Solace

By deee_lights

I am a fan of Tejran. This story is entirely my imagination. I am not a writer so in advance apologies. I am... More

Care and concern 2
Care and concern 3
Care and concern 4
Care and concern 5
Care and concern 6
Torture Task
Torture Task - 2
Chit-chat
Torture task - 3
Ending
Torture Task - 4
Rewind
Tejasswi ?
The Navratri Task
The Truth
Hello
Decision
The Chaos
Reactions
Weekend ka vaar ..... war - 1
Weekend ka Vaar .... war - 2
Task or Game
Rewind
Task or Game - 2
Asap
Task or Game - 3
Dumb Kundrri
End
BiggBoss or BossBabe
Emotions at peak
Emotions at peak - 2
Gussa
Oppinion Poll
Emotions
Sunny's angry bird ...
?
Family Call Part - 1
Family call part 2
Family Call - Part 3
Family Call - Part 4
Family call part 5
WB
Back story part 1
Back story part 2
Suggestions
Daze of thoughts
Who is she?
Questions
Thankyou
You are a cheater
Have you lost it!
Next part cues...
Update
Emotional breakdown- Part 1
Happy rant
Sorry na 😔
Emotional Breakdown - Part 2
Emotional Breakdown - Part 3
Breakdown - Part 4
BB Contestants
The News
Biggboss premiere news
US or India its covid
Draft
Summary so far
One month in biggboss
Salman in mid-week
Salman in mid - week 2
Salman in mid-week 3
Not an update
Salman in mid-week 4
Salman in mid-week 5
I'm back
Notice
Sweety's Bday message
Reaction Task - 1
Reaction Task - 2
Care and concern
New

The Navratri Task 2

746 81 66
By deee_lights

Hello dear readers ........

Waise toh this is quite not like me to give updates so quickly ........

Par kyunke kaafi baar aap log bohot zyada wait bhi kar lete ho toh iss baar jaldi hi sahi ......

And this is specially for those who comment regularly kyunke woh log mujhse baat karte hai jo mujhe bohot pasand hai ..... 

Aur ye cheez maine bohot baar boli hai ki main poori chatterbox hoon ..... Isiliye I like people who comment. .....

Leaving all that aside, here you'll go with a new part .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan's POV

As soon as I heard it was a chance for me to get some info about my family if not atleast a tiny message from them .......

This was really a very emotional moment for me as it has been three years I have heard from any of my family members ...... Not wanting lose the opportunity I spoke up rather pleaded ......

" Guys please main sabko haath jod ke bol raha hoon ke please mera letter mujhe de dena ....

I know main bohot selfish sound kar raha hounga but main kya karoon ...... Majboor hun main apne dil ke wajah se .......

Guys, please apni dushmani aur gussa iss letter pe mat nikaalna ...... Main poore teen saal baad apni family se kuch sununga ........

Guys, please aaj ka mera birthday gift samajh kar hi de dena ....... Please ..... Please ...... Help me get that letter please ......"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just then it was Umar Riaz who said sorry to everyone in advance and he also said that he is going to destroy the letter he gets irrespective whosever it is as he wants to become one of the safe contestants.

All my hopes of getting that letter, getting some solace, getting that one means to connect to my family were shattering right in front of my eyes. ......

Yes, I didn't like it but still I was okay because atleast Umar spoke the truth on my face ..... He didn't mean to backstab ........

When the task began, Rashami destroyed Devoleena's letter and she said that Devoleena is unfit for being a housemate anymore as she is very much injured.

For destroying Devoleena's letter Rakhi Sawant and Shamita Shetty blasted Rashami.

Later, a hurt Devoleena told Rashami that she will play her own game and mocked her for backstabbing her own friend.

Then Jay Bhanushali got a letter from home and Pratik gave it to him as he was missing his daughter alot and was inconsolable. As soon as Jay got the letter he moved to the bedroom to read it .....

After that, Anusha Dandekar said that she does not need the letter from her family as Vikas had already given her a message from them.

Bigg Boss asked her to destroy her letter by herself for acting so overconfident and insolent.

Later, Vishal found Rashmi's letter and he gave it to her as well trying to act all great and an epitome of care and humanity .....

But Pratik Sehajpal snatched it from her and destroyed it. As an avengeful act for hurting his friend Devoleena ..... 

Rashmi blasted Pratik and Anusha told Rashmi that she should speak her mind. Rashmi then started blaming Umar Riaz for not protecting the letter from her home as she considered him to be the closest to her ........

Rashmi went inside the house and told Pratik that she wanted the letter badly. Pratik said he is here to play a game.

Then Shamita destroyed Vishal's letter and then Vishal started his crying and emotional act. Later Shamita tried to console him but he refused to listen to her.

Umar Riaz told her that she broke Vishal's trust. Umar Riaz called her a rat. However, Shamita kept apologizing to Vishal to act all goody and to not loose but maintain her strongest alibi in the house.

While Anusha reminded her how she, Yogita and he did everything in capacity and made her the captain and also tried to get her into VIP.

Shamita, on the other hand, said that she was in anger and vulnerable that she might be eliminated if not safe which is why she destroyed Vishal's letter .....

Anusha on the other hand trying to act considerate, caring and seeking justice for Vishal destroyed Shamita's letter ......

Although it was just an act the main thing being she wanted to get safe .......

Shamita being the queen of drama started blaming Raquesh and quarrelling with him for not fighting for retrieving her letter .....

And accusing him to be a good for nothing, person, housemate, actor and an utterly useless boyfriend ....

Later on, there was an announcement that last few letters along with last few minutes were left .....

And it was the last chance for the housemates to maintain their place in the house or they would be evicted .....

Jay had come out by now, he too joined in searching the letters alongside Rakhi, Umar, Yogita and Raquesh

Yogita found Simba's letter, she said sorry to Simba and the very next second the letter was in the shredder and she had destroyed it ......

By far everything was okay for me but what happened the next instant left me shattered .......

This was the time when I got a hard blow in my face when Umar got my letter and without a seconds delay he had put it into the shredder .....

I couldn't believe my eyes that Umar the one I considered the closest to me had done such a thing with me ......

Infact, I trusted him so much that I shared all my secrets with him which I didn't even let Tejasswi also know .......

Yes, I know he said right at the start of the game itself but still i was hurt cause I thought maybe I didn't come in that all .....

But oh good god ...... I was so wrong as I was just like any other housemate to him ......

This was still okay and I could have let it go considering it to be a part of game and an an act done for survival .........

But the thing that hurt me the most was that .... not once, after doing that, did he come to me and apologise or even show a tiny bit sign of remorse .......

Forget this also, he didn't even come to me once and ask me how I'm doing, am I well or not ...... Not even once, not even for the sake of formality also .........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been quite some time the task has been completed and Raquesh, Rakhi and Jay are evicted .....

Here, I am half lying on the outdoor couch ..... The others are busy eating their lunch inside ......

Pratik had asked me to join them for lunch but I politely refused ...... I told him that I would have it later ......

Actually, I'm not hungry, it's as if I've lost my appetite to eat ...... The ignorance from Nishant and attitude from Umar was getting to my nerves ....

To add to it the sorrow of having lost, the one chance I had to get back to my family, was heart breaking .......

All of this, was too much to take ..... Yet, I was trying to keep calm and pull myself together .......

I could see Nishant and Pratik walk upto me with a plate of food ..... Not wanting to face them I shut my eyes and pretended that I had fallen asleep .....

But who was I kidding ...... Nishant knows me too well to be fooled by such a trick ....

One word was out of his mouth and the very next second I was up, sitting staight and looking around with eyes wide open .....

No, I've not gone mad to out of the blue start looking for someone .... It's just that Nishant tricked me into getting up ..... By  calling 'Baabs' as if she were here ...... And it worked ......

There was a slight though wicked smirk on Beera's face ..... As if he had gotten to know some secret of mine ...... I so wanted to punch him on the face to wipe that smirk off ......

Nevertheless, I was happy to see him here, see that he still cares for me ..... I was in my thoughts think about our childhood memories when my trance broke due to Nishant's words ......

" Beera jab tu baabs ko itna pasand karta hai, uske jaane par usse itna miss kar raha hai ..... Toh phir tune wohh sab kyun bola aur kyun kiya .......

Tujhe pata hai baabs bohot hurt hui thi ...... Yahaan tak ke jab woh faint hui padi thi tab bhi woh tera hi naam le rahi thi .......

Kyun tu usse bewajah itna hurt kar raha hai, akhir galti kya hai uski ...."

Fed up of everyone having to blame me for ech and everything ...... I decided to not take it anymore but give back ..... I decided to tell him why I did so .....

Determined, I spoke up ......

" Beera, tujhe ye dikh raha hai ki woh hurt hui, ki maine use hurt kiya but ye nahin dikh raha ki main bhi hurt tha ..... Aur usne mujhe kitna hurt kiya .....

Haan maanta hoon shayad maine thoda zyada kar diya hoga gusse mein par uski wajah tha uska diya hua dhoka ..... "

Nishant spoke while stuttering a bit, unable to believe what i just said ....

"Beera yeh ..... yeh tu .... Tu kya bol raha hai ..... Dhokha .... Kaisa dhokha ....
Baabz aur tu relationship mein they kya yaan ek dusre ko date kar rahe they khaya jo usne tujhe dhokha diya .....

Jahaan tak main jaanta hoon tumne toh ek dusre ke liye apni liking tak confess nhin ki toh phir kaisa dhokha ....

Aur rahi baat yeh ki baabs dhokha degi ..... Toh main toh yeh maan ne ko taiyar hi nahin hoon ki woh kabhi bhi, kisi ko bhi, dhokha de sakti hai ....."

Karan was just looking at Nishant then he spoke ......

"Pehle main bhi teri tarah hi sochta tha beera ke woh kabhi kisiko dhokha nahin de sakti .....Par nahin main galat tha .... Usne mujhe dhokha diya hai .....

Haan maanta hoon ki humne words mein kuch confess nahin kiya kabhi par hamari aankhon aur actions se koi bhi bol sakta hai ki hum ek dusre ke liye kuch feel karte hain .....

Aur mujhe bhi yahi lagta tha ki ye liking mutual hai .... Par yeh sirf mere side se tha uske side se toh bas natak tha .....

Mujhe uske iss natak ka is dhone ka tab pata chala jab main hamare yahaan aane ke pehle ki night ko uske ghar gaya tha usko personally bye bolne, apne dil ki baat bolne .....

Main gaya tha apna tuta dil usko dene taaki woh apne pyaar se use phir se jod de par usne toh uss dil ke aur chhote tukde kar diye .....

Main .... Main bohot khush tha jab main uske ghar pahuncha .... Par khushi kahan zyada tikti hai mere paas .....

Uss din bhi yahi hua ..... Main jab uske door pe pahuncha toh door khula hua tha ..... Aur andar ......"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap:

N:

Beera ..... Beera .... Sambhal apne aap ko ..... Jo hogaya so hogaya ..... Bhool jaa past mein hui cheezon ko .......

P:

Haan bhai ..... please ...... aur kisi ke liye naa sahi ..... Par aap Teja ke liye atleast apne aap ko sambhalo ......

N:

Haan beera soch woh jab tujhe aise dekhegi toh usse
kaisa lagega ......

P:

Bhai woh khud ko blame karengi aapki condition ke liye ...... Toot jayengi woh aapko aise dekh ke ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For now this is it .....

Will be back soon .....

Till then take care and have fun ......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 230K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
20.9K 1K 18
There's no leap, no separation, no negativity in this story. Just Ram, Priya and Pihu enjoying their lives together.
21.2K 2.6K 19
"Kasak (Ruk Ruk ke hone wali peeda)" the name itself says about the pain , the intermittent pain which characters are going to experience before they...
8.6K 239 7
I love armin and Eremin is my otp. I recently watched AOTJH so I wanted to do this. WARNING: boyxboy