Sweet temptations

By eclipwsez

The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, W... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Epilogue

Bonus chapter

2.8K 80 10
By eclipwsez

Rex capo

1 week later

todays maliah birthday... a few days before Christmas. I made sure that it was just us tonight, the kids are with her mom.

Red roses were scattered everywhere as I stood in the middle of our living room with one singular rose with her gifts behind me.

The door rattled and then it opened revealing maliah. She wore a white sun dress with white heels... she looked so sexy.

"Baby!" She squealed out as she closed the door. I held out her rose and gave a smile. She ran to me and grabbed the rose before placing a big kiss on my lips.

I held onto her ass and squeezed tightly as she slowly pulled away. "This is so beautiful!" She stated happily before pulling out her phone and taking a picture.

"Baby, Smile!" She happily said and I shook my head. She knows I don't smile in pictures. She pouted, "for me?" She innocently said.

I groaned and gave a smile and she quickly took the photo before jumping on me. "Did you see the presents?" I asked and moved out the way and she hummed.

"I thought you were my present." She said with a smile and looked down knowing what she meant.

"Oh, I sure fucking am." I gritted.

-

Runaway played by AURORA as she sat on my bare dick making me throw my head back. It was a weird slow song but we were on her playlist.

I gripped her ass tightly and spanked her ass repeatedly making her whine. She grabbed my throat and squeezed gently as I thrusted my hips in her.

"So fucking tight." I whispered out and she giggled as she slowly rode me. "Yea?" She whispered in my ear softly as she stroked the back of my head.

"Yeah." I whispered back before thrusting my hips into her making her moan. I ran my hands up and down her back as she bit my shoulder as I pounded into her.

"Your doing such a good job baby." I praised as she took over and bounced up and down on my dick making me groan from how wet and tight she was.

I spanked her ass making her whine and run her hands through her hair. "I'm going to come!" She screamed before hoping off my dick as her juices sprayed.

She moaned and screamed as she laid on the couch and held onto her pussy that was stretched out.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I spat and grabbed her waist. "No more." She whispered and I shook my head.

"I didn't come yet." I whined as I forced myself in her. I threw my head back as she raised up. I fasten my pace as she moaned repeatedly.

My thrust became sloppier as I closed my eyes. "Come outside, not in me." She announced as I gave one hard thrust making me release in her but I quickly pulled out and sprayed my cum over her face and body.

I whimpered before collapsing on top of her. "You came in me you doofus." She giggled out as she held onto my waist.

"I'm so used to cumming in you that I can't pull out." I spluttered before standing up and grabbing a napkin.

I wiped her up and her body before kissing her lips. She kissed me back and gently held onto my chin.

I slowly pulled away to pick her up. "Babe, thank you for the birthday sex and present. But can you please place the kid's Christmas gifts under the tree?" Maliah asked and I nodded my head.

-

Maliah was still sleep. I woke up around 5 to wrap gifts and place the gifts under the tree color coded. Some of the presents were taking over all the living room.

The kids were sleep upstairs leaving me with my alone time. I would cook breakfast this morning but I have a couple of meetings and calls to make.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair and leaned my back on the kitchen counter. "Hey baby. Want me to cook? You seem exhausted." Maliah softly said making me look over at the stair case to see her in my shirt and bonnet.

"I got it babe." I softly said and went to get up but she stopped me. "Baby, go get work done. You've done enough." She softly said as she patted my chest.

I cupped her cheeks and placed a kiss on the tip of her nose. "Thank you love." I whispered and kissed her neck before pulling away.

She smiled before running upstairs. I sat back down and rolled my neck but her footsteps caught my attention making me look over at her.

She was holding her hands behind her back making me squint my eyes. "Here." She happily said and pulled out 3 box's.

She handed me the small one first making me squint my eyes and opened it to see a gold Rolex with my name engraved into it.

"Bab-"

"Not finish!" She quietly yelled out. She handed me the medium box and I opened it revealing our family portrait.

"You can hang that in your office." She smiled. "Bab-"

"I'm not finish!" She squealed out and I quickly raised my hands up. She handed her last large box.

I opened it revealing all the lingeries. Pink set, white set, red set, green set. I smirked and looked up at her.

"I'll give you a try on." She stated and grabbed the box. I smacked her ass when she turned around.

I don't know when someone got me a gift.

-

She tried on all the sets and let me tell you... so fucking beautiful.

I hummed adorn by Miguel as maliah cooked. I stood behind her as she grinded her hips. I placed my hands on her hips and let her grind on me but she quickly looked back and scoffed.

I kissed the side of her neck before pulling away. "The kids are whooped. You know their early birds, they're still sleep because of all that sugar they ate with their grandma." Maliah softly said and I hummed.

"You know they are spoiled to death. My mother said that Zemora threw a tantrum because she didn't get her way. We have to start fixing that and stop spoiling her." I stated and maliah sucked her teeth.

"Says the father who literally gives them everything. Look at our living room." Maliah spat.

"Well of course I'm going to spoil my children. They're my heart." I stated and backed away from maliah.

"They're my heart too but come on Rex." She softly said. I sucked my teeth, "what, so you want me throw away most of their gifts?" I asked and she ignored me.

"Alright maliah." I bluntly said and shook my head. "Okay Rex." She bluntly said clearly annoyed.

-

Me and maliah still haven't spoke to eachother after our petty argument. Isn't it strange how we can go from lovey Dovey to fuck you.

"I'm going out." I bluntly said as I approached our theater that maliah and our kids were in watching turbo.

She didn't pay me no mind basically ignoring me leaving me pissed. "I'll be back for my children aswell." I spat and that got her attention.

She looked back at me and scrunched her face up before rolling her eyes.

-

"Nico. She's pissing me off, giving me this attitude." I stated as I took a shot of vodka which I hardly do.

"What happened now?" Nico asked as I paced around his office before taking another shot. "She's giving me this attitude saying I spoil our kids to much! She needs to understand is that I want to give our kids the best life!" I growled out before taking another shot of whiskey and then vodka.

"Don't drown yourself in alcohol. Remember you have kids." Nico stated and I slammed my hands on his table.

"What if I'm not doing a good job as being a husband? Or father!" I stated before taking another shot letting the alcohol sit in my system.

"You are, you both are going to have arguments." Nico said and I shook my head.

"This feels different. I mean we can have sex, have a fun time then click. We're not speaking." I slurred and ran my hands through my hair.

"Just go home Rex." Nico stated and I groaned out.

-

I opened the front door. Everything was quiet. I stumbled as I closed the door.

I walked inside the kitchen to grab a water but was met with Maliah who was sipping on wine. I walked passed her and opened the fridge.

"They were waiting on you." She quietly said making me close the fridge. "What do I say to that? I'm sorry?" I slurred and she raised her eyebrows.

"Your drunk?" She asked and I shrugged. "Of course I am. I'm fucking trying my hardest at being a father a husband. I'm sorry if I spoil my kids to much for your liking, I want them to have the best life that I didn't have."I gritted out.

"Stop saying mine dammit! Those are my kids aswell! I birthed them!"Maliah cried out. "If it wasn't for me they wouldn't be here." I spat.

"Your a asshole you know that. A straight fucking asshole." She cried and poured her wine on me.

"Im the fucking asshole maliah? Me?" I chased after her and grabbed her arm. "Get off of me." She spat before yanking my hold off hers.

"I provide for our family, keep a roof over our heads and I'm a asshole?" I gritted out and she pushed me repeatedly.

"I'm thankful for that but look how you come home! One argument and your drunk!" She punched my chest and slapped me.

I tightly grabbed her wrist and lowered my eyes down at her. "Hit me, be my guess." She spat and I quickly let go of her.

"Don't bother coming to sleep in our bed. Find somewhere to sleep Rex."

Next morning

I woke up with the worst headache. Today was Christmas. Me and maliah are on bad terms, the kids are happy atleast.

"Look papa, Santa got me a Barbie!" Zemora squealed from the human size doll. "Keep opening present's munchkin."

I glanced over at maliah who had bags. Dry tears all over her face. I hated when I make her cry. I stood up and walked over her. "Can we talk?" I asked and she nodded her head slowly.

We walked inside the kitchen and I immediately wrapped my arms around her. She sobbed in my neck as I picked her up and held her.

"I'm sorry. Sorry for how I've been treating you. You deserve better." I whispered and she shook her head.

"It's okay baby but we're going to have arguments. It's normal, we aren't going to be that perfect couple. If you want to spoil the kids then fine but we need to set them straight." Maliah softly said before wiping her tears.

I shook my head, "okay". She cupped my cheeks before looking down. "We're you going to hit me yesterday?" She asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Baby, hell no. I only grabbed your wrist so you could stop hitting me." I softly said and she looked up at me before kissing me.

I carried her back inside the living room to see wrapping paper everywhere. I sat us down on the couch with her sitting on my lap.

I held onto her as we watched our kids laugh and smile in happiness. She rested her head on my shoulder making me glance over at her to see her looking at our kids with a smile.

"Mommy, papa. We got you both something!" Zemora and Zade said at the same time making us look at eachother and squint our eyes.

"What is it?" I asked and they pulled out a picture that I'm assuming they drew together. It was all of us.

Maliah sobbed and opened her arms for them but I quickly took them and bear hugged them making them squeal.

I held onto my family tightly. "I love you all." I whispered before I glanced up with a big smile.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 276K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
65.6K 604 6
A collection of endless plots, never ending stories and untamed imagination. Enjoy! *Mature audiences only*
19.8K 517 19
𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 / 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 / 𝘌𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪...
282K 7.4K 28
Mafia, lies, money, betrayals. #1 in bwwwm #1 in white male #41 in forbidden #241 in couple #84 in blackwomen #112 in Italian #15 in mafia romance ...