The 'Investment' ( kaz brekk...

נכתב על ידי thewraithstwin

"Is that all ? Is that why you hate me that much Brekker?" Y/n pressed her axe against Kaz's throat. "Most o... עוד

prologue
Chapter 1 : The caged bird
A/N'S NOTE TO U GUYS
Chapter 2: What a surprise
Chapter 3 : Bosses and goats
Chapter 4 : the fold
Chapter 5 : Ivanovski
Chapter 6 : Show your skills
A/n suggestions✨✨✨
Chapter 7 : wild geraniums and white roses
Chapter 8 : Killed someone for you
Chapter 9 : Reunions
for my girls
Chapter 10 : Bye-Bye bitch
Chapter 11 : Heart to Heart
Chapter 12 : The Reaper
the sequels up :))
Chapter 13: In we go, again
Chapter 14 : New beginnings
Lil face reveal??
the Lil face reveal
we're almost at 3k 😱😭🥲
ACT II
Chapter 1 : Home again
Chapter 2 : The Aftermath
Chapter 3: Break-ins and assassins
Chapter 4 : His Investment
Chapter 5 : The Dregs
Chapter 6 : Every Monsterous thing
Chapter 7 : I hate you
Chapter 8 : Bhez Ju
Chapter 9 : Toxin trips
Chapter 10 : Daughter
Chapter 11 : Often
Chapter 12 : Sankta Alina ( Pt one)
Chapter 13 : Sankta Alina ( pt two)
Chapter 14 : Freedom.
Chapter 15 : His reason
Season two : Epilogue
Announcement
The actual announcement.
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT 😁
Hold up.... it's an onam glow up
IMAGINES

Chapter 15 : The Journey begins

666 19 30
נכתב על ידי thewraithstwin

The meme above, I just. I HAD TO OKAY !

AND IM PRETTY SURE IM GOING TO HELL.

Y/N P.O.V

Y/n sat on the log, staring at the fire. Zoya's head rested on Y/n's left shoulder and Jesper's on her right.

"It's good having you around Y/n. I missed you, you know." Zoya said, nuzzling into Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n just chuckled.

Zoya slowly held Y/n's dominant hand in her's. That's when Zoya saw the Menagerie tatto.

"This... This is a symbol of a brothel !" She exclaimed.

Y/n gently nodded.

" Y/n, you were... I'm so sorry. You ran away from the palace because of it and-" Y/n interrupted the squaller and said

" I ran right into it. " She laughed.

Jesper held Y/n's free hand, which caught her attention.

" I'm glad you're okay, Y/n/n." He looked up at Y/n who smiled.

A familiar voice made Y/n look up.

" I've never met a saint before." Inej gushed over an awkward Alina.

" I've never been a saint before." Alina smiled shyly.

" Wherever you are, whenever you need me, just remember, my hand is yours, Sankta Alina."

" I like the hand with a dagger in it. But, I can't hold on to yours. So take mine as a replacement." Alina said, taking out a dagger from her pocket.

" It's not much, but, it'll fend off a bully ofr two. Right Y/n/n ?" Alina turned to the healer, who nodded.

Y/n recalled that Jordie had given Alina that dagger. They'd snuck out during butter week and Jordie had stolen some of Ana Kuya's money, just to get it for them.

Y/n had one too. One which Heleen stole from her.

She sighed at the memory.

Jesper got up from beside her, which caught her attention.

He handed Alina a sack of clothes to change into.

Y/n wasn't focusing on what he said. She was staring at Kaz.

Kaz looked back at her, a ghost of a smile lingering on his face.

After a moment of conversation, Alina and Mal got up and went to change.

Jesper bent down to sit back at his spot, but Kaz swiftly sat beside the Healer, ignoring Jesper completely.

Jesper scoffed and sat beside Inej, who was grinning madly.

Kaz took Y/n's hand in his, assuming that nobody noticed.

He slowly leaned in, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

" I like it when you're bold, Briar. I loved the way you went up and stood next to Starkov. Clearly, you were the better looking." He whispered.

Y/n couldn't help but feel her stomach flutter hopelessly at his voice.

"Thank you Kaz." She said.

Zoya understood what was going on between the two. She grinned as went to sit next to Jesper, who was ranting to Inej about getting a Demolitions expert in their crew.

( A/n outta nowhere: *cough #Wesper *cough #soulmates )

Seeing Zoya walk away, Kaz's arm cautiously slithered around Y/n's waist. He pulled her closer. Y/n blushed at the action.

Kaz looked over to see that Jesper, Inej and Zoya were busy talking about something.

He leaned in and brushed his lips against Y/n's cheek. Y/n chuckled at his sudden act of affection. Y/n took his hands in hers.

She began playing with his fingers, smirking.

" What are you doing ?" Kaz asked.

" Showering you with affection." Y/n replied.

" Stop that."

" Stop what?"

" Playing with my hands."

" No."

" Why ?"

" You can't deny you like this Brekker."

Kaz scoffed. But Y/n noticed that his cheeks were tinted pink.

Y/n brushed her nose against Kaz's cheek. She pulled back to she his ears were no tinted pink as well.

" Oi love birds! Get it over with !" Jesper exclaimed, making Y/n scurry away from Kaz. Kaz gave Jesper his signature bombastic side eye.

( A/n from behind the bushes: Hey ! I can't help myself okay!! Ooh and btw you and Kazzle Dazzle make an amazing couple ! I'd love to see u 2 with a few kids running around his Kazino { aka his crow bar } yk)

Thank the saints, Alina and Mal walked in right at that time.

Alina dropped her golden Kefta into the fire.

" I didn't think that would burn." Mal says.

" In the end it can be destroyed, just like him." Alina said, refering to Kirigan.

She walked up to the fold and looked at it . With a look Y/n knew all to well.

She got up and stood next to the Shu girl.

" I know that look, Lina. Your staring at your new bully, whose ass you're going to kick." Y/n turned toward the girl and smiled.

Mal came and stood beside Alina.

" I'm going to tear that thing down." Alina seethed.

" We're worse off than we were before, Lina." Mal said, placing and arm on her shoulder.

Alina let out a faint sob.

" Kirigan turned on his own people. He-" Y/n cut Alina off by saying, " You're not ready Alina."

" Neither were they." Alina sobbed, leaning onto Y/n.

" Look at me." Y/n placed a finger under Alina's chin. " You are not strong enough. You will come back someday. Not today. Not anytime soon. But I swear to the saints, one day you will liberate us all by tearing down the Fold."

" The stag wasn't enough. Kirigan used Merzost. For you to be stronger then him, I think you'll need more than one amplifier. " Y/n continued.

" What do you mean ?" Mal inquired.

" Go looking for the sea whip. Morozova's  second amplifier. "

" But-"

" Keep a low profile. Both of you. The Apparat will turn in the Grisha. Put the blame on you and Kirigan. The king of Ravka, Fjerda and maybe Shu Han will come after you. Mal, the first army will come sniffing at your trail. " Y/n said grimly.

" Can you come with us Y/n ?" Alina asked.

Y/n turned toward the crows. She then turned back to Alina.

" No, Lina. This is a journey ment for the both of you, alone. I have to go home, to Ketterdam. I have some things to tend to. But, if you need me, I'm not that far away. I will always come to your aid. "

" Thank you."

" Friends don't say thank you to eachother, Lina."

" I have to go." Zoya stated, standing up.

" Wait !" Inej cried.

" You can't go back into the Fold !"

" I had a Family in Novokribirsk. I have to go."

" Don't go looking for the dead." Kaz's grim rasp caught Y/n's attention.

" What you see might haunt you for the rest of your days." He finished.

" Not going will haunt me more." Zoya said, walking toward Y/n.

" See you around, troublemaker." The squaller smiled, pulling Y/n into a hug.

" I'll miss you too, you prick." Y/n giggled.

Zoya turned her gaze to Alina.

" Y/n is right. You can't stay in Ravka. What she said about the Apparat, that part haunts me too."

" One day I'll come back, and I'll claim our country. " Alina sobbed, pulling Zoya into a hug, which she reluctantly returned.

" I still don't like you. But I will always be grateful to you. Remember, Saints become Martyrs before they become heroes. So stay alive."

With that, Zoya left the group to go looking for her aunt in Novokribirsk. Much to Y/n's dismay. She knew that Zoya wouldn't find her aunt.

~~~~~~~

Y/n was walking beside Mal and Alina.

" You know Y/n, after you left, we've both kind of felt empty." Mal says.

" I missed you both too." Y/n smiled.

" Ooh and what's with Kaz ? The angry man with the hat ? " Alina grinned.

" Nothing much." Y/n blushed.

" Oh come on, Y/n/n, I saw the way you look at him."

" Fine, I like him."

" But you told Mal you love him"

" Tatle-tale." Y/n glared at a grinning Mal.

" Come on, why didn't you tell me ?"

" Because you've been ignoring your feelings for Mal. You're the last person I need romantic advice from." Y/n said, causing both of her friends to blush.

" We don't like eachother." Mal stated firmly.

" Oh come on ! You guys used to make puppy eyes at eachother all through breakfast, lunch and dinner, and you would always sneek out together and ALWAYS had me feeling like the third wheel. " Y/n snorted.

" We do not like eachother." Mal cleared his throat.

" Fine. The day you realise you love eachother, don't come looking for me for advice because, me and my angry man in the hat, will be off honeymooning somewhere in Kerch, madly in love." Y/n huffed.

" Y/n !" Kaz called from behind, causing her to jump.

" I think he heard you " Alina said in a sing song voice.

" Shut up." Y/n stuck out her tongue as she walked to the back of the group.

~~~~

" Yes Kaz." Y/n inquired as she walked up beside Dirtyhands.

" Are you planning to leave ?"

" Yes, Kaz. I'm sorry."

" Don't be. You deserve better. You deserve freedom."

" Kaz, I'll stay. With you. You might not need me, but I've grown to need you." She said, standing infront of him.

" Oh Y/n." Kaz said as he cupped her face in his palms. He gently placed his forehead on hers.

Y/n let out a slight laugh.

" Oi ! You two ! Quit kissing and come over here !" Jesper said, startling the two.

" Sometimes I really want to kill him." Kaz stated, rubbing his temple.

" Kaz, you're ruthless but, I don't think you're into child abuse." Y/n raised her brow.

" No love, I wont. But mind you, killing him with my cane would be animal abuse, not child abuse."

" I agree with you, Kazoo."

( A/n hanging from a tree : Kazzle Dazzle, if he keeps interfering in ur and Y/n's ship, I will not be afraid to perform Animal Abuse )

~~~~~~

They all boarded the ship docking at Os Kervo. Y/n sat beside Inej, whom she was leaning on.

" So," Jesper began " We set out on a mission, for one Million Kruge, with two new friends and one turn coat. AND what did we learn ?" He asked.

" That greed is a poor motivator and it's the friends you make along the way that matter. " Jesper answered, making Y/n smiled at him.

" I was talking about the goat." He stated

" And you too, Y/n/n. We couldn't have made it alive without you. I won't have our smelly friend when we get back to Ketterdam."

" Where Dreesen is waiting for us." Inej stated.

" And Pekka Rollins." Kaz added.

" They'll both want our heads." Inej says.

" But Kaz won't let that happen ? Won't you ? The boss won't lead us into a death trap ? Would he ? He has a plan he always does." Jesper said nervously.

" Tell me you have a plan. I don't care if it's a lie !" Jesper exclaimed.

" I have a plan. " Kaz blurted.

" And just like all this started, we'll need a heart render." He continues.

" Milana ?" Jesper inquired.

" No. We need someone both of them don't know. Someone who's desperate for work and bounds their loyalties to us. And only us."

" Y/n ?"

" Jesper, as much as I want to be a heart render, I'm not very good at it." Y/n said.

Just then, two men walks by.

" it'll be a long shipment without the wine." One of them states.

" Have some pity ! Novokribirsk is in ruins ! Their Sun Saint is dead." The other says.

" Excuse me ?" A voice perks up from behind them.

They all turned towards the source.

" Is what they said true ?" A woman, who looked oddly familiar asked.

" I  don't know if she's dead. " Kaz states.

" But I can tell you one thing, she is a saint." He turns to the wraith and reaper.

Y/n smiled at Kaz, as Inej got up to sit beside Jesper. She signalled Kaz to go sit beside the Healer.

Y/n leaned her head on Kaz's shoulder, wondering what fate had in store for them at Ketterdam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n from behind Nina : ( sobs ) SEASON ONE IS OVER ( BLOWS NOSE ) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CLICKING ON MY BOOK. I CANT THANK U ENOUGH. THE SEQUEL IS POSTED. UPDATES BY MONDAY. TILL THEM,

XOXO 💋
- b_ghafa, the phantom.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.4K 74 7
I read the Grishaverse duologies and don't know how to deal with it so this a piece of self service about Kaz finally telling his friends about his b...
44.9K 1.4K 27
Every coin has two sides. The same can be said for people. Her name is Wysteria Kirigan. A rare type of Grisha. A shadow summoner. A traumatic past...
29K 1K 24
Every coin has two sides. The same can be said for people. Her name is Wysteria Kirigan. A rare type of Grisha. A shadow summoner. After escaping h...
187K 4.2K 149
My Grishaverse reader insert stuff. Mostly headcanons and "regular" fics. I write for all characters of the show, but some may not have any fics yet...