Living With The Mentor

By MarvelFluff

This is after endgame, except that everyone is still alive.Also Tony Stark bought the avengers tower and they... More

Some News
A New Home
I'm Fine Mr. Stark
Meeting the Avengers
The Avengers night
Trying To Be Normal
A New Mission
A Talk In The Lab
Ned Meeting The Avengers
Sneaking Out
The Nightmare
The Trap
Caught
The Lecture
A/N
Trash
Physics
Panic Attack
Worthy
Car Crash
A/N
Career Day
Grounded
New Scar
Aunt May? - Part 1
Aunt May? - Part 2

An Annoying Announcement

44 2 1
By MarvelFluff

Peter was living with the Avengers, he now got closer to them and started calling them by their names (I don't like the uncle or aunt things so ya). He was doing great, he used to FaceTime May nearly everyday, tell her about everything, and if he couldn't, he'd just text her. He really missed her alot.

Well as we said everything is going great, right?

Well, not everything, Flash started bullying Peter more after the 'internship' and Tony and everything. Of course Peter didn't straight tell him, but he got the news.

And Tony obviously knew about Flash, and of course he has to do something about it. But goes to school and speaks to the principal?
Come on. That's boring! He is Tony Stark.

So, he made a plan, he invited Peter's class to a field trip to the Avengers Tower.

Peter's POV:-
I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast and it was time for school. Happy is busy, so Tony is driving me to school. We got to his garage, which was full by every dream car you'd think of.

"So, choose which one to ride" he gave me the choice.

"Do you have like...a normal car? "

"Come on! Stop being boring"

"You told me to choose"

"Okay fine, I'm choosing" he said as he walked to a lambo.

"That's normal?"

"I mean, to a billionaire. Yea" he chuckled.

I sighed and got in the car. The ride was silent, nothing too interesting. I got to school and it was a normal day, nothing new, all passed quickly. Untill Mr. Harrington announced a Field Trip. I was so exited untill I read the paper, it said 'Field Trip to The Avengers Tower on Tuesday'. It was a Monday, so it's tomorrow. I knew Tony planned that but I wouldn't discuss with him about it.

I got home, sat in the lab with Tony, I didn't work on anything, I just did my homework there. I liked sitting with him, sometimes we start a conversation, we laugh. Honestly, him being around me motivates me to keep going. He also signed the Field Trip paper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 184 5
"We're in the endgame now" They lost, they lost family, they lost friends. "Whatever it takes" No matter what, they had to bring them back. "This...
24.1K 366 44
(!!UNDER EDITING!!) This is one shots and group chats of our favorite family having time together mostly ironwidow and spider son and of course there...
192K 5.2K 26
Oneshots for Peter Parker and Tony Stark story! A relationship between a father and a son. ⚠️Very terrible English grammar⚠️
2K 23 28
UNDER EDITING 18+ CONTENT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WANRED I own nothing from Marvel... I have a couple OC, that @_Willow_Jinx_ helped me come up with Who is...