Laurel St Love

By amoouur_t

They say the projects is the worst place to find love.. but is that really true? #1 urban 06/19/22. #1 hood 0... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
045
046
047
048
049
050
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW BOOK ALERT 🚨
051
052
053
054
055

044

6.9K 239 148
By amoouur_t

B3 POV
Miami,Florida.

                              iMessage

                                          Me
     Didn't I say text me when you touchdown!

Wife 💕
Breon I LITERALLY was pulling my phone out not even 5 seconds ago to call you.

                                           Me
     I miss you, I love you come back to me 😔

Wife 💕
I love you more!! I miss you more 🥹

                                         Me
                           I'll be up there toma.

Wife 💕
Breon NO! I have a lot to do.

                                        Me
   "NO!" Oh you must have an "ATL bf" you ain't NewNew let me find out Diamontè.

Wife 💕
WHAT 😂 don't start that bf stuff.

                                       Me
                              Watch this.

I exited out of iMessage and opened Instagram i'ma show the world not to play with what's mines.

Watch.

b3thebarber Don't care who got something to say. I love this girl THE LONG WAY! @diamontè.ee US NEVER THEM 💙.

                        Comments..

Diamontè.ee NO WAY 😳
↪️b3thebarber my wife my wife my wife😍

Therealkylesister @diamontè.ee 👀

PrettyluhAubrey I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ONE HERE BOAAAAA AHHHH GET RIGHTTT

Bigtreezytoyou oh that's how you coming? YEAH THREE 🤣
↪️Therealkylesister tree stomp what it do!!
↪️moneybaggyo @therealkylesister 🤔

Bm313atl OKAY!! 👏🏽 vending machine & his snack 😻.

Aceofspades That's the gag, PERIOD.
↪️b3thebarber we don't break up, we take breaks 🥱
↪️Bigtreezytoyou What y'all on? 😂

Oh I had Instagram jumping today I might delete it I just want to get my point across.

Suddenly I had an incoming FaceTime call from Tae.

"Hello." I said answering.

"Now breon." She said.

"What made you post that?" She asked.

"You." I said.

"How?" She asked.

"I don't want you to get a boyfriend on me so I got to make sure people know wh- Breon I'm not gone get a boyfriend I just got out a little situation I don't want no dealings." She said.

"Yeah you right no dealings with anybody else but whenever you ready your dealings will be with me, believe that." I said.

"Yes of course they're going to be with you, wouldn't have it or want it no other way." She said causing me to smile.

"I miss you." I said.

"I wanna cry." I added.

"I miss you more." She said.

"We going to sleep on the phone?" I asked.

"I thought that was for kids remember?" She said.

"Mmcht, we ain't got no choice unless you want me to fly out there and by the time I get there it'll be morning." I said.

"Breon I just told you don't fly out here wait until atleast the weekend." She said.

"Okay I'll be there Friday night." I said.

"You obsessed and I love it for you." She said.

"I know, put your face in the camera let me see you." I said causing her to position the camera on her.

"You beautiful baby you know that?" I said causing her to smile and put her head down.

"Breon stop." She said blushing.

"Like how did I even get you?" I asked.

"You got me from being my bestest friend then we starting to like each other like weirdos we was enemies, homies, then lovers." She said.

"Girl I been liked you since like the first time I saw you." I said.

"I been thought you was cute you know I just didn't want to shoot my shot." I said.

"OH SO I SHOULD BEAT YOU UP you gone be mean to me cause you liked me but didn't want to admit it WOW." She said.

"Girl you should've knew I liked you it was pretty obvious after like the first few weeks of you being around." I said.

"Anyways what you doing?" I asked.

"Just got done unpacking, what about you?" She asked.

"Nothing just got done taking a shower." I said before my room door opened revealing Aubrey.

"Breon tell Ace I brought that pizza not you." Aubrey said.

"Mmcht Bruh really how old are we?" I said.

"Who you on the phone with?" She asked.

"Who you think?" I asked.

"HEY BESTIE." She said.

"Hey girl." Tae said on the phone.

"I miss you, your boyfriend keep being grumpy cause you ain't here no more." She said.

"I'm not grumpy just feel some type of way because my wife thousands of miles away from me." I said sighing.

"And my husband can't stand a couple days without me." Tae said.

"I can't stand a couple minutes with out you girl you got me going insane." I said.

"Sike Nah let me stop before you think you all that cause you not." I added.

"Tuh you knew." She said.

"But Breon I'm finna do my hair again tomorrow, I want a wig any color suggestions?" She asked.

"Blonde." I said.

"Ou yeah that would look so good." She said.

"I know, never mind just wear them straight backs." I said causing her to give me a funny look.

"Breon I'm serious." She said.

"Okay blonde but wear a hat when you going outside." I said.

"Bye." She said.

"Hang up if you want to I'm not playing." I said.

"Ain't nobody checking for these men they checking for me but I know Armani don't play that." She said.

"I like to hear that ma, atleast you know." I said.

"Nah but I gotta come to the A anyways I got a few celebrity clients in the A right now that need my service." I said.

"So how long you plan on staying when you come?" She asked.

"Week, or two, or three, maybe a year." I said.

"Breon." She said.

"Okay but for like 2 weeks or something." I said.

"YAY." She said.

"I'm tryna put T on with your girl man." I said.

"Who ari? She has a man we went over this." She said.

"You sure about that? Check the shade room." I said.

"Yo what happened?" She said.

"Go look." I said.

"YO WHAT? HE CHEATED ON ARI??!! Are you crazy." She said.

"Oh my gosh Ari no." Tae added.

"Aye don't be sad a real one Finna scoop her right on up watch what I say." I said.

"Yeah I'm team Treezy now." Tae said.

"That's really crazy I have to check on her, i'ma call you right back." She said.

"If you don't call me In the next fifteen minutes or so i'ma have a problem." I said.

"Breon okay." She said laughing.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too." She said before hanging up.

Day One without my wife.

Sigh.

On a side note I know Treezy rubbing his hands together like Birdman.

👀 wow this is finna be INTERESTING. Vote & comment. Peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 62 21
Life so little, I could barely find my way out and when I did, I didn't know myself anymore. Started: 6/29/2023
62.8K 1.5K 34
π™ž π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™ π™šπ™šπ™₯ π™π™žπ™’ π™¨π™–π™©π™žπ™¨π™›π™žπ™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™ π™©π™π™š π™¬π™šπ™šπ™ π™šπ™£π™™.
23.1K 377 28
Just read✨.
350K 7.9K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️