𖣘 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙥𝙞...

ryrylovesavatar

༄ "𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝." ༄ Started : 1/29/23 Finished : This story is inspired by @lovelivp she's a great wr... Еще

The Nyala Api
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
pls read 😋

19.

402 13 0
ryrylovesavatar

⚠️caution!!!⚠️
description of minor seizure in this chapter

  Hantu attentively observed how Lei and Neteyam seemed to purposely avoid each other this meal. Him and Percikan exchanged multiple knowing glances before confirming their suspicions.

"Lei?" Percikan gently called to her as he wrapped his hand around her wrist as he normally did.

"Hm?" She lazily cooed while she lifted her head off of her other hand.

Percikan glanced back to Hantu to receive a final confirmation, Hantu replied with a slight nod. Percikan turnt his head back to Lei and swallowed the lump in his throat.

"What is wrong with you and blue?" Neteyam's nick name had now become familiarized with Lei's small circle of friends.

Lei furrowed her eyebrows. "Nothing is wrong." She lethargically pulled her arm away from his grasp, Hantu let out a sigh of dissatisfaction.

Lei ignored Hantu's rude gesture and rested her hand back upon her hand. It had deeply bothered her Ka'toa received no punishment, not even a "talking to."

Lei's mother nearly lost her cool the previous day after she was informed of who had stamped her son.

And for Neteyam? He was in deep, deep shit. But things have simmered down from the intial fight — Neytiri and Jake were embarrassed of their son's outburst. Especially after the Nyala Api had gifted them Uturu.

Even if Lei and Neteyam were on better terms it would probably be best if they avoided each other for Neteyam's sake.

"Lei you don't have to lie." Hantu said with a bitter attitude laced in his tone.

"What am I lying about?" She rasped while she forcefully picked her head up from her hand's support a 2nd time.

"Tell us." Hantu ragged her. "And what is that on your face?" He noticed a strange mark left upon her jaw.

"Lei what did you do?" Percikan's eyes widened as he gently grasped the other side of her jaw and brung the bruise into light.

"Get off." She hissed while slapping his hand away. "Mazzy threw me off." She discretely fibbed, her eyes flickered between the 2 boys.
"What is wrong with you 2?" She asked dauntingly while resting her jaw on her wrist.

"You are annoying." Hantu sputtered through a mouthful of food.

Lei stared blankly at her unmannered friend and shifted her attention to Percikan, lifting her eyebrows — she expected a response.

"My bow broke..?" Percikan was the worst liar among the Nyala Api, and probably the worst among the neighboring tribes.

"Poan ke 'aw fne- Nyala Api." Hantu insulted from across the table like structure before he abrasively sought himself out.

Lei chuffed out of amusement at Hantu's rude comment, she reassuringly tapped Percikan's shoulder.

Neteyam glanced over just in time to witness Lei speaking with Percikan, he watched as Lei bantered with the tan boy. He didn't save her brother, he did. So why wasn't she talking to him?

This had happened before. They get into an argument, they are forced to speak, and then they make up. It felt like an exhausting never ending cycle.

Neytiri slapped her eldest son in the side of his temple. "Do not even think about it."

———————————————————————

"Tighten your belly." Lei ghosted her palm over Kiri's abdomen whilst she struggled to ready an arrow in a bow. Lei frustratedly took a step backwards to asses Kiri's entire stance. She let out an aggravated breath, her ears flattened.

"I don't know why I have to do this." Kiri's arms collapsed down to her sides, still lazily grasping the bow.

"In the Nyala Api—"

"I am not one of you." Kiri said with a sense of helplessness.

"You must learn, Kiri." Awani said nicely whilst she leant on a tree, her tone was a stark contrast from Lei's. "Go help blue." Awani suggested as she made her way to Kiri.

"He does not need help." Lei protested as she refused to even cast a glance in the Na'vi's direction.

"Why do you only call him blue?" Kiri asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

Awani couldn't help but break out into a contagious giggle.

"Bodoh." Lei whacked Awani along her shoulder with the back of her hand. Bodo was a term used by Nyala Api Na'vi — it translates to dumb. "Focus Kiri."

"Let us do something else." Awani whined as she took the bow out of Kiri's grasp.

Lei sighed, thinking for an activity fit for Kiri's liking. "Call Lele." Lei suggested, then calling her own ikran.

"Where are you going?!" Leyra yelled out of annoyance from afar while the 3 mounted their banshees.

Awani and Lei cut through the high wind, showcasing the Nyala Api territory to Kiri.

The 3 girls had flown high and low for the majority of the day on just their 2 ikrans, they eventually landed at the tree of souls.

Lei gently broke the bond with Mazzy, throwing her queue behind her shoulder and dismounting the ikran. Awani and Kiri had already scrambled to the tree.

"It's beautiful." Kiri commented as she glided her hand around a vine, her tail curling out of curiosity.

"It is." Awani smiled as she observed Kiri and noticed her love for the land. Kiri had grown to feel like Awani's younger sister.

"Eclipse is soon." Lei reminded them, sitting down a few feet away. She gazed upwards at the bioluminescent vegetation.

Awani nodded back to Lei, then turning back to Kiri.

Kiri reached behind her neck to bring her queue into her hand, she brought it into her view. She glanced to Awani for assurance — Awani responded with a nod.

Lei watched from afar as Kiri connected her queue with the tree of souls. She closed her eyes and stood still for a long moment, at least a few minutes.

"Kiri?" Awani called after growing a bit worried.

"Is she okay?" Lei stood upwards and paced to Kiri, placing her hand on her shoulder.

Kiri abruptly started shaking uncontrollably, her head jerking back and forth in small movements.

Awani broke the bond between Kiri and the tree of souls. "Kiri?!" She yelled while supporting the girl so she didn't fall.

Kiri was unresponsive, yet to stop seizing. Lei and Awani were unaware of what was happening to the girl.

Awani's face had blanched and her eyes had budded with tears, she was terrified that she had let something happen to Kiri.

Lei caught Kiri as she fell backwards in the midst of her seizure, Lei protected Kiri's head from any impact.

She finally came to a stop a few seconds later. "Help me." Lei pleaded while she supported Kiri's head, Awani lifted her legs. They hurriedly carried Kiri to Mazzy, plotting her on her back.

"Hurry!" Awani cried out as she scrambled to Lele. Lei tightly coiled her arm around Kiri's torso as she struggled to connect her queue with Mazzy's.

She attempted to steady her flight but the wind abruptly ruffled Mazzy's flying patterns, it didn't help Lei's mind was especially frazzled.

"'Uo keyawr fa Kiri, moe za'u ne'ìm set." Awani relayed the state of Kiri's health into the comms.

Her stomach lurched with each shallow breath Kiri took, fearing her breathing would eventually stop.

"Tupe Kiri? Kempe len?" The familiar voice of the medical Na'vi questioned over the comms.

"Toruk Makto's 'ite, Poe sngä'i rìkxi krra poe tsaheylu hu Vitrautral."

"Txi, set. Ngeyä sa'nok lu keftxo am'aluke nga."

"Moe txi ne tsray set."

———————————————————————

Jake Sully's old friend, Norm, had rushed to the Nyala Api village to aid Kiri. Lei and Awani awaited outside of the medical hut after they transported Kiri safely.

Tsahìk La'wan rushed into the hut with a basketful of supplies, Neytiri with Tuk in hand followed after her.

Awani's heart beat had finally returned back to a slower rate after she was aware of the aid Kiri was receiving.

"Are you okay?" Lei asked her friend.

Awani nodded slightly, taking in a first deep and steady breath.

Neteyam and Lo'ak followed soon after their mother came, pep in their long strides. Lo'ak ignored the 2 girls that were stood outside the entry way. Neteyam came to a yield and dipped his head to both of them, "Irayo." He gently thanked the 2.

Lei's eyes flickered across his body before replying with a nod. He stepped into the hut to see his sister.

Hours later, Lei was still sat with Awani outside of that hut. Neteyam poked his head outside to find the 2 girls sat against eachother on the ground. "You can see her." He informed them, then wasting no time to return to her side.

Neytiri, Jake, and Tsahìk La'wan were still with the girl. She was in an unconscious state, laid flat across a man made cot on the ground. An unfamiliar Avatar, Norm, was using a computer to survey Kiri's heart rate, brain waves, and other activity.

Neytiri had fallen asleep beside Kiri with Tuk in arms, Lo'ak was asleep as well.

Awani was glued to Lei's side as they awkwardly stood idle by the doorway. La'wan shifted her gaze to the 2 girls. "Sìltsan." She rewarded them in a flat and tired tone.

"Irayo." Awani thanked her, she folded her hands together awkwardly.

Lei surveyed the strange technology that was being used on Kiri, tuning out the conversation between Awani and La'wan. "When will she wake?" She asked.

"...We don't know." Norm answered.

Lei's ears pinned towards the back of her head. "I am sorry." She tilted her head and closed her eyes.

"She'll be okay, don't worry." Norm said reassuringly.

Neteyam stared at Lei with hooded eyelids whilst he supported his head with his wrist — he was visibly exhausted. Jake took note of Neteyam's obvious interest in Lei.

AN

writing all that in na'vi took me out. 💀, if you want to translate i just look up na'vi dictionary on google, it's pretty cool 😝🤞

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

73.9K 2K 14
"When I'm alone I'd rather be with you," Started: Jan 12 Finished: Jan 19 Disclaimer I do not own avatar I just own my own characters. #1 Lo'ak 2/4/2...
137K 4.2K 31
【𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺 x 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤 】 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, a strange girl arrives in the forest with little memory, and she looks different, but Neteyam is ke...
513K 19.6K 26
Tacenda - Things to be left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence or Tsa'tvayi gives Neteyam a purpose, while caring for his family as if they...
Towards Love Lealynn

Фанфик

66.2K 1.6K 52
A story inspired by the world of Pandora in which the Sully family came back to live in the in forest after their stay with the Metkayina clan, Netey...