My Dream Prince

Butter8321 द्वारा

Kang Y/n a cute, kind hearted, innocent and decent girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by h... अधिक

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)

Ep-8 ( Got Caught)

174 11 2
Butter8321 द्वारा

Author Pov:

They both looked towards each other thinking the same thing "what if they get caught at this hour alone together?"

Mrs Kim came towards the entrance gate and saw guard sleeping peacefully on his chair. Her blood boiled in anger and she shouted

Mrs Kim: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Guard immediately woke up on this sudden voice and stood up while panicking seeing Mrs Kim Infront of him

Guard: Mam you......

Mrs Kim: yes me! Why are you sleeping here on the the duty? Do I pay you for sleeping?(she said while yelling)

Guard: Sorry mam! I will take care from now on.i wouldn't repeat this mistake again.(he said while being scarred from the furious lady infront of him)

Hearing Mrs Kim angry voice sends shiver to both of their bodies (yn and Taehyung). and hearing the next thing made both of them Hella scared.

Mrs Kim: Where is taehyung?have you seen him?he is not in his room. isn't he home yet??

Guard: No mam! I haven't seen little master.

Mrs Kim: wait! How would you know when you were sleeping on the duty.( She yelled on the poor guard again who was already scared)

Guard: sorry.......(he mummbled while looking down)

Hearing this yn's blood started to get cold due to fear and she said to Tae

Yn: Tae what will happen now? What if Mrs Kim caught us? What if Eomma knowns about it? Oh God! What will everyone say? What will they think? what if.......(she said slowly while being scared but taehyung stopped her rapping by putting his hand on her mouth to prevent her to speak further)

Tae: shhh! Stop it. Don't be a scary cat yn. Nothing will happen.

Yn removed his hand from her mouth and said

Yn: ohhh! You are calling me scary cat when your own face entirely become pale due to fear from your own mom.

Tae: No it isn't! And calm down.( He said trying to be a bit confident)

Yn: Aish! You are saying me to be calm in this situation. It all happened just because of you. I already told you that it's too late but still you took me with you outside forcefully. you never listened to me. (she said yelling at him slowly)

Tae: What? You are blaming me.( While pointing towards him) aren't you the one who wasted her time on eating the ice cream lazily,craking jokes on me and finding that stupid kitten??

Yn: don't called that innocent kitten stupid.and it's all your fault that we are in this situation.if I get caught then I won't forgive you Mr Kim Taehyung.

Tae: wow! Great! You always do this in every situation. Putting all the blame on me Kang yn by calling yourself innocent.

Yn rolled her eyes on him seeing this he became angry and said

Tae: don't roll your eyes on me.(he said while pointing his finger towards her)

Yn: I will because these are my eyes.( She said while showing her tongue)

Tae: you...........

They both started to bicker like cat and mouse again. But the next sentence of Mrs Kim made them stop their action.

Mrs Kim: let me call him.

Mrs Kim took out her phone to call taehyung. As soon as taehyung heard it, he took out his phone immediately to switched it off ,so it wouldn't ring and they wouldn't get caught.

Mrs Kim: Damn it! Why his phone is off now? This boy is literally getting on my nerves. Didn't he know what time is it and he is not home yet.

Mrs Kim groned in anger and then glared towards the guard and said

Mrs Kim: As soon as taehyung came home let me know. And listen one more thing if I caught you sleeping again on duty then remember I will send you on a long vacation with your monthly salary for forever so you can sleep and take rest.( She said while pointing her finger angrily on the guard)

Guard nooded his head and she left from here. As long as Mrs Kim left the three of them(guard, yn and Taehyung) took a deep breath being reliefed as there live was stuck in their throats during this whole time.

Tae: Thanks god! Mom left (he said being relieved)

Yn: she left but guard is here now. How will we go inside?

Tae: yes! Let me think something.....( He said while biting his lower lip and think something)

After sometimes his face lightend up and he said

Tae: i have a plan.

Yn : what's it?

Tae: listen carefully!I will go first and busy that guard in talking and what you have to do is to run inside from behind. Okay!

Yn: okay!( She said while nodding her head)

Tae: And please be careful don't get caught!

Yn: okay okay! Now go.

Taehyung stood up and started going towards the guard

Tae: Hello Ajusshi!

Guard! Little master! Where were you? Mrs Kim is finding you from a long time. And she is also calling you.

Tae: i went to nearby park for some fresh air.

Guard nooded and was about to sit but taehyung stopped him by saying

Tae: ohhh Mr Jung! I am seeing you after two years. I really missed you Ajusshi.( He said while fake crying)

Guard: but little master my name is yun. Yun- song not Jung.And I am new here. I started working here from last three months not years.(he said with a confused face)

Tae slapped himself mentally for saying this as there are lots of guards in his huge mansion so he never noticed. He only knows one guard name Mr Jung which he listened once from his father, a long time ago.

Yn was going silently with pressed feet from behind but suddenly she stepped on a broken wood stem unknowingly producing a crack sound.

Guard: what's this sound? Who is it?

Guard was about to turn around to see but taehyung was fast enough. He hugged him tightly and said

Tae: ohh Ajusshi! Your smell so good. Which perfume you are using.( He said with a bit disgusted face as the guard was smelly due to sweat odur)

Guard was surprised by taehyung sudden change in behaviour. Guard again heard a cracking sound and tried to turn but taehyung hold his head and said

Tae: oh Ajusshi! Your smell is so addictive.(😂he said while indicating yn to run from here by his hand)

Guard started to feel something else like he was seducing him.(lol😂) yn was going inside while controlling her laughter from the romantic scene going Infront of her and seeing tae's condition. she was about to disappear from his sight but she turned back and gave taehyung a flying kiss😚 while mumbling "Thank you" and ran from there. Seeing yn's flying kiss taehyung's feelings for her hit him harder once again and he said "I love you" while admiring her disappearing figure from his sight while smiling like an idiot and snuggling more into guards neck.

Guard also hugged him back while saying "I love you too" as he got seduced and was thinking something else taking a wrong meaning of his actions.(if you know, you know 🌚) he came back from his fantasy world when the guard hugged him back while running his fingures from his back seductively.

Taehyung immediately pushed him back and said

Tae: Ajusshi! I am not that kind of boy.

Guard: I am also not that kind of man.( He said while bitting his lower lip seductively)

Tae become shocked after this and started to go inside but guard hold his hand and said

Guard: don't you want to know about my perfume which you said is very addictive.( He said being shy)

Taehyung got surprised seeing his expression lossing his brain cells.

Tae:No! I am sleepy right now. I will ask later. Good night!(he yanked his hand and ran from there saving his dignity)

He came inside the mansion and saw his mom sitting on the couch in the living room , resting her head on the head board of couch, closing her eyes. He was going with pressed feet without making any kind of noise and was about to go upstairs towards his room but his mom called him with close eyes from behind.

Mrs Kim: Taehyung!

Hearing the angerness in her voice taehyung turned back in nervousness and saw his mother standing , glaring towards him with arms crossed.

Tae: yes mom! (He said nervously)

Mrs Kim: where were you at this hour? And why your phone was switched off?( She asked calmly but in angry tone)

Tae: Mom actually! I went to nearby park to take some fresh air as I was feeling suffocated inside.

Mrs Kim: you can also go to our garden or on terrace and your room has a huge balcony as well. Then why need to go outside?

Tae: i was not feeling good there that's why I went outside.(he said while bitting his lips)

Mrs Kim: and about your phone???

Tae: might be it's battery was dead as I didn't charged it since morning.

He lied to his mom as he can't tell her that he went outside with yn at this hour or else she would sue him.

Mrs Kim: okay! Now go to your room. And don't need to go outside at this late hour and keep your phone charged. Understand!( She said strictly)

Tae: sorry mom! I will take care from now on.

He nodded like a small kid and went to his room and relaxed himself as he was about to get caught and then he remembered about yn and thought that is she safely went to her room? This question roamed in his mind so he took out his phone to text her.

Yn pov:

I safely came inside my room through the window and went outside to eomma's room to check her and thankfully she was still sleeping. I came back to my room and went to washroom to change my clothes into comfortable one and to do my night routine as I was feeling very sleepy.

As I was going towards my bed but suddenly my phone beeped indicating someone's text. I checked my phone and saw taehyung's text. An unknown smile crept on my face.

Dream prince 💜:
Have you reached your room safely? You didn't get caught right?

Yn:
Yes! I reached my room without being caught as Eomma was sleeping.

Dream Prince 💜:
Okay! Thanks God.🤧

Yn:
Yah! Btw your romance
with mr Yun was amazing.😂😂😂

Dream prince 💜:
You are laughing that was really horrible. He really tried to harras me.i don't know what he was thinking.

Yn:
Lol 😂😂😂

Dream prince 💜:
Yahh! I did all that just to save you so you must be thankful to me but you are laughing 😭🤧
He said while fake crying.

Yn:
Okay okay! Thank you so much for saving me, for your ice cream and taking me outside to lighten up my mood.😚🤗And sorry for my misbehaviour 😔

Dream prince 💜:
Only a simple thank you and sorry for this much struggle.😕

Yn:
So????.......

Dream prince 💜:
I want proper compensation baby.😏

Yn:
And what Is the compensation???
(Yn heart rate increases after seeing the baby word as he called her first time like that)

Dream prince💜:
I want.......

Yn:
You want......
(Her heart rate was increasing with each passing second)

Dream prince 💜:
First promise me you will give me whatever I will ask.

Yn:
First tell me .

Dream prince 💜:
No! First you have to promise me.

Yn:
Okay! I promise. Now tell me.

Dream prince 💜:
I want you.

Yn:
WHAT?????

To be continued.........................

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

466K 16.8K 53
A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first meet but what the fate holds for them. Ki...
259K 10.8K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
4.5K 363 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
137K 3.3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...