Ratchasa Maamaney (COMPLETED)

By Magical_scribbles

~Tanglish~ So first Hero heroine intro koduthuren pa😜... Vetrivel aka Vetri (27 years old), Handsome hunk an... More

Introduction 🤩
His Kanmani 😍🥰
Aval Varuvaala🙄
She is back 🤩
Unnale Unnale 🥰
Vizhi Moodi Yosithaal😍
Aval Mugam Paarthu🥰
Get ready for the surprise 🤩
Temple Visit 😑
First Fight🤐
Hot baby😝
Romanceyy 🙈
New story 🤩
NeeThi♥️
Info( Don't skip )
Mine❤️
New story
Kothamalli😜
Azhagana rakshasiyea😝
Fire mode🔥
Maattikichu aadu🤭
Backfired 😑
confused 🤔
Misunderstanding 😐
Distance 🤐
Went wrong 😖
Unexpected 😳
Leaving him🥺
Thangachi ❤️
Lonely hearts 🙃
Mannipaaya🥺
Caring she 💛
Something Something 😜
Break
Mudhal nee mudivum nee 💞
Idaiveli kuraikiradhe🥰
Mama and Mapla😎
Cooking for her♥️
Surprise 🤩
Marrige preperation 🥳
💙Sangeet & Haldi💛
Mehndi 💚
Ennodu nee irundhaal💔
The Angel 🦋
Epilogue
Thank you ❤️
New story 🤩
Bonus chapter 😌
New story
Meendum Avar 💜✨

Life with him❤️

1.8K 172 133
By Magical_scribbles

Longest update ahead;

A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP COMES WITH ALOT OF FORGIVENESS AND UNDERSTANDING...

Kanmani hanged the towel and sat beside him and noticed vetri still being freezed which made her frowned... When he didn't respond to her voice she shook him and he come out of his trance....

Kanmani: yenna neenga ippudi sela maari nikkureenga...

Vetri: aha dha bha aha, onnu... onnum illa...

Kanmani: ippo yen ippudi type adikkureenga, yenna aachu ...

Vetri: maa onnum illa maa, nee thoongalaya...

Kanmani: thookam varala, neenga yenna panneettu irukeenga...

Vetri: un anna nunga kooda thaan chatting...

Vetri mv: Aiyayooo olareetomey, iva vera ippo rombha excite aavaaley...

Kanmani: haiyaaaa en annanunga kooda va, Naanum varen Naanum varen...

She said excitedly clapping her hands and jumped to his side kneeling in the bed by holding his shoulders and she sat by her calf muscles under her balance... He gluped seeing her closely and her fresh fragrance hit his nostrils twisting his inside... she snatched the phone from him and started to type something while he was still looking at her can't being able to resist her beauty... He saw her smile widening and she bite her nails giggling, but his eyes were alternating inbetween her lips and eyes...

She adjusted herself beside him and sat on the bed crossing her legs, while his eyes fell on her exposed thighs... He gulped the lump and fisted his hands tightly which was urging him to touch her... He took her full view by his eyes, she was holding the phone parallel to her face using her both hands  and was resting her both elbows on the either side of her crossed legs... Her lips was pressed together to suppress the laugh but still the grin was visible on her face...

She was typing Something fastly and leaned her back in the head board which made her dress to move upwards, but to his disappointment the cream colour short which she wears under the night dress only come to his vision... He pouted seeing it but his mind went to another world imagining many more and he shook his  head fastly... His hands loosened and urged to move to her thigh as her white Cream legs drive his mind crazy...

He moved his shivering hand towards her thighs and tried to place it there to feel her softness but he pulled his hands back and fisted it... He saw her right leg half laying over his left leg as she was too close to him and he closed his lips using his fist and rested his elbow on his knee while swayed to and fro to relax his nerves... To his misfortune nothing calmed him as, even though his mind decides not to look at her his heart   started to flash her images inch by inch...

Breaking his thoughts her laugh echoed the room and he gasped when she fell on his arms laughing while holding the phone right to her chest... He even felt possessive upon his phone for being close to her chest ... He looked down and saw her laying her back on his torso and her cleavage get his attention... Unlike the other day it was more deep and visible to his eyes which made his blood to rush below his waistline and he took a deep breath shaking his head...

Vetri mv: idhuku mela mudiyaathu gurunadha...

He pulled her holding her elbow and havered over her slamming his hungry lips on her... She widened her eyes with a gasp which did favour to him, and he plugged his tongue inside her while pinning her both hands above her head ... His one hand was holding her both wrist while the other one moved to her waist squirming her under him... He lowered his hand from her waist and caresses her bare thigh which made her moan and it dissolves inside his mouth...

She widened her eyes at his sudden change and her mind went all blank by the turning of points... Her all body shivered and her inside twisted when he run his rough hands through her thighs... She felt weak when his tongue devoured the every inch of her month and unknowingly she started to respond... As she started to suck his lips he increased his pace his hands gripped her waist after locking her legs around his waist...

He felt his nerves throbbing out of desire and her softness made him more wild... He sneaked his hands around her waist and lifted her slightly before placing her flat over the bed... He left her lips red and attacked her neck while she moved her hands to his hair when he left her hands... She threw her head back and moaned giving him access along with confidence... He moved her top upwards and caresses her milky waist inside the night dress and her breath hitched when his lips moved downwards after giving his marks all over her neck...

He kissed her cleavage and sucked it circling her navel with his fingers and she moaned out of control... he moved down to her waist and placed wet kisses all over there and his tongue thrusted inside her navel... Her body shivered and she raised her hip not being able to withstand the sensation and he pressed her hip down to made her lay flat...

He moved up and slide her sleeve to down along with her visible bra strap and she gasped for air as he sucked her neck and collor bone hardly...  He moved his lips towards her ear and nibbled her earlobe peppering kiss all over there and she moaned which he took into his mouth with more passion... After nearly 2 hours he raised his torso fully from her body and breathed hard along with her who was gasping for air... He smirked finding his territories all over her and layed beside her after kissing her sweaty forehead....

She saw him breathing harder and he pulled her inside his embrace... Her dress was disheveled as well as her hair and his tshirt... Her neck was covered by hickey and his shoulders has her nail printings... Both of them are sweating out of the make out session but they didn't mind the sweat and embraced each other tightly... His sweet torchers are killing her alive but she loved it more than anything... She loved the calm and controlled, mature vetri but this version of him made her crazily fell in love with him...

Vetri was not a person who would appreciate physical attraction before marriage, but after seeing her only he comes to know how much it was difficult to keep their hands away from their girl... Even though he tried to control himself, it didn't work at all and now he was going behind her like a love sick puppy... A simple cheek kiss from her can make him freeze and his heart will started to thump faster when she neared him... Her fragrance not by the  perfume or body wash but her natural one has the power to twist his inside provoking his desire...

When her even breath hit his neck vetri titled his head sideways and found her asleep in his arms... He smiled at her and kissed her forehead moving her baby hairs to the back of her earlobe... He removed himself from her hold and lifted her gently and placed her straight over the side... He moved to the cupboard near the alamara, took an oil ment from it and moved back towards her... He sat on the bed near her and applied the oil ment on the remarks he gave on her neck, collor bone, cleavage, waist and around her navel too... he blows in between to reduce the irritation it may cause and kissed her forehead after pecking her lips...

He returned to the bed after placing the oil ment back and dragged her to his arms while she swiftly turned to him and hugged him by his hip placing her head over his hard chest... He grinned at her like a crazy man and hugged her back even tighter feeling his life completed with her in his arms... He put his legs over hers and turned to her cuddling her tightly... She sneaked and moved her face up hiding it in his neck crook which rewarded a kiss by him on her hair... Soon both of them fell asleep in eachother's embrace not knowing the commotion that took place in the WhatsApp group by his machaans searching for their loving sister who stopped responding all of a sudden... And as per the result the his WhatsApp lines up with notifications as;

"Papaa...."

"Thangoo..."

"Thangachiii..."

"Thangameyyy enna poyitta.."

" Chello yennachu..."

" Chellakutty irukkiya di..."

" Chellameyyy...."

"  En thangamma..."

" Eii reply pannumaa thongachi... Anan kupudrathu kekkalaya nokku..."

"Papa... Thangooo... Thangachii..."

At the morning vetri woked up first and saw their position has totally changed, his left hand sneaked inside her waist from behind gripping her bare flesh and her back was glued to his front ... He was laying by his right side and his hand has encircled her neck locking her close to him and his face was buried inside her shoulder... His smile turned into a grin, and he kissed her cheeks continuously before snuggling into her neck....

Kanmani frowned in the sleep and opened her eyes struggling to adjust the brightness... She felt her neck wet and his face buried to it... She panicked and tried to turn to him but he held her tightly and snuggled more into her showing that he was awake... She worried more by his actions and she pushed his hands away from her and turned towards him... She held his chin in a grip and forced him to look at her... Her eyes widened in shock when she saw his red eyes which was shining with tears...

Kanmani: mama, mama yennachu mama, yen azhra, sollu mama yennachu ....

She asked worriedly but he shook his head as no and hugged her tightly by her waist... She hugged his back placing his head on her chest and raked her fingers through his hair to calm him... As expected he calmed himself after sometime and hugged her even more tightly snuggling into her chest and she patted his back softly, but frowned when he started to speak out of nowhere...

Vetri: ellamey kanavu maari irukku maa...

Kanmani: haa yenna solreenga, enna kanavu maari irukku...

Vetri: idhaan kanmani, dho indha nimisham kooda thaan kanavu maari irukku, evlo naal illa illa evlo varsho ippudi oru morning ippudi unna en kaikulla irukkama pudichu kittu irukkura maari kanavu kandu iruppen theriyuma... Infact naa kanavu kandatha vida reality la idhu innum azhaga irukku... Unkooda naa kanavu kanda oru life, perusa aasa onnum illa, inaikku elundha maari dhenamum un azhagaana morning face aa paathu ezhundhukanum and thoongura appo kooda kadaisiya un mogathula thaan muzhikanum avlo thaan... Hmmm, Naa pesittey irukken nee yen maa amaidhiya irukka...

He asked frowning and titled his head up from her chest to look at her face as he didn't hear anything from her for a long time... He saw her gazing at him with an unsaid emotion and instead of answering his questions she shooted another question to him which made him smile...

Kanmani: Ungalukku vera yenna ellam aasa irukku, Namma future pathi...

Vetri: neraya irukku, un sleepy morning face paathu kan muzhikanum, unakku dhenamum naa thaan dress select panni kodukanum, enakku time kedaikura appo ellam samachu kodukkanum, approm vayal la veyil la naa vela senjuttu irukkapo nee samacha saapaada oru thooku vaali la eduthuttu azhaga oru kandaangi Sela katti nee enna mama nu kuputtutu varanum, veyarvaila kullichu ninna kooda unna paatha oru sandhosham energy manasellam oru maari sandhoshathula neranju irukum, andha saapaada Namma rendu perum onna okaandhu saapudanum... Naa velaikku pogumbhothum seri thirumbhi varumbhothum seri un siricha mogatha naa paakanum... Aprom.....

Kanmani: aprom ...

Vetri: aprom Namma papa va nalla paathukanum, adhuvum atleast 2 Kozhandhayavudhu venum, enna maari oru paiyan unna maari cute aa oru ponnu... Un first pregnancy appo naa thaan unna paathuppen, baby confirm aanathula irundhu 3 months ku unna nadakka vida maatten, neraya vidha vidhama unnaku pudicha ella dish um senju tharanum... Aprom papa va yum naane thaan paathupen, amma paatti Anni yaaru kettaalum mudiyaathu Avunga papa va naa illathappo kullikka vaikattum saapaadu kudukkattum enna vena oke thaan but naa irukka appo papa kku onnonnum naa thaan paathu paathu pannuven...

Kanmani: ohh appo papa porandhathum enna marandhuruva, appudi thaana...

Vetri: chii chii Nammaluku ethana papa porandhaalum enakku neeyum unakku Naanum thaan first papa va iruppom... And you know papa vandha aprom neraya couples ku ulla distance vandhurum, because papa va paathukanum time spend panna mudiyaathu... But Namma vishayathula andha kavalaye illa, papa va paathukka veedu muzhukka nammaku sondham irukkaanga, veetta vittu velila velaada amichaa kooda kavalaye Vendam Namma oorukaaranga Namma sondham maari thaan papa va kannukulla vachu paathu paanga, and more over un annanunga thaan papa voda nezhal maari koodavey irupaangale so endha tension um illa Namma jolly aa time spend pannalaam...

He said excitedly and all the while his smile had not reduced even a bit but it converted into a wide grin... Her heart felt overwhelmed by his words and the imagination itself looks beyond perfect then how will it be in real... Her cheeks hurted out of the blush and she slides down laying over his chest...

Kanmani: ivlo ellaam yosichu vachirukkiya mama...

Verti: idhu konjam thaan unkooda vaazha pora vaazhka inch by inch en manasula irukku, 7 varshama kanda kanavu ellam Sethu vacha Namma 7 jenmathukum vaazha mudiyura alavukku irukku...

Kanmani: seri unakku first endha papa venum, paiyana ponna...

Vetri: enakku papa podum maa, adhu paiyana irundhaalum ponna irundhaalum enakku onnu thaan... But first paiyan porandhu next ponnu porandha rombha happy...

Kanmani: adhu yen appudi, first paiyan next ponnu...

Vetri: unamaya sollanum na, neeyum un annanunga lum panra aluchaattiyam enakku gaandaagum thaan, but Avunga unmela vachirukka anbhukku ellaye illa... Adha naa yen kannaala witness panni irukken, thangachindra moraiya thaandi Avunga unna avungaloda ponnu maari thaan paakkuraanga... Naa chaaru, ammu, Sanju, kavya ellarayum eppudi paakureno appudi... Avlo love unnakku alli kudukurappo enakkey sila time poraamaya irukkum... Enna thaan unga Sharing caring gaandu pannaalum namma pullaingala ippudi thaan valakkanum... un annanunga un mela vachurukka anbu maari Namma paiyanum Avan thangachi mela anbu kaattanum... Adhuku thaan first paiyan next ponnu, aama nee yenna rombha silent aa irukka, yennachu maa...

He asked looking down and she pressed her lips over his chest and  buried her face into his it shaking her head... He hugged her even more tightly and kissed her hairline... She snuggled more into him and felt a peace arousing her soul, his every words was geniune and she felt the thrill to make his words real...

Vetri: kanmani yenna aachu maa rombha nerama amaidhiya irukka, naa yedaachum thappa sollittena...

He asked worriedly caressing her hair and she looked to him placing her hand on his chest and rested her chin upon it...

Kanmani: naa unga kitta oru favour kekkanum, pannuveenga la enakaaga...

Vetri: hmm kelu maa...

Kanmani: neenga enkitta oru 1 1/2 naalaiku unga wife aa irukka soneenga la...

Vetri: adhukku ippo yenna di unaku prechana, innum just oru naal thaana adjust pannikoyen...

Kanmani: aha adhaan solla varen enakku oru naal ellam un pondaatiya irundha paththaathu, enaku duration konjam extant pannitha...

She said looking directly into his eyes and his heart skipped a beat hearing her... He looked at her with widened eyes and she lowered her eyelids confirming his assumption... He felt like his heart will burst out of the rib cage by the immense happiness and he breathed sharply before asked her with a grin...

Vetri: ohh appo ethana naalaikku nga madam extend pannanum...

Kanmani: rombha ellam illa, just for a LIFETIME...

Vetri: uththaravu maharani, neengale solleettenga ini Maru pechey kedayaathu,....

He said with a mischievous smirk and she winked at him making him blush... He hugged her tightly and she reciprocated it, they stayed like that for some time while she can clearly heard his thumping heartbeat... He released himself from her hold and excused himself into the restroom which made her frown at his change... she scratched her back head frowning but soon jerked when she heard his screaming and squealing from inside the restroom like a crazy man and she widened her eyes realising the reason behind his restroom use... She heard his victory squeal for a long time and she fell back on the bed closing her mouth laughing silently...

After sometime he opened the door and come out correcting his hair for no reason and found her by the door step of the restroom leaning on the adjacent wall with her hands crossed over her chest... He smiled sheepishly at her and she smirked at him coming directly infront of him... He rubbed his neck and when she was about to open her mouth he hugged her tightly kissing her both cheeks and  swiftly moved away from there leaving her in a shocked state... But soon he returned and kissed her forehead strongly holding her both cheeks and moved from there to the hall like nothing happened...

Kanmani come out of the room and inhaled the aroma of something delicious and run to the kitchen wetting her lips... She saw Vetri along with vishal was cooking something in the kitchen.. She sneaked in between the men from behind and found them making mushroom white sauce pasta and squealed jumping and clapping... Vetri chunckled at her excitement and Vishal hitted her back head scolding her for frightening him all of a sudden but she was like never mind...

The trio arranged the food in the dinning and simultaneously the door bell rang gaining their attention ... Vetri moved from there to open the door and welcome Richard inside with a tight hug... They moved to the dine chatting and laughing and kanmani frowned seeing vetri and Richard talking with eachother casually or more likely best friends... She turned to Vishal with confusion but found him walking to the duo and he hugged Richard welcoming him...

She too moved to them and hugged Richard with a smile welcoming him and he patted her head hugging her by shoulders... Once they pulled back her eyes swiftly moved to vetri but saw him smiling at them and she frowned more in confusion... Vetri asked everyone to sat down to have breakfast and she sat beside vishal while Vetri and Richard sat opposite to them...

She nudged Vishal with her elbow munching her pasta and eyed him  the duo and asked about the happenings silently... Vishal who understood her confusion shouted it out which made her shock..

Vishal: vetri anneyy kanmani kku neeyum Richard um eppudi friends aaneenga nu confusion aam, seri panni vudu...

Kanmani (murmured): dhrohi, unna summa vida maatten daa..

Richard: enna kanmani unakku naanga eppudi ippudi maarunom nu sandhegama...

Kanmani: aha dha bha aha adhu , aha neenga eppudi ivlo nalla Tamil pesureenga...

Vetri: ithu athaan un sandhegama maa, adhaan un anna nunga en thangachi nga nu ellarum irukaangaley, kd nga ellam Avunga training thaan and more over he is a fast learner... Ippolaam enakkey theriyaatha vaarthai ellam use panni pesuraan...

Kanmani: ohh super Richard rombha nalla pesureenga...

Richard: thank you kanmani, and un doubt kekka nee ivlo thayanga ellam vendaam, Naanum vetri yum friend aanathu avlo periya kadhai ellam onnum kedayaathu... Nee London Vandhu rendu naal laye sir en munnaadi hager aageettaru, sorry kettu... Naa en thappa purinju kitten en kanmani ya rombha kashta paduthutten nu ore azhuga adhukku aprom naa avara console panni appudiye pesi pesi semma friends aageettom... Vetri mattum illa anga irukka almost ellar koodaayum nalla jel aageetten...

He said with a giggle and she signed looking down blinking off her tears... when she raised her face she saw his eyes looking into her deeply and he blinked his eyes with an assuring smile while she smiled back at him... She had a fear of his realisation, does he realise his mistake by himself or by someone's explanation... And hearing this she signed in relief when she comes to know that he himself went to Richard and apologized for his behaviour... At the exact moment she felt her heart as light and she smiled feeling proud of him and her decision to give him a chance... She shook her head and looked at the trio with a content smile who was chatting and laughing with each other...

To be continued...

34th chapter of Ratchasa Maamaney 😍😘...

Hope you will enjoy it...

Eppudi irundhuchu nu comment paneettu ponga paa...

With love
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.4K 12
Naruto is dating Sai while he secretly longs for Sasuke's affection. Sai knows about Naruto's crush, causing him to be angry and jealous, lashing out...
88.7K 9.2K 31
IF A WOMEN WANTS REVENGE EVEN A DEVIL SIT AND TAKE NOTES...
308K 20.9K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
117K 9.9K 48
Ashaangi fan-fiction (Tanglish ) Gawtham Prabhakaran, Our Hero, A very well known famous business man in Chennai, He hate women and think all women a...