Walter White x Mr Clean

Bởi Cheeseburger_Juice

Walter white tried to ruin Mr cleans business because he was jealous his business wasn't illegal and it was s... Xem Thêm

COVER
Chapter one Your my Enemy
Chapter two The Factory
Chapter three All Acording To Plan
Chapter four The new Mr Clean
Chapter five The Escape
A/N
Chapter seven Thoughts
not a chapter💔

Chapter six Bank Robbing

75 2 0
Bởi Cheeseburger_Juice

⚠️TW!! Violence and threatening with guns (idk if anyways triggered by that hut juts to be safe)⚠️

Mr. Cleans pov:

Okay you may be wondering "MR. CLEAN WHY WOULD YOU ROB A BANK WHEN YOU JUST BROKE OUT OF THE MENTAL HOSPITAL?!?!?😱😱" Well I simply need the money and don't worry this isn't the first time I've robbed a bank.

'We need a ski mask or something to hide our faces you dumb bald bitch!' The voices said "I know don't worry I'll wrap my jacket around my face" I did as I had said luckily I always have a gun on me (don't ask where it came from...) I ran into the bank and told the banker to shove the money in the bag or else his head would be blown off. The banker did as told and i ran out with about 10,000 dollars not much but enough.

I walked into a store I bought myself some fancy clothes (think of uncle fester from the Addams family when he marries Debbie.) and a blonde wig since I'm unable to grow any hair, and a mask as well, along with a bucket hat just because it looks cool. I went into the store and paid for my things and put them on immediately. 'We should go back to the factory' a more calm one of the voices said "That's actually a good idea, could be like a secret lair!" And with that i went back to my factory.

Walter whites pov.

I turned on the television and put on the news I made myself a bowl of fruity pebbles and sat down on my gigantic sofa. "Mr. Clean has broken out of the high security mental hospital and then proceeded to rob a bank." The lady in the news said I spit my cereal out "WHAAAT!!!" I screamed "OH FUCK! OH SHIT! I'm SO FUCKING DEAD! I'M THE FIRST PERSON HE'S COMING FOR!!" I panicked I called Jesse "Jesse did you see the news?!?!?" I asked terrified "yes I did. What do you want me to do about it?" He said in a sarcastic and tired tone "I- uh well there's nothing you really can do..." "exactly now I'm going to go to sleep bye Mr. White." With that Jesse hung up "Jeez what's up his ass?" I turned on my security and ran to my safe room.

A/N
Sorry kinda a short chapter again, and I haven't updated in awhile I've just been putting it off because of state testing and overall just being lazy💀. I promise I'll try to update more I'm excited to write the next chapter I got big plans for it! Anyway have a wonderful day/evning/night and take care!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.8K 373 13
A enemy to lovers story about Atsushi and Akutagawa from Bungou Stray Dogs 🥰 it's kinda happening in the actual series tho (pretty sure Dazai ships...
Cry-Baby Bởi Criss

Teen Fiction

3.2M 102K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...
63.6K 2K 40
•Im Ha Seol• She is a beautiful 19 years old student. Despite her pure look she is very fierce and she stronger than you think. Being born in a weal...
665K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...