When I Woke Up, I Became an A...

Par a54m1ismysoulm4t3

一觉醒来我成了A Author: 祈久 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5275106 https://m.shubaow.net/276/276557/ Song... Plus

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
121-130
131-133 END

111-120

370 7 0
Par a54m1ismysoulm4t3

111

The meeting with Lei Hai was scheduled for lunch break at noon. Before going out, Song Yuran did not explain the reason to Huo Qingzhi, but lied about going out to buy something.

Before the meeting, her spirit was in a state of high tension.

Fearing that things would not go as smoothly as she thought, and also afraid that things would go too smoothly, she couldn't find a reason to back down.

The meeting with Lei Hai ended in less than 30 minutes, because Lei Hai had something to deal with and left in a hurry.

The big leader is busy with naked eyes, not to mention the people below.

She sat alone in the tea room for nearly ten minutes before getting up to leave, the expression on her face could not be described as relaxed.

It's not that the talk has collapsed, on the contrary, Lei Hai's treatment is very good, and the year-end bonus is also very clear. The conditions are so good that she has never felt that she is so valuable.

But a high salary means that she has to put in 200 yuan of effort. She is no longer a minister under one person, and has to deal with many things and people she doesn't want to deal with. Big companies will not spend a lot of money to hire worthless people.

She will have a two-month probationary period. If she fails to achieve results, even if Mr. Lei recruits her, she will pack up and leave like the previous director.

During the rest of the lunch break, she went to a flower shop. Due to the working day, there were no customers in the shop. The boss who was free chatted with her about the meaning of each flower.

She put the things she bought in the trunk of the car, and bought two cups of sea salt latte that Huo Qingzhi often drank nearby before returning to the company.

The time to arrive at the company was just right, and it was time to go to work in a few minutes. When she walked into the general manager's office, Huo Qingzhi had just come out of the cubicle inside.

The cubicle was used to store sample clothing, but one day Song Yuran tidied it up again to make room for Huo Qingzhi to take a nap.

When she came out, Huo Qingzhi was holding a small yellow blanket with a cute duck pattern on it. It was the nap blanket Song Yuran bought for her.

Just woke up, his eyes were a little blurred, Huo Qingzhi rubbed the corners of his eyes, and greeted her: "You are back."

"Yeah." Song Yuran nodded at her, showing her usual smile, and raised the paper bag in her hand, "I bought you a latte." She handed the latte to

Huo Qingzhi, and took the blanket in his hand , fold it neatly and put it in the cabinet.

Then she took out the supermarket flyer she received when she came back from her pocket, with various discounted products printed on it, "A supermarket is doing sales, let's go to this store to buy groceries after work." She put the flyer on the table

, Push it in front of Huo Qingzhi, "Buy a sweet-scented osmanthus fish and steam it, and then make a pickled fish. For vegetables...boiled cabbage heart is also good. For soup, how about stewed chicken with stone olives?" "Okay." Huo Qingzhi readily

agreed Next, he glanced at the flyer and said with a smile: "So rich today?"

Usually, even if you cook at home on weekdays, most of them will choose quicker dishes, but today just chicken soup is very time-consuming.

"Suddenly want to eat." Song Yuran also smiled. He wanted to tell her that today is the 100th anniversary and they would celebrate it grandly, but thinking about it now, it seemed a bit pretentious, so they gave up.

Huo Qingzhi nodded, then thought about something, and said with embarrassment: "I have a video conference in the afternoon, you know that client will always chat for a long time, if work is not over yet..." "It's okay." She said

generously : "Then I'll go shopping by myself. Anyway, I'm cooking tonight, and I have time to cook chicken soup. You can go home after you're done."

Huo Qingzhi stared at her. She has more work these days, and she is also busy. When I woke up, I felt a little bit of ignoring the other party's feelings, and I could also feel that Song Yuran had been distracted frequently these days, as if something was missing in her heart.

Now the other party's generous appearance is like a considerate wife, which makes Huo Qingzhi feel a little guilty. He originally agreed to go shopping together after get off work, but the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. "When we are free..." Huo Qingzhi wanted to say it for a while, but the second half of the year has already begun, and the clothing industry is getting busier as it gets closer to the end of the year. She didn't want to write a bad check, so she said instead: "We will go out after the Chinese New Year holiday. Have a good time." Song Yuran thought for a while, then nodded.

While the two were talking, the mobile phone on the table rang. It was about work, and Mr. Huo was about to start work.

She didn't bother anymore, and was just about to take the supermarket leaflet on the table and go out. She gently pressed the leaflet with one hand, and when she looked up, she saw Huo Qingzhi saying, "Let me see if there is anything I need to add at home." "Oh.

" Okay." Song Yuran nodded, turned around and walked out, but after walking a few steps forward, she turned back again.

Mr. Huo, who had already picked up the phone, blinked and asked her with his eyes.

At this time, Song Yuran had already walked in front of her, bent slightly, and kissed her.

The voice on the other end of the phone stopped abruptly.

The successful Secretary Song bit her lip and smiled, but Mr. Huo gave her a sharp look and kicked her calf lightly with the tip of his shoe.

After get off work in the evening.

Sure enough, Huo Qingzhi was still in the video conference, and Song Yuran left work after sending her a message, and the destination was the promotional supermarket.

The prices in the supermarket are more expensive than those in the vegetable market. Originally, she planned to go to the vegetable market to buy them, but at this point, she couldn't buy any fresh ingredients in the vegetable market, and she just gave up if she had other things to buy.

Passing by the fruit section, the freezer was filled with plump red strawberries. Song Yuran paused. The strawberries are ripe this season, and the cherries will be online two months later. Strawberries are one of the most popular fruits, but the price is not cheap at all. She glanced at the packaged strawberries, and the price tag on them showed that a small box of strawberries cost dozens of dollars. She remembered that Huo Qingzhi didn't eat strawberries very much, so she only bought one box, and she also bought one each for other kinds of fruits. Passing by the beverage area, according to Huo Qingzhi's taste, he bought some milk and tea. After buying everything, I drove home and took out the bags in the trunk before going upstairs. The black plastic bag was very thick, and it was hard to see what was inside. As the bag closed, a faint fragrance wafted out.

The refrigerator in Huo Qing's house was very empty. Song Yuran came home with a big bag full. The first thing he did was to put the things he bought into the refrigerator. The drinks and fruits were neatly arranged, and the egg carton on the cabinet door was not forgotten. Complement with fresh eggs.

When I went to the supermarket before, Song Yuran would also replenish the refrigerator, but there was never a time when the refrigerator was replenished like this time.

It's like going on a long trip and won't be back for a long time. I'm worried that people at home will starve, so I fill up the refrigerator.

It takes time to cook the chicken soup. After preparing all the ingredients, Song Yuran took a short rest and waited until the time was up before cooking.

She was scrolling through Moments with her mobile phone in every possible way, when suddenly a name appeared in the feed. She was stunned when she saw Cheng Xiu's name, and then remembered that during dinner yesterday, she added her as a friend while chatting.

After thinking about it for two seconds, she clicked on Cheng Xiu's circle of friends, and there was a flash of news, he really likes to share life.

In Cheng Xiu's circle of friends, she saw the desert, sea, and mountain peaks that Cheng Xiu said, and these photos are more powerful than words.

In addition to sharing travel scenery, there are also weekend dinners with three or five friends. A fulfilling and not monotonous life is what she yearns for.

Even earlier, there was also the joy he shared after winning awards in college. There were some foreign languages ​​in the photos that she couldn't even understand.

If these sharing were exchanged for someone she didn't know well, Song Yuran would label him as a b*tch, but she had met Cheng Xiu face to face, and heard him talk about those experiences, that innocent heart can infect others.

It has to be said that in Song Yuran's view, this 'rival in love' is really excellent, at least she cannot match it now.

The timer rang on time, she distracted herself from Cheng Xiu's circle of friends, put down her phone and walked to the kitchen to start cooking.

When Huo Qingzhi returned home, Song Yuran had just put the last dish on the plate.

"I thought I could help if I came back earlier." Huo Qingzhi smiled helplessly, "It seems that I'm still late."

"You're also busy." She raised her chin, "Take out two bowls of rice, and I'll eat a big bowl."

At the dinner table, their conversation was the same as usual, talking about the latest hot news, and chatting again. A skin care product to run out of things.

Everything was harmonious. After dinner, Mr. Huo cleaned up the dishes and took them into the kitchen to wash. The distribution of housework was a tacit understanding between them.

Huo Qingzhi's voice came from the kitchen: "Why did you buy so much fruit?"

It sounded like he found that the refrigerator was full.

"I want to eat." Song Yuran scratched at the door frame of the kitchen, poked his head, "wash some."

Huo Qingzhi took all kinds of fruits, washed a plate of fruits, and glanced at the living room when he came out, but didn't look at it to people.

Just as she was about to call her name, she saw a light on the balcony. Under the warm yellow light, there was a person sitting on a garden chair.

"Why don't you sit in it." Huo Qingzhi put the fruit plate on the table, and saw a pot of flowers that he had never seen before, "Huh?"

She immediately picked it up, the flower pot was quite small, the diameter was only her hand The area is small, and it feels light and fluffy in the hand.

Fortunately, the branches and leaves are lush, and you can see many unopened flower buds, only one or two fully bloomed flowers.

With her movements, there was a faint fragrance of flowers in the air, "Gardenia?" "

Yes." Song Yuran smiled, "I bought it for you."

Unlike Song Yuran who has potted plants on the balcony at home, Huo Qingzhi can say It is planting black holes, exaggerated to the point that the prickly pears in the office can be killed.

Huo Qingzhi had mentioned this as early as when he saw the green plants in her house. She didn't believe that Song Yuran would forget it. Looking carefully at the gardenias in her hand, she vaguely realized that it was not just as simple as sending flowers.

Song Yuran pulled her to sit beside him, picked up another strawberry, and handed it to her mouth, "I'll tell you a secret, the tip of the strawberry is the sweetest."

Seeing the other party biting off the tip of the strawberry, she smiled and said: "Yes~ I won't lie to you."

Huo Qingzhi nodded, then suddenly put his hand on the back of her hand, tilted his head and looked at her quietly, and she asked: "What are you talking about?" Do you want to tell me something?"

The smile on Song Yuran's face slowly faded, and after a while, she murmured, "Can we...separate temporarily?"

Feeling the hand on the back of her hand felt like an electric shock, she suddenly The ground tightened, and she quickly wrapped that hand in her own.

Before Huo Qingzhi opened her mouth, she said, "I have something to say...I hope you can listen to me." "

Lei Hai hired me to work in their company. I thought about it for a long time and decided to go." She lowered her eyes and firmly held Huo Qingzhi's hand in her palm.

"The reason for the separation is not job-hopping."

She took a deep breath, and it was really difficult for her to admit that she was inferior to others.

But at this point, she had to spread these out to understand.

"Sometimes I wonder if you like me because I can help you and make you feel good about me. In fact, what you like is because I can make you trust me wholeheartedly." "My reason clearly tells me

no This is the case, but I just can't help but think wildly, especially when there is a sense of crisis."

Song Yu suddenly paused.

"I'm very afraid, I'm afraid I'm not as good as your suitor, and you will like others." Speaking of this, Song Yuran raised his eyes to look at her, "I know, you won't be like this, and you will stick to what you are looking for."

"But... Cheng Xiu is really outstanding. If I compare him with him, he must be more suitable for you. You have many suitors, and I become very small in comparison. " The person you are more suitable for should not delay you, even if you don't think about other people now, will you have a thought in your heart one day: "If you choose to be with another person, will it be different?" ', and then started to regret it."

"My thoughts have nothing to do with you, it's not that you don't give me a sense of security, it's because... I'm not confident." "

I hope that I will go all out when I still have a chance to prove myself, at least let you be with me , Even if you get old in the future, you won't have the idea of ​​'if'."

"Separation is... If you have someone who wants to try to be together, you can try it with him, and if you think I'm more suitable for you , let's start again."

After saying this, Song Yuran unconsciously lowered his head, his throat seemed to be stuffed and stuffy, as if he could cry in the next moment.

She didn't know how Huo Qingzhi would react, she would probably be angry, feel selfish and sick, and want to push her to others.

But she knew very well that it was after a long time of tossing and turning in her heart that she finally made up her mind. She remembered the first rose she gave Huo Qingzhi.

The scene at that time is still fresh in her memory. In the original book, Huo Qingzhi was moved by the roses given by the scumbag. She didn't want Huo Qingzhi to repeat the same mistakes as the original book, so she stubbornly wanted to give her roses.

Thinking about it now, why doesn't rose love apply to their relationship? Huo Qingzhi, who has never been in love, thought it was love because of the goodwill he gained by 'cheating'.

She changed the direction of the original book, but does this mean that she is Huo Qingzhi's destiny?

She didn't want Huo Qingzhi to regret her choice in the future, and wanted to make herself better.

Time passed by, the atmosphere was eerily quiet, and the silence made her feel suffocated.

Huo Qingzhi was faintly aware of what happened at this moment, and Song Yuran, who came back from the Su family, would always show something on his mind during this period of time.

She paved the way for Song Yuran, thinking that as long as she followed the development, she would be able to let go of the flow and dispel her anxiety, and everything that was in front of them would be easily resolved.

But she didn't forget that Song Yuran's expression when he came back from Pintao and mentioned the meeting with the director was full of longing.

And listening to Cheng Xiu talking about his experience, the expression on his face unconsciously showed envy.

As long as Song Yuran wants to, she can have a wider sky, provided that she can't break her wings and imprison her in a golden cage that she made up because she is worried that she will be snatched away by others.

After a long silence, Huo Qingzhi spoke.

"I don't want you to leave me."

Song Yuran's heart trembled violently, and then Huo Qingzhi continued:

"But, I can't tie you up because of my timidity, it's not fair to you." "

You tell me Pass: A girl who has seen the world will be happy to receive roses, but she will not mistakenly think that roses are love." "

I hope that after you have experienced a new life, you will still think that I am the love you want."

Song Yuran almost cried. During the silence just now, she even reflected on it. She felt that it was unreasonable to suddenly raise the idea of ​​separation, but Huo Qingzhi was willing to cooperate with her.

And their thinking is the same, I hope that the other party will not regret their choice after reading Qianfan.

She frowned, tried her best to suppress the emotion of wanting to cry, and pursed the corners of her mouth, tentatively asking: "Can we still keep in touch?"

There was a sense of humor in this pitiful expression, which made Huo Qingzhi smile unconsciously, He caressed her hair, leaned over and pressed his forehead against the other's, and rubbed the tip of her nose.

"When you go to a new company, you can't cry easily."

112

    After deciding to join 'Bee Finance', the relationship between her and Lei Hai has changed.

In the past, I was still able to occasionally joke about the cooperative relationship, but now that I am a subordinate, I should no longer have the same attitude as before.

Smart people think about how to make small achievements in a short period of time, rather than relying on their own and the chairman's understanding of foxes and tigers.

Song Yuran was obviously the former, but she still had no idea what to do. It was the first time she sat in the position of director, and she still hadn't set foot in the field at all. It would be a lie to say that she was not confused.

On the day of joining the company, it was the director of HR who came to greet her. Seeing that the other party was polite and business-like, she knew that Lei Hai didn't open the door for her.

That's good too, so as not to be gossiped about.

HR introduced her to the company's layout, and she finally understood why Pintao's headquarters always has such a large office building.

Bee Finance has many businesses under its umbrella, Pintao is just one of them, and each of its businesses is divided into regions, basically not disturbing each other.

So after showing her around the cafeteria, HR took her to the operation office area of ​​Pintao.

"Mr. Song, your predecessor has already gone through the resignation procedures. He has sorted out all the information in the computer. You can turn on the computer to confirm later." "Okay." The two of them came out of the elevator

while

talking , the three words "Pintao.com" are written on the front wall of this floor, and the overall silver-gray style looks very high-end.

Going further inside, there is an empty aisle, with a few tables and chairs by the window, which should be a rest area.

"The front is the e-commerce office area. In order to facilitate the operation, promotion and communication, and to promote the work progress, the two departments are together." "Promotion..." Song Yuran thought for a while, "The person in charge of the

promotion department is Director Chen Qiu ?"

"Yes, do you know her?" HR was a little surprised, and after getting the answer, he said: "Then if there is something unclear about the handover information, you can communicate with Mr. Chen, the communication between the operation and promotion departments is still very close When Song

Yuran heard this, isn't it just that someone gave me a pillow when I dozed off?

Chen Qiu, as the current department director, must know much better than her. As long as he has a correct attitude and is not ashamed to ask her, he will not worry about finding directions when he asks her for advice.

Walking into the office area, you can see a large area of ​​workstations, everyone is typing hard on the keyboard, and the overall working atmosphere is very strong.

HR introduced to her, "This is the Operations Department, the Promotion Department is over there, and Director Song's office is there."

Song Yuran followed HR's finger to look at the director's office, and she was stunned when she saw the translucent office.

The director's office is different from all the companies she has worked in before, it is not completely enclosed, it is not so much an office, it is more like a partition partitioned by glass.

Fully transparent glass, although there is a frosted stripe film, but the hollow horizontal stripe design can't hide anything, as long as you are careful, it is not difficult to see the scene inside from the outside.

Every move inside can be seen, it can be said that there is no privacy space.

The only advantage is that the lighting is very good. The sun shines in through the glass and shines on the white simple desk, which looks very bright.

HR called the director of the operation department and several team leaders, handed her over to the people below, asked them to do the next handover, and left.

Song Yuran led them to her office. After entering, she could see the workstations outside at a glance. It was the first time she worked in such an office, and she felt a little uncomfortable.

But no matter how disturbed she was, she couldn't be superficial. She sat down on the sofa with the airs of a leader and asked them to introduce themselves one by one, so as to quickly understand the current situation of the operation department.

I soon learned that there are about 50 people in the operation department, and she has an assistant, Xiao Wang. The project that the operation department is currently following up is the live broadcast function of Pintao.

She was a little puzzled. The live broadcast has been online for a while, and the leeks have been harvested. Why is the internal operation still stuck on the live broadcast?

It wasn't until she sent away the people under her command that she began to look at the information left by the previous director.

Among the information, there are websites that are as detailed as the daily transaction volume, which are listed in statistical charts. She can clearly see that the transaction data is average every day before the live broadcast is launched, without much fluctuation.

During the period when the live broadcast function was launched on a large scale, the transaction volume rose sharply, then declined slowly, and gradually returned to the same level in the past few days.

There were still a few proposals that had been rejected on the table, and she flipped through them at random, and they were all new marketing plans that were wild and unconstrained.

The current live broadcast is just to show products, and there are no tricks to play. In addition, consumers' enthusiasm for live broadcasts has passed, so it is natural to find new solutions to fill the enthusiasm.

She walked to the glass and looked at the entire office area through the glass in the middle of the frosted stripes. Opposite the office area was another office with the same design as hers. It was not difficult to deduce that it was the office of the director of the promotion department.

She paced back and forth in the office, and after a few minutes, she decided to pay a visit to Chen Qiu.

Because of the previous communication, she is not against the matter of looking for Chen Qiu, but she and Chen Qiu were still in a cooperative relationship at the beginning, and now they have become colleagues all of a sudden, and she is a little at a loss, not knowing how to naturally transition to the main topic.

Just as he was struggling, he heard the sound of knocking on the glass door, turned around and saw Chen Qiu standing outside the door.

She was surprised.

"I heard that a new colleague is here." In order not to cause embarrassment, Chen Qiu said wittily, "I'm here to make a familiar face." "

Mr. Chen." Song Yuran said with a smile: "We met last time. You won't Have you forgotten?"

"No, but I was a little surprised."

Both of them were standing, Song Yuran quickly realized and invited her to sit down on the sofa.

Seeing Chen Qiu again, it seemed to be the same as last time, still wearing the standard business attire.

She laughed and said, "Mr. Chen, I will rely on you to take care of

me from now on. I am still a newcomer in this industry." Looking outside, "You can also see that our two departments have office areas together, and we will inevitably have to communicate frequently at work in the future."

Song Yuran naturally understood, the two departments are like grasshoppers tied to a rope, Chen Qiu naturally hoped that the two of them would work at the same frequency.

After thinking about it for a while, work is more important than face, so she said cheekily: "Mr. Chen, it's like this. I'm not very proficient in business when I first came here, and I'm still learning about the information left by my predecessor..." Then she

said She didn't say it completely, the eyes that asked for help had completely betrayed her.

Chen Qiu only paused for a moment before replying: "There are many companies we cooperate with. I don't know if the previous director has backed up the data. If not, I will send someone to send it to you. The company that works closely with us is the best. I can grasp it as soon as possible."

"Understood." Song Yuran nodded, building a good relationship with the cooperative company will make it easier to carry out work in the future. This idea gave her a feeling of clearing the clouds and seeing the blue sky.

Soon, the two became friends, and Chen Qiu still had work to do and planned to go back.

"President Chen." Song Yuran called her to stop, "If it's convenient, I'll treat you to lunch." The

primary goal is to get closer to Chen Qiu, so that it will be easier to ask for advice in the future.

Chen Qiu tilted her head, "Let's go to the company cafeteria, the food

in our company is pretty good." Although she felt that it would be embarrassing to treat guests to a meal in the cafeteria, since Chen Qiu said so, she agreed and saved a small amount of money. Wife Ben.

Sitting back at the desk again, Song Yuran habitually wanted to log in to Weichat on the computer, but searched around the desktop, but did not see the pc program.

Subconsciously, she was going to download it, but she froze as soon as she opened the web page.

It is impossible for the predecessor to not use WeChat, but he did not download the program on the computer. Is it possible that the company's computer is being monitored? It is not convenient to log in to private software, and even enterprise software is used for work contacts.

It is not new for companies to monitor employees' computers, so she gave up her plan to download PC programs and looked around. She still couldn't adapt to the new environment.

The translucent space, the monitored computer, it can be said that there is no privacy, and it means... you can't touch fish when you go to work in the future.

"Hey..."

Song Yuran sighed softly, put the phone on the table, opened the desktop file to find the customer information Chen Qiu said.

The information is placed in an eye-catching place, and you can see that there are indeed many companies to cooperate with as Chen Qiu said.

But the question is, how can she tell which is the company with which she is closely cooperating? There is no label on the data.

While scratching his head, Chen Qiu's assistant sent the customer information, which was packed in a folder, which was quite thick, the difference was that the important customers were all marked with labels.

At this moment, she decided to ask Chen Qiu to add an extra chicken leg to the cafeteria at noon.

She quickly listed the important customers, and called her assistant Xiao Wang, and handed him the list.

"The above company contacted me to make an appointment. I will visit all of them in the next few days."

"Okay." Xiao Wang took the folder and opened it. Blunted: "So much?"

Song Yuran put down his pen, looked at the young man in front of him, and said, "Hasn't the previous director visited?" "

No, no..." Xiao Wang said angrily, "But there will be a phone call. "

So he became the last one." Song Yu suddenly paused, "Don't forget to prepare a small gift, go."

It is not difficult for Song Yu to understand that the previous job was just to keep in touch with the cooperative company on the phone. After all, the companies that the operation department is in contact with are basically merchants of Pintao.

In a sense, Pintao gives the brand an opportunity to make money, so it naturally puts itself in a high position.

But based on her secretary's experience, she just doesn't do it at ordinary times when it comes to the sophistication of the world.

In such an office environment, even if no one is free enough to run over to peek at what she is doing inside, there will still be a sense of urgency. During working hours, she has no energy to look at her mobile phone, and her ears are closed to what is going on outside the window.

It took her a day to read all the materials and then integrate them into her usual storage method. When she came out of the office at night, the people outside had already left work and the headlights were turned off. In order to facilitate commuting to and from get off work, she moved to the apartment arranged by the company. The environment is much better than the previous house, at least she will not hear disturbing sounds when she returns home at night. On the first day of work, she felt tired even though she was just staying in the office. She probably stayed at ease for too long, and couldn't adapt to such a tense work environment for a while. Nervous for a day, returning home belongs to her, Song Yuran let out a heavy breath, she stared at the pure white ceiling, and murmured: "What is she doing now..." Huo Qingzhi seemed to have sensed something Generally, two sneezes in a row. Su Yiqiao asked with concern: "Have a cold?" Huo Qingzhi shook his head, took out a tissue and wiped his nose, "Maybe someone is thinking of me." Su Yiqiao raised his eyebrows, and teased, "Song Yuran? Just say something." Come out, where did she go? I haven't seen her for the past few days." "I changed jobs." Huo Qingzhi said calmly. "?" A question mark appeared on Su Yiqiao's face. "He also said that he would temporarily separate from me." "???" Su Yiqiao had a question mark in his head. "I agreed."

"???" Su Yiqiao reached out and touched her forehead, then touched his own.

"Are you all right? It's just job hopping. There's no need to break up, right? I can understand you saying that it's a seven-year itch, but it's not because of the seven-year itch?" " It

's not because of job-hopping."

You don't like her anymore?"

Huo Qingzhi shook his head: "I just think we're all too young."

Su Yiqiao briefly gave up the idea of ​​whether she was out of her mind, and asked, "What do you think?" "

She... ..." Huo Qingzhi pursed his lower lip, "I took her to meet an elder a while ago, and that meeting was not pleasant." "I

always think that love is a matter between two people, as long as we are willing, it doesn't matter what others think. Facts have proved me wrong, we can't be strong enough to completely ignore other people's thoughts, she is a person with strong self-esteem, I have always known that, I just pretended not to know." "But as long as this idea exists, it will be like a

scar It is between us, and it will be difficult to get rid of it after a long time. So when she proposed to change jobs to a new company, for a moment... I was quite happy." Speaking of

this, Huo Qingzhi unconsciously Smiled, "Her previous ideal was to eat soft food, but now she wants to work hard for our future." "Sometimes

she is really simple, and there are only a few people in her circle of friends, so, I hope she can expand new circles and experience a richer life." "

Staying by my side won't allow her to give full play to her strengths. She jumps to a new company and can see a lot of people and things. It will be different, this is a great opportunity."

Su Yiqiao asked: "Including if she meets new people in a new company and falls in love with others?" "

If she likes it."

Su Yiqiao is very unusable. Looking at her with a confident expression.

Huo Qingzhi twitched the corner of his mouth, and said helplessly: "It's good to only talk about one long-lasting love in life, but it's difficult, right? Especially when you have only experienced one person, and suddenly one day, you are tempted by the outside world Influence, you find out that there are better people in the world, and then you start to regret why you didn't try to fall in love a few times, what should you do?" "We

just let what may happen in the future ahead of time."

"There is no need to break up Ah, when we get to that point, can we talk about it and resolve it?"

"Is it possible to solve it?" Huo Qingzhi said with a smile, "People who will be together will think about it even if they are temporarily separated." You want to be together, sooner or later, but you can't keep a heart that you want to give to others."

Su Yiqiao was frightened, "...let's put it here for a loyalty test..."

Huo Qingzhi smiled noncommittally: "The separation is just to be able to be together better in the future, I think it's worth it."

113

Visiting a cooperative company is more complicated than Song Yuran imagined. He can clearly explain some people, but he has to go around in circles or not make it clear. You have to guess.

After a few days, Song Yuran felt that her brain was spinning faster than before, and she could deal with the other party's unexpected questions at any time.

Before she could catch her breath, the company convened several department heads for a meeting, and the theme revolved around several shopping websites that have emerged recently.

Song Yuran, who had just become familiar with business operations, was dropped from work not long after the meeting started.

"Recently, new shopping platforms have emerged in the market one after another. Among them is a platform called 'Lanke'. The drainage method is similar to our original model. It uses low-price discounts to attract users to register. In just one month, the number of registered users has exceeded one million. This The development trend should not be underestimated."

As soon as Lei Hai finished speaking, he cast his eyes on Song Yuran's face and continued, "Xiao Song, the traffic of our website has declined recently. This is the responsibility of your operation department. It's perfect to hand it over to you, and it happens to let the big guys see your outstanding work ability."

What a compliment.

Song Yuran smiled wryly in her heart, but on the surface she could only express her gratitude for the company's trust, and took on the task with sincerity and trepidation.

But in fact...she doesn't even know where Lanke came from.

The advantage of a great leader is that as long as there is an order, the people below will have to solve the matter even if they want to break their heads all night.

As a small director, Song Yuran could only return to the department after the meeting, then turn around and call the people in the department to hold a meeting, and distribute the tasks assigned by the superior.

"Within three days, each group has to come up with a plan and submit it."

The meeting had been going on for a long time, and when we came out of the meeting room, the window was already getting dark.

After returning to the office, Song Yuran did not delay for a moment, opened the webpage and searched for 'Lanke'.

This website was established a month ago, and it is still in the drainage period. New users who register can enjoy choosing a product for a penny, and the most expensive value is dozens of dollars.

It can be said that it is a complete copy of Pintao's journey, but Lanke's gifts are more expensive.

In the past, Song Yuran would be very happy with such wool, but now that his identity has changed, he only has a sense of crisis for such an opponent who is willing to spend money.

She roughly took a look, and the products in Lanke covered almost all kinds of categories like Pintao, but they were all small shops without a few big brands.

However, based on the development journey of Lanke, I believe that it will develop into a large brand in the near future.

The terrible thing is that Pintao and the brand have not signed an exclusive sales right, which means that as long as the conditions offered by other platforms are good enough, other brands may also choose to synchronize their products to other platforms to earn double money.

How to maintain the position of Pintao e-commerce leader while retaining the brand is her current top priority.

Once again, I didn't get off work until eight o'clock in the company. Since I came to the new company, I can't fish and chat at work, and there are a lot of things to do, so the time flies very fast.

Often in the blink of an eye, everyone outside is off work, and she only realizes that it is already off work.

After coming out of the company, she looked up at the sky. There was no moon tonight, and the sky was pitch black. She let out a long sigh.

"I'm so tired."

With the current intensity of work that is tormenting my mind, let alone falling in love, I am so tired that I don't even want to move my fingers when I get home.

For dinner, I pack a simple meal on the road, and when I get home, I just have a bite and I'm done.

As usual, she returned to the apartment with her dinner in hand. When the elevator door opened, she could still see a wide and long corridor. The corridor lights were always on no matter morning or evening, which made people feel safe.

The room she lives in is at the end of the corridor, and there is a window at the end, on which there are potted plants planted by the cleaning aunt, which is very pleasing to the eye when the natural light comes in during the day.

She walked inside step by step, stepping on the tiles and making a clicking, clicking, clicking sound.

There are no more than ten households on each floor, and there are no more than a few. It's just that Song Yuran has lived in it for almost a week since he moved in, so he didn't see the neighbors on this floor in the corridor.

She even wondered if she was the only one living on this floor.

Halfway through the walk, her footsteps paused. Among those doors that were always closed, one of the doors was open tonight?

This is quite new. It turns out that there are other residents on this floor.

Song Yuran was full of inner activities, but on the surface, she walked through the door without looking sideways, and walked straight to her room.

Before she could reach the door, she suddenly heard a scream in the empty corridor, which made her heart skip a beat in fright.

The conditioned reflex looked at the door passing behind her, and then she saw a person backing out from that door, the person was holding high heels in his hand, looking frightened.

The man turned his head to meet her gaze, and the moment he saw his face clearly, Song Yu was stunned for a moment, "Mr. Chen?

" Bugs?"

A minute later, Song Yuran saw the cockroach that caused Chen Qiu to scream, and it swaggered into the empty box on the shoe cabinet.

Almost as a conditioned reflex, she picked up a slipper and raised her hand to force it. The cockroach that was domineering one second lost its soul the next.

"Dead." Song Yuran said calmly, "Cockroaches tend to leave eggs after death. You'd better throw the box in the trash can outside." "Okay."

Chen Qiu was still in shock, talking about his plans Going to get the box, I stretched out my hand and realized that I was still holding the high-heeled shoes that were used as weapons in my hand, and my face was extremely embarrassing.

Seeing Chen Qiu's appearance, it didn't match the vigorous and resolute image in the company. She tried her best to pinch her thigh to hold back her laughter, "Mr. Chen, are you afraid of cockroaches?" "I'm not afraid."

Chen Qiu frowned, "I just feel disgusted."

"Oh, okay." Song Yuran looked at the slippers in his hand, and said, "I suggest you throw away these slippers together, because the soles of the shoes hit cockroaches." "Thank you." Song Yuran smiled, and it

's

done After the good news, I went home with my own dinner, and I was really hungry.

After returning home and having dinner, I suddenly realized that I was neighbor with Chen Qiu? But after thinking about it, since it is a house allocated by the company, it is normal to meet colleagues.

After eating and taking a shower, Song Yuran, who was lying on the bed exhausted, usually fell asleep as soon as she touched the pillow, but tonight she still had a little time before going to bed.

She clicked on Huo Qingzhi's profile picture immediately, and the last conversation was still on the day she moved, and then she started to go to work, and she didn't have time to have a good chat with her.

[Song Yuran]: Are you asleep?

The other party didn't reply quickly, she turned to look at her dynamics.

In the past few days, Huo Qingzhi only posted a post, which was a photo of food. Although there was only food, it was not difficult to see that it was a meal for two.

with who? Song Yuran subconsciously guessed, thinking of the possibility of Cheng Xiu, felt a little sour.

Thinking about it now, she doesn't regret her decision to temporarily separate from Huo Qingzhi.

Rationally speaking, Su Zhouyun's concept of hierarchy is not unreasonable in today's society. An outstanding person like Huo Qingzhi should be matched with an outstanding person.

Even in the original book, the scumbag who entrapped her was a very good-looking and excellent person.

As for herself, she was originally a very ordinary person. Huo Qingzhi could stay with her without minding other people's opinions and tolerate her unconditionally, but she couldn't.

She didn't want Mr. Huo's other half to be a useless trash who could do nothing. Once a knot formed in his heart, if he didn't smooth it out, one day it would grow into an obstacle between them.

But she knew very well that if she changed her job, she would be busier than before, and would even be so busy that she would have no time to fall in love. When Huo Qingzhi wanted someone to accompany her, who would accompany her?

Life is so short, she can't selfishly let Huo Qingzhi wait for her, at least she gives her the right to choose during the window period.

The phone vibrated, making Song Yuran recover from the photo.

[Huo Qingzhi]: Just after taking a shower,

Song Yu ran his fingers quickly, and replied "Me too", and then added after a pause.

[Song Yuran]: I'm so busy with work these days, I just fell asleep after taking a shower.

Immediately afterwards, I posted an emoji of a dog soaking in the rain, explaining why I have been diving these days.

Soon, Huo Qingzhi sent an emoji of touching the dog's head, but he didn't know where he found it.

[Song Yuran]: There are quite a lot of emoticons

[Huo Qingzhi]: I saw it in the group and saved it.

Song Yuran replied with a dry "Oh", she paused, trying to make her words look calm light.

[Song Yuran]: I see that you have gone to have a big meal these days

[Huo Qingzhi]: After chatting with Yiqiao all night

and seeing this reply, Song Yuran's frowning brows relaxed unconsciously, and the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously.

She tapped the on-screen keyboard, typing a complete sentence letter by letter.

[Song Yuran]: Oh~~I will visit you at Huasen tomorrow afternoon~ Mr. Huo

is the first resident brand, and Huasen is naturally Pintao's guest. She has visited all the cooperative companies in the past few days. Only Watson was left as the last family to visit.

It's not that he doesn't want to face Huo Qingzhi, it's the same as leaving what he likes for last when eating.

[Huo Qingzhi]: Oh, you made an appointment with my secretary?

Of course the appointment was made, and Xiao Wang had already reported the result of the appointment. Now that Mr. Huo said this, it was even more teasing.

Song Yuran thought for a while, and replied: Can I make an appointment now, I will line up with the number plate of love.

Immediately afterwards, he sent the emoji of the dog in the rain.

It took nearly a minute for the other end to send a reply, which was also an emoji.

The dog in the rain had an umbrella over his head.

The corners of Song's mouth were almost grinning behind his ears, and the two chatted a few more words. Song Yuran, who yawned several times, couldn't bear it any longer. After saying goodnight, she fell asleep with her phone in her arms.

The next day the alarm clock rang on time. Because she was sleeping with her mobile phone in her arms, the ringing and vibration woke her up. She slept peacefully without dreams and woke up without being so difficult. Thinking of going to Watson today, she put a little thought into dressing up. She took out most of the clothes in the closet and put them back after gesturing on her body. Changed to a new company, and the atmosphere has changed. In order to look more mature, I bought two suits with the trend. The dark color looks a little more stable. But how to make Huo Qingzhi's eyes light up while being mature is another question. She stood in front of the mirror and tidied up, and finally chose a pair of straight-leg jeans, paired with a black cropped top, and a white casual suit. The makeup is also very deliberate and refined, as if she is about to go out on a date. Looking at herself in the mirror, Song Yuran had the feeling that a child had finally grown into an adult. After all, working in the previous company was all about leisure and leisure. It took some time to dress up, and I went out later than usual. I didn't expect to meet Chen Qiu coming out of the house just after I went out. The two met each other, politely, Song Yuran said good morning. Chen Qiu intentionally stopped and waited for her. Perhaps the shadow of the cockroaches was too heavy for her, so he said the topic of last night: "Thank you last night, I have already disposed of the box."

"You're welcome, it's easy to do." Song Yu smiled politely, "I didn't expect you to live here too. Are there many people from our company in this building?" "Not many." Chen Qiu said, "The staff dormitory is in

another In the place where the leaders of other departments basically get married, they won't come to live here."

Song Yuran said oh, it turns out that this is a single apartment.

The two were waiting for the elevator, she casually glanced at Chen Qiu's hand, the ring on her ring finger was very eye-catching.

"Mr. Chen, are you married?" she blurted out without thinking, and she pursed her lips after speaking, as if asking too much, although she was just curious why Chen Qiu was married and still lived in a single apartment, and no one at home helped her. cockroach.

Chen Qiu followed her gaze and looked down, then raised his hand, and the simple ring came into view.

"You're talking about this?" Chen Qiu didn't shy away from this topic, paused, and said calmly: "I'm single."

This sentence made her unable to deal with it. If she is single and still wears a ring on her ring finger, it is easy to be misunderstood and thus Broken peach blossom, right?

Maybe it was because the doubts on her face were too obvious. Chen Qiu explained: "It can save unnecessary troubles. Some leaders of the company like to be matchmakers, which is quite troublesome." "Oh~" Song Yu suddenly realized that he had only heard of it before

. Never met before.

Immediately she heard Chen Qiu ask: "Are you married?"

"No." Song Yuran paused for a moment, and after thinking for a while, continued: "But I have a partner, no one should want to match me.

" In Chen Qiu's view, the hesitant attitude was a bit of a patchwork.

Nodding his head, he said, "Not bad."

114

    The company canteen has a wide variety of dishes, and the prices are still very cheap. Song Yuran has never ordered takeaway since joining the company.

In the morning, Song Yuran was looking at the information of several shopping websites in the market. After reading the last one, it was already noon off work time. When she came out of the office, the people in the office area had already finished eating. lunch break.

It avoids the peak period of the cafeteria.

While waiting for the elevator, he heard footsteps behind him, and the elevator door in front of him reflected the shadow of Chen Qiu behind him.

She turned around and greeted her: "Mr. Chen, are you going to eat in the canteen?"

Chen Qiu nodded, "Just got off work, how about you?" "

Me too." It's past the peak lunch hour, and the cafeteria is sparsely populated with only half of the seats left, leaving many seats open. The two filled their meals and sat down at a table where no one was around. Song Yuran was really hungry, and started to eat as soon as he sat down, but he didn't forget that there were outsiders, so he ate quite politely. It seemed too silent to bury his head in the meal, Chen Qiu casually started a conversation: "Mr. Song, do you work overtime at the company every night?" " Yes." Song Yuran twitched the corner of his mouth helplessly, "Rookies, you still have to learn. There are many, stupid bird can only put in a few times more effort." "You are not stupid." Chen Qiu said, "It's like this at the beginning, after a process of adaptation, you will gradually become handy." "I hope so." Song Yuran was slightly comforted by these words. After chatting about work, after dinner, Song Yuran planned to go back to the office for a lunch break. While waiting for the elevator, Chen Qiu asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee?" "Now?" Song Yuran subconsciously glanced at the time, thinking it would be troublesome to go out to buy a cup of coffee, so he said, "Next time, it's getting late, I want to go back to sleep."

Chen Qiu paused, and said in a tentative tone, "Perhaps, you don't know that our company has a coffee shop .

"

I really didn't know there was such a thing as a coffee shop, but I often saw people buying cups of coffee at the workstations in the office area.

Chen Qiu took her to the eighth floor of the company. As soon as the elevator door opened, you could smell the aroma of coffee. When you walked inside, you could see the public rest area, where someone was lying on the sofa and taking a nap.

"The eighth floor is a coffee shop and public rest area. When you are tired from work, you can come down and buy a cup of coffee. The price is very affordable."

Song Yuran has the feeling that Grandma Liu entered the Grand View Garden. The rest area on the eighth floor is very cozy. , there are beautiful green plants on the bar counter by the window, and there is also a small independent lounge for people to use.

Chen Qiu introduced to her: "The lounge can be used at will. It depends on luck whether you can grab it during the lunch break. There is also a small meeting room inside, which is usually used by other departments to receive customers." She put away her surprised expression and smiled sarcastically

. : "I don't even know."

It seems... On the first day, the director of HR said that the other party just said something casually, and she didn't pay attention to it. If I had known that there was such a good place, I should have come down to fish.

Although there is no privacy in the office, the rest area is still very user-friendly. It is also very good to have a cup of coffee in the afternoon and take a breath.

Regarding this, Chen Qiu smiled, "Because you have devoted yourself to your work when you first came in, and you may have different ideas when you let yourself relax occasionally." "It seems that I should dig out the company

. Treasure place."

The two ordered coffee, and while waiting for the production, they found a bar by the window and sat down.

Sitting on a high stool, the glass window in front of her can see everything outside. There are office buildings nearby, which are no different from what she saw in Huasen, but she still picked up her mobile phone to take a picture of the scenery outside the window.

The picture was frozen, and the large screen in the building in the photo was displaying an advertisement. She said "huh?" and zoomed in on the photo.

Soon see the words on the big screen: blue guest.

"Lanke is really willing to spend a lot of money on advertising." Chen Qiu said with emotion that advertising in the central business district is not cheap.

Song Yuran looked sad, "After all, Lanke is our benchmark. At the beginning, Pintao.com relied on discounts to attract registrations, but we have an advantage with the support of CCTV. Now we all see business opportunities in e-shopping. Of course, we are like hungry wolves. Same."

"I remember that the boss behind Lanke has a lot of money, and it will be a hard battle for us." Chen Qiu said and gave her an encouraging look, "Lei will always entrust this task to you, It means that I value you very much." "..." Song Yuran smiled helplessly, and picked up useful information, "Lanke's boss has a lot of money, so does it mean that he will not end the activity of new user registration and redemption in a short time? " "It's very possible." "Then let's say..." She touched her chin, "If we rely on issuing coupons to restore sales, the final effect will not be particularly obvious, but it may stimulate the other party to fight us on price." ." Song Yuran was a little worried, and originally considered launching coupons to stimulate consumption, so it seems that the direction is wrong. Seeing her wrinkled face unconsciously, and her usual image was very different, Chen Qiuqu pressed the back of her finger to her lower lip, coughed softly to suppress the thought of laughing, and said, "I'll give you two books." " "Huh?" Song Yuran withdrew from her world, she was about to ask something when the waiter brought over two cups of ready-made coffee. The weather has cooled down, but this does not affect Song Yuran to order a cup of iced sea salt latte. Although she usually drinks sea salt latte the most, the price outside is much more expensive, so Song Yuran does not like the taste of this cup of "cheap" coffee. Expect too much. However, the more inconspicuous things are, the more surprises they will receive.

Just taking a sip, Song Yuran was amazed. He could drink the mellow taste of milk, mixed with the rich latte, and the light saltiness of sea salt, everything was just right.

It was much better than what she had drunk before, and the price was even higher than the coffee shop outside.

She immediately thought that Huo Qingzhi would definitely like the sea salt latte here! Bring her a cup this afternoon!

The two returned to the e-commerce office area. Because their offices were not in the same direction, Song Yuran was about to turn around and walk to her office when she heard Chen Qiu say, "Mr. Song, come with me?" She didn't know Chen

Qiu Curious about what Qiu was going to do, she followed Chen Qiu to her office.

I saw that the other party went to the bookshelf and glanced at it, took out two books from it, and handed them to her: "Here are these two books, you can read them when you have time." She

took the two books, and wrote on the covers respectively Author of "Sales Psychology" and "Operation Methodology".

Not to mention, just by looking at the name Song Yuran, I think it is very suitable for her to learn.

She was a little embarrassed, "Can you give it to me? I'll return it to you after reading it." "

It's okay, I've already finished reading it, and I'm leaving it alone."

Song Yuran thanked her repeatedly. When she came out of the office, her respect for Chen Qiu was overwhelmed. A little bit more.

Director Chen is such a nice person.

It was almost time spent, and as soon as the lunch break was over, Song Yuran, who thought of going to Watson soon, was extremely excited.

But on the surface, she still had to hold it, and waited for Xiao Wang to come in to remind her that it was time to go.

"Yeah." Director Song nodded and said, "Help me go to the coffee shop on the eighth floor to buy a cup of sea salt latte. I want it hot, with half sugar."

Xiao Wang quickly bought the latte, and the two set off Watson goes.

On the way, Xiao Wang, who was driving, was a little puzzled. Not only did he not drink the coffee director he bought, but he even took it out. Should he drink it on the road?

But until the car drove into Watson's downstairs, the cup of coffee was still intact in the bag.

The two got out of the car, Xiao Wang locked the car and turned around to see Song Yuran coming down with the cup of coffee. He hesitated and asked, "Mr. Song, do you want to put your coffee in the car?" Yes, pure Xiao

Wang He thought that Song Yuran wanted to drink coffee, but he never thought that a cup of coffee could travel all the way to deliver food.

"I bought it for Mr. Huo." Song Yuran, who had been infiltrated by the director for a few days, was able to say without changing his face: "Mr. Hua Senhuo likes to drink sea salt latte, and we are here to visit her this time, of course we have to match what he likes. " My king." As she spoke, she patted Xiao Wang on the shoulder, shook her head and sighed, "There are many ways

to learn here."

"Okay! I know Mr. Song!" He paused, and then asked: "Then do you want to buy something else?"

Song Yuran glanced at the high-end tea leaves that the company was sending to customers in Xiao Wang's hand, and shook his head: "Enough It's the old company after all, and everyone in the company knows that

Mr. Huo's secretary was poached with a high salary. She went to the front desk to register, and chatted with her former colleagues while waiting for the secretary to come down.

During the chat, I learned that Huo Qingzhi's new secretary is a beta, and the front desk teased her as Mr. Huo's only alpha secretary.

This only treatment made Song Yuran a little proud. The new secretary soon came down, wearing glasses, gentle, surnamed Yu.

Secretary Yu politely welcomed the two of them to the lounge, "Wait a minute, Mr. Huo is still in a meeting, I'll go and inform you."

Director Song nodded with a righteous expression on his face, and watched Secretary Yu go out. She turned her head to Xiao Wang and said, "Do you think I have any dust?"

Steel Xiaowang replied: "What is dust?"

"..."

Before Huo Qingzhi came, he had already repaired it in the car Song Yuran, who was wearing makeup, took out her cosmetics and touched up her makeup again.

Xiao Wang was a little puzzled. After visiting so many companies with Song Yuran, when did she pay attention to her image? So much so that I had to touch up my makeup again in the rest room of someone else's site, and unconsciously blurted out: "Mr. Song... What are you doing..." "

What do you know." Song Yuran pressed the powder on her face and taught the little assistant a lesson : "I represent the image of our company. Of course, we must pay attention to the image. If you go to a client company to visit and don't trim your appearance, which client can rest assured to cooperate with us? You should learn a little bit." Only the person involved knows that at this moment her little

heart Pounding, it has been more than a week since the last time we met.

The past few days of separation did not make her feel alienated from Huo Qingzhi, on the contrary, her thoughts increased every moment, and she was as tense as any moment.

How should I say hello when we meet? Your hands and feet won't freeze, will you? You've been working overtime these days, don't you look haggard?

Her thoughts went back and forth, and she made countless presuppositions in her heart, but the moment she saw Huo Qingzhi, she stood still and her eyes were straight.

"Hello, Director Song." Huo Qingzhi extended his hand to her generously.

Song Yuran suppressed her composure, thinking she was acting flawlessly, but in fact, she reached out and held Huo Qingzhi's hand like a robot, "Hello, Mr. Huo." Her expression was also a little stiff

. It is easy to see representatives of other companies.

"Please sit down." Mr. Huo invited her to sit on the sofa.

As soon as Song Yuran sat down, he stared straight at the other party, all he thought was that he hadn't seen him for a few days, Huo Qingzhi looked 10,000 times better than before, what's going on, is it because of distance that produces beauty?

Her mind was spinning quickly, and she met Huo Qingzhi's raised eyes suddenly, her expression froze for a moment, this time the person being watched was replaced by herself, and she gradually felt her face getting hot.

No, no, Song Yuran was struggling in her heart, she was the director! Even if you see your sweetheart blushing and heart beating, you can't be suppressed in terms of momentum!

So she coughed lightly, and showed a calm attitude towards other company representatives, "Mr. Huo, I am Song Yuran, the newly appointed Operations Director of Pintao.com. I came to visit this time to get acquainted. Pintao.com can still reach a close cooperation."

"That's natural." Huo Qingzhi took the sea salt coffee handed over by Xiao Wang, took a sip politely, and Song Yuran immediately continued: "This is our company's coffee, Mr. Huo If you like, you are welcome to come over for coffee at any time."

He spoke with a straight line, with a business-like attitude, but the reflection of a dog wagging its tail frantically flashed in someone's eyes.

Mr. Huo put down his coffee and didn't say anything, "It's too far away, and I can't order takeaway."

Gougou continued to wag his tail frantically: "Then when will you pass by Huasen next time, I'll bring you a cup by the way."

Huo Qingzhi couldn't deny it He smiled softly, "Okay."

The normal visit process, after the greetings, it's time to go back to the company, but Director Song still wanted to stay a little longer, so he found a reason to watch Jane Eyre's live broadcast room.

The live broadcast room is in the e-commerce department, and an office is specially allocated for the live broadcast. A group of people walked in, and the live broadcast was going on inside, and the atmosphere was in full swing.

Because the live broadcast camera does not have a beautifying face, in order to make the picture look better, the camera positions are set up by the window, and the natural light shines on the host's face, which looks closer to the real skin color.

Song Yuran stood aside and looked at it, then walked a little further away, and asked: "Why do you want to broadcast live next to the window? Wouldn't it be very sunny?"

Huo Qingzhi replied: "The place near the window has the best light, and the indoor lights can reach as high as 100%. It doesn't have the effect of natural lights."

She imagined for a while, "There will be shadows above the head when the lights are turned on?"

"Almost."

"Oh..." Song Yuran thought for a while, and she remembered that there is a live light in modern times, to put it bluntly It is a circle light, and the lighting is more uniform than indoor lights.

She gestured, "How about getting a light like this in the middle of the phone?"

"Circle lamp?" Huo Qingzhi tilted his head, "I haven't seen it before, but I can find a way to try it."

Song Yuran nodded, and the expression on his face that had entered the work mode was a little serious, "What about the live broadcast room?" , Do you have any suggestions for improvement? How much sales can a live broadcast drive now?" "

The sales volume can be brought in a lot at the beginning after the live broadcast, but now the novelty of consumers has passed, and it is only one-third of the initial one." "

Ah... ..." Song Yuran frowned. The development of the live broadcast was a bit beyond her expectation. Before, she thought it would be like a modern live broadcast that could bring sky-high prices. Sure enough, the functions are not perfect enough, or the launch is too fast.

"As for the suggestion..." Huo Qingzhi thought for a while, "The live broadcast is only for displaying products, and it's overkill. It would be better if new functions can be added to it." Song Yuran frowned, and unconsciously walked to the position against the

wall , leaning against the wall with arms crossed and lost in thought.

new features? Follow the live broadcast room to give coupons? No, now there will be a krypton gold player like a wolf like a tiger, and this is not the time to fight a price war.

The main reason is that the anchor did not have the ability to deliver goods as she expected, and there was something missing.

Huo Qingzhi saw her seriously thinking. In the live broadcast room where people came and went, it seemed that there were only the two of them left, and everything around them automatically blurred.

The corners of his lips raised unconsciously, Mr. Huo felt that the way this man frowns and thinks is also quite cute.

"Mr. Song." Xiao Wang's voice woke her up, "We should go back, the company has a meeting in the afternoon." "

Oh good." Song Yuran recovered, looked around for Huo Qingzhi's figure, and turned her head to see her Looking at himself, the corners of his mouth still kept a slight upward arc. After meeting his eyes, Mr. Huo put away his smile for a moment and returned to normal.

Mr. Huo looked at himself and smiled.

Song, who heard the news, almost wagged his tail to the sky. He raised his head proudly, cleared his throat, and said, "Mr. Huo, there is still something to do in the company. I'll go back first. I will seriously consider my opinion."

Huo Qingzhi sent the person downstairs to the lobby, and when he walked to the door, someone was still acting like a director.

Thinking about the end, Huo Qingzhi's eyes lit up with a beautiful ending. She extended her hand generously: "Mr. Huo, I had a great time communicating with you today. I look forward to seeing you next time." Then, she saw

Huo Qingzhi He lowered his eyes, looked at the hand that he stretched out, and slowly stretched out his hand.

Time seemed to slow down at this moment, she didn't touch Huo Qingzhi's hand, and the fine folds of the neckline were stroked by someone's hand.

She raised her eyes again, and met Huo Qingzhi's gaze. The corner of his lower lip curled up, and he said in a mocking tone, "Director Song, pay attention to your appearance." I don't know if Xi Shi is in the eyes of lovers, but Song Yuran

only I feel that Huo Qingzhi's eyes are soft, as if they can draw silk.

The image of the director had been tense, almost collapsed into a boiling kettle, turned around and said, "Goodbye!"

After getting in the car, the hot ears were barely suppressed, Song Yuran pretended to be calm, and took a deep breath.

Without changing his face, he asked the assistant: "How was my performance just now?"

"Excellent." Xiao Wang said with a sincere face, "Like a walking mummy."

115

    Song Yuran took out her phone and saw that Huo Qingzhi had sent her a message half an hour ago.

Calculating the time, they should be in the lounge at that time.

The text sent by Huo Qingzhi is very short: put away your pheromones.

ha? Song Yuran was a little dazed, she just looked at Huo Qingzhi, not aware of her pheromone overflow.

She raised her head and looked in the rearview mirror with a guilty conscience. Xiao Wang was driving seriously, and just wanted to test it out. Then she thought, the secretaries present are all betas, so what is there to worry about?

Thinking of this, Director Song replied two words very confidently.

[Song Yuran]: No!

The other party quickly sent a string of ellipsis.

Song Yuran was grinning, and asked her how was the cup of sea salt latte in the afternoon.

Seeing the news, Huo Qingzhi just picked up the latte, paused, and then took a sip. The mellow milk mixed with coffee spread from the tip of his tongue.

She pursed her lips, and quickly replied with her hands.

Sitting in the boss chair and thinking for a while, he suddenly got up and walked out. When he passed the secretary's room, Secretary Yu asked, "Mr. Huo, where are you going? We have a meeting soon.

" out.

The work in the model room is usually to make samples. After the customer approves the samples, they will be sent to the factory for assembly line production.

Compared with the factory workshop, the pattern maker, no matter the machine or the fineness, the handmade clothing will be more delicate. Some customized clothing will also be made by the sample room to make a mold, and then sent to the factory workshop for production. It has not yet reached the pattern. The point where the teacher made it himself.

"Master Zhou, are you busy?" There were several pattern makers in the sample room, among which Master Zhou was the oldest and one of the longest-serving employees in the company. Born as a tailor, with rich experience and high standards, he is now in charge of the model room. Because he seldom does it himself when he is old, he is usually responsible for checking the samples, and he can only submit the samples if he passes them.

"Oh, Mr. Huo." Master Zhou pushed his presbyopic glasses, holding a spring dress in his hand, and said, "I'm looking at samples. What do you want?" "

Make two suits, and I'll register the size chart."

Master Zhou thought it was a pattern-making sample, so he handed her the size chart, and called his capable apprentice, intending to entrust him with the task.

"Master Zhou, you can make the suit, I don't worry." Huo Qingzhi said, "According to my custom standards." Master Zhou

paused for a moment, then put the sample in his hand aside, and said, "Okay, Please treat me well!"

The suits on Huo Qingzhi were made by Master Zhou, and he knew Mr. Huo's standards very well, so he asked again: "What kind of color do you want? Can you choose the colors for the few sets I made for you earlier?" "

"Let me choose."

Master Zhou then led her to the fabric room, and took out a few rolls of fabric for making suits. Huo Qingzhi carefully checked and chose two colors of fabric.

"Okay!" Master Zhou was full of energy, and put back the other unselected fabrics, and the old tailor praised himself habitually, "I think back then, the suits I made could sell for hundreds of suits! Now it costs thousands of dollars!"

"That's right." Huo Qingzhi smiled in agreement, as people like to repeat the old things when they get old, President Huo is happy to cooperate.

Of course, the premise is that Master Zhou's craftsmanship in making suits is really good, with precise stitching and extremely comfortable wearing. This is a skill that many high-end custom suit shops outside can't match. This is also the capital of the old tailor's boast.

A few days later, Song Yuran received a courier.

When she received the courier call, Song Yuran was having a departmental meeting. She looked dazed, her brain spinning quickly, and she quickly replied, "I haven't bought anything, and I haven't had a courier lately. Did you send it by mistake?" "That's right

. The courier brother checked it again and said, "Bee Financial Pintao Network Operations Department, the recipient is Song Yuran, and it is you."

New type of fraud? The dog is alert.

She put down her pen, turned her office chair inward, and asked in a low voice, "Where did you send it from? What's the sender's name and what's the number?

" 'qing'." The courier got a little impatient, "Do you want it? If you don't want it, I'll contact you and return it." "Yes! I'll get it

now, where are you!" Song Yuran stood up from the chair, Immediately receiving the gazes of everyone present, she left the sentence "The meeting is suspended first" and walked out quickly. Director Song hurried out, and the original low pressure in the conference room also dissipated. A team leader suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, leaned back in his chair, and said in a slightly complaining tone: "Die, my plan was knocked back. Twice." "That's not true." Another team leader said, "Our team has also been called back. What's wrong with doing promotional activities? Everyone is greedy for petty gains and wants to sell more. Lower the price." A group of people chattered. At this time, Director Song of the storm center swept to the lobby on the first floor like a tornado, and at a glance he saw the courier boy in uniform, holding a square box in his hand. As soon as she walked in, the courier was about to ask if it was Song Yuran, and she said directly, "Where is the signature?" This impatient look was nothing like the hesitation of being scammed on the phone. The sender's name column on the courier list only wrote the word 'Qing'. Song Yu could still tell who the sender was from the familiar font. She didn't expect Huo Qingzhi to send her something, and she didn't listen to it. The other party mentioned it, and it was a surprise to receive it suddenly. How happy she is is shown in her eyes that are so happy that she can't see the eyeballs. The box is not light, but it is not small. She was so curious that she opened the box on the way. When Director Song returned to the meeting room, the expression on his face was completely different from that before he left. Just from the corners of his mouth raised, it could be seen that something happy happened.

But no one dares to tease her. Director Song has been employed for almost half a month, and they have no interaction other than work, so it's obviously not something that can be teased.

"Since none of the plans are feasible, let's end today's meeting." Song Yuran glanced at the people present, and could feel that they were obviously relieved. She paused and said, "Let's go to have dinner together after work in the evening. , I have already booked the hotel, and Xiao Wang will send the address to the department group in a while, and you can go back and pass it on to each other." "

Okay." The supervisor responded first, hesitated, and said, "But Mr. Song, our department's funds will be paid at the beginning of the month. It's almost spent..."

"I'll pay for this meal, and everyone eats it openly." Song Yuran smiled and said, "As for the theme of this meal, I've been in the company for a while, and I still can't recognize the names of many colleagues. This is an opportunity for everyone to get to know each other and enhance the relationship between the team."

"Participation is not mandatory, if you have something to do after work at night, you can go back first."

As soon as the words came out, the people below had obvious smiles, but it was the first time for the department boss to treat guests to dinner , As long as you have eyesight, you will not be absent.

Treating me to dinner was not a whim for Song Yuran when she was happy to receive a gift. She probably finished reading the two books Chen Qiu gave her, and soon realized an important thing, she couldn't do it alone.

Since she joined the job, she has been busy with work every day, and the meetings are lifeless. She can't even name many people in the department. Although as a leader, she doesn't need to spend money on entertaining guests, but for the long-term development of the department, the money still needs to be paid.

Get acquainted with colleagues in the department, listen to other people's opinions, and make the team work together, which will be more beneficial to future work.

When I got back to the office, there was still an open copy of "Sales Psychology" on the table, next to the express box I just received.

As soon as she saw the box, the corners of Director Song's mouth rose uncontrollably. She opened the box and slowly took out the items inside.

They were two sets of suits, with separate dust bags on the outside. They seemed to have been washed and had a faint floral scent.

One is light-colored, the color is between light blue and sky blue, the comfortable color matching makes people's eyes shine, and the slim fit version reduces age without lack of temperament.

The other one is gray, but it is slightly different from gray. It is full of luster and feels very textured. It is more formal and suitable for attending various occasions.

Both of these shades look great on suits, but if you're the wrong size, they'll look very stretchy if you're too big or too small.

Song Yuran couldn't wait to try on a coat, it was not too big or too small, but it was just right! It fits better than any high-end suit she bought, and it is particularly temperamental. As an insider, it is easy to see that the choice of fabric is also excellent.

There was no brand logo stitched on the neckline. Song Yuran unconsciously touched the inner pocket of the suit, and found a slightly harder one, which seemed to be embroidery.

She opened it and saw that the embroidery was familiar to her. Jane Eyre's wooden dog series logo was small and cute.

But she remembered that Wood Dog did not produce a suit series.

She suddenly remembered that day when Huo Qingzhi smoothed the folds of her neckline when she was seeing her off, that seductive smile, and the phrase "Pay attention to your personal appearance" that day downstairs in Watson.

So... This is specially made for her by my sweetheart?

Song Yuran's face flushed slightly, and she put the suit back into the suitcase like a baby, ready to take it home after get off work, then walked back to the desk and sat down.

She took out a packing carton from the drawer, opened the carton and inside was a model toy wrapped in a plastic bag.

It is a q-version puppy toy figure that has suddenly become popular recently. It is mostly used for desktop decorations. It looks cute sitting on the ground and sticking out its tongue. With two small blush on the cheeks, it becomes a toy that adults like very much.

Because it was so popular, it was sold out.

She wasn't interested in these things at first, but she saw Huo Qingzhi posted a photo of this internet celebrity dog ​​in Moments before, and happened to go to the company that produced internet celebrity dogs last time, so she had the cheek to buy one.

The person in charge was very straightforward, and gave her one, and specially made a small bib to tie around the dog's neck. It is no exaggeration to say that it is unique in the entire network.

It's just been in the drawer for a short time. She wanted to give it to Huo Qingzhi, but she didn't take the time. It took her almost half a month to fully adapt to the working rhythm here, and she won't be headless like she was at the beginning. Like a fly.

The phone rang twice and was picked up, Song Yuran unconsciously tightened his fingers, and quickly put the dog toy back into the box.

"The courier has arrived." Song Yuran asked knowingly, "Did you send it to me?"

The other end acquiesced, she played with her hair boredly, and asked, "How do you know my size?"

The size is easy to guess, but The measurements are too detailed, so detailed that she wonders if Huo Qingzhi has measured them.

"I sneaked into your house to measure while you were sleeping, do you believe it?" Boss Huo was in a good mood and could still joke with her.

"Then why are you taking advantage of me to sleep?" Song Yuran smiled and said, "I'll open the door for you, and you just walk in." When the topic came to

this, she blinked her eyes and blurted out: "Tomorrow weekend, do you want to come to my new house?" Where can I move?"

If you say it, there is no chance to withdraw it, Song Yuran chased after the victory: "I worked overtime last weekend, this weekend I can take a break, and you want to cook at home, you also know that it is not easy to cook alone..."

In fact, to put it bluntly, I just wanted to see Huo Qingzhi, but I was too embarrassed to say it directly, because I was afraid that she would have something to deal with. After all, the two of them were not together now, and she didn't know the other party's itinerary, so she could only invite her in circles.

"Tomorrow..." Song Yuran's heart arose when he heard the long ending. After a few seconds of suffering, he heard the follow-up: "I'm not free." "Ah." Song Yuran frowned and

asked Said: "What about the day after tomorrow?"

"Not free either." Mr. Huo said, "Why don't you make an appointment, the queue is full recently, and I'm free next month's weekend."

Hearing that he had to wait for next month, Song Yuran was suddenly discouraged. He looked very decadent, and said in a daze, "Then... well... when is next month?" The other end was silent for two seconds, and burst out

laughing "You believe it too."

Song Yuran, who was truly sad for two seconds, was about to die of grievance, and complained, "Why are you bullying me?" "What do you

think it is—why?"

Control your imagination.

My mind went up to 200 miles, and I heard the phone say: "Come and pick me up at 11 am tomorrow, and I won't wait when it's late." Someone in Song

immediately set a flag: "I will definitely show up at your door tomorrow on time!"

116

   For the department's dinner in the evening, Song Yuran booked two tables in a chain of local cuisine restaurants in a commercial center that was closer to the company.

There is enough privacy in the private room, which is just right for Director Song and his subordinates to talk about themselves.

As a former low-level worker, Song Yuran is very clear about what kind of leader everyone is least willing to see, and what kind of leader they are willing to get close to.

She put aside her identity as a department leader for the time being, and took the lead in introducing herself. Unlike the first day of employment, this time the introduction basically revolved around hobbies and what she would do at home during the holidays.

Never mentioning anything related to work, successfully made the trembling subordinates let down their vigilance.

"I'm new here, and many of my colleagues only know my name and don't know what I look like. Please introduce yourself, and I will try to recognize both my face and my name next time." Finally, Director Song ended with this beautiful sentence, and also put the topic aside. out.

Even though Song Yu said so, he had only read the resumes of all the colleagues in the department long before that, and they almost recognized them.

But it is undeniable that after the self-introduction, being able to be called by the leader's name accurately will make me feel a little happy.

Song Yuran tried this trick repeatedly at the dinner table. After the meal, the atmosphere was very harmonious, and the barrier between her and her subordinates disappeared invisible.

In addition to dinner, she also booked a ktv box, but she didn't say it in advance, she just said something lightly at the end of the dinner, which was somewhat of a surprise for those who like to have fun.

Still following the principle of voluntariness, after saying this, several omega soon raised their hands and expressed that they wanted to go home and rest, Song Yuran readily agreed.

The ktv is just across the road from the hotel. It is much more convenient than driving, and there is no need to find a parking space. Most people plan to walk there.

Director Song, whose wallet was destined to bleed heavily tonight, also planned to walk there in order to save money on parking fees.

She asked Xiao Wang to take someone to the ktv to open a box, and after paying the bill, she walked slowly to the ktv, and she could see the backs of couples in twos and threes.

Sure enough, no matter where you are, people like to divide into small groups.

"I'm so annoyed to go to ktv, every time they drink too much, they will play crazy."

"That's right, the wine quality is terrible, and they like to brag.

" In the ear, Song Yuran carefully identified, this is the Omega at the dinner table who did not go to the ktv.

She approved, and these people should go home, but now they can already see the signboard of KTV not far away.

Sure enough, they gathered with the big troops at the gate of the ktv, Xiao Wang went in to open the box, but the rest of them didn't go in, they waited for her to come over at the gate before going in together.

Song Yuran gathered with the people in the department. After meeting, he didn't rush in, but pretended to look at the few people who had already stated that they would not sing ktv, "Aren't you going back to rest?" As soon as she finished speaking, the faces of those omegas

showed The expressions of different attitudes are mostly embarrassing and helpless.

She naturally knew the reason, so she glanced at the immediate superiors of those people and said, "Didn't I say to participate voluntarily? Again, our department does not force participation in this kind of group activities outside working hours." The supervisor who was caught in the

eyes He hurriedly smiled and nodded, "I'm sorry Mr. Song... I was thinking about the crowds..." "

I'm not an example." After killing the chicken, it's time to scare the monkey.

She looked at the omega and said, "Go back and rest, and pay attention to safety on the road."

The omega first looked at the supervisor hesitantly, and after receiving feedback from their eyes, they smiled unconsciously, and quickly said goodbye to Song Yuran, and slipped away quickly. gone.

It has to be said that this attitude has largely won the hearts of some people who hate team building.

Xiao Wang quickly opened the box. Song Yuran ordered several dozen low-alcohol cocktails and various drinks in the ktv supermarket, and did not plan to buy other alcoholic beverages. The alcohol capacity is also average, and I don't want to get drunk and lose my mind.

A group of people consciously divided into two groups, one group was playing games, the other group was rolling dice, and the atmosphere group was singing hard as bgm.

Although there was less alcohol, everyone had a good time and gradually opened up, leading her to play truth or dare.

Song Yuran was very lucky, and he never got a trump card once.

The box is very noisy, and often you have to yell loudly to hear it, but this can also arouse everyone's emotions.

A colleague got the truth and was being interrogated on privacy issues. Song Yuran was watching the fire from the other side, and was suddenly patted on the shoulder.

Turning around, he saw that it was the head of the department, holding a few sips of cocktail in his hand, grabbing the neck of the bottle and saying, "Mr. Song! I respect you!"

Toasting is not uncommon in team building occasions, but Song Yuran did it It was the first time for the protagonist, and she felt it was new, so she also picked up the cocktail she had only taken two sips of and prepared to touch him.

Before touching it, the supervisor's wine glass was pulled away, and the people next to him booed: "Just drink it? Can't you say something nice to Mr. Song?" The supervisor said something nice under the booing of a group of people, and

immediately A military order was issued, the content of which was nothing more than to do a good job of this project and wipe out Lan Ke in one fell swoop.

At the beginning of the supervisor, the atmosphere of the others was heightened, and they also started toasting.

So one night, Director Song received a lot of high-spirited military orders, and he almost went through fire and water for her.

She made a silent note in her heart, and decided to ask for a sum of money back in the future, otherwise wouldn't the money tonight be wasted?

Playing until after 11 o'clock, the private rooms were disbanded. At the end, Song Yuran also emphasized a few words, asking not to drive after drinking cocktails, so as not to be caught for drunk driving, and generously reimbursed the driver's fee, as well as taxis taken by long-distance colleagues. fee.

After the whole process, the relationship with colleagues in the department has improved a lot, and Director Song's image has also become taller.

It's just a pain in the wallet.

Not forgetting to have an appointment with Huo Qingzhi tomorrow, Song Yuran fell asleep exhausted after taking a shower at home, and did not wake her up until the alarm rang.

Look at the time - 10 o'clock!

Song Yuran sat up in shock during the performance of dying illness, a carp got off the bed, quickly washed up, put on makeup and changed clothes, and hurriedly hurried out successfully at half past ten.

From the apartment, it doesn't take half an hour, so I can catch up!

She locked the door, turned around and adjusted her bangs, and was about to go to the elevator when the corridor suddenly became noisy. Before she could find out where the sound was coming from, she saw several people coming out of a door. People in white coats, someone being carried away on a stretcher.

It was the first time for Song Yuran to see such a big battle, and she was taken aback for a moment, seeing the people at 120 running towards the elevator in a hurry, so she walked in the same direction.

I glanced at the number plate as I passed the door, huh? ? ? Something is wrong.

Song Yuran took a closer look at the house number. It seemed to be the room number of Chen Qiu's house. She saw the familiar shoe cabinet inside from the half-closed door, confirming her guess even more.

How did people get sent to the hospital? ? ?

She closed the door tightly, walked to the elevator and just as the door closed, luckily another elevator came down.

When he came out of the lobby, the people from 120 had just sent Chen Qiu to the back cabin of the car and closed the door.

Song Yuran asked, "Did something happen to her?"

The white coat glanced at her, and asked, "Do you know the patient who was sent to the emergency?" "

Yes, she is my colleague." Just after Song Yuran finished speaking, the white coat pulled Then she walked to the co-pilot and said, "That's right, you go to the hospital with me."

"???" Song Yuran subconsciously said, "I have something to do..."

"Life is at stake!"

As soon as she heard that they were all dead, she got into the ambulance halfway, thinking about her working with Chen Qiu on the way, and Chen Qiu usually helped her at work. If the situation is critical now, it is reasonable to go there .

If it is serious, you can still contact the company.

The situation of being sent to emergency by 120... Song Yuran conceived n possibilities in his mind, hesitated for a long time, and then tentatively asked the driver in the white coat, "What's wrong with my colleague? Is it serious?

" It's food poisoning!"

"..." An unimaginable path.

When she arrived at the hospital, Song Yuran was urged to pay the fee, and after running up and down several times, she managed to complete the procedures.

She was so tired that she was sitting on the rest chair, panting, when suddenly she saw the time at the bottom right of the screen above her head.

11:03.

"!!!" Song Yuran sat up straight instantly, she was going to pick up Huo Qingzhi! !

Her eyes were staring like copper bells, and a drop of cold sweat fell from the corner of her forehead in an instant. Everything happened so suddenly that she didn't even think of talking to Huo Qingzhi, so she quickly took out her mobile phone and called her.

As soon as the phone was connected, Huo Qingzhi asked, "Where is the person?"

It's winter, why does it feel chilly...

The second drop of cold sweat fell from the corner of his forehead, and Song Yuran smiled, "I'm sorry...I'm in the hospital now , I was about to go out just now, and my colleague was sent away by 120 for some reason, so I followed and just helped her pay the fee." "I'll go there now! I must be there before 11:30!

" Swearing with three fingers to the air, "I promise

!

" Both the certificate and the payment slip are handed over to the nurse.

Coming out of the hospital, Song Yuran remembered a fatal problem, she didn't drive here.

And how to get to Huo Qing's house as quickly as possible? Fortunately, the hospital is only 20 minutes away from Huo Qing's home, so it's too late!

But something bad happened, the last taxi was called away a minute before, and she waited for two minutes without a taxi passing by.

A passenger motorcycle rode over, "Where are you going?"

Song Yuran reported the address of the community, and the other party asked for 50.

"I don't even want to take a taxi for thirty!" Song Yuran said in surprise, "It's thirty!"

"Forty! The lowest price!"

Song Yuran glanced at the time, and there were still 20 minutes.

She gritted her teeth, stopped arguing with the driver, and sat in the back seat.

The wind was blowing by her ears, and Song Yuran's hair was blown up. She asked, "Can you get there in twenty minutes?" "

Barely."

"If you can get there in 15 minutes, I'll give you 50! "

That's what you said! Hold on tight!" The driver immediately turned the accelerator to the bottom and turned into an alley to take a shortcut.

After confirming that there is enough time, Song Yuran started talking nonsense with the driver, "Since you can get there in 15 minutes, why did you say 20 minutes?" "Doesn't it make

you sit longer, so you think it is worth the money?" "

... ..."

With the blessing of +10 yuan, the driver arrived at the community within 15 minutes, but the security guards did not allow the motorcycle to enter, so Song Yuran could only walk in.

11:26 Song Yuran just entered the community through the security booth.

11:28 Song Yuran ran to the downstairs of Huo Qingzhi's unit.

Fortunately, when she entered the unit door, a resident happened to come down, and the elevator stopped on the first floor, so she went in quickly.

Standing in the elevator, Song Yuran only felt that his legs were shaking, half of the sweat on his forehead was from running, and the other half was from rushing for time.

Today, the temperature dropped by another degree. Before going out, she put on a turtleneck and a windbreaker to keep warm. Now she was so hot that she had to take off her coat, and when she was panting, she kept exhaling mist from her mouth.

11:29 Song Yuran walked out of the elevator with a clear goal. After knocking on the door, the whole person seemed to be exhausted. He propped his hands on his knees and panted heavily. His hair was messy and his coat was casually slung on his arms. Compared with the exquisite dress when he went out, he was somewhat embarrassed. .

The door opened quickly, and Song Yuran looked up at Huo Qingzhi, panting as soon as he opened his mouth.

"I, I..." She slowed down, "Punctual, here! Although, still, late, half an hour..."

Huo Qingzhi was a little bit concerned about Song Yuran's late arrival, and she was panting with exhaustion. The discomfort in her heart disappeared a long time ago. She slowly helped him up and said, "I won't do anything to you a few minutes later. You are so tired from running, your legs are weak." Song Yuran shook her head and breathed

hard After a few mouthfuls, after my breath calmed down a lot, I said seriously: "No, I must do what I promised you. Yesterday's time has already been missed, so I can't make any more mistakes." Huo Qingzhi pulled her into the room and let her sit on the

sofa Sit down, go to the kitchen and pour her a glass of warm water.

After not exercising for a long time, the intensity suddenly became high. Song Yuran's legs became more weak as soon as she sat down. She was afraid that her legs would hurt when she woke up tomorrow, so she rubbed her thighs.

The furnishings at home were still the same as before, she turned her head and saw the potted flower placed in a conspicuous position on the balcony.

The glass was placed on the table and made a slight sound. Song Yuran turned her head and saw that Huo Qingzhi had returned, and there was an extra glass of water on the table.

Before she could thank her, the other party's words made her ears perk up alertly.

Huo Qingzhi asked, "What colleague?"

117

"What colleague?"

Song Yuran just took a sip of water, and when she heard this, she didn't spit it out, and she didn't swallow it, she puffed her cheeks slightly, and took a long time to swallow that sip of water.

"It's just..." She was afraid that Huo Qingzhi would misunderstand, so she decided to start from the beginning: "Isn't our company allocating apartments? The company is allocating, and it is inevitable that we will become neighbors with my colleagues. I got up in the morning and was about to go out when I suddenly saw her When I was carried out by 120, I went up and asked what was going on, because I thought that I was a colleague after all, and if something happened to her, I could tell the company." "The people at 120 heard that I was her

. After seeing my colleague, he dragged me into the car, and now that I think about it, he must have let me go because he was afraid that no one would pay the medical bills!" Speaking of this, Song Yuran, who had paid a deposit of 2,000 yuan, remembered his wallet last night. Bleeding with a gritted teeth expression.

She felt Huo Qingzhi's warning eyes, coughed lightly, and continued: "This colleague is from the department next door to me. I work in operations. She is the director of the promotion department. Her name is Chen Qiu. She works in two departments. We are quite close, so we usually have work exchanges, which can be counted as acquaintances."

Huo Qingzhi slightly raised his eyebrows, "Why don't you start talking about what you ate yesterday." It

means that you think she is talking nonsense too much.

Song Yuran scratched his head and smiled naively, "Isn't it because I'm afraid that you'll misunderstand me after I've finished speaking in a few words." "

I won't misunderstand." Huo Qingzhi wrote lightly: "Isn't it the director of operations that you think has a cool personality? "

"? Ah?" She was a little confused, "Did I say she has a cool personality? No." Her

brain was spinning quickly, and she confirmed that she didn't include half of the word 'cool' in what she said a minute ago.

"Before, when you went to Pintao.com for a meeting, the promotion director was the one who connected with you." "

Yes." Song Yu realized later, "That's true, but...you remember it too clearly, right? If you don't tell me, I won't remember."

Somewhat smug, she put her face close and winked at Huo Qingzhi: "We Huo are always jealous~"

Huo Qingzhi pushed her face away and did not respond to her words.

But this evasive attitude made Song very useful. He drank more than half a glass of warm water, even if nothing was put in the water, he felt sweet.

Huo Qingzhi was still wearing pajamas, he glanced at her and went back to his room to change. It was not the first time for Song Yuran to come here, he was more familiar than his own.

After drinking the water, she wandered around the room and walked to the balcony. The pot of gardenias on the table had already bloomed, and the white petals were very beautiful.

She pulled the garden chair and sat down, picked up the gardenia and looked at it, obviously feeling the heavy weight.

After a little recollection, in addition to the buds blooming, the flower pots have also been changed.

The self-contained flowerpot bought by the florist before was very small, and the soil was also very loose. A large gardenia planted in a small pot seemed to be weak.

Now the new flower pot is several times bigger, and the soil is filled with white perlite. The thick weight and the big pot make the plant look smaller.

On the leaves of gardenia, you can still see the fine water mist that is about to dry, which feels moist to the touch. It is not difficult to see that it has been carefully maintained by the owner.

"Don't touch my flowers." The owner of the flower protection appeared.

Song Yuran still had a leaf between her fingers, she tilted her head to watch Huo Qingzhi walking towards her, the corners of her lips raised, and said in a relaxed tone, "I gave it to you anyway, it won't hurt if you touch it.

" , she stroked the white petals, "A lot of flowers have bloomed, and they were all buds a while ago." The

scent of gardenia was faint, and she slowly handed it over.

Huo Qingzhi sat down opposite her and also stared at the potted flower.

"Did you repot it?" Song Yuran smiled, "Hey~ I thought I would be raised to death by you, but I didn't expect it to grow so well." Boss Huo raised his chin and said contemptuously, "It's just a potted flower.

"

This tone should be as disdainful as possible, as if growing a pot of flowers is as simple as drinking a glass of water.

Song Yuran got up suddenly, and leaned forward to get in front of Huo Qingzhi. The moment their eyes met, the atmosphere changed again.

She stretched her arms around behind Huo Qing, pulled out a booklet from the cushion, and took it out.

"Huh?" Song Yuran suppressed a smile, and read the words on it: ""Ten Tips to Teach You to Grow Flowers Easily"?" There were

creases on the booklet, and the paper was slightly upturned. It was obvious that someone had already flipped through it. More than once.

Mr. Huo took the booklet from her hand, put the cover face down on the table, and said without changing his face: "I bought a flowerpot as a gift." As he said, he glanced at her: "What's the problem?

" With a price of 8 yuan, he slapped Mr. Huo in the face again.

Song Yuran lowered her eyes and stared at the 8 yuan on it. The other party obviously noticed it, and reached out to cover her eyes without thinking.

She almost couldn't hold back her laughter at this attempt to conceal her intentions, but fortunately she held back, and she raised her hand to cover the back of Huo Qingzhi's hand that covered her eyes.

At the moment when the skin touched, Song Yuran was shocked. It felt like he hadn't held Huo Qingzhi's hand for a long time, nor had he looked at the other person's face carefully.

She took that hand away, held it in the palms of both hands, and stared at Huo Qingzhi with burning eyes.

Until the other party was a little embarrassed by her stare, and looked away.

"You take care of the flowers very well." Song Yuran's next sentence was completely irrelevant: "How are you doing?"

"Not bad." Huo Qingzhi replied.

"Oh." She smiled again and asked, "Did you miss me?"

Huo Qingzhi withdrew his hand, pinched her cheek instead, and pulled it out slightly, "Should I miss you?" It

hurt a little, but Song Yu felt Returning to reality from heaven, she grinned her teeth in feigned pain, and said in a vague voice, "Anyway, I miss you."

The hand pinching his cheek was released, Huo Qingzhi got up, and said as he walked out: "Didn't you say you want to cook for me? It's almost time for dinner."

Song Yuran hurried to catch up, "Hey, good! I've already bought the dishes, all of which you like, and I'll show you off today!"

The two walked to the elevator, and while they were waiting for the elevator to come up, Song Yuran, who was staring at the digital panel going up, suddenly said: "Gardenias, although It looks very plain, giving people a cool feeling, just like..." She thought for a while, "You gave me the same feeling at first." "

But its flower language is very warm."

She thought the other party's next sentence would Asked what flower language it was, but Mr. Huo didn't answer, raised his eyebrows, and looked at her sideways.

"..." The two looked at each other for a while, until the elevator came up and they walked into the car, the topic seemed to have stopped.

But today's Song Yuran was more romantic, she stared at the reflective door in the elevator, the two of them stood straight, only two fists apart. She

said: "Why don't you ask me what the language of flowers is?

"

The meaning of love."

"Oh." Huo Qingzhi's focus was very clear, "Guarding is guarding, why should you be silent?"

This question stopped the person concerned, trying to think about the answer, holding back for a while, and then said: "Then Don't be 'silently'."

Huo Qingzhi chuckled with unknown meaning, but did not continue this topic.

Huo Qingzhi didn't know the address of the new apartment, and Song Yuran didn't recognize the route back from Huo Qing's house. She could only enter the address of the apartment in the car navigation and navigate there.

While she was operating, Huo Qingzhi glanced at the address on the screen, but didn't speak.

The distance is not too far, the estimated travel time is 25 minutes, the road is unimpeded, and it took almost 20 minutes to reach the destination in advance.

Huo Qingzhi looked at the apartment building in front of him with at least 20 floors, and asked, "Do many of your colleagues live here?" "I don't know."

Song Yuran replied truthfully: "At present, I only see As far as Chen Qiu is concerned, this is an apartment for singles, and most of the leaders of other departments have already married, so they probably wouldn't live here..." "

So, Chen Qiu is single?"

At this time, Song has not realized the seriousness of the problem , replied honestly: "She told me yes."

"You guys even talked about this topic." Huo Qingzhi's tone was cold.

Only then did Song Yuran realize that something was wrong, and when he turned around, he saw the meaningful look in Huo Qingzhi's eyes, danger!

She hurriedly said: "Just chatting during the meal! Really, I didn't talk about anything else except this! I swear!" "

You guys still eat together." Mr. Huo's eyes changed.

"!!!" Someone Song panicked and explained: "Our company has a cafeteria, and I eat in the cafeteria at noon. Occasionally, when we meet her, the two of us will eat at the same table, not every day! It's a matter of probability The number of times we have eaten together so far can be counted on one hand!"

Seeing that she was in a hurry to explain, Huo Qingzhi pursed his lower lip and cleared his throat, "Just kidding, don't be nervous."

Song Yuran just relaxed She breathed a sigh of relief, but soon she heard Huo Qingzhi say: "Besides, you are both single, so it's no problem to have a meal together." Her voice continued: "If you

think it's appropriate, you can develop a little bit. "

Fart!" Song Yuran was a little furious, "We are just a simple relationship between colleagues. I know who I like, and it is absolutely impossible to empathize!" After finishing speaking, she was still a little angry, and she stretched out her hand to pinch

Huo Qingzhi "Don't talk about it in the future."

Seeing the other party nodding, she let go of her hand, and saw Huo Qingzhi's fingers sticking to her cheek, her eyes were slightly sad and said: "You are so capable, you dare to pinch me."

Song Gougou immediately put the criminal paw behind his back, shook his head and denied: "Is there any! I don't have it! Don't talk nonsense!"

Huo Qingzhi smiled and said nothing, and the two went upstairs together. Song Yuran habitually took out the key.

The apartment is double-locked with a password and a key, but she is still used to using the key because she is worried about leaving fingerprints on the electronic password keyboard.

There was only one key. When opening the door, Song Yuran stopped, and suddenly turned to look at Huo Qingzhi.

"?"

"The password is your birthday." She said suddenly.

"??" Huo Qingzhi was stunned for a moment, and blurted out: "I didn't ask you." "I

know, it doesn't conflict with what I want to tell you." Someone Song said confidently. Time is short, but the separation is only temporary. During the period of their respective development, she must give Huo Qingzhi enough sense of security, and her efforts are meaningful.

At least, she doesn't want the other party to tease her relationship with other colleagues.

"You are welcome to check in at any time." Song Yuran said confidently, and Huo Qingzhi replied, "I'm not that free." Judging

from the upward arc of Huo Qingzhi's mouth, it was still very useful.

The supermarket near the apartment has launched the delivery function of fresh meat and vegetables. Most of the previous supermarkets delivered daily necessities or snacks that are convenient for transportation, and rarely delivered vegetables.

Song Yuran made the reservation the day before, and the people in the supermarket had already delivered the fresh ingredients in the morning, and she just stuffed them into the refrigerator together with the bag before going out.

So what Huo Qingzhi saw was a large red bag after opening the refrigerator door, and Song Yuran struggled to take them out of it.

She was surprised: "Why do you buy so many vegetables?"

"Eat it!" Song Yuran said, "I also bought fruit, you wait for me outside first, I will make you a fruit platter, you can rest your stomach ."

Since she said today that she was going to cook for Huo Qingzhi, she half-pushed and half-coaxed Huo Qingzhi out of the kitchen, rolled up her sleeves and put on her apron to prepare for a big fight.

Cherries are on the market this season, and cherries account for more than half of the fruit platter. She also made a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

He brought the glass of orange juice to Huo Qingzhi as if offering a treasure, and said expectantly, "Try the orange juice to see if it tastes good. I squeezed it with two oranges. It should be pretty good." Under her expectant eyes, Huo

Qing Zhizhi took a sip and frowned slightly, "Well, it's delicious." "

That's good." Song Yuran immediately laughed, and took out the TV remote control from the drawer and put it in her hand, "I'll do it. It's dinner, you watch TV by yourself, it will be ready soon! Remember to eat the fruit."

Someone Song went back to the kitchen, Huo Qingzhi looked away, the car in the fruit plate was full and transparent on the surface drops of water.

She twisted a fruit handle, put the plump flesh into her mouth, and bit down. The cherries were juicy and sweet. Taking advantage of this gap, she looked at the living room.

As far as the eye can see, the desktop is spotless, but there is a thin layer of dust on the counter top under the TV, and there is also a thin layer of dust on other places that are not often touched.

It's not difficult to infer that Song Yuran usually walks around after work, basically sitting on the sofa, and doesn't have much time to watch TV for entertainment, let alone cleaning.

Even the furniture is brought in by the apartment, so there is no atmosphere of life, and it looks very deserted.

I have lived in this house for more than half a month.

She walked to the balcony. Song Yuran would usually plant some potted plants on the balcony, which can improve the air quality and be good for the eyes. When moving, these potted plants were brought here.

It's just that compared with before, perhaps because there is no time to take care of it, even the leaves in the potted plants are wilting.

Song Yuran in the kitchen was cutting meat, and her hair was getting in the way because she forgot to tie it up. She wanted to do it, but her hands were covered with grease, so she couldn't do it.

Gently wrapping her hair with one hand, and running the other hand through her hair, Song Yu turned her head subconsciously. The other party predicted her move, the hair between the fingers loosened, and the raised hand was still in place.

Song Yuran turned her head, and the tip of her nose touched her wrist without warning.

She blinked her eyes, and looked at Huo Qingzhi without blinking, and the other party did the same. The atmosphere stagnated at this moment.

There was still a faint scent of perfume on the inside of the wrist, which Song Yuran was used to, but it was a little different, mixed with some refreshing mint.

She pursed her lips, her throat slid up and down uncontrollably, then slowly raised her jaw, and kissed Huo Qingzhi's wrist.

118

It was just a light kiss, and the smell of perfume in the nose quickly shrank back.

"Don't make trouble." Huo Qingzhi said softly, "I'll tie your hair for you."

Song Yuran responded with a smile, and turned around to let Huo Qingzhi tie her hair.

The long hair that got in the way was quickly tied up, Huo Qingzhi paused, and tied the ponytail into a round ball.

Paired with Song Yuran's innocent face, it's so cute.

Huo Qingzhi rolled up his sleeves, exposing his fair forearms, and asked, "What else do you want to wash?"

Song Yuran wanted to refuse, but she was worried that it would be time for dinner after she finished cooking, so she took the dishwashing dish away. Give her the work.

I bought a lot of ingredients, obviously more than one meal, this was Song Yuran's careful plan, and at night he had an excuse for Huo Qingzhi to stay for dinner.

The two of them worked together to have lunch before one o'clock in the afternoon. They cooked three dishes and one soup. The portion of each dish was just right, so they could eat without feeling full.

Could it be possible to calm down and have a meal together? Song Yuran asked about the development of the company recently.

She was very surprised to learn that Huo Qingzhi had bought back the shares held by Lu Deng at the original price. "Is it so easy for Lu Deng to

let go? Didn't he not want to let go of the high price before?" "Do

you remember the crew we campaigned for costume sponsorship?"

Changed actors, and in the end, many first-line actors participated in the cast."

"Then it won't be a fight between gods?" Song Yuran was overjoyed, "The more actors have fans, the stronger their ability to bring goods, and even the brand of toilet paper you use can be picked for you It's clean! When the TV series airs, many people will definitely buy the same style of clothing, with a modern background and a professional counterpart!" "

Nowadays, traffic is king. By the way, this is a free first-line endorsement price advertisement!"

"You think so, and Luden certainly thinks so too." "

Then he is willing to let you redeem the shares, is it a condition for clothing sponsorship?

" The details are designed by us." Huo Qingzhi paused, "Of course, there is another reason why I agree to the transaction." "When the

TV series comes out, if you want to take advantage of the IP, you must use marketing to create momentum. In this respect, Luden is better than us. Strong, and it can save a public relations fee."

Song Yuran admired it, and was worried that Luden would want to target Jane Eyre, but now kills two birds with one stone, even if Luden wants to acquire Watson after the shares are redeemed, it will only be more difficult .

The two finished their lunch while chatting, and Song Yuran had no plans for what to do next. They used to be at home, and after eating on weekends, they either watched TV or took a nap, or went out on a date.

After being busy for more than half a month, it was rare to meet Huo Qingzhi. Song Yuran didn't want to go out because there were too many light bulbs outside. She thought for a while and suggested, " Want to

watch a movie?"

"What movie? "

Less movies.

"How about this one?" What was displayed on the screen was a literary and artistic romance film with a fairly high rating, the point being that the cover was shot beautifully.

I didn't sleep well last night and got up early today. Huo Qingzhi was actually a little sleepy. She glanced at the screen and replied in a lack of interest: "It's okay." "Then watch this.

" I clicked in, just pressed full screen, and a window popped out.

[This is a VIP exclusive video, please recharge]

"" The person involved was speechless and embarrassed. She has never used a TV since she moved here. How could she expect to encounter such a scene, and said with a sneer: "Wait a minute, I'm going to be a member ."

"Use mine."

Mr. Huo generously shared the film and television membership, and the movie officially started.

At first, both of them could sit on the sofa properly, watching and watching, Song Yu was tired from sitting, and leaned in Huo Qingzhi's direction.

She didn't pay attention to the content of the movie, she was absent-minded, just thinking about how to approach Huo Qingzhi 'naturally'.

After achieving the goal, in order to divert the other party's attention, she asked, "Is it good-looking?"

Huo Qingzhi replied with a reluctant 'it's okay'.

The fruit plate on the table was empty at some point, and the drink cup was also empty.

"I'm going to wash some more fruit. Do you want to drink orange juice? Or a glass of apple juice?"

Huo Qingzhi waved his hand and refused, "Give me a glass of water."

Song Yuran said yes, but he still wanted to squeeze a glass of juice. Put the plates and glasses into the kitchen.

After staying in it for a while, she brought out a glass of fresh fruit juice, and was about to speak, when she saw Huo Qingzhi lying on the sofa, half curled up and falling asleep.

It turned out to be sleepy.

She walked over on tiptoe, put things on the table, and then walked on tiptoe to the bedroom.

I took out a blanket from the closet, put it in front of my nose and sniffed it. Fortunately, I put it away after washing it before, and there was a faint smell of laundry detergent on it, not a musty smell.

Her movements were very light, and she covered Huo Qingzhi with the blanket, but the blanket just fell on him and woke her up.

Huo Qingzhi only half-opened his eyes, opened and closed them slightly, and then closed them again.

"Do you want to go to bed and sleep?" Song Yuran's voice was extremely soft, for fear that it would wake people up completely if they were louder.

Huo Qingzhi shook his head gently, and murmured: "Sleep for an hour..."

Song Yuran no longer forced himself, took a pillow, gently lifted her face, and placed the pillow under her neck to make it easier to fall asleep.

Then I adjusted the blanket and covered it completely from top to bottom. I accidentally touched Huo Qingzhi's instep halfway and felt cool.

The sound of the TV was still going on, but it was much quieter. Song Yuran took out a hot water bottle, heated it and placed it by her feet. After doing all this, she concentrated on watching the movie.

This time Huo Qingzhi fell into a deep sleep. When she opened her eyes, she saw the back in front of her. She was leaning against the sofa and sitting on the tiles.

Huo Qingzhi blinked her eyes and gradually became sober. She stretched out her hand, curled her slender fingers, and wrapped her hair into a bun.

She could feel the other person's physical reflex froze, and quickly relaxed, letting herself brush her hair.

Looking down, the neckline is loose at the back, and the beautiful light pink gland marks on the back of the neck are half exposed, exuding a small amount of pheromone that makes her feel at ease.

Huo Qingzhi felt that she was unconscious, so she pursed her lower lip, and suddenly wrapped her arms around Song Yuran's shoulders, leaning her body forward and resting her forehead on the back of her neck.

"What's the matter?" Song Yuran asked softly, and at the same time put one hand on the back of Huo Qingzhi's hand, "Did you have a nightmare?" "How long have I been

asleep?"

"Not an hour."

Huo Qingzhi slowly let go of his hand, Song Yuran turned to look at her, didn't speak, just watched her quietly.

The sun shines in from the balcony in the winter afternoon, even though he is not standing in the sun, Song Yuran can still feel the warmth in his heart.

Just looking at Huo Qingzhi in front of his eyes, this feeling became stronger and stronger, and his heart seemed to be filled with something.

She reached out her hand to brush away the broken hair falling from the side of Huo Qingzhi's face, when suddenly there was a rapid call ringtone.

It's her cell phone.

Song Yuran frowned, and stood up reluctantly, "I have a call, find my phone."

Seeing the caller's remarks, Song Yuran had a very bad premonition, and sure enough, her brows could kill flies after answering the call.

"That..." She faltered, "The company's phone number, let's go back to the company for a meeting, there is an urgent matter to deal with."

Huo Qingzhi sat up from the sofa and stroked his hair, "Well, I also I'm going back."

"Hey!" Song Yuran subconsciously stopped her, but after stopping her, she was a little at a loss, and she didn't know when she would be back when she went back to the company for a meeting, and it was not good for Huo Qingzhi to have no time to wait for her.

"Take a nap first, and go back after you've had enough sleep, anyway, you know about the access control."

So to speak, Song Yuran asked Huo Qingzhi to stay and sleep before going back, while he grabbed the car keys and coat and went out to the company .

After a good weekend, she was able to go on a date with her sweetheart, but she came out of work and stabbed her, which made her feel very depressed.

When I arrived at the company, I found that the leaders of other departments had also come, all of them looked dazed, and some of them were brought back from family gatherings.

The battle was quite big, which made Song Yuran very uneasy.

She looked around, but she didn't see Chen Qiu, thinking she was still lying in the hospital for transfusion.

As a result, as soon as she finished speaking, she saw Chen Qiu rushing back. Because she had just come out of the hospital, her face was still haggard, and she didn't know how she got food poisoning.

When everyone is here, the meeting begins.

The theme is still about Lanke, and the content is somewhat beyond Song Yuran's preset.

She thought that Lanke wanted to be the second Pintao.com, but she didn't expect to launch a self-operated store suddenly today. The price of each piece of clothing in the self-operated store is as low as 199, and the winter coat is only 399.

Not only one or two models, dozens of models were launched in the store at low prices, and they were sold like crazy for a while, and the turnover in just half a day after the launch was roughly estimated to be over one million yuan.

Such a reform undoubtedly attracted Lei Hai's attention, as well as an unprecedented sense of crisis.

After stating the premise of the meeting, Lei Hai said: "Let's talk about your views on Lanke.

" He is famous for being affordable, but now he is doing a good job, directly making a loss-making business. Consumers have never seen such a battle, so they are crazy about buying." "

I think so, we should kill Lanke in its infancy while it is just getting started. "Another leader said richly: "Isn't it just a discount? We can do the same." "Yes , we can get something like a cash coupon, and the order can be deducted directly, as long as the program calculates it correctly and can compare its price." It's still low, our website has tens of thousands of styles of clothes alone, which is not as rich as Lanke's dozens of styles? Tens of thousands vs. dozens, I won't say which advantage is more obvious." The people below had different opinions, and Lei Hai turned his attention to Song Yuran who has not spoken all this time. "Xiao Song, I entrusted you with the matter of Lanke. Now that there is a wave of unrest and another wave, I want to hear your opinion." Song Yuran, whose name was called, sat up straight and calmly said: "It's like this , Mr. Lei, I have thought about the coupon issue that Mr. Mi just raised, but it doesn't apply to the current situation, so I'm still looking for a suitable solution." Mr. Mi's face was not very good when he was stepped on , "Why is it inappropriate, you will refute it, and you don't know how to solve the problem." " I just thought the idea of ​​the discount before was inappropriate, because we can't predict when the discount for Lanke new user registration will end, in case he wants to After a few months, it would be a bit overkill for us to launch coupons. Now that Lanke has launched a self-operated store, it is not inappropriate, but it is completely impossible to use discounts to attract attention." Lei Hai asked: "What do you say ? Song Yuran projected the laptop screen onto the curtain, then stood up, picked up the laser pointer on the table, and pointed at the screen on the curtain.

"Lanke launched a self-operated store this time. Needless to say, what does a self-operated store mean? Since it is a store opened by itself, it means that Lanke has a first-hand source of goods on hand, and the probability of this shipment is also Self-produced and self-sold. As we all know, although the price of clothing is expensive, its cost is low, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a huge profit." "I probably looked at the dozens of

clothing on the shelves of the self-operated store, and roughly estimated the price of each clothing. The cost is a few dollars lower than its price, and you can earn some hard work after excluding the free shipping fee. The worst thing is that you don't make any money, and it's not to the point of 'losing money and giving up profits'." " But One advantage of its purpose is that it can quickly open up the clothing market. If Lanke wanted to imitate us at the beginning, now its goal is very clear, that is, to sell clothing, and other categories of stores are just incidental. " Lanke has a first-hand source of goods on hand, and it sells its own goods. Even if the price is lowered, it can guarantee that it will not lose money. But we are different. We are the middleman between sellers and buyers. " Want to launch coupons? So where do the discounts for coupons come from? Now that Pintao.com is not yet fully developed, I can guarantee that if we find merchants and ask them to lower prices to cooperate with us in our activities, I think 80% will be rejected. , no one wants to make less money." " Then, the price difference of the coupons can only be paid by our website, and the result is that the merchant sells one, and we lose the price difference of one coupon." " So, in this way The activities can only be postponed in the future, and the merchants are willing to cooperate with us and willingly lower prices, that is a win-win situation." "Our shopping website has everything, diversification, and rich categories. Surprise attack, avoiding direct conflict is the best." "Avoiding doesn't mean we don't take any action, but we have to start from other aspects..." "Which aspect?" "..." Song Yuran was silent, "This I haven't figured it out yet..." "Within three days, I want to get an effective operation plan." Lei Hai said in an uncompromising tone.

The pressure came to Song Yuran's side again, but what else could the humble worker say other than accepting this task with tears in his eyes.

After the meeting came out, it was already dark outside, Song Yuran sighed heavily, it was originally a beautiful day, but unexpectedly he was arrested again.

Originally, at this point, they should be able to have dinner together at home, but now it is estimated that Huo Qingzhi has already gone back.

She glanced at her phone, and there were 0 unread messages, which was really disappointing.

The car drove to the downstairs of the apartment. After getting out of the car, Song Yuran subconsciously looked up to find the window of his own house. It was pitch black.

It means that there is no one at home, and it also means that Huo Qingzhi has gone back.

That's right, it's all over, if you don't go back, why don't you just stay at home and face the wall?

Song Yuran dragged his tired body upstairs, checked the time when he opened the door, it was close to seven o'clock in the evening.

As soon as she had a sense of time, her stomach growled in a timely manner, but she came back empty-handed and didn't bring anything to eat, and she originally wanted to eat stewed ribs tonight, but now she doesn't want to do it anymore.

She opened the door, and the room was pitch black, reminding her that Huo Qingzhi had gone back.

I feel a little empty in my heart.

After changing her shoes and walking in, for some reason, she felt that there was something different in the house, and the air was much fresher, but she couldn't tell what it was, and she looked around and couldn't find any difference.

Her eyes suddenly froze, and several dishes sealed with plastic wrap were placed on the dining table, including the ribs she wanted to eat.

Due to time, white water mist adhered to the plastic wrap.

A post-it note was pressed underneath.

The above is a familiar font, only four words.

--eat on time.

119

    Seeing the dinner that Huo Qingzhi cooked for her, he dispelled the exhaustion from work and felt relieved.

She took off the plastic wrap on the face, and there were quite a few dishes. She guessed that Huo Qingzhi wanted to have dinner with her, but he came back late.

I could feel the temperature with my fingertips, and a guess flashed in my heart that Huo Qingzhi should not have gone far.

When she came back, she saw a car that was driven out that was very similar to Huo Qingzhi's. Her heart tightened, she took out her mobile phone and called the other party.

As soon as the phone was connected, she asked, "Have you gone back? I'm home, do you want to come back and have dinner with me?"

Huo Qingzhi replied, "I'm almost home, eat by yourself."

" No." Song Yuran's attitude was firm, and her tone was a little eager: "The dishes are ready, we will eat together when you come back."

Then, she got up from the dining chair and grabbed the car keys on the table, "If you don't want to move, then I will go I'll pick you up."

The other end was silent, Song Yuran had already passed the sofa, tilting her head with her mobile phone in her hands, while putting on the coat she had just taken off.

As soon as she walked to the door and was about to open it, she heard the other party say, "You're not in the right mood." "

Why are you so insisting that I go back to eat?"

Song Yuran paused, grabbed the handle and unconsciously tightened it, she lowered her head, "I don't know."

After a few seconds of silence, she slowly let go of the handle and leaned against the door panel. Huo Qingzhi's question just now was like pouring a basin of water to calm her down.

She looked up at the porch light, and exhaled slowly: "Yes, I was flustered... just now." "I

saw your car when I came back, and we just happened to stagger." She unconsciously clenched the edge of the phone, "Just now... The sudden thought is that we missed it... well, I admit that I am thinking wildly again."

The other end laughed lightly, and pointed out: "If you have the heart, you will not miss it."

"..." Song Yuran let go of the tense breath in her heart. After hearing the subtext, she slowly lowered her head and stared at her toes, "Oh..."

Huo Qingzhi said, "Still eating?

" Remembering that I was still hungry, I immediately cheered up: "Eat now!"

"I set the rice to keep warm. When the dishes are cold, I use the microwave to heat them up. There is soup in the kitchen." "

Okay~" Song Yuran walked into the kitchen and glanced at the food. Seeing the soup pot on the stove, she walked over slowly, looking for something to say: "What kind of soup?

"

Can't laugh or cry: "This is too much to cook, when will I eat it..." "Pour it

out if you can't finish

it." "That's no good, I want to drink them all! There is not a drop left." Said Then, she had already taken the cutlery, filled a bowl of soup, and deliberately drank the soup into the microphone, making a sucking sound.

At the end, he still didn't forget to say: "Bajibaji, it's really delicious."

Mr. Huo on the other end was a little speechless, rolled his eyes and said that he was going to hang up the phone, and someone Song stalked her so hard that he let her eat with him, even though it was only for a single To eat.

Song Yuran put the phone on the table, turned on the speakerphone, and chatted with Huo Qingzhi while eating.

Speaking of the content of today's meeting, she sighed, "I have to work overtime again these days, and now there are many shopping websites, one of which is gradually rising, and the momentum is not small, which makes Mr. Lei very anxious , let me hand over the plan to him within three days."

Huo Qingzhi didn't know anything about her work, so she could only give a little blunt cheer and comfort.

"You talked about the live broadcast that day. I've been thinking about it for the past few days. I think it can be developed..." Song Yuran hadn't finished speaking when the doorbell rang.

She raised her eyes to look in the direction of the door, and said unexpectedly: "This is really new. It's been a long time since I moved in and no one has knocked on my door. It can't be a bad person, can it?"

"There are several security guards patrolling in your community, how could there be bad guys." Huo Qingzhi paused, "Since you have guests, I'll hang up first." "Don't!" She said anxiously, "It won't be anything

important I guess the next door asked me to borrow soy sauce, don't hang up, I'll open the door and have a look."

Huo Qingzhi didn't speak, it was a tacit consent.

Song Yuran put down his chopsticks, and the mobile phone was left on the table without mute, nor did he turn off the speakerphone.

When he walked to the door, he looked through the cat's eyes first, saw that it was Chen Qiu, and quickly opened the door unexpectedly.

"Mr. Chen?" Song Yuran was surprised, "Why are you free? Are you feeling better?"

Chen Qiu's complexion was a little better than what he saw at the company during the day, but he was still a little pale. A lot of sins.

"It's better." Chen Qiu smiled reluctantly, "I got an IV in the hospital and prescribed some medicine when I came back. I'm basically fine." "Oh."

Chen

Qiu took out a stack of banknotes and said, "I asked I went to the doctor, it was you who helped me to go through the procedures, this is the medical expenses you helped me pay in advance, thank you."

As soon as he saw the ticket, Song became a fan of money in seconds, the corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably, and he said enthusiastically: "It's okay, it's okay, I'm busy talking, Mr. Chen, come in and sit for a while, it's okay for us to stand and talk at the door." Chen Qiu

wanted to take off his shoes when he entered the door, Song Yuran immediately said: "Don't take it off, don't take it off, anyway, it's been a long time since I cleaned it. So particular."

"Isn't it?" Chen Qiu said, "I think you should have finished cleaning today, the smell of the cleaner is exactly the same as my house, and the smell hasn't dissipated."

Song Yuran was stunned for a moment, and she said something was wrong, It turned out that the taste was different from usual, and the thin ash on the furniture was gone.

Chen Qiu had already taken off his shoes and walked into the room. "The grace of saving my life" is indeed not just a light thank you, the occasion should be more serious.

Just as he was about to speak, he saw the dining table in the living room. On the table were several attractive dishes, and the rice in the bowl was only half eaten. "Are you still eating?" Chen Qiu said, "It seems that

I came at the wrong time, next time."

Have you eaten yet? How about eating together? There are quite a lot of dishes."

"No need." Chen Qiu shook his head, with a slightly embarrassed expression, "I can only eat clear soup with little water these days." "

Speaking of this... ..." Song Yuran was sincerely curious: "How can you get food poisoning so well?"

Speaking of this, Chen Qiu was even more embarrassed, but she still told her the reason. She wanted to learn a dish according to the online tutorial, but the dish was not cooked, so she ate it Something went wrong and went to the hospital.

Song Yuran thought about all the sad things in her life, so as not to laugh out loud, she coughed softly, "Well, Mr. Chen, you will gain wisdom by eating a pit, and you will cook well in the future." Chen Qiu's eyes

fell On that table of meals, "Did you cook all of these? The appearance is very good, and your cooking skills are very good." "

No." Song raised his head slightly proudly, "My girlfriend gave I did it!"

"Girlfriend?" Hearing this word, Chen Qiu subconsciously glanced at the living room, as if checking if there was a third person in the room, seeing through what she was thinking, Song Yuran replied: "She's going back, let's go You made me dinner before, and you still cook so much, you treat me like a pig." It

sounded like a complaint, but in fact it was showing off its sweetness, and it still forcibly sprinkled dog food.

After hearing this, Chen Qiu nodded, thanked her very solemnly, handed over the advance medical expenses to her and wanted to go back.

Before leaving, Song Yuran served Chen Qiu a large bowl of corn rib soup, with the selfish intention of letting the other party share it with him so as not to waste it.

Back at the dinner table, she turned on the screen, and the call with Huo Qingzhi continued.

"Are you still there?"

The other end responded with a "hmm" through his nasal cavity.

Someone Song was very happy, "You should have heard the person who came just now, the director of the department next door to our company, who came to pay me back. Her complexion is not very good, you cooked too much soup, I was afraid that I would not be able to drink it." After finishing, I served her a bowl, which happened to be good for mending. Let me tell you, you won't be angry, right?" "

I have nothing to be angry about." Huo Qingzhi wrote lightly: "You spread love like this, don't be afraid Your single colleague likes you?"

Song Yuran laughed, "Thank you for thinking so highly of me."

Feeling the silence on the other side, she restrained her smile and said, "I've made it clear that I have a sweetheart. It's none of my business, I can't control it. Besides, don't think so deeply, okay, you heard the conversation just now, and you are just ordinary colleagues." "How, is my answer satisfactory?" Mr. Huo held

his

hand With a gesture, he reluctantly said: "It's not satisfactory."

"Then I'll change it for you." Song Yuran cleared his throat, learned from a TV series he had watched before, and said, "Huo Qingzhi! I'll announce you! My brain hurts me Every cell in my whole body is talking about you! I only want you in my life!" The

strange accent and emphasis successfully made the person on the other side laugh, "You are enough, you speak strangely."

Someone Hippie smiled and replied, "It's not surprising that you like it."

The call continued until Song Yuran fell asleep, but she went to bed early even though it was the weekend. There was no other reason, and she had to work overtime at the company tomorrow, so she had to be energetic.

Xu Shi had been listening to Huo Qingzhi's voice before going to bed. Song Yuran, who hadn't slept well after moving, slept very comfortably for a long time, and even had a sweet dream.

However, sweet dreams are always accompanied by disturbing alarm clock ringtones.

Song Yuran didn't expect that he invited his department colleagues to dinner, and let them return their favor so quickly. After several managers were notified to work overtime on Sunday, the expressions on their faces in the company were heavier than going to the grave.

"Okay, let's not talk nonsense, this time I asked you to work overtime, mainly because Mr. Lei gave us a task." Song Yuran opened the temporary ppt, "It's still about Lanke, do you know about Lanke's activities yesterday? "

I know." One of them said, "The clothes are very cheap, even my mother who doesn't surf the Internet knows, and asked me to buy some for her." "That's right, yesterday's

promotion, today I don't surf the Internet Everyone knows about it, look at their marketing." Song Yuran knocked on the table, "The plan that was given to you at the last meeting, I will give it to me now." "I haven't had time to change it yet." The people below immediately complained

.

"Okay then." Song Yuran took a step back, "If you have any good suggestions, let's talk about it."

A team leader raised his hand: "Mr. Song, the coupon proposal proposed by our team is actually feasible, why not How about trying?"

Song Yuran had no choice but to repeat what was said in yesterday's meeting.

"To sum up, now we need to avoid price wars, find another way, and provide some fresh and sustainable ways to retain consumers, instead of just thinking about how to get discounts." "Everyone speaks freely, and it is a relaxed chat.

" Mr. Song did not forget to give a candy, "After the meeting is over, please have a good lunch at noon."

After observing the dinner, Song Yuran accurately grasped the commonality of everyone. They are all young people, and food can obviously stimulate enthusiasm. One said: "Let me tell you, please hire a spokesperson. It's absolutely

fresh, and it can attract fans to sell."

Similarly, there are many kinds of single category, if you are looking for a celebrity endorsement, what product should the celebrity take to take pictures?" "I

think so, asking a celebrity to ask for so much money is better than giving out coupons, which is really good for consumers. But Mr. Song said that it's not the time yet, so he came back."

The people below had different opinions, and everyone thought it was reasonable, and the originally quiet meeting room became a morning market.

After a long debate with no results, a self-defeating voice sounded: "Since it is so expensive to invite a celebrity to endorse, we can create a star." It will take time..."

"Wait." Song Yuran interrupted them, "Xia Xing's idea is good, we can start from this aspect." "

Huh????"

"No, boss, you know that an ordinary person becomes a big star How long will it take? Making stars is not our strong point."

"Nonono." Song Yuran shook his index finger, "Did you forget? There are countless stores doing live broadcasts, each with at least one anchor. Is it not enough for us to choose a favorite?"

Song Yuran told them the general direction, and then asked them to refine it, and each group submitted a detailed plan and selected the best.

The former designer of Party B, who had been abused countless times, said with emotion: It feels so good to not have to think about making plans.

120

    Lanke's self-operated store promotions are continuing, and it means sustainable development, which makes Song Yuran more sure that he should not use coupons to compete with him.

She realized that the main reason why Pintao's anchors did not develop as she expected.

With the rapid development of science and technology in modern society, all kinds of tricks emerge in an endless stream on the Internet, allowing everyone to express themselves.

But here is different, the information is not so developed, and the anchor in the live broadcast room is no different from the shopping guide in the store for consumers. When the novelty comes up, they will shop impulsively, and their enthusiasm will cool down quickly.

"You still want to add a new section?" Lei Hai looked at the preliminary plan she handed in, his face was not bright, "You held back for three days, just come up with this for me? You don't know what our main business is Are you still spending this energy on building the community?"

"Boss Lei." Song Yuran stood up straight, "We can't compete with prices under the current situation, so we have to find another way to start from other aspects. We now focus on shopping on Pintao.com. Master, consumers can only write in the evaluation whether the product they bought is good or not. So I thought that if I can add a community section, it can post photos and videos just like the circle of friends, and buyers and sellers can share their own opinions in it. From my experience, I think it will be a good way out." "

Then when the time comes, the sellers will write negative reviews on the products? It's not the merchants that will be affected." "

Boss Lei, have you ever chased stars?"

Lei Hai shook his head.

"Do you know that some star fan clubs are actually run by people from the star studio? They only let fans see what they want to see."

Lei Hai raised his hand with some interest, "sitting and said "

Of course, the community section mainly serves shops and merchants. Nowadays, many consumers have a pure view of anchors, just like salesmen who sell things. We should help merchants improve the image of anchors and create a rich people. Design, so as to attract fans. With a stable fan base, the ability to bring goods will definitely improve."

Lei Hai frowned slightly, as if he was digesting her words, he was a little confused, but he didn't know where to start asking.

"How about this, Mr. Lei, we can create a community section first, and then choose a business anchor to focus on packaging. If it works, I think other businesses will follow suit." "Is this feasible?" Lei Hai hesitated

.

Song Yuran, who has been surfing the Internet for more than ten years, promises: "I will do it myself, I will definitely do it!" "

Then whose anchor do you want to find?" Lei Hai paused, "We have a few high-quality businesses that we focus on cooperation with."

Target Song Yuran Naturally, it was chosen, but the purpose should not be too obvious, she replied: "The priority category is clothing, clothing is daily necessities, and it is also the largest sales volume on our website, and it should be better displayed than other hardware, books, etc. "

As soon as this person opened his mouth, Lei Hai could guess the smallness in her heart, and cooperated with her to ask: "Then, which one do you think? Tell me the reason." "I'm not familiar with

other brands, you have to ask me , I can only answer Jane Eyre. You also know that I worked under Mr. Huo before, and I am familiar with the operation situation. First of all, there is no abnormality in the financial aspect. She values ​​the development of e-commerce, and I think she will be willing to cooperate with us."

Lei Hai smiled and said, "You have your own selfish intentions

, don't you ?" The most important job is to run the website well."

"You know it." Lei Hai paused and said, "Since I let you sit in this position, it shows that I can trust you. You can take this plan back and refine it. Regarding the function of the board, go back and discuss it with Chen Qiu, and the two departments will come up with a detailed joint plan."

Receiving Lei Hai's nod, Song Yuran came out of the office, stretched, and decided to make a big effort.

After hearing her thoughts, Chen Qiu seemed a little confused.

"It is not difficult for you to add a community section, but it is a bit difficult if you want to rely on the community to compete with other websites for real money and discounts. Moreover, it will take time to develop after the community is launched. Since it is mainly about communication, it needs a lot of As far as I know, many consumers do not have the habit of evaluating when shopping."

"I have considered this, if the board can be launched smoothly, our department will set up a separate team, mainly responsible for disguising consumers to evaluate products." After thinking for a while, Song Yuran said, "That's what I think. Let's pack a big anchor, and then raise a few review blogger accounts, and be active in our community section." "Anchor? Is it from a business? Don't

you If you want to find one from our company, what can we sell?" "

Of course not, we will screen the brands that are willing to cooperate with our marketing among the merchants we cooperate with. I am currently considering the clothing category, which has a lot of room to play." Chen

Qiu As expected of a department director with rich work experience, she has a detailed understanding of all the situations in the community sector. After thinking about it for nearly a minute and considering the risks, she decided to make this plan with her.

"Then Mr. Song, regarding the packaging of the anchor, is there any brand you are considering?"

"Yes." Song Yuran replied without hesitation: "My first choice is Jane Eyre."

Chen Qiu paused for a few seconds and said: "Is it the company you worked for before?"

Song Yuran nodded, and Chen Qiu quickly continued: "I think there is a more suitable brand for us to package. Of course, the reason for passing Jane Eyre is not because you have worked with this company before." Avoid suspicion."

"Mr. Song, you know that there are many merchants we work closely with. The clothing category is not limited to the Jane Eyre brand. There are other well-known brands. I think it will be more suitable, at least it will be easier for us to promote. " Chen Qiu is often rational, Song Yuran also guessed this, she was silent for a while, and said: "In terms of popularity, Jane Eyre is indeed not as good as the first-tier brands, but Mr. Chen, do you think the first-tier brands will be fully willing to cooperate with us? ?" "If it can boost sales, I don't think big brands will have trouble with money."

"Okay." Song Yuran sighed, and could only turn to say: "The packaging content involves marketing, and you may need to shoot the production workshop, the company's interior, or even some more private workplaces. Can it let you in easily?"

"I chose Jane Eyre simply because I think it can fully match my work, and I don't want to give others a chance to make money, and I have to timidly make reports and make appointments for everything." "Then are you sure about Jane Eyre

? Can you cooperate 100%?" Chen Qiu asked.

Song Yuran was choked up at once, she hadn't told Huo Qingzhi about this thought yet, now that she was asked by Chen Qiu, she couldn't answer it for a while.

Although she knew that there was a high probability that Huo Qingzhi would be willing to cooperate, she could not give Chen Qiu affirmation without the consent.

"Look, Mr. Song, you don't know." Chen Qiu twitched his lips helplessly, "Let's conceive the community section first. If we want to operate it, it will take at least half a month to go online.

" It took a few days to write a perfect plan, and after obtaining Lei Hai's consent, the new community section was officially included in the work log.

Of course, Song Yuran didn't understand the work that required the operation of the background technical department. What she could do was to make preparations in advance.

For this reason, 7 people were specially selected from the department to form a community group. These 7 people all have a common characteristic, that is, they are young and some have just become full-time professionals.

A mobile phone was issued by hand, and the job content was to enter the live broadcast rooms of various businesses, watch the excitement, and swipe the barrage.

The people in the live broadcast room complained endlessly, but the colleagues in other groups were jealous that they could be so 'free'.

"Stop yelling, it's almost done." A colleague spat: "I want to be like you playing with your mobile phone at work every day. I woke up laughing in my dreams. Unfortunately, I was not selected."

"Do you think watching the live broadcast is not tiring?" The group members complained: "You know, I enter different live broadcast rooms every day and play different roles in it. Sometimes I am a divorced middle-aged alpha with a baby, or A stingy single beta who can't find a partner with a meager salary, and sometimes a passionate omega with a lot of flair, I'm almost split." "

Huh?" The colleague wondered: "Why are you doing these things?"

" You need to scan the barrage, and there is a prescribed number of posts per day."

"Can't you get deducted?"

"It's not deducted." The member paused, and suddenly smiled cheaply: "Yeah, since there is no deducted money, I will Forget about being lazy and sending a few dozen less today."

Just as she finished speaking, a rolled-up document tapped lightly on the top of her head, and a familiar voice sounded behind her: "Lazy again, and so blatant."

The man turned his head , Seeing that it was Song Yuran, he could only smile bitterly, "Hey... Mr. Song..." "

That Mr. Song, I'll go back first." When the colleague saw the leader coming, he found an excuse to slip away in a hurry, and gave her Throwing a schadenfreude smile.

"You're the only one in the rest area?" Song Yuran glanced at the coffee shop on the 8th floor, and there were not many people coming to work to fish.

"Call all six of them up, and I'll treat you to coffee."

"Okay!" The member said immediately, and after sending a summoning message in the group, he looked at the half-drunk coffee on his table, and was a little obsequious Smiling: "Boss Song, I bought coffee myself..."

"You can order another cup."

The members happily went to order, Song Yuran sat down on the sofa, looked at her back and shook her head, it seemed that she had just graduated The young man has good energy.

Soon, other members of the group came up. Song Yuran personally selected the members of this group. It had been formed for several days. She stared at them for a long time.

"Why don't you give your team a name."

"Okay!" Someone responded immediately, but they discussed it in a hurry, and they didn't know each other well, and they still didn't come to a conclusion in the end.

So one person suggested: "President Song, just get us one."

"Me?" Song Yuran hesitated and said, "I'll name it Fei."

"It's okay, it's okay!" He began to boo.

Song Yuran thought for a moment, stared at the seven people, "Then Dragon Ball." "

..." The atmosphere suddenly fell silent.

"Or, gourd baby? There are exactly seven of them." Director Song said, "You choose one."

Several people looked at each other, and finally chose the latter.

"We gourd baby, we are going to save grandpa."

"Since we are gourd baby, then Director Song is 'grandpa'!" "

..." Song Yuran was helpless and funny, "It's up to you."

She restrained her expression a little and said sternly : "Have you been watching the live broadcast for a week? How do you feel?"

The eldest child said, "It's not good, it just feels like buying vegetables in the vegetable market, and a group of aunts are robbing vegetables." The

second child said, "I tried to talk to The anchor chatted about family affairs, but he has been promoting his products and ignored me at all."

Song

Yuran integrated this feedback and said: "We will launch a community section next week, and then we will raise a few review blogger accounts , I bought some things, every category is available, and I bought 7 of the same style for each item, Xiao Wang will send it to you later, take it back and experience it." A voice came out: "Is it free?

"

" Hmm." Song Yuran nodded, "There are a lot of them in a big box, and there are also snacks. You can eat whatever you want, but there is a task. After the experience, I have to write down my experience. I will start from several aspects. I will talk about it later. I will send you the format together."

The things are not bought, but Song Yuran first screens out the popular products in each category on the website, and then contacts the merchants to explain her intention of evaluating. Many merchants directly send a box to minimize the cost.

Hearing that there are free things, the gourd babies are very happy, and they are full of energy.

Back in the office, as soon as Song Yuran sat down, Chen Qiu came.

"The specific time for the launch of the community function has been set, and it will be next Tuesday." Chen Qiu said, "Are you ready?

" Let them try to write their experience, and they can prepare for the community."

"Where is the brand?" Chen Qiu asked again, "Which brand are you looking for?"

"Jane Eyre." Song Yuran said firmly, "But I haven't Tell Mr. Huo that I will call her to make an appointment and go to Watson to talk."

When he said this, although his face was calm, thinking that he would be able to see Huo Qingzhi later, he would still be paid, Song Yuran thought in his heart Already started running.

The latte from the coffee shop on the eighth floor and the dog figure that I forgot to give last time can also be taken along.

But soon, Chen Qiu's next sentence brought her emotions back to reality.

"Okay. I've already made an appointment with General Secretary Huo. Let's go there together. If the cooperation is confirmed, I have to confirm some things so that the follow-up promotion department can better cooperate with the promotion." "..." At this moment, Chen Qiu was in front

of

her His eyes sparkled, like a huge light bulb with 100,000 watts, shining like a Buddha.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 77.2K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 32.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
56.6K 1.7K 90
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 穿到渣A折磨女主前 In the book "Jiaojiao", the Omega heroine Song Jiao was forced to marry a scumbag Xu...
157K 3.3K 18
Sophie is the typical new girl in town. She grew up in Seabrook but had to move to another city when she was 14. Now that she's 16, she came back tot...