" Toni placed the hand on her now fiancé and the crowd started to cheer.

"The reason I love ,The reason I trust, God sent me an angel You are, the best in the world A wonderful girl"

Flashback over ......................

"I love you Janet Braxton " I said before pecking her sweet lips. "And a man ain't suppose to cry
But girl you are The only woman I'll make love to The reason I come home at night
(Girl you are) You're all that I need in my life"
"I love you more daddy " she peck my lips once more before grabbing my hand leading me upstairs."mhm what's upstairs?" She looked back at me "you" I smacked her ass and watch her walked up the stairs I fucking love her ass yo.

When we stepped into the room I picked Janet up placing her on the bed. When I started to take off my pants I noticed Janet was playing with herself. "Don't touch my pussy" I popped her hand."mmh daddy hurry" when I pulled my pants down Janet dropped down to her knees and started stroking me."damn papa your so big" I could nut just off of her words.she looked up at me with those big brown eyes and took me in her mouth."damn bitch suck that shit" she started bobbing her head faster "uhhh fuck ma " she slowed down started to swirl her tongue around my tip making my toes curl."you so sexy, fucking slut" she took me out her mouth smiling while stroking me "I'm your slut daddy " she said before sucking on my balls."fuck I'm bout to nut baby." She started stroking me faster making me loose my balance. "OH FUCK" I started to nut all over Janet pretty hands." Damn papa look at this shit" I watched as she suck my nut off her hand."get ya freaky ass on that bed so I can fuck that pretty pussy" she smiled and followed directions.

I hovered her as she looked at me biting her lip, Janet is such a fucking slut bro. I grabbed by her neck kissing her deeply as she licked all over my mouth.I rubbed my tip on her pussy causing her to jerk her body."mmh" *Ring *Ring once I started to stick the tip in my phone started to rang. "Uhn uhn daddy come fuck your pretty fat pussy" She grabbed my dick sticking it in herself. "Damn Janet" Whoever calling can wait.

Omniscient

"No Answer and that's the third time " Evette said. The agency was able to get a hold of Tatyana files from the last time she was there which was of couple of years ago. "Well she gonna have to stay here until we can get in contact with this family member " the adoption center director explained. The files showed that Tatyana has a father of the name Toni Braxton. "Well here goes the hard part" Evette walked out of the directors office heading to Tatyana who was in the REC room with the other kids. "Tatyana can you come here for a second honey?" She lead Tatyana into the office."okay honey do you know anyone with the name Toni Braxton?" "Umm I believe I've heard my mom talk about that person before but I'm not sure, Why?"
"Well because we went through your files and that name is put down as your father" Tatyana never knew of her father all she knew was her mom and Damon."I've never met my father and my mom never talked about my him, is he coming to get me?" " well I've called and didn't get an answer but it's still early so we can call again later if that's okay?" Tatyana shook her head yes."yeah that's okay but you don't have to keep calling if he doesn't answer I'll be fine."

Meanwhile

"mhmm baby Can you get up I gotta pee" Toni was sleep on top of Janet. "Come on Toni I gotta pee" Toni sucked her teeth and rolled over to her side of the bed freeing Janet from her embrace. "Whew thank you" Janet said running to the bathroom."yeah your not welcome I was comfortable." Toni said following her to the bathroom. "Toni why must you follow me?"  Janet said as she stood up to wash her hands."I'm not following you nigga I got to pee." Janet rolled her eyes and began to brush her teeth. When Toni got done she followed suit and I began doing her hygiene routine. Once the couple was done they exited the bathroom stepping Into the master bedroom. "Baby can you call my phone I can't find it " Janet asked Toni as she shook the covers hoping to find it. "I'm calling it baby go check downstairs" Janet left the room to see if it was downstairs while Toni kept calling.

"Found it it was on the counter" Janet said climbing back into bed so Toni can lay on her."Damn who was blowing up my phone?"  Toni looked and seen she had three miss calls from the same number."maybe it's a buyer babe call back" "nah babe nun of my buyers have this number." Toni said laying her back down on Janet stomach"they left a voicemail tho, listen to it " Janet said before she clicked it."turn it up"

" Hello, This is Evette brown from child protective services. I was calling in regards to your daughter Tatyana Braxton. Please contact us as soon as possible thank you"

"Toni what the fuck!!"

_____________________________________

Excuse any errors or mistakes

Ard y'all I think imma like this book.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

93.7K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
7.4K 467 29
We may have lost our way, but I will always put you over everything. •Sequel to Find Our Way Back.
18.8K 794 19
...don't nobody want no broke heart ...don't nobody want two time losers ...nobody gonna love you like you are
30K 1.1K 29
Just read it 🙏🙏.