𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑳�...

By MilkywayJa

you're goin to have to read mh! More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
NOT CHAPTER
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
A/N
A/N
19
Lovies 🤤
20
21
The End

04

3.2K 23 26
By MilkywayJa

📍Harlem,Nyc

1:20 pm

Ddot P.O.V

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

After V had poured her heart out to me we decided to take a walk I felt bad for her cause she had to deal with all of this by herself because she didn't want to bother her mom or brothers. I put my jacket and shoes back on Vel went into her closet to change into sum more suitable because it was brick outside.

She walked out of her closet and she looked cute even in chill clothes, she was wearing her grey Nike tech with grey Nikes. My muddy was lookin real fine rn🫣🤪

Her outfit:

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

"ard lets go" She grabbed her phone off the charger and we left the room. Ig her mom's boyfriend left because we walked past her mom's room and she was in there by herself, "Ma we bout to go for a walk okay" She didn't say anything but just nodded.

I could tell that made Vel feel some type of way but she just keep it to herself. we left the building and went down the street she grabbed my hand and it had a nigga feeling some type of way yfm. 

"Let's get some water ice from the deli" Is this girl stupid it literally cold ass shit rn but if she wants water ice then Imma give her what she wants because I want to spoil her to make her feel good, "Ard" We walked to the deli that was around the corner.

I had to be a gentleman and open the door for her "wassup pap" I yelled to Dante in the back, he is like a dad to me, "Hey Dee haven't seen you in a min who's the lady" he gave me that 'you pulled a fine one' look "She's dd's cousin n also my bestieeee" I jokingly pushed her I don't really know what we are to each other rn I mean I like her but she acts like she doesn't like me one minute then the next minute she all over me.

I was pulled from my thoughts when she pushed me back hard-ass shit with her aggressive ass🙄. Dante was laughing at me and I rolled my eyes, "Aggressive ass wtv wdyw" I asked she looked at me with that familiar mug on her face, "Ill get a chop cheese thank you" She rolled her eyes and went to the snack aisle "Let me get the same thing pa" I said he nodded and I went to the aisle V was in.

"I don't know what I want rn" she said rubbing her chin this is really dd's cousin "Maybe Ill get some hot fries but Idk if I really want that" she added I grab myself a bag of cheese puffs and an orange Fanta because that shit be bussin idc.

After like four minutes she grabs an iced tea Arizona, two bags of hot fries, and her water ice we walk to the front to grab our food and pay for it "How much" I asked and he just waved his hand God I hate when he does this "Pa I'm paying end of story" I pulled out 20 and put it on the counter.

"I said no bro" he pushed it back to me Ugh this nigga! I grabbed the bags and left the 20 on the counter and me and Vel left out the store.

We went to the park to eat, "Lets sit over there" She pointed to a semi-tall wall but short enough for us to sit on I sat down putting my head down with my bag in between my legs. I was confused on why V hasn't seat down yet so lifted my head up "Why you not sitting bro" She rolled her eyes and moved my bag from where it was then decided to take a seat between my legs.

OMG! OMG! OMG! 🫢

wait you being dayroom ddot act gangsta 

but shit I didn't think this moment would ever come 🥴 I got to take a picture of this.

@Sugarhillddot: Mh 🥰

View all 500k comments

@ddotslutt:  is the Valentina 🧐                         

  ↪ @Sugarhillddot: Maybe maybe not 

@NYlover: Ik that's not my girl bro

↪@User22: Stfu bro she not even jackin you like that 😒

@Lu_1&only: Nah who told yhu to post me

↪ @Sugarhillddot: I did pretty mami😙

↪ @DdOsama: I know ya didn't go get food without meeeeee 😒

↪ @JJHarlem: so this wym by I'm busy 😏

@User289: Couple Goals ❤

@Usersuckhisdick: That's MY MAN back up 🙄

↪ @Lu_1&only: go back to dick-sucking bitch js 🤷

@Sunnytmw: Lol😂

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

She turned around and mugged me so I did the same, "You stay on some bullshit" I laughed "And you stay getting on my nervous stupid ass nigga" Why does she got to be mean to me all the time I kinda felt lonely when she got up and walked to the swings leaving me sitting on the wall by myself.

Damn, this girl keeps playing I won't hesitate to make her feel special rn If you understand😏

"Darrien come on and push me!" she yelled "Chill with the gov little girl" I got up and walked towards her, she was kicking her feet in the air like a little kid rn I walked behind her and started pushing her she was giggling and screaming "Chill with that screaming shit before someone thinks I'm hurting ya ass" I laughed.

"I'm tired take me home" she whined hoping off the swings.

"Ard lets go Ma" I grabbed her hand and we made our way back to her crib which was only a minute's walk if I'm being fr. While walking I saw a flashlight go off which made me turn around to see a smiling Valentina "Stop looking at me fool" she smiled and I did the same.

We continue walking in silence and when we got to her place I of course opened the door for her. She took off her shoes and I did the same, the lights were off and we can hear her mother snoring from upstairs I turned the lights on so we can see. V sat in the kitchen so she could finish her food and I just took a seat on the couch.

Then my phone went off twice so I took a look.

@Lu_1&only just posted.

@Lu_1&only tagged you.

@Lu_1&only: This nigga got me over here blushing n shit 🙄 @Sugarhillddot

View all 20k comments

@DdOsama: not ya posting each other🤢

@Sugarhillddot: stay hatin nigga 😝

@JJHarlem: OoO my bestie got a man 😂

@Sunnytmw: Nah 'MY' bestie got a man stop playing hoe

@Lu_1&only: Both of ya are my besties so stop that dumb shit bitches

@User8: Finally! 🥰

@NYLover: That should be me it is on sight ddot WRD2 🤬

@Sugarhillddot: you buggin nigga 😆

@NYLover: she is mine stop trying to take her

@User67: She don't like you with ya delusional ass

@Lu_1&only:  like they said I don't like you like that so chill bro and stop throwing threats at my man like that before its up and its stuck nigga 🙄😤

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

Shawty defended me and called me her man OMG🫢 I was too busy in my thoughts I didn't notice Vel calling my name so she pushed me off her bed, "DAMN!" I yelled falling off the bed and she laughed 🙄.

Vel jumped on top of me and hugged me "wryd bro?" I asked, see what I'm saying one minute she doesn't like me and the next she is all over me "I wanted to hug you" she said this girl is going to be the death of me wrd2. My phone started ringing and it was someone I thought I would never see again.

My EX😒

I declined the call bc I told that smoochie I didn't want to see or hear her again and bc I am dealing with someone more important than her, "Who was that?" she raised her eyebrows "Just some stupid scam call" I lied shoving my phone back in my pocket, while if you really look at it that hoe really is a scam.

She got up and went to the bathroom so I sat back on the bed, my phone keep ringing and ringing but I just ignored it "Who tf keeps calling you" She walked out of the bathroom rubbing something on her face, "No one" I lied again she mugged me.

"Nigga stop lying" she tried to grab my phone but I wasn't going to let her, "I said no one pretty" I pushed her hand away but she grabbed my arm and yanked it forward causing me to fall face first, "So who's Mia?" she had her arms crossed and my phone in her hand I got up and snatched my phone back.

"She's my ex" I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair "So why does she keep calling" Okay now she acting like she is my girl or sum, "Nigga idk stop buggin".

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

Ddot had some dumb bitch keep calling now he acting like I'm bothering him and that shit is really annoying me so I left the room to get away from him. Why when things are good someone has to come and ruin it this is some bullshit UGH!.

I was laying on the couch watching some stupid movie when ddot came downstairs looking stressed, "What is wrong with you" I asked he didn't say anything only walked over and sat next to me, I sat up and looked at him "She taking about she is pregnant and the baby is mine but it's like I haven't seen shawty in a min so how are you pregnant and it's mine" he vented.

Nah cause if this bitch is trying to take him from me with some baby I swear ill put my hands on her, "Okay get a NIPP dna test" I said and he looked at me like I had a chicken as a head, "What is that bro" this nigga is just retarded.

"Basically a DNA you take while yhu pregnant," I said and he nodded texting on his phone I'm guessing he's texting the bitch 🙄. Lil girl over here trying to trap a nigga but if that is his baby then Imma going to help him with the baby because I don't tolerate any lowlife baby daddy speaking from someone with one as her dad.

He sighed and throw his head back, "She saying there is no need it's my baby" I put my hand out and he handed it to me.

Mia

Mia: There is no need in getting a DNA test it's your baby

Me: Hello this is his gf and if you are not willing to get a DNA then he will not have anything to do with that baby or you cus you could be just saying it's his baby because he got money yfm

Mia: You need to mind your business this is his baby

Me: Okay so how far along are you 🙄

Mia: I'm only 9 weeks

Me: Dumb ass bitch ya broke up 4 months ago so how is it his🙄

you have been blocked by this contact 

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

"The bitch was lying" I throw the phone on his lap, "Wym?" he asked I rolled my eyes just thinking about how she was trying to trap a nigga with a baby that's not his, "I lied saying I'm your gf and that she needs to leave you alone she said she was 9 weeks but ya broke up 4 months ago so I said how is that yours then she blocked you" he started laughing.

I got up and went to the kitchen cus a bitch is thirsty but of course this nigga got to follow me with his dusty ass I'm still mad at him for saying I'm buggin "Stop following m- I was cut off by him putting his hands under my hoodie damn bro yk how to get a girl to shut up. 

His head was at the crook of my neck I can feel him breathing on my neck which is turning me on "I really want to control you all the wayyyy" he whispered seductively in my ear.

OoooOoooooooOoo~

Wait control yourself dumbass ya mom is upstairs!

I turned my body around to face him my hand on his chest and his under my hoodie gripping my waist, "You need to chill out ddot" I said and he started to fake whine "But Vel I really want you" he whined, WTF God really took his time with this one😫. He pulled me closer and me being in the mood already I kissed him and he kissed back.

He added tongue, the kiss was passionate and messy like we both wanted this for a while, since after what happened yesterday I've been really feeling this nigga. He lifted me onto the counter not breaking the kiss I moaned as he moved to my neck its like he knows the right spot to kiss.

My foot was tugging the buckle of his pants so he stops kissing my neck to speak "Don't do something you will regret"Gosh this nigga got me wet rn I moaned when he bit my soft spot "Mmm but I want it" I managed to say he lifted me off the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Ddot hands on my waist "Don't be coming to me on sum bullshit after this" he opened my door and throw me on the door now normally I would slap the shit out of anyone who did this but he looked fine so he gets a pass. He climbed on me and went back to kiss my neck leaving hot and messy kisses on my neck. 

Just as he was about to unbuckle his belt my mom had to open the door, "What are you two doing in here" she asked good thing ddot moved off of me at the right moment "We were just play fighting did we wake you?" I laughed awkwardly Mama gave me the 'I wasn't born yesterday' look "Okay well keep it down" she closed the door.

"AND USE PROTECTION" she yelled from her room my face went bright red "Way to make it weird" I whispered and ddot laughed. We were this close and she had to ruin it now I'm not even in the mood anymore. "What time is it?" he asked I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked the time "It's 4:49 y?" his eyes went wide and he immediately got up and ran to grab his stuff.

"Ill text you later bye Ma" he said kissing my forehead before running out of the room and out the front door that's one way to leave a bitch confused as fuck but at least he said bye and kissed me. 😌

I know I had to text Jenni and Sunny about this they finna be shocke.

The Kids of the Wall 🧱

Me: Bitches guess what happened

Jollybear🪷: What happened?

Sunsunbear🧸: I can't get any sleep in bc of ya dumb ass niggas

Me: Mb but Me and Ddot just kissed bro 😫

Jollybear🪷: Wrd what happen to not liking him 😏

Me: Stfu It just happened 

Sunsunbear🧸: Damn you really bagged yourself a fine nigga no homo!✋😶✋

Me: I was all blushing n shit 🫠

Sunsunbear🧸: That nigga better treat you right or Imma punch him

JollyBear🪷: FACTS but sunny give me my shit back or Imma slap the shit outchu

Sunsunbear🧸: Nah now I'm not giving it back hoe🙄

JollyBear🪷: Bet just wait till I see ya dusty ass it's on sight😤

Me:yk what happened to Nicky when she took her stuff and didn't give it back🤣

Sunsunbear🧸: like how you beat up your own sister🧐

JollyBear🪷: That dumb bitch is my step sister get it right 🙄 and I wasn't jackin shawty when she took my stuff like yhu 21 get ya own shit broke ass bitch 😤

Me: LOL 🤣 but fr this bitches be buggin taking people's shit

Sunsunbear 🧸: Facts but I'm going to sleep all that fighting that my mama and my dad did got a nigga tired😴

Me: You should see over here with Mike and my mom 😮‍💨

JollyBear🪷:  Bro not Nicky and MIles getting caught fucking each other in my mom's room rn 😮‍💨 brb

Me: not them getting neeky in their bedroom they just nasty wrd2 🤢!

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

Nicky is such a pussy giver I swear like not you fucking your 17-year-old stepbrother I don't understand why people do that I don't care if that nigga was fine. My phone had died and I'm pissed rn this bitch stay dying stupid ass I plugged it back up and sat on my bed and turned on Liv and Maddie Idc what people say that shit is funny asf.

My mom left for work so now I'm in the house by myself and it's only 5:30 but it's dark-ass shit outside daylight saving really is crazy. I wonder what ddot is doing the thought keeps replaying in my mind so I picked up my phone and tried calling him 3 times but he didn't answer so I just left it be I wasn't going to spam call this nigga.

But then my phone rang and it was him Facetiming me.

"Heyyy mami"

"Oh hi bum" I rolled my eyes

"why you mad"

"I tried calling you but you didn't answer"

"Mb I was dealing with sum" he smiled

That smile is doing sum to me rn

"Well ig it's okay"

"Thank you" he bowed and I mugged him

"Are you high" he looked away from the camera and I could see the smoke from behind him

"Noooooooo" this nigga is seriously high

"Ddot I'm not playing with you bro lie to me one more time and we are done fr" 

"Ooooo someone in trouble" That didn't sound like someone ik 

"Stfu bro and mind ya business I'm talking to my girl"

"Anyways ddot I wanted to check up on you so bye"

"Wait don't leave me babyyy" he sounds sexy whining like that

"Like I said Safty Pa bye" I hang up 

I lay on my stomach and started screaming and kicking my feet. he is the only nigga that got me feeling like this my ex got nun on this nigga and that's on god bro.

I played my jhene akio playlist and took my clothes off to take a bath because why not plus I need to clear my mind rn. I was in the tub and singing the worst that shit was hitting differently but after a while the water started getting cold so I got out and put one of my brothers' oversize hoodies on.

Then  I fall asleep 😁 😚

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

A/N: A longer chapter finally!!!!!🥳 but fr this whole chapter I was listening to Karma by summer walker and living room flow by jhene Akio it really goes with the story if I'm being fr anyways I'll see ya next chapter 😁 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 2K 77
𝙟𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙝 . 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 . 𝘾𝙊𝙏𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙎 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 ⚠️
5.1K 143 7
???? ????? ?? ?? ????; ??? ????? ??????? ???, ??? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ????. - ? ??????? ??????????
63.1K 509 22
Imagínate a mi hombre 😍 I promise it's English Some smut