Tensura: One-shots and Storie...

The_Inferior द्वारा

Based on the title, this is a fanfic where it will only be filled with short stories from my imagination. For... अधिक

(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon
(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part2)
(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part3)
(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man
(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man (part2)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part2)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part3)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part4)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part5)
(Story#3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part2)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part3)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part5)
(One-shot#1): Temporal Freedom
(Special story#1): My Delinquent (part1)
(Special story#2): Messiah's Love(part1 revised)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part6)

(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part4)

1.4K 47 50
The_Inferior द्वारा

--\Hey-yo, sorry for disappearing for a few days. I actually lost motivation to make something after I joined the art club at my school💀/--

___________________________________

Inside a small luxurious white house, which is located on a certain floating paradise island that near the Heavenly Star Palace, four people can be seen with three of them staring at a person who is lying in style with a red drunk face.

The four of them are Deeno, Gracia, Pico and Rimuru who are in a state of ecstasy intoxication.

" *Hick* Deeno-kun~ I want *hick* another drink~! *Hick* "

Rimuru yelled drunkenly ordering Deeno to give him more wine, as if he was his own personal bartender.

"What? No, just how many bottles have you drank? And also, why are you wearing clothes like that....?"

Deeno protested by questioning the fact why Rimuru was wearing such a revealing shirt, let alone in front of the two girls behind him.

Unfortunately, Rimuru couldn't clearly hear what Deeno was saying due to the side effects of the foreign wine he had been drinking, as he tried to smoke his long Chinese pipe again.

Seeing that his question was being ignored, Deeno with a bit of irritation quickly snatched Rimuru's Chinese pipe cigarette from his hand before his lips could touch the pipe's mouthpiece.

With a delayed reaction due to drunkenness, Rimuru finally realized that his pipe was no longer in his grasp.

"...Eh? *Hick* Whe... wherrre...? *Hick*"

He slurred, as he finally got up from his lying position while trying to find his pipe around him even in his drunken state of blushing.

It wasn't until a hand suddenly grasped his hand that made him gasp in surprise. He turned his gaze forward and saw that it was Deeno holding his hand for attention.

Deeno who only put on a facial expression like half annoyed neither nor tired like usual. He was actually a little disappointed with his senior's drunk attitude.

"How high are you, Huh? Rimuru-san?"

He ended his question with a rather harsh "Huh" and "-san", while tightening his grip a bit.

As you can see now, Deeno is being a little rude and informal with the words that come out of his mouth and his manners, unlike before where he was speaking formally and politely with Rimuru every time they meet.

And just so you know, whenever Rimuru drinks and ends up heavily drunk Deeno will take that opportunity to scold Rimuru while he still has his soft side thanks to the drunkenness of the wine.

He sure has a ball, even daring to provoke a Nephalem.

But, even so, Rimuru doesn't really care about that because he'll eventually passed out due to drunkenness and just forget everything.

Rimuru just stared at him with squinting eyes, face still flushed from drunkenness and panting.

Seeing that his question was thrown aside again, Deeno then asked again with a little pressure while bringing his face about two inches closer to Rimuru's face.

"How high are you, Rimuru-san?"

Rimuru just stared in drunkenly bewilderment as he spontaneously moved his face away an inch from him, since he felt that Deeno had crossed the boundaries of his personal space.

And try to answer Deeno's questions even if he is drunk or forced to slur.

However, it wasn't what Deeno was expecting to hear.

"Hi *hick* How aree youu~? *Hick*"

Deeno was just dumbfounded when he heard the reply, as he blinked his eyes a few times in disbelief and perplexed.

"What? No, j-just how high are you?"

Deeno asked again hoping that he had just misheard.

"Hi *hick* How *hick* are you~?"

Yet, the answer remains the same.

"You know what? *Sigh* Never mind..."

Deeno resigned to continue his inquiry further.

" Haha- *hick* You're so funny *hick* What is your name~?"

It seems the side effects of the wine intoxication have spread to the point where he forgot who Deeno, his secretary, was.

Deeno just sighed tiredly. He had never been this tired just from having to deal with a drunk Rimuru.

Rimuru who was drunk suddenly leaned forward and approached Deeno until their faces were close again. Deeno could feel his warm, alcoholic breath.

Just another inch...an inch closer.

Deeno who saw that was a little surprised and worried by Rimuru's sudden approach to him, since he already knew and expected that he would do "that" whenever he was heavily drunk.

If he wanted to do "that", he couldn't at least show it in public...let alone in front of two girls.

"Hey- *hick*, you look prettier up close~ "

Rimuru teased with a seductive smile on his tiny lips that suddenly looked sweet. Plus, with his gasping breath and reddish blushing face.

Anyone who sees that will surely be captivated just by seeing the seductive expression on his drunken face.

Yet...

"Okay, that's enough. Go to sleep..."

Deeno blankly and unconcerned with the seductive expression on his face, stopped and refused him immediately.

And with that, Rimuru passed out and lay on Deeno's lap.

Deeno wearily sighed and held the bridge of his nose after that. If it in the past, he almost succumbed to Rimuru's temptations who were drunk and liked to tease him whether it was teasing from his beautiful feminine-like face or his voice.

Until all of Rimuru's teasing has awakened something new in Deeno's soul and....made him question his own sexuality as a man.

'It was so close...Rimuru-san, you shouldn't have done that in front of these two girls...'

He thought while glancing towards Gracia and Pico who had been keeping quiet since earlier.

And to his surprise, with his eyes slightly wide and surprised he clearly saw both Gracia and Pico madly blushing.

"Are you two okay? Sorry, because you two girls have to witness this drinking habit of Rimuru-senpai...He actually couldn't control the urge to drink until he was willing to turn off his [Poison Nullification]."

Deeno asked and then explained everything to the two of them, as he gently lifted Rimuru's head from his lap and then placed his head back on the couch cushion.

"NO NO NO NO! IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY! Right, Pico?!"

Unexpectedly, Gracia suddenly responded in hysterically to Deeno, while with a blushing face and quickly waving both of her hands as no.

"Hm Hm Hm Hm!"

Pico with the same red face as Gracia also nodded her head quickly in agreement to her best friend's statement.

".....ok"

Seeing the strange behavior of these two girls, Deeno stared in suspiciously and confused. While they both just put on poker faces and try to stop their faces from blushing red.

Just what in the world is wrong with these two girls? That's what Deeno is thinking now.

But behind the faces of both of them, Gracia and Pico, who held back the blush...there is a "slightly" indecent thought about what the relationship between Deeno and Rimuru really is.

'JUST AN INCH TO GO! AN INCH MORE!!'

The thought of the two of them being straight linked, as they both imagined an indecent scenario of if only Rimuru got an inch closer to Deeno....and more indecent and unspeakable scenarios.

--\ Please trust me, I was coerced and threatened to write this part...💀/--

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

While Rimuru was still sleeping from drunkenness, the three of them tidied and cleaned the living room.

A few moments later, Rimuru finally started to wake up from his sleep just as Deeno, Gracia and Pico had finished taking care and throwing away all the wine bottles.

"Argh... my head..."

Rimuru groaned in pain from his head that aching from the effects of drunkenness, but disappeared in a blink of an eye when he told Ciel to reactivate some of his body's immune system skills.

"Good afternoon, Rimuru-senpai...."

Deeno said after throwing the last bottle of wine.

"Hmmm? Deeno-kun, huh? Oh? And also, Gracia and Pico-chan! What a surprise to see you both girl here."

Answered Rimuru who was initially blank and disinterested in Deeno, but changed in an instant when he saw Gracia and Pico who were there.

Slightly feeling that he was being discriminated against by Rimuru, Deeno was a little annoyed but gave up since Rimuru was no longer in his soft, soul-teasing state of drunkenness.

"What are the three of you doing in my house, anyway?"

Rimuru asked, as he examined his body and was shocked to find that he had changed from his blood stained clothes, now into a strangely exposed one.

'S-since when did I change my clothes? Moreover, this is a woman's clothing, right???'

He thought with a sudden feeling of embarrassment, as he hugged his own body.

"Ah, well, these two girls were ordered by Veldanava-sama to be under your command from now on...."

Answered Deeno, while pointing to Gracia and Pico who were smiling proudly.

"From today we will be under your leadership, please take care of us, Rimuru-senpai!"

Gracia exclaimed loudly yet, politely while Pico just silently smiled and nodded in agreement.

She seems to have the characteristics of a slightly quiet girl.

"A-ah, yes, ah, well, t-that's good!"

Rimuru stuttered a little because he was still restrained by embarrassment, as he quickly walked away from them and went to the next room to change clothes.

He doesn't necessarily need to undress manually, because all his clothes are merely made of magicules energy which means he can dissolve his clothes and create a new one. However, he must first be naked in order to create a new one.

And NO in hell, he would not be willing to strip in front of them.

"What about you Deeno? Why are you here?"

Rimuru asked from the other room, as he dissolved his clothes into magicules and told Ciel to create a new one immediately. A long-sleeved white shirt and pale brown trousers.

How charming his taste in clothes is.

"Well, you are the one who asked me to come here..."

Deeno recalled Rimuru's invitation earlier.

Hearing that, Rimuru was a little confused and tried hard to remember and it wasn't long before he finally remembered.

"Oh yes I remember that. I remembered to give you a gift!"

Replied Rimuru after leaving the room and told Deeno to go to the kitchen with him. He doesn't want to show it to Gracia and Pico since he only believes Deeno is the one to receive the "gift".

Deeno just nodded in understanding and obeyed his will with his usual lazy expression.

"So what do you want to give me, Rimuru-senpai?"

He asked after reaching the kitchen table which was rather luxurious.

"Well, I want to give you some new skills that I don't think is useful for me at the moment."

Rimuru replied crossing his arms and leaning against the kitchen wall.

"Skills? What kind of skills?"

Asked Deeno a little surprised and a little interested in what skill Rimuru wanted to give him. He thinks it might just be an extra skill or a unique skill.

"Well, see for yourself..."

Too lazy to explain further, Rimuru held Deeno's head gently and after that Deeno felt that Rimuru's soul and mind and his were linked as one.

≪ The gifting of skills without soul ties begins; the effectiveness rate is only 64% in order to increase the rate, permission is requested to use the [Ultimate Gift] system....Permission granted! Skill awarding restarted....≫

Suddenly, a robot-like feminine voice was heard and echoed in his mind. Deeno thought that the voice was the Voice of the World yet, it's not...

After a few seconds the robotic feminine voice restarted and reloaded the data, the voice spoke again.

≪ Congratulation. Via the Ultimate Gift method system, you have been gifted with two Ultimate skills by an individual named Rimuru Tempest. The following are the two Ultimate skills; [Heaven King Astarte] and [Divine King Baal]. ≫

--\I just and merely created the Ultimate skills "Divine King Baal" through my imagination and some help of friends, kay? So don't get confused with LN or WN sources. I repeat, Ultimate skill Baal is merely a figment of my imagination(fanmade), while Astarte is indeed original from the LN./--

With his expectation that it was just a normal skill, finally deviated far when he heard that. His eyes widened in disbelief and surprise that he was among his seven other strong comrades, only he was chosen and granted with not one but two Ultimate skills at once!

Sensing that the completion of the skill granting process, Rimuru raised his palm away from Deeno's head.

"Well, that's it."

Said Rimuru with a small smile on his lips.

"R-r-rimuru-senpai! this is Ultimate skill right? Why did you give me such an Ultimate skill??! What's more, there are two of them!?!"

Exclaimed Deeno who almost shouted with surprise and a little panic to take on the responsibility of being the holder of two Ultimate skills whose title is clearly celestial ones.

"Oh, that seems to be the case. Here's the story, Veldanava and I have created these two Ultimate skills simultaneously, as I created Baal while Veldanava created Astarte. After creating these two Ultimate skills and testing it, we thought and planned to grant this skill to all of you Primordial Angels to be the holder and guardian of this skill from falling into the wrong hands."

Rimuru explained about that two Ultimate skills at length and ended it by crossing his arms.

"B-but, why did you give both to me then?"

It seems that Deeno still does not understand and doesn't want to accept Rimuru's long explanation as an answer for his question earlier.

"Ah, well, it was actually Veldanava who suggested giving Astarte to you, while I was just too lazy to choose the right person so I chose you instead."

Rimuru answered casually while hiding the true fact that the Ultimate skill [Divine King Baal] was actually and should be given to Feldway.

But how unfortunately, with some conflict with each other, Rimuru refused to meet and gave this Ultimate skill to Feldway directly. And therefore, he was willing to choose to give Baal to Deeno.

Hearing the lazy reply, Deeno now put on a slightly distressed and worried expression rather than his usual laziness, at having to take on the responsibility of being the holder of not one but two Ultimate skills at the same time.

However, if it was an order from Rimuru and Veldanava himself then, he should sincerely and resignedly accept it and try his best to be able to fulfill the order and not let them both down.

"Well, it is with great gratitude and joy that I'll accept ye gift, Rimuru-senpai and Veldanava-sama himself."

Deeno's pledge with a proud and noble tone but also a little lazy as usual.

Rimuru just nodded satisfied and proud of Deeno. Although he was indeed a lazy person, but if he received any order from Veldanava, he would definitely carry it out to the best of his ability to please his master.

The two of them then walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room, only to find Gracia and Pico blushing red again.

"Hey, are you two girls okay or not?"

Deeno asked with the question he had been holding back for a long time.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! WE'RE JUST FINE! WE'RE JUST FINE! Right, Pico?!"

Gracia answered hysterically as before.

"Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm!"

Followed by Pico who quickly nodded in agreement with Gracia like as before.

Looks like they're still fantasizing about the indecent scenario of what Deeno and Rimuru were doing together in the kitchen for a long time...

"....ok."

Deeno and Rimuru simultaneously uttered such word, while still looking at the two girls suspiciously.

"Anyway, I'd like to go visit the Cardinal world first. So, if Veldanava is looking for me say I want to go for a walk, alright?."

Stated Rimuru as he walked away without looking back leaving Deeno to take care of cleaning the house and the two girls still in their indecent reverie.

☾●●●●●●●●●●●☽

Rimuru was now in front of the great Heaven's Gate. This gate is the path of space and time that connects to the Cardinal world. Sensing Rimuru's presence, the Gate suddenly opened automatically to allow him to pass through.

As the gate opened, a light that was so bright that it was brighter than the sun itself appeared and illuminated everything including Rimuru.

He didn't care much about the very bright light and stepped forward until his whole body was bathed in golden light until finally he was completely swallowed up by the heavenly light.

After entering the gate, he suddenly appeared in a certain place that had a vast grassland in the west of the Cardinal world, with the Heaven's Gate still behind him glowing brightly.

Oh, also so to let you know, that it's nighttime already.

'Velda-san, you may have to create or at least find someone to guard this Heaven's Gate one day.'

Rimuru thought at that moment as he glanced towards the Heaven's Gate behind him that also wanted to disappear one by one like a golden fog of imagination.

Soon ater the Heaven's Gate was finally completely gone, Rimuru then used the space-attribute teleportation magic called [Spatial Travel] and teleported to a certain destination that he had set.

Now he appeared again in another place like a rather luxurious great palace. He glanced in all directions and discovered that he was actually inside the Great Hall of the palace.

With the large window of the balcony displaying the relatively bright light of the white full moon illuminating the hall and as the moonlight spread to the corners of the room, suddenly someone was seen standing elegantly there.

The moonlight spread over the person again, and revealed the person's slender body and the person's clothes in a white shirt and black vest.

Before the moonlight was able to illuminate the person's chest, Rimuru was clearly able to see a pair of eyes that were both different colors, more precisely the person's heterochromatic eyes staring at him as if they were a predator.

"It was quite a pleasure to see you for this lovely evening, Rimuru-dono."

Said the person politely and slowly came closer to Rimuru who was still standing in the middle of the hall. As the person approached him, Rimuru was finally able to clearly see the person's face thanks to the moonlight that had spread and illuminated their face.

A face that wants to be described as beautiful however, no, because their also looks handsome too, in short the person has an beautiful androgynous face that smiles sweetly. Also, with short silvery hair that was almost the same as the full moon's glowing light.

--\I'm just going to use "he", okay? Because I'm getting more and more confused with gender pronouns such as "He", "She", and "They".😐/--

"Hey-yo, sorry for teleporting into your house without your knowledge, Valentine-san."

Rimuru apologized as he scratched his head which didn't even itch.

"Oh please~, didn't I tell you to call me by my first name, Twilight? As for teleporting into my place, that's fine, Rimuru-dono."

He answered and smiled widely.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

29.4K 521 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
171K 5.9K 63
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
159K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
1.8K 23 5
We all know the Story of Rimuru Tempest and his anime of "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" (At least I hope you do) But what if someone from...