𝐭𝐰𝐝𝐠 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬 + �...

By lexiluvscoffee

i had a twdg imagines book before but i didn't like it anymore so here's a new one. Enjoy!! <3 More

- javier x reader : in love -
- louis x reader : out of love -
- twdg s3 characters x reader : bitten -
- javier x reader : dad -
- gif preferences : twdg boys + men -
- preferences : twdg couples -

- preferences : twdg men -

541 6 3
By lexiluvscoffee

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁: how the twdg men would react if you asked them if they would still date you if you was a worm.. 🪱
𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽: lovers
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lee:

- "uh... what?!"

- he'd be looking at you like you're nuts because you even asked that

- "well um, first off, you're not a worm and never will be.. and secondly, I love you a lot y/n, I really do.... but i would not date a worm under any conditions...."

- his answer made you upset, and he was genuinely baffled that you was upset about it.

Kenny:

- He would stare at you for a few seconds in annoyance that you just asked that

- "why do you ask such stupid questions?...."

- if you forced him to answer, he would just be like "no y/n.... why would I date a worm?"

- he would then just walk away to avoid turmoil

Luke:

- he would look over at you with pure adoration (and with internal confusion)

- "well of course I would date you if you was a worm, are you joking?!" (obvious sarcasm)

- he's obviously lying because he just doesn't want to start an argument over something this stupid, because he knows you would start an argument over this...

- he would sigh with relief when he seen you smile and move past the question, he avoided war.

Javier:

- he would immediately take your question as a joke and laugh

- "oh, of course I would! You'd be so hot as a worm, mi amor~"

- you could sense the sarcasm, and you'd just stare at him blankly. He would then realize you're being dead serious.

- "y/n.... please tell me that wasn't a genuine question...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
87.5K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...