π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

Par lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... Plus

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#37

604 21 10
Par lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

When Law thought of those words, he couldn't think of anything. The man himself was unrecognizable.

'Is he a prince or something?' It somewhat annoyed Law, because seeing Luffy and the guy from afar, Luffy enjoys it a lot and he laughs a lot, he is so talkative that he has never seen it before. Luffy is a very talkative person but not this type of talkative. Telling jokes over and over again, and even the man himself laughing so hilariously non-stop. What bothers him, a grin on the man's face has never been removed since earlier.

The music and the dance finally stop, as the man walks over to him with Luffy, bowing his head, "Thank you." he thanked him kindly, seeing the man's face like it was a mature version of "Luffy" himself. "I haven't seen you before, have I seen you before?" Of course, the "Man" changed his voice just earlier. The fact that Law would know about his voice since Law already heard it several times.

So instead, he changed his voice something that is unrecognizable.

"Oh? Really? Well, now, frankly not. I'm new here, it seems Luffy, Darling doesn't even introduce me, how awful."

He playfully spins with his crocodile tears, Luffy crack, just how awful Nika acts? Luffy sweatdrops, as he sees Law seems to be in a bad mood, he can totally feel the aura. The enormous aura.

"Darling? Mugiwara-ya, just who---"

"This! This is my friend!!.. Very nice friend!! He likes to play with me until now and since we were kids!!!"

The "Man" smiles sparkly, Shanks and Corazon seem to find the situation interesting.

"Really?" Law raises one of his eyebrows, crossing his arms, when he stares at those eyes of the "Man" it was the shade of the color red. The same color as "Blood".

"Is he a vampire? Because he looks like one, maybe he also eats Humans?"

Nika cracked, "PFFT..---" Luffy tried to hold his laughter, with his mouth covered with his hand. "What's wrong? Did I ask something that offends him?" Law curiously asks, "N-Not at all!! He.. well.. I mean!" holding his laughter was very hard.

'This guy.. The next time I'll fucking haunt you like in a horror movies. Is he even mocking me?'

"Really? Mugiwara-ya, I want to know more about your friend, I will invite him tomorrow evening, after that, I can take you home."

Fuck.

The only words, Nika's generous sparkling smile.

"N-No!! He might be busy so--.."

Luffy felt a glare in Law's eyes, as Corazon, Shanks, Garp, Zoro as well as the others noticed it, that glare. Ace and Sabo slightly clench, how can Law glare Luffy like that, as they saw Luffy shrunk back in. That's when Law felt it, a glare coming from this "Man".

"You must be the type of lover that is very dominant."

Law stiffened, when the "Man" said that.

"Tch.. you may leave."

The "man" walked away, full of crowds and that's when disappear without a trace, his shadow  began to go back to Luffy without any notice.

"Torao, he'll be busy tomorrow.."

"I want to meet him, that's all."

Luffy sweats a lot, Nika can be so much annoying to be with sometimes, most of all, much worse, is that Nika is very "Powerful". He was not a "Demon". Nor any type of race. Nika was a History that Luffy only knows about.

And it might danger Law's life. If Law was a "Demon King" and if it compares to Shanks, to Shanks, Law is nothing more than a mere Demon, but if it compares to Nika, Nika is much worse.

"This idiot is pissing me off, do I look like a Monster?"

In the shadow where Luffy only can hear, Luffy was sweating a lot. It seems, Nika doesn't even like the "Guy". Not personally, but yeah. "Just who is that person?" Law groans annoyingly, Luffy sweatdrops slightly, "He's a good friend of mine!" Luffy says sparkly. He was not that suspicious.

And Law just rolled his eyes without a care, Luffy knew this would be his awful reaction.

Then a girl asks Law for a dance, asking for his permission, Luffy gives him the permission as he watched him dance with another woman, that made Luffy focus on Law. And the question repeats on his head.

If he dances with another woman, will he be jealous?

That thought, somewhat annoyed Luffy. The girl who was dancing was very pleased, when her eyes playfully looked at the "Mere" Human, she shivered. There is someone with him.

More horrifying, terrifying, more powerful, the enormous aura. That's been glaring at her.

And she also felt a glare with Luffy's family and friends.

No one will dare to be-little their little, precious "Straw Hat".

•|•|•

After the whole celebration party.

In the room, Luffy was alone, walking in circles, while Nika eats some food in his bed, picking his nose without a care in the world. Nika was back to his normal-self, normal-figure, as he also looked like Luffy. With a white hair made with white flames, as well as his clothes as white clouds surround him.

"What's wrong? Is the world gonna entirely explode? Sheesh, don't worry, this mighty Nika will save you! Nyahahahahaha!!" Nika laughed about his own joke so hilariously, Luffy irked and grabbed a pillow and threw it into Nika's face.

Nika gave him a "Really" type of expression across his face.

"Alright, fine. What's wrong?"

Nika also gives him food, Luffy takes the meat as he sits to the bed. "It's about that moron! Torao!! Now he wants to see you in person!! I can't lie anymore!! I mean, I'm.. bad at lying." Slightly pursing his lips, Nika doesn't seem interested and just picks his nose.

"I'll take care of that idiot tomorrow."

"You will?"

Giving Nika puppy eyes of his, it seems pleasing at first as Nika irk, "Yeah! Yeah!! Stop giving me that look!!" Nika shove his face away and took the food. Eating the devil-crackers, and it seems tasty, his appetite is as big as Luffy, and sometimes he is "Luffy" himself. Since Luffy and him are somewhat "One" person, and yet, "One" body that has two souls.

"Anyway, without caring about your personal thingies with that moron, I mean, that "Beloved" of yours to be a specific idiot."

"Why do you call him that? I mean, I agree, Torao is an idiot."

"First of all, just because he saw my eyes the color "Red" thinks I'm a vampire. And second of all, just because I dance you on the dance floor, doesn't mean I'm flirting with you. I mean, he just needs the thing, and that thing called "Common-sense". I mean, what the fuck? If I always appear beside you as a "Beloved" friend, does he always need to get jealous? God, your bitch boyfriend is sometimes annoying, that some part of it, I almost killed him."

"Yes, right----.. WHAT!!? YOU ALMOST KILL HIM!?! YOU MORON!! TORAO'S A FRIEND EVEN HE IS AN IDIOT HIMSELF!!!"

"Yeah, yeah."

Nika didn't even show interest. Picking up his ears again, first of all, nose and now the ears. He grinned, "Simple as that." he said it again, clearly and sparkly.

"Why do you almost kill him!? Are you moron!? Cora-San will hate me for that!!"

"It's not the fact that I want to kill him, it's just instincts and you feel it too right?"

Eating devil-crackers, seems to peak Nika's interest. However, he had to admit that he'd rather taste Sanji's cooking.

"Yeah, right, instincts. But what about tomorrow? What's your plan?"

"I don't know, you? Besides, I can take care of myself, to be honest, all I want to say is straight to his face that he totally needs to be called "Control-His-Dominant-Bitch-Emotions". That name actually suits him."

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Luffy laughed so hilariously that he was tearing so badly, "Oi, don't say any "Bad" words, that don't suit you." poking Luffy's nose. "Why can't I say a bad word??" Luffy asked, "Because it's bad. You don't even know what it means sometimes and don't you ever say bad words, it's bad." Nika knew Luffy was very childish and yet immature. He'd rather play it safe with Luffy. And he was the opposite.

"Alright!!!"

He said with a sparkling smile, as Nika grinned playfully once more.

"Anyway, I---.."

The door opened by the guards.

One of the devil-guards eyes widened.

"Ooh!! More food!!!"

Luffy said with drooling lips, "L-Luffy..- S-Sama.. Y-Your sleeping with another man!?!" The devil-guard was in panic. "With another man? No, why would I? Torao will be mad you know?" Luffy says, as the guards can totally see Nika floating in the mid-air.

Now that they saw him, Nika and Luffy have the same resemblance, so much.

But different styles and hair and some parts are totally different.

Nika ended up using his "Conquerors Haki" in an instant to make them faint. Then he just kicked their bodies outside and closed the door, with a smiling face, sparkly.

"Bye~ Bye~ Tell your most honorable, Highness that his "Baby" Luffy is sleeping. And also, tell him this.."

Nika showed a middle sparkling finger of his which Luffy couldn't clearly see. And the faint guards were just not responding, Nika laughed again.

Locking the door, Nika groaned annoyingly, floating everywhere with his summoning white pillow.

"I'm not a baby." Luffy says while eating the food with his bare hands. On the floor, Nika sweatdropped. "Yeah.. you are." He mutters.

"Say, Nika.."

"What?"

"Can I become "You"? I mean, myself."

"If I "Die" you will certainly have me, but not beside you anymore to guard you, to be inside you. If I get killed, I die, however, the fact that I die, you'll entirely live with my power, instead of mine."

That made Luffy look at him horrifyingly, "N-No! I don't want that!! You've been with me all over.. since I was a baby!!" Luffy says, not accepting that point. Nika just laughed. That made Luffy get angrier.

"W-What's so funny!? You think it's funny!?"

"I WAS JUST KIDDING!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

It was all a joke, yet stupid.

"I HATE YOU!!"

Luffy angrily says, and goes back to his food, not looking at Nika at all, Nika's bloody, red eyes stare down at the innocent one who seems not very happy-go-lucky.

"It's not like that."

"Hmp."

Nika's grin began to disappear for the first time, as he looked down at him. "Fine, I'm sorry. I won't joke about that anymore." Nika says, as he sighs and says something, that makes Luffy look up to him.

"If you die, I die. Simple as that. But I'm not protecting you just because I wanted myself to live. I'm protecting you because I-----..."

A knock on the door, "Mugiwara-ya." knocking and knocking. It was Law, hearing Law's voice, Luffy looking at Nika. Who seems to be disappearing, fading, "We'll talk somewhere else." As he fully disappeared.

Luffy's lips were sealed since his friend seems a little bit not in the mood because of how he ignores him. Luffy ran on the whole room, just to reach the door and open it, because Nika locked it.

"T... Torao. Good evening."

Law notices something he doesn't see often from Luffy's expression. He ended up caressing his cheek, "What's wrong? Care to tell me?" he also went inside the room, as he closed the door. Luffy just kisses Law's cheek that made Law quite sparkle. Such an interesting impression Luffy is giving him, just because he became Luffy's lover.

Law gives him a kiss on the forehead. "Let me ask you one thing." Law says, a bit colder. "What is it?" Luffy looks up to him, "Are you the one who beats those guards up?" Pointing to the guards. Luffy pursed his lips, with a pout on his cheeks and a sweat.

"Y-Yes."

'He's totally bad at lying.'

"Alright, fine, I believe you."

Luffy smiles like a dazzling sunflower. "Anyway, let's sleep. I'm tired, tomorrow, I still need to meet your new friend and also, your family is going to stay here until tomorrow. Your friends got home first because of school and your excuse." Law says, placing his long sword on the table, taking off his undergarments and putting some pajama clothes instead. In front of Luffy.

Luffy rushed to the bed and rolled like sushi, with a huge blanket wrap around his whole body, like sushi. Law patted Luffy's head.

"Care to tell me who was your friend earlier?"

That question, Luffy rolled again, like a cinnamon roll, then sits up properly, and hugs his Straw Hat, he smiles very genuinely.

"A friend!! My best friend!!!"

'Oh??'

"Is he that important?"

'This.. is annoying.'

"Of course he is!!"

Luffy snuggled beside Law, hugging Law's arm,  if he comes back to his own world, he'll gladly visit Eustass.

"I want to meet your dear, friend of yours."

Luffy thinks about it for a moment, "You have my permission." Luffy chuckles and hopes it would be a good conversation between them. "Really?" Law looks beside him, glancing at Luffy, who was hugging his arm. "Torao.. Torao, tomorrow.. I know Shanks will also talk to you. Please don't be disappointed at Shanks!! Shanks and my family are cool! They're just very idiots sometimes!!!" Luffy brings his family to the conversation, Law thinks about it for a moment, he knew they were very protective of this dear, mere Human.

"I was just curious about the person since you never introduced him before, to me."

"R..Really?"

The fact that Nika has always been with him, every time, every hour, every second. And no one notices a single thing.

Luffy fakely coughs and snuggles once more.

"I'm sleepy."

Law grabbed a notebook, as he opened the book, letting Luffy snuggle his arm and turned fully asleep. And Luffy's cheek was resting on his broad shoulder, sleeping heavily, and snoring at the same time.

~•~

~•~

Now Law thinks of it, he sighs and takes off his fluffy hat, placing it beside Luffy's Straw Hat.

He heard a knock on the door, "Come in." Law kindly said, when someone came in, it was surprising, slightly. Sabo and Ace went inside the room.

"What are you guys doing here?" He kindly ask.

As Sabo bring some cup of milk with him and Ace with a tray of cookies. And in the tray, not just cookies, baked hot-chocolate muffins. With a cup of hot-coffee that has a design powder, with a heart-shape on top and a golden spoon. As for the milk that Sabo brings, the milk has chocolate icing with chocolates sparkles with extra vanilla syrup and fresh cut strawberries. As for the bread, not just cookies and muffins, the bread has a perfect slice, 5 heart shapes and 5 teddy bears with blueberries and some slices of fresh slice of oranges as for tomorrow, for Luffy's breakfast. Ace and Sabo already prepared what they will cook.

"It's Luffy's midnight snack, before he sleeps. We keep Luffy healthy, and balance with every food he eat." Sabo says, putting the glass of milk and the tray of foods on the table. "You guys totally treats him like a baby, how can he be mature?" Law says, a bit irritated, "So? Why do you care? This is how we want to treat our "Baby", so what?" Sabo says a bit colder than him, Law rolled his eyes.

"Mugiwara-ya, wake up, it's your brothers."

Luffy blinks for a moment, rubbing his eyes. "Luffy, eat first before you sleep." Ace says, bringing the tray closer to him. Sabo gives him the glass of milk, Luffy drinks it as he takes some cookies dipping it on the glass of milk and starts to eat. Nibbling eats sleepily.

"You guys always serve him like this??" Law curiously asks, "Of course. Why? Does it bother you?" Ace crosses his arms, "We always take care of Luffy. Even when we were just kids." Ace said, "I see, come to think of it, at your age.. don't you guys.. have any lovers?" Law kindly as, Sabo and Ace look at each other.

"No, we do not."

"If you guys are demons, what do you do when you're in heat??"

Ace and Sabo look at each other again, "Sometimes, sleeping with women. However, we don't plan to have any lovers. Mostly, Luffy is our first priority right now." Ace points his thumb at Luffy who was grinding all the cookies and drinking all the milk until he finished it all. Regarding all the food, he ate it all, drink it all.

"Done!!!"

Sabo grabs a handkerchief, "Luffy may be childish sometimes, but get used to it. Don't make him mad though." and starts to wipe Luffy's messy milky or any dirt on his lips. Where food was a mess into his lips. "Why?" Law asks again, full of questions. "I'm not childish! Sabo!!!" Luffy grumpily says, "Yeah, okay, okay." Sabo patted his head.

"Luffy can be very aggressive. You may see him like this, but have you ever seen him in a fight?"

Ace asked with a slight grin, more like a proud brother. "No.. I haven't." Law honestly answered, Sabo starts to fix Luffy's pillows and blankets, "To be honest, we plan to take Luffy in our room. And what we are seeing right now, it seems Luffy is really comfortable with you." Sabo says, Luffy lay back on a bed and goes back to sleep again, snoring all the way.

Ace covered Luffy with blankets, "We'll totally kill you if you hurt our dear, little, brother." with that dangerous glare, Law sweatdrop. "Yeah.. sure." Simply said by him.

"I've been thinking for quite a while, what makes Mugiwara-ya so precious to you guys? As I can tell, is Mugiwara-ya adopted? If you don't mind me asking."

"We're brothers. Gramps is his real family as well as Dragon himself. To Shanks and everyone, everyone treated him as their own."

Ace took the tray, "Anyway.." Ace glared again, "No touching my brother, got that?" deadly words, deadly smile and Sabo smiling sparkly even though his aura is very intimidating and deadly at the same time.

"Of course, I won't."

"Good night."

They both exited the room, closing the door. Law sigh.

Never expected that to happen.

Those deadly brothers. Are totally spoiling the little one to the core.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.3K 563 21
Trafalgar D. Water Law x Monkey D. Luffy { LAWLU } . . . . . . . "I hate you, Torao." His breathy voice, filled in the air, as the atmosphere grew h...
8.4K 301 10
LawLu Week 2023 // 10 Days of LawLu May 28 - June 6 23/05/28 Day 1: Soulmates | Loyalty 23/05/29 Day 2: Sun & Moon | Touch Starved 23/05/30 Day 3: Pr...
262K 8.3K 110
LawLu { Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy } One is a Mafia Boss, who practically kills people and destroys people's lives. Perfectly good at gambling...
26.4K 1K 7
This is a story where our favorite supernova's are greek gods! The eleven great gods of course are a stubborn bunch who do whatever the hell they wan...