Love Story (Taylor Swift x fe...

By epauly

When Taylor Swift performed. in New York City during her Fearless tour, the last thing she was expecting was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
NEW CHAPTER IN SEVEN HOURS!!!
Chapter 49
Author's Note
NEW STORY!!!
NEW STORY (reprise)!!!

Chapter 33

1K 36 3
By epauly

A/N: It's the 11th where I am. AKA: my favorite day of the month (11 is my favorite number -- has been since I was tiny). So here's the next chapter in honor of my favorite number :)

***********

Taylor's eyes glossed over. The song was so sad. She couldn't help but wonder what could've happened to Gabi to make her write a song like that. It reminded her of "Soon You'll Get Better." It had that same... feeling.

"Wow," Taylor whispered. She didn't even know how to respond to what she'd just heard. Gabi set the guitar down, tears brimming in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I thought I'd be able to get through it without... yeah. It happened a couple years ago, but..." she said. Taylor immediately cut her off, wrapping her arms tightly around the smaller girl, hugging her as hard as she could.

"No. Don't apologize. I can't even imagine how hard whatever happened to make you write that must have been. Don't apologize. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay," Taylor comforted, holding Gabi closer, running her fingers through the woman's hair, Gabi partly on Taylor's lap, her head on Taylor's chest as she cried. "It's okay," Taylor repeated. "It's going to be okay. I promise," she added as the two fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 4.7K 51
A Taylor Swift fanfic - Máire never expected a wrong number to change her life forever. At first, she didn't think much of it, but when the unknown c...
84.3K 1.7K 40
Rumors swirl around Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss' friendship, but is there any truth to them? After a 1975 concert in New York and a very public kis...
21K 1.5K 12
"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually believe the media?" _________________________...
1.2M 37.2K 42
flashback when you met me your buzzcut and my hair bleached... ---- When English Actress Kaia Browne decides to attend the Met Gala, she never expe...