Third Sparda of Fairy Tail

By MarioCruz23

You were once in a peerage of Rias Gremory, a role of the pawn piece. But he was betrayed by Rias and her fol... More

Bio: Y/n (Your name)
Y/n's Arsenal Weapons
Y/n's Powers
Y/n's Extras
Y/n's Extras #2
Harem (DxD)
Harem (Fairy Tail)
Team Redgrave of Fairy Tail
Prologue: Sparda's Legacy Origins Pt.1
Prologue: Sparda's Legacy Origins Pt.2
Chapter 1: Y/n's Dream
Chapter 2: Y/n's Daily Life/Phoenix Arrives
Chapter 3: Betrayal within the Rating Game
Chapter 4: Y/n's Awakening
Chapter 5: Engagement Party! Demon vs. Phoenix
Chapter 6: ORC's True Colors Revealed! Sparda vs. Dragon Emperor
Chapter 6.5: A Sparda's Gratitude and Acceptance 🍋
Chapter 7: Third Sparda's Departure
Chapter 8: Arrived in the New World! A Second Chance!
Chapter 9: Fairy Tail's Victory! A Demon Hunter's Debut!
Chapter 10: Introducing to Fairy Tail!
Chapter 11: Y/n's Initiation Battle Pt.1
Chapter 12: Y/n's Initiation Battle Pt.2. A New Team is Formed!
Chapter 13: Team Redgrave's First Job! Ur's Lament!
Chapter 14: Team Natsu in Action! An Unexpected Twist!
Chapter 15: A New Home! A Meeting of "Scarlet Despair"!
Chapter 16: An Unexpected Confessions! Another Rescue!
🍋 Chapter 16.5: A Night of Love with Ice Queen with Neko
Chapter 17: Mother and Daughter's Reunion! New Members Joined!
Chapter 18: A Relaxing Day with Team Redgrave!
Chapter 19: Meanwhile at Kuoh...
Chapter 19.5: Shower Time Fun!🍋/ An Unexpected Visitors!
Chapter 20: A Normal Day at Fairy Tail
Chapter 21: Family Reunion at Parent's Day!
Chapter 22: The Summit Meeting! A Traitor Among Within!
Chapter 23: A Date with the Sitri Sisters! 🍋
Chapter 24: Returning to Earthland! A New Problem in Crisis!
Chapter 25: Battle of Eclipse Celestial Spirits, Pt.1
Chapter 26: Battle of Eclipse Celestial Spirits Pt.2: Fight against E.Ophiuchus
Chapter 27: Battle against Celestial Beast!
Chapter 28: Battle against Ornis! Identities Revealed!
Chapter 29: Explanations! Y/n's Unwanted Encounter!
Chapter 29.5: Aftermath! An Unknown Researcher Appear!
Chapter 31: A Pure Heart Weaves! Scarlet Beauties Blooms!
Chapter 32: The Labyrinth of White!
Chapter 33: Here's Kemokemo! A Place to Call Home!
Chapter 34: The Lightning Man! One Problem After Another!
Chapter 35: Fairy Tail of the Dead MEEEEEEEEN!
Chapter 36: Fairy Tail meet Devil May Cry!
Chapter 37: Homecoming! A Tour in Kuoh!
Chapter 38: Morning's Special Request!
Chapter 39: Ice-Make Duo Resolve! Blazing Tag Teamwork!

Chapter 30: Returned to Fairy Tail!

2K 30 11
By MarioCruz23

3rd POV:

(In case those readers are new or wondering, go check out the 'Son of Mavis' and 'Sonic and Third Sparda's World Adventure' until you are up to Chapter 29.5.)

At sunset in Earthland...

After Y/n's adventures in the parallel universe of Earthland where Dante Dreyar Vermillion resides and another world in this universe where Y/n is friends with a certain blue hedgehog along with his friends, Y/n have finally made it back safely to the outskirts of Magnolia.

Y/n was lying on his back on the ground. He started to wake up, and he opened his eyes to see the orange sky with clouds.

Y/n: This place...

Y/n got up on the ground, dusting him off, looked and saw that he had finally arrived at Magnolia in Earthland. Y/n yawns, stretches his body up, and is relieved.

Y/n: Finally made it back. Oh man, what a bunch of adventures I had.

Y/n looked around until he noticed that he arrived next to his house and was surprised to see the front was repaired.

Y/n: Whoa, the house was repaired. But... How long have I been gone for? I can't tell.

Y/n noticed there's no light in his house. He checked inside the house with his Ki Sense ability, but no one's there.

Y/n: Hmm. But, where are they?

???: Wow, so he must be Y/n Redgrave?

Y/n: Huh?

Y/n was a bit startled from a girl's voice, turned around and saw a girl in a very long, wavy, pastel yellow-blonde hair that reaches down to her feet with a small ahoge; large green eyes with no pupils; peachy skin and a slight child-like build. Y/n instantly knows who she really is. Like the alternate universe, it's Mavis Vermillion, the first guildmaster of Fairy Tail.

By Y/n turned around, Mavis unexpectedly blushed her face in pink and her heart beating fast.

Mavis: 'This feeling. Why am I like this? He's very different... than 'him'. Could this be the one-?'

Y/n: Hey there, you alright? *smirk* Would you mind taking pictures of me? It's free, ya know.

Mavis snapped out of her thoughts, and she's blushing red when Y/n said that. To her surprise, Y/n can see her due to the emblem on his chest.

Mavis: Oh! I'm sorry! It's not! *pout* Gosh, how embarrassing! You trickster!

Y/n laughed at this amusement.

Y/n: Sorry, I saw that look. I mean, I appreciate your compliment.

Mavis turned away from Y/n as she covered her face with her hands.

Y/n: So anyway, can everyone in Fairy Tail see you?

Mavis: *ahem* Yes. Including new members, which are you and your group as well. I heard new members have joined my guild recently, and I wanted to see for myself. And I'm sure you know who I am.

Y/n: Yeah, and you saw what happened to me, right? Of what I'm dealing with, the alternate world, you know that kind of thing.

Mavis: Of course. But I'm not the only one who saw it all. Everyone in Fairy Tail has seen what happened until you've got dragged into an unknown portal. We were worried about you. But somehow, we aren't because we've felt a strong connection from us to you.

Y/n: Yep, I can tell. A lot has happened to me.

Mavis floated around Y/n and sensed some of his presence within him. She sensed a demonic aura and dark power but somehow remained the same. Aside from that, she feels warmth and relief as she feels a strong heart and a soul of will within Y/n.

Mavis: You must have been through a lot, Y/n. I can sense that dark magic and life energy, but you managed to control it. And I sense a demonic blood within you, but with you here, it made me feel safe and relaxed. You aren't an ordinary human, are you?

Y/n: *smile* You're almost right about that. I'm 25% human and 75% demon.

Mavis: *shock* You are?! How interesting! But... your presence, it feels so... familiar, somehow.

Y/n: Who knows? Maybe you recognize a 'relative of mine'.

Mavis is a bit confused from Y/n's response.

Y/n: So, where's everyone?

Mavis: Almost everyone is at the guild hall. When I see them from above, it wasn't the same without you.

Y/n: What do you mean, 'almost everyone'?

Mavis hears some running footsteps from a distance, and she smiles at who it is. Mavis began to fly above Y/n.

Mavis: *smile* They're on their way here and happy to see you. I hope we can talk again soon. I'll be watching over the guild. And... Welcome back home.

Y/n saw Mavis floating away, and then he saw two of his lovers in their smiling faces, running towards Y/n.

Kuroka and Ur: Y/n!!!

Y/n: *smile* Hey, you two! It's great to see ya!

Kuroka and Ur begin to tackle and hug Y/n on the grass. Y/n was a bit surprised. He felt they're relieved to see him, Y/n hugged them and wrapped his arms on their waists. Kuroka is the first one to kiss him passionately, and Ur is the second.

Kuroka: *smile,tears* Darling, I'm so happy you're here, nya! We're worried about you when you've been captive of that darkness!

Ur: *smile,tears* Y/n... I thought I... I-I'd never see you again! I-I-I don't want to lose anyone I care... again.

Y/n widens his eyes of their responses while smiling and tears. Y/n smiled, placed his hand on the back of their heads, and moved on his chest. Y/n, Kuroka, and Ur began to stand up while holding each other.

Y/n: *smile* Hey, just smile. What matters is that I'm okay, I promise. I can feel everyone connecting to me. All of you never stop, lighting my way back. While I'm free, I've managed to control that dark power and ki energy, too.

Kuroka: Amazing! How did you do it?

Ur: Do you... really mean that?

Y/n: Yeah. I know for a fact that every world is made of light and darkness. We can't live one without the other, because it's half of everything. While I was trapped in the dark, I heard all of you calling me. That light shines within the darkness, and that leads me to all of you.

Kuroka and Ur smiled at Y/n's response and felt as if it's true. Kuroka and Ur hug him again. Y/n noticed that there's a scarf from the other day around Ur's neck and a Wayfinder.

Y/n: Ur, are those from-?

Ur: Yeah. I haven't taken it off for a couple of days. You are a sly one, aren't you~?

Kuroka: That's right, darling. Along with those star-shaped charms. And you've been gone for three days.

Y/n: Three days, here? I have no idea I've been gone that long. 'I can probably tell everyone was worried about me.'

Y/n looked at the certain building in Magnolia while Kuroka and Ur noticed Y/n was stronger than before.

Y/n: Everyone should be in the guild hall. I'll explain what I've been through. Let's go there now.

Kuroka and Ur: Right.

Y/n, Kuroka, and Ur began to walk through the town of Magnolia for a few minutes. While walking towards the guild hall, Kuroka and Ur noticed Y/n's eyes filled with resolve and determination. They assume Y/n has been through and overcome it.

As they finally made it to the front of the guild hall, Kuroka and Ur looked at Y/n, they were worried at first but they saw he closed his eyes and opened as he's ready. Kuroka and Ur placed their hands on his shoulders and smiled.

Ur: *smile* Hey don't worry, Y/n. I'm sure they will be very happy to see you safe.

Kuroka: *smile* She's right. Especially our little cutie pies. They really miss their papa.

Y/n: *smile* Yeah, thanks, you two. Well then, moment of truth.

As Y/n opens the large doors, they see his team, his lovers and his friends are their usual way until they stop, look who it was and very surprised to see that Y/n has returned safely in Fairy Tail.

Y/n: *smile* Hey guys, long time no see!

Fairy Tail: *smile* Y/n!!/Papa!!

Latina, Grace, Wendy, Chisato, and Happy are the first to run up to Y/n and hug him where his waist and legs are.

Happy: Y/n! You're back!

Latina: Papa, I missed you!

Grace: Yeah, me too!

Wendy: Thank goodness you're okay!

Carla: Wendy was very worried about you. She's afraid that something terrible will happen.

Chisato: We're relieved to see you're alright, Y/n. Our link to you has worked, with Asia's help.

Asia, Rossweisse, Irene, Mirajane, and Cana are hugging Y/n while everyone in Fairy Tail is gathered around Y/n, smiling in relief that Y/n is okay.

Irene: Y/n, thank goodness you're here!

Rossweisse: Y/n, I'm relieved that you're alright!

Cana: Yeah, we thought that guy was going to trap you there forever!

Mirajane: We were worried about you, Y/n!

Asia: I prayed for your safety before you disappeared, and I can sense that it worked. I'm glad.

Y/n: Yeah. Thank you, Asia. I'm so proud of you.

Lucy: We're glad that you made it back safe, Y/n. We missed you.

Gray: No kidding, it's great to have you back, man.

Y/n: Yeah, but bro, *deadpan* Tell that with your clothes on, there are kids here.

True enough, Gray is on boxers, and his stripping habits are at it again.

Gray: AW CRAP, NOT AGAIN!!

Juvia: Ah, my dear Gray is still hot and dreamy~! But Juvia is glad to see Y/n is alright as well.

Levy: Yep, it wasn't the same without you, Y/n. Even Gajeel was waiting for you to come back home.

Gajeel: Hey, I was just waiting for my rematch! That's all. Don't get sappy on me.

Panther Lily: In other words, we're glad to see you safely return.

Alzack: Our darling daughter Asuka was playing with your kids. They were having fun.

Bisca: Yeah, but they wanted to spend some time with you also. We're glad to see you alright.

Heine: Y/n, we managed to keep your kids safe for our sake.

Juliet: Yep, but they're still worried about you. It wasn't the same without you.

Elfman: I knew you made it back here, just like a real man should!

Lisanna: You must be tired Y/n, from what's happening from over that parallel world.

Irene: Y/n, there's someone who wants to say something to you.

Y/n was a bit confused from what Irene said until she brought Erza while her head was down as she was ashamed and she was on the verge of tears.

Erza: Y/n... words can not describe how sorry I am... I almost lost my mind...

Y/n was confused by Erza's unexpected apology as she continued.

Erza: For not realizing what you've been through... I lost my composure. I assume that... you betray our guild and our friendship... I'm so sorry.

Everyone looked at Erza. They felt sad about her response, and they looked back at Y/n if he's hurt from words... "however, to their surprise," to see his genuine smile.

Y/n: *smile* Hey, no big deal. What really matters is that you still cared for me and the kids. I know you took care of them while I was gone. I can feel it. Also, I can tell Fairy Tail cares about everyone around here and meant it. So don't worry about it, I'm still here and I am who I am, because of my family and my friends.

Everyone in Fairy Tail is surprised that Y/n's words ring true and feel very happy. Erza rushed to Y/n and hugged him heartfelt, wrapped around his chest while she cried of happiness, and Y/n embraced Erza.

Erza: *smile,tears* Thank you! I'm... I'm happy... that you're here now!

Lucy: We're glad that Erza is back to normal. You should've seen the look on Natsu's face when he missed you.

Gray: Hey, where's that flame-brain idiot anyway?

Happy: Maybe he's gonna pop up out of nowhere in surprise!

Lucy: Don't jinx on that, Happy! That won't happen-!

True to Happy's prediction, the doors were busted open and revealed that Natsu was there.

Natsu: THERE YOU ARE Y/N!!!

Happy: I called it!

Natsu: YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE MADE IT BACK!

Y/n: Take it easy, Natsu. I'm perfectly-

Natsu rushed towards Y/n, igniting his right fist in flames and ready to give him a 'welcome back' punch. Y/n foresaw that happening.

Wendy: Is Natsu gonna-?!

Lucy: He is serious!

Natsu: WELCOME BACK-!!!

Y/n smirked for a moment. Y/n swiftly dodges to the left, grabs Natsu's arm, swings around, and throws him as Natsu rolls away to the wall. Natsu is dazed from Y/n's counterattack.

Y/n: Oops, my hands slipped.

Natsu: Hey! What the heck was that for?! I was trying to say welcome back!

Gray: How stupid are you, lizard breath?!

Natsu: You wanna go, icy perv?!

Natsu and Gray were about to fight until Erza and Ur punched their heads, which gave them bumps.

Erza and Ur: Natsu/Gray, that's enough!

Natsu and Gray: Y-y-yes ma'am.

Mirajane: My goodness.

Lisanna: *giggles* They never change.

Everyone in Fairy Tail laughs at their amusement, even Y/n chuckles and smiles.

Makarov: It would seem everything is back to the usual routine I see.

Everyone in Fairy Tail turned their heads to see Makarov, including Laxus and his Thunder Legion, walking towards the group.

Makarov: *smile* Y/n... we're glad to see you have safely returned from the unexpected circumstances.

Freed: It's a relief to see you safely return here.

Bickslow: Hey, rookie, welcome back!

Bickslow's dolls: Welcome back!

Evergreen: Now the guild is back to its routine, never a dull moment here.

Laxus: While you were gone, we witnessed you show us the true spirit and pride of Fairy Tail, Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks, I appreciate it.

Makarov: Y/n... what you have witnessed first hand and what we fought is the incident from seven years ago in Tenrou Island. Although the scenario is a bit different in that parallel universe, that event affects my children. I'm sure I don't have to tell you the rest.

Max: No kidding there. We were worried about Natsu, and the others disappeared.

Warren: Along with the island disappeared too, but seven years later, they're okay and looked the same.

Laki: We told your group about the experiences we faced, and we overcame through together. They understand our story.

Kinana: Including the Grand Magic Games, the conspiracy within, and the battle in Crocus, too.

Y/n: Yeah, and now I got the gist of it. After what I saw and heard, I knew the reason why.

Y/n can tell their faces. They fought against Acnologia, and they were inside the Fairy Sphere that Mavis in Dante's parallel world mentioned. Y/n and his team decide to change the subject.

Chisato: Y/n, I can sense you have acquired newfound powers while you were there, the power of darkness, two new weapons, and ki energy as well.

Kuroka: That's amazing, darling! When I sensed within you, it's a bit similar to my senjutsu.

Heine: We also witnessed that you managed to learn and control for a short time. It's quite impressive.

Juliet: Yeah, aside from that, it was a bit confusing to see that this weird alternate world is way different than here.

Elderly Woman: You're correct about that explanation, human.

Everyone turned their heads, and most of them were surprised to see Porlyusica. Y/n recognized her from a few days ago.

Makarov: *mutter* Darn hag witch.

Porlyusica overheard Makarov, gave him a boink on his head, and left a bump.

Makarov: Hey, that was unnecessary to do that!!

Porlyusica: I heard that from a mile away. Even the council was about to investigate the scene if it weren't for Hisui and Arcadios.

Y/n: Wait, is that true?

Lucy: Yeah, after we made a link with Asia and Chisato's link, those councils were investigating until Hisui and Arcadios covered everything that happened.

Heine: Also, Lady Irene had a feeling that she didn't trust the current Magic Council and Rune Knights. We were held up at the house until they're gone.

Juliet: We had to hide too. Even though we're still a member of Fairy Tail, they would still treat us like we did something wrong.

Irene: I'm afraid it's true. We didn't have much of a choice.

Ur: I really hate those guys. They're just nothing but trouble, I don't trust them one bit.

Laxus: It would be a hassle if those councils wouldn't understand and care for the safety of innocent people.

Gajeel: No kidding, *smirk* and you got guts for standing up against those jerks like that while you were over there. Hehe, I like that.

Y/n: *grin* I got it from my pops after all.

Porlyusica: Ah, I forgot to mention that I have a couple of questions of my own. Who's your parents and what happened to Sparda?

Everyone in Fairy Tail is shocked that Porlyusica knew about Sparda as well.

Wendy: You know about Sparda too?!

Carla: Incredible. Only a few people knew about Sparda a long time ago.

Erza: You must have been friends with him decades ago, am I correct?

Porlyusica: *smile* Yes. At first, I assumed that he was a human, but that form is just a facade. I can sense and catch the scent of a demon. But Sparda is a kind, rebellious, intelligent, and dauntless warrior I've met. I'm also surprised to hear that he was married to a human named Eva. He rebels his kind for the sake of humanity all by himself. Sparda mentioned that his wife sees him as a noble warrior with courage and a righteous heart. I'm a bit sad that your grandfather has to leave so soon for a certain reason.

They were amazed to hear that Porlyusica described Sparda as an amazing warrior while they saw her smile.

Porlyusica: Would you mind answering my questions, young man?

Y/n: *smile* For your first question, my mom is a demon too, and her name is Trish. My dad is a hybrid named Dante, and my uncle is named Vergil. They're the sons of Sparda. They're doing okay.

Everyone (except Y/n, Kuroka, Asia, Chisato, and Rossweisse) is shocked yet again to hear his parents' names. Unaware of them, Mavis is at the top of the building, and she's surprised to hear that Y/n is the grandson of Sparda and the son of Dante.

Mavis: 'So that's it. It's true. That's what he meant before. But what happened to my friend.'

Y/n: And your second question, my grandpa was killed along with my grandma by his superior and his minions a long time ago.

Porlyusica is shocked to her core and sheds tears that she lost her friend along with his wife while everyone in Fairy Tail sympathizes to hear that, including Mavis is in tears as well

Makarov: You have our condolences for your loss.

Y/n: Hey don't worry. I know that fact since I've awakened my powers and memories about my family's history. No matter what I am, as a Sparda, we'll keep fighting to protect what matters to us.

Irene: *smile* 'Y/n... that's why I adore you so much... my love for you will never break.'

Everyone in Fairy Tail smiled by Y/n's resolve and determination of his family's heritage and legacy. Porlyusica can see the resemblance of Sparda and his sons.

Porlyusica: *smile* I see. You do have the parts of your grandfather and father's beliefs.

Y/n: Hey, it's part of my family's charms, after all.

Everyone laughs at his jokes, and they decide to change the subject about his disappearance and wash away the drama.

Latina: Papa, when do we meet Grandma and Grandpa?

Grace: Yeah, I want to meet them too!

Y/n smiled and patted their heads while his daughters smiled and giggled.

Y/n: Only in good times pumpkins, kay?

Lucy: Guess what, Y/n? Not only did Yukino come by for a visit, but Sting and Rogue came along with her.

Y/n: Really? For what?

Wendy: Those Twin Dragon Slayers of Sabertooth were surprised to see Irene, and they came by for their training while Yukino watched them.

Irene: They requested me to hone their Dragon Slayer arts, along with Wendy and others as well.

Gajeel: Her training routine is a challenge. I bet I can use it to beat you in a rematch, Y/n.

Natsu: Hey, that's my line! I want a rematch against Y/n!

As Natsu and Gajeel were about to fight, Irene bonked their heads with her staff, and they had bumps on their heads.

Irene: No fighting in the guild, but somewhere else. Understand?

Natsu and Gajeel: Y-Yes ma'am.

Everyone laughs at this amusement.

Erza: It's unfortunate for Gildarts, who missed everything that has happened here.

Asia: You mean the father of Cana, right?

Natsu: Yeah, he's still the greatest wizard ever and awesome!

Happy: Aye!

Chisato: I heard some facts about Gildarts. He's an S-Class Wizard and wields this Crush Magic, correct?

Mirajane: That's right. Along with Laxus, Erza, and myself. He also has a tendency to break through walls with his Crush Magic in order to pass, rather than simply using a door, something which we build to create the town's rearranging process and with the bells ringing throughout Magnolia is called the Gildarts Shift.

Cana: Well, too bad for him. He's currently working above the S-Class quest. He can be embarrassing sometimes. I can't imagine how he would react with Y/n and his group.

Cana is imagining when Gildarts meets with Y/n, face to face.

Gildarts: So, that guy dating my daughter, huh? How about I teach him a lesson for my approval?

Another of her imaginations is when Gildarts meets with new ladies.

Gildarts: Maybe he can introduce them to me, we can get to know each other better?

Cana shook her head as the last part of imaginations won't ever happen in the future.

Cana: Honestly, he can be such a goofball and a pain, if you ask me.

Y/n: Oh well, I'm sure we'll meet him soon. Maybe we'll have to spar sometime.

Lucy: What?! You can't be serious about that?!

Gray: That's crazy and exciting at the same time.

Ur: No kidding, how can you be so daring, handsome~?

Freed: That would be interesting to see in the future.

Bickslow: I bet that battle will take it to the next level!

Bickslow's dolls: To next level!

Evergreen: We'll just have to wait and see if that happens.

Irene: Y/n, what happened after that incident from that parallel world?

Kuroka: That's right darling, after all of that, where did you go when that weird portal appeared but something interfered with it and you got sucked in.

Ur: Oh yeah, now that you mentioned, I want to know about it too.

Asia: So do I. What was it like over there?

Natsu: Hey, I want to hear about that too!

Happy: Aye, does that place have any yummy fish?

Lucy: Can it, cat! Let Y/n explain what happened there first!

Y/n genuinely smiled at what he had been through and overcame it. He remembered recently that he went through an amazing adventure with his new friends in the other world. While they see the smile on Y/n's face.

Lisanna: I guess you have a lot of fun over there.

Rossweisse: Which that leads to what happened from there, Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, you can say that. You guys, you won't believe the amazing things I saw.

Latina: Can you show it to us, Daddy?

Grace: Yeah, me too. I want to see it too.

Y/n: Oh yeah, that reminds me, I have proof of what I saw there.

Y/n pulls out a Gummi Phone as he has pictures of his adventures in the other world.

Wendy: Y/n, what is that? Is that some sort of lacrima?

Y/n quickly realized that he never showed the Gummi Phone to this world. They didn't know how technology works. The idea didn't cross his mind.

Y/n: Yeah, basically, it's like a communication-lacrima but way advanced. It can do a lot of things. If there's some way to show you guys.

Lisanna: We do have a way. We have just what we need.

Lisanna was about to take out a lacrima, but Elfman decided to take it instead. She thanked her brother and placed it on the table.

Elfman: Here you go, Y/n! A real man always helps out in need!

Y/n: Thanks.

Y/n placed his Gummiphone in the lacrima and showed the album of his recent adventure with a certain blue hedgehog along with his friends. Everyone in Fairy Tail is awed and fascinated by those pictures.

Latina: Daddy, who is that blue hedgehog?

Grace: Wow, he looks cool!

Gray: Really? Well, it looks like a hedgehog. I like the color, though.

Erza: Do you know who that is, Y/n?

Y/n: *grins* Yep, that's Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. He's been a great friend of mine recently.

Levy: Sonic? Is he named by his super speed? He must be way faster than Jet.

Jet: No way! There's no way that hedgehog is faster than me!

Droy: Yeah, that can't be true, can it?

Everyone looked at Y/n. He smiled, which meant that he's telling the truth. They looked back at the photos to see Y/n smiling with his new friends.

Irene: How interesting. *smile* You looked so happy, Y/n. 'His smile... It makes me so happy and relieved.'

Macao: You went to travel some places over there?

Wakaba: I bet it's one heck of an adventure for you, kid.

Romeo: I bet it's really awesome, seeing new places. Hey, did you bring any souvenirs from over there, Y/n?

Y/n: Funny, you should say it. I have it here with me. Check it out.

Y/n showed them what he brought was cool shoes based on Sonic's shoes but different designs and a large board called the Extreme Gear, they were awed by his stuff and they can see it in action soon. They continued to look at Y/n's photos from his Gummiphone. They were fascinated. Y/n went to many interesting places. They can tell Y/n is having a great time together with Sonic and his friends. They see Y/n and his other friends fighting against those dark creatures and robots, as Y/n explain what happened there and the reason why while they listened. They continued to see more photos, and most of the Fairy Tail laughed genuinely to see some pictures of Y/n being silly along with his friends. After he showed them those photos to the point where the last location was at the certain fortress, a few kept seeing a little purple and white color of his fur.

Wendy: Y/n, who is that cute little creature in those photos?

Y/n: That... that was my other friend, Chip.

Gray: Was? What do you mean by that?

Juvia: Yes, Juvia agrees with what Gray said.

Everyone looked at Y/n and noticed the sad look on his eyes with a sad smile on his face. They slowly realized what had happened to his friend. Kuroka and Ur went up to Y/n and grabbed his arms to comfort him.

Kuroka: Darling, you knew... about what happened to your little friend... right?

Y/n looked up at them while the rest of Fairy Tail was concerned about him and sighed as he was about to say next.

Y/n: Chip... Chip sacrificed himself... to save us... to the very end. He made his choice... to stay behind. The one who took the hardest... is Latias, my summon. But... we will never forget him. He'll be by us within our hearts.

Everyone is saddened by what Y/n told them about his friend. They sympathize with his lost friend. Kuroka and Ur hugged his arm strongly. Y/n sighs as he was about to say.

Y/n: Everyone... It looks like I owe you all of an apology. I-

Erza: Y/n, I already forgive you! You have our word!

Lucy: Hey don't worry about it! We're still friends. We know your secrets and your group, too.

Natsu: That's right! We never let-!

Y/n: Hold on, just hear me out, okay?

Erza, Lucy, and Natsu were cut off by Y/n until they noticed Y/n's solemn face was about to say next.

Makarov: Y/n, go ahead. You can tell us, as long as your words, it will stay with us only.

Y/n nodded and sighed as he looked down a bit as he started to say his words.

Y/n: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys about my form and family's history. I'm sorry that I got all of you involved in my problem, now they know you. I should've told them to stop spouting their lies and all those crap. They just don't won't accept it unless I have to do something about it.

Y/n looked back up to them with his eyes narrowed a bit in seriousness.

Y/n: Not for one more second... And there's one thing that came up in my mind before that Fu guy took me away... is that-

Everyone, including Porlyusica and Y/n's team, felt a little uneasy as he was about to say something that shocked them.

Y/n: In order to protect all of you... I have no choice but to QUIT Fairy Tail... and never come back again.

Everyone, including Porlyusica and Y/n's team, is stunned and bewildered by Y/n's response that he has to leave Fairy Tail forever.

Fairy Tail: WHAT?!

Natsu: YOU'RE LEAVING FAIRY TAIL!?

Happy: Please stay!

Lucy: Y-Y/n?!

Wendy: Y/n, please don't leave!!

Carla: Y/n, why did you say that?!

Asia: But why?!

Chisato and Irene: ...Y/n.

Latina: Papa, don't go!

Grace: We still love you!

Ur: Is it because of those guys?! Look, no one around here is blaming you, I don't blame you!

Gray: She's right. There's no way we're letting that happen. We wanted to help you.

Juvia: Juvia strongly agrees with what my beloved Gray said!

Gajeel: Listen, those bastards aren't that tough. They're gonna learn not to mess with us.

Panther Lily: We faced our enemies before, and we overcame through together.

Levy: Yeah, We, Fairy Tail won't back down that easily!

They stopped and noticed Y/n's eyes were shadowing, and his lip is normal and sighed.

Y/n: ...But I didn't.

They were caught off guard of what he said as he started to smile.

Lisanna: You didn't?!

Elfman: What made you change your mind?

Mirajane: Was it because of what you have been through from over there... right?

Y/n nodded to Mirajane's response as he continued what he had to say and slowly smiled.

Y/n: You're right about that, Mira. I thought about it before I disappeared, but it wasn't the right choice and a good thing that didn't happen. *smile* I learned a lot about what it means to be a part of Fairy Tail, I've seen it with my own eyes in that parallel universe. And I was in Sonic's world to trust who you are and protect what matters. Thanks to those experiences I had, I've felt I'm not alone and grown stronger in my own way.

Everyone felt delighted and encouraged by Y/n's resolve. Porlyusica and Makarov are content as well.

Laxus: *smirk* Now that's the true spirit of Fairy Tail. Next time those losers show up, they'll be sorry if they mess with us.

Cana: Alright, that's the right attitude in Fairy Tail style! I'm glad that you're gonna stay with us. We can celebrate your safe return.

Heine: Indeed. We still stand by your side since you saved us from the brink of death.

Juliet: Yeah! And we're still going to stay here with Lady Irene and Fairy Tail, too.

Alzack: Our pumpkin wanted to get to know you and play with your kids and summons, too.

Bisca: Yeah, and you look like a great father with our own eyes. You're alright with us.

Lisanna: That's what makes our guild very special and brings us together.

Mirajane: Even if you and your group came from another world, we still see all of you as a part of our guild.

Elfman: That's right, a real man always helps out and cares for our guild, Y/n, you're a real man!

Rossweisse: Y/n, we didn't regret your decision to join this wonderful guild. They gave us a home and treated us and each other as a family.

Asia: That's right. Aside from all the silly ruckus, it makes me feel joyful of being here and with you, of course.

Chisato: I'm with you, Y/n, always. Being with Fairy Tail has changed our lives, and I still love you. That won't ever change.

Ur: Yeah, you did bring me to life. Reconnecting to the people I know and my love with you will never break.

Lucy: There you have it, that's how Fairy Tail works here. Our adventures and friendship will never break, no matter how those jerks try it.

Natsu: Come on, Y/n, don't leave us hanging! If those pricks came looking for a fight, I bet I can take down more than you do! Right, Happy!?

Happy: Aye, sir! We're the best guild ever!

Carla: Aside from being rambunctious, they're right. And Wendy has grown fond of you.

Wendy: Does this mean you're going to stay with us, right Y/n? Please say yes.

Latina: Papa, please? We want to play with you!

Grace: Yeah, what she said!

Kuroka: You see darling, we all cared about you, and I still love you as always your alpha cat. And our kids still need a dad with a strong heart, nya~.

Y/n looks around at everyone in Fairy Tail and begins to voice their opinions and sees they do care about him. Y/n smiled in a toothy grin and made his decision.

Y/n: *grin* You know what... you're right. In that case, I'm staying in Fairy Tail.

Everyone in Fairy Tail cheered as soon as he made his choice. The kids and lovers hugged around Y/n, and he smiled and patted their heads. Natsu and Gray jumped on his back, putting him in a headlock and giving him a noogie. All of the wizards are approached Y/n with a pat on the back and shoulders.

While Mavis smiled for Y/n's resolve and determination, as a proud member of Fairy Tail, she can see the resemblance of Sparda and his kins. Her cheeks glow a bit pink as she smiles.

Mavis: *smile* 'Just like your grandfather has... Y/n, you're really something else.'

Makarov: I'm proud of you for opening up to us. Know this, you and your group are always welcome to be in Fairy Tail. You've made your own path to choose Y/n, as a proud member of this guild and as a Sparda as well.

Porlyusica: Indeed. That's how your grandfather felt the same way when he was here. As far as those humans go, they're pretty special. Your grandparents would be very proud of you.

Y/n: Yeah, thanks. I appreciate it. It's good to be here. Oh yeah! Okay, you guys, you can come out now!

Y/n formed four orbs out of his body, calling out where Pikachu, Riolu, Latios, and Latias have appeared. Most female wizards squealed because of their cuteness. Erza attempts to pet one of them.

Erza: *blush* Y/n... may I... pet one, pretty please?

Y/n: Sure, hey Riolu, you mind if Erza pet you for a while?

Riolu: *smile* Rio!

Riolu went up to Erza, reached his paw to her, she shook it, and she cuddled Riolu.

Erza: You're so cute, aren't you~?

Riolu blushes as his tail wagging and his ears twitching happily.

Next, Pikachu went to Asia, and she has an idea when she summons her familiar, a sprite dragon named Ryu from Y/n's idea while in their world. They were awed by Asia's little dragon.

(I know in the anime it is Rassei, but in this story, I decided to name it. So bear with it, please?)

Levy: Wow, is that a dragon?! It looks so little and cute!

Gajeel: By looking at it and smelling it, it's definitely a dragon.

Panther Lily: Wonder what kind of ability that little dragon possesses.

Asia: Thank you. I thought this would be a good idea for a while when we opened up to our friends.

Natsu ran up to where Asia and Ryu went up to real close.

Natsu: Hey, it's a dragon! It looks so puny! Can it talk or-?

Ryu sends a lightning attack at Natsu, while electrocuting him leads to the point where they comically see his skeleton. Natsu laid on the ground, defeated.

Laxus: That little dragon can do lightning, huh?

Gray: Ha! That's what you get for being an idiot without using your head!

Natsu: You wanna go, pervy popsicle!?

Gray: Bring it on, lizard face!

Natsu and Gray charge towards each other until Pikachu uses Thunderbolt, which results in electrocuting them, their hairs puffed up, and they fall on the ground.

Lucy: I guess that's a great way to stop them. Nice job.

Lisanna: That's amazing, little mouse. Y/n, do they have names?

Y/n: Yeah. The one Erza is holding is Riolu, the yellow mouse is Pikachu, and the blue, male dragon is Latios, while the red, female dragon is Latias.

Cana: Those guys are awesome! Most of us have seen them in action.

Latias uses her psychic ability to grab Ryu and Asuka while Latios does the same with Latina and Grace, following her lead. They were having fun with a smile.

Bisca: Look at that. Our sweetheart is having fun. Looks like you raised them well, Y/n.

Alzack: Y/n, I hope you don't mind they would have playdates sometimes.

Y/n: Sure, it's no problem at all. And what I can say, I'm just good with animals.

Makarov and Porlyusica smiled as the guild was back to its usual way and decided to make an announcement while everyone looked at the guildmaster.

Makarov: I'm glad the guild is back in spirit, we're relieved Y/n have miraculously made it back safe from the unexpected circumstances, we still accepted Y/n, as our family of this guild, no matter what of his appearance, he has a strong heart and soul, to protect what precious to him.

Everyone agrees and smiles as Makarov continues.

Makarov: Now, as the master of this guild, let us celebrate for this momentous occasion! For Y/n's safe return and his decision to stay in Fairy Tail... LET US PARTY!!!

Fairy Tail: YEAH!!!

And thus, everyone in Fairy Tail, including Porlyusica, cheered loudly as they began to celebrate for Y/n's safe return and his decision to stay in Fairy Tail. They still accept him as a proud member of the guild and a part of the family, no matter what appearance is.

Y/n smiled a toothy grin. He felt so happy and glad.

Y/n: 'Thanks, everyone! You're the best!'

As their adventures continue...

(Chapter 30 ends. Ending theme.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 64 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...
4.6K 50 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
304K 4.2K 34
(this book is just a random CROSSOVER mainly DMCxHDXD...) You are YN Redgrave/Sparda, son of Legendary demon hunter, Dante, and the grandson of Spard...
53.6K 1.2K 38
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...