Stranded Love❣️

Od Preciousprincess_05

The story of a girl Nandani Murthy who has faced a lot of troubles in her life. From losing her parents and s... Více

Character Sketch-1
Character Sketch-2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Note
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Happiest Day
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
A Humble Request
Chapter-19
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Note
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter -29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Farmhouse
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter -50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Engagement Ceremony Pictures
Note
Engagement Ceremony Pictures-2

Chapter-13

1.8K 128 9
Od Preciousprincess_05

Next Day,

They all were having breakfast when Nandu's phone rang. She saw the caller ID.

Mani❣️💫✨

Mahibhai who was sitting next to her saw that she was hesitant to receive the call.

Mahibhai:- Bacha text him that you will call him back in 5 mins. Have your breakfast and then call him.

Nandani agreed and did the same. After breakfast she went to her room and called him.

Nan:- Hello...

Man:- Hope I didn't disturb you.

Nan:- No... You had some work...

Man:- No actually Mom asked me to tell you that she has sent something for you which will be delivered to you today. When you will receive it just text her she had some work so she couldn't call you.

Nan:- Ok but I am in Ranchi for now so I think Kaka will receive the parcel. Thanks for informing.

Man:- Mention not. Just leave a text to Mom.

Nan:- Ok...

There was silence on both the sides for a moment...

Nan:- Manik...

Man:- Yes...

Nan:- When did we became so distant from each other that we have to be formal with each other.

Man:- Uhh... I am sorry but I have a meeting right now... Can we talk later please...

Nan:- Sure.

They both hunged up. Nandani broke down and Manik's situation was no different.

Manik's POV

My one mistake and everything ended. I lost you... I lost my baby... I hurted you so much that you went away from me....

Cabir who came to meet Manik saw this and immediately hugged him...

Cab:- Manik... shant ho ja... Bata mujhe kya hua...

Man:- Cabir I lost her... I lost my love...

Cab:- Manik... Dekh yeh baat sabko pata hai ki Manik aur Nandani ek dusre ke bina adhure hai... Dekh Jo bhi hai tu share karne ki try kar na... Shayad koi solution mil jaaye...

Man:- Maybe you are right Cabir... But abhi nahi plz... Right now the Australian company's deal is important... Nandani wants that I grab that deal and I will have to...

Cab:- Thik hai... But always remember we are there for you...

Man:- Tu itni sensible baatein kabse karne laga???

Cab:- Jabse tu senseless hogaya... Btw aaj Navi bahar hai chal na clubbing chalte hai... Daru piyenge aur ladkiya tadenge...

Man:- Chhod galti ho gayi tujhe sensible bulakar. Navu ko pata chala na toh phir tu ghar ke bahar...

Cab:- Tu na bohot boring insaan hai...

Man:- Chal abb... Ja mujhe bhi kaam karne de...

He was about to leave but suddenly turned back and said...

Cab:- Waise Manik tu rote hue cute dikhta hai...

Man (irritated):- Cabirrrr.....

Cabir ran away laughing. Manik just shaked his head at his antics.

Other side...

Nandani was sitting in the room balcony remembering the moments she shared with Manik during the pregnancy...

Flashback...

Nan:- Manik... Tumhara baby mujhe sone nahi de raha...

He kept his head on her tummy...

Man:- Oho bache... Aap mumma ko kyu nahi sone de raha...

After a minute he got up and told.

Man:- Yeh Manik Malhotra ka bacha hai... Mera rockstar aur rockstar itne jaldi nahi sote...

Nan:- Tum na isse aapni tarah matt banao... Yeh Mera acha baby hai... He will be a morning person like me not a night owl like you.

Flashback ends...

She remembers how Manik brought pickle and she couldn't bear the smell.

Flashback...

She was continuously vomiting because of the smell.

Nan:- Manik tum aachar kyu laaye...

Man:- Achaar arre... Maine movies mein dekha tha ki yaha heroine pregnant hui nahi ki usse khata khane ka mann karta hai...

Flashback ends...

She remembers how he used to give her hair massage whenever she had a head pain...

Unknown to her tears started falling from her eyes. She didn't realise that unless she felt someone wiping them out. She saw Rohit there.

Nan:- Ro bhai... Aap kyu aaye main just niche hi aa rahi thi...

He studied her face for a minute...

Ro:- You don't need to hide it from us bacha. I know it's hurting you alot.

She just hugged him and burst out crying...

Nan:- Ro bhai... Why us??? He behaves so coldly and formally with me. I want my old Mani back bhai...

Ro kissed her forehead lovingly.

Ro:- Bacha calm down plz... Aese toh health kharab ho jaayegi na kiddo... Phir Nyonika Aunty ko pata chalega toh phir maar padd sakti hai...

She just chuckled a bit and wiped off her tears.

Nan:- Bhai.....

Ro:- Haan bacha...

Nan:- Everything will fall in place na???

Ro:- Yes kiddo. Sooner or later everything will be alright. It's just the matter of time.

Nan:- I have no words to thank you all for what you all did for me...

Ro:- Abb bola hai... Wapis matt bolna... You are our sister, our family kiddo, aur family muskil waqt mein ek dusre ka saath nahi degi toh kaun dega hmm???

Nandani just nodded.

Ro:- Chal abb... No more emotional talks... Everyone is waiting for us downstairs... Come...

They both went downstairs. As soon as Mahibhai saw them he went and side hugged Nandani.

Mahibhai:- You are alright na bacha???

Nandani just nodded and gave him a small smile.

Mahibhai:- Come let's watch movie.

They all watched a movie. Nandani half way slept on Ro's shoulder and holdings Vi's hand. They all saw that and smiled. After the movie ended they had their lunch and then decided to play some outdoor games.

Vi:- Guys let's play cricket...

They all agreed. Vi was captaining one team and Ro was captaining the other one.

Vi's team:-

Rits, Nandu, Mahibhai, Rahul, Prithi, Kul, Jad, Radhika, Bhuvi, Sanjana, Dhana, Surya, Devdutt, Shreyas, Shami

Ro's team:-

Saks, Anu, Rishabh, Shikhar, Ashwin, Athiya, Yuzi, Jinks, Nupur, Jassi, Devisha, Ishan, Shubham, Siraj

The rest of them were sitting and enjoying watching them. It was a ten over game...

Ro's team won the toss and decided to bat first... Ro opened with Shikhar. They had a partnership of 60 runs before he got out on 27(20). Shubhman came to bat. In the next over Ro also got caught up behind by one and only Mahi bhai on 39(18). Shubham got out on 12(8). Ishan and Jinks partnered well for an over before Jinks was out on 20(14). The team ended up scoring 98 in 10 overs.

Now it was time for Vi's team to chase the target.

Devdutt and Vi opened the innings. Devdutt got out in the fourth over on 29(15). Next came Mahibhai. Mahirat had an unbreakable partnership till the 8th over where Vi got trapped by Bhuvi. Next came to bat was Nandani. She played exceptionally well.

It was the last over and they had 10 runs to chase. Nandani was on strike and Jad was bowling. The first ball was a dot. In the next they took a run. On the next on they took 2 runs. On the fourth ball Mahi bhai hit a boundary. On the fifth bowl they took a run.

Now it was the last bowl of the innings and they had two runs to chase for winning or one run for a super over.

Nandani took the stance and played a beautiful pull shot. They won the match. Everyone pounced on her.

Ro:- It was a beautiful pull shot. Where did you learn it???

Nan:- I used to play cricket with our gang and as a cricket lover... I learnt many shots like Ro bhai's famous pull shot and Vi bhai's cover drive but I couldn't learn Mahibhai's helicopter shot.

Mahibhai:- No worries I will teach you.

Nan:- Yess... I will be fortunate to learn helicopter shot from you...

They all had the fun pulling each other's leg. All in all it was a well spent day with family...

____________________________________

Precap:-

Back to Mumbai...

Next update:-

22/04/2023

Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.2K 559 11
MAJOR MS DHONI, Son of Colonel Vijay Singh... suddenly comes to know about the existence of his younger brother!! He comes to know that, he was the r...
31.4K 1.2K 27
This is a story of 20y/o girl disguising as a boy to join the ict because bcci needs a player like her.
25.5K 2.1K 23
Aarohi Goenka The new ICT physiotherapist. A girl with broken heart yet lots of courage. Shreyas Iyer A rising star. Returning from an injury, ready...
74.1K 4.1K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...