Marriage

sanaa235

Once a very lovey dovey couples but now they hate each other. It's a roller coaster ride. Travel along the li... Еще

Trapp ( Chapter 1)
Report (Chapter 2)
Lockedd ( Chapter 3)
Cheaterr ( Chapter 4)
Announcement
Chapter 5
Important
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Announcement
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
😍Cover Page 😍
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

660 52 2
sanaa235

Precap : Ashwin sneaks peaks into her room and Sivaangi is shocked

Flash back continues

Sivaangi : What are you doing here? (without looking at his eyes)

Ashwin : I wanted to see my baby shower of my beloved sister but I can't come directly from the main door so I came here by that window(pointing his index fingers towards the open window of Sivaangi's room )

Sivaangi's room window is opened towards the backyard of the mansion. Her room was the biggest room in the whole house, it was the last room located.

Sivaangi : Why only my room?
(raising her eyebrows).

Ashwin :It's just because of the location of your room. I can't come from any body's room. Yasmin is not my close friend. Mani room must be filled with guests. The elders room is situated at the ground floor guests can enter anytime. That's why. Your room is safe and convenient for me.

Sivaangi : Okay fine

Ashwin : Aren't you angry?

Sivaangi : No I am not angry on you as I know how curious you are too see your sister's baby shower. Thank god that you did not enter elders's room since Hussain na is hiding there.

Ashwin : Ooh! Thank you and yaa i will see the function from this floor and as soon as the function gets over I will leave from here.

Sivaangi : It's okay.  I should go now as I am already very late. And yaa please take care.

Ashwin just nodded his head and Shivu started from there when Ashwin grabbed her wrist. She turned towards him . He said

Ashwin : By the way you are looking hot and gorgeous today ( In his Base Voice)

He said with a smirk plastered on his face. He said it in a teasing way with a wink at last😉

Imagine this as our girl wearing this outfit.

Before Ashwin could see Shivu's face turning red, she quickly turned her face towards the door and mouthed a "Thanks" and left from there quickly.
But Ashwin already knew that she was blushing and chuckled on his thoughts.

At the function

Shivu saw many relatives present there and greeted them.

Yasmin : What took you so long

Shivu : Nothing pa (her face was red in colour)

Yasmin : Your face has blush

Shivu : Yaa i have applied them
(in her mind : It's natural blush). Come let's go

She went to towards Mani akka. Mani akka was wearing a orange saree, her face was glowing, she was wearing glass bangles, her hair was adorned with jasmine flowers.

Shivu : She took the turmeric in her hand and applied it on mani ka face, hands. She went near her ears and said.

Shivu : Looking soo beautiful ka. (With a wide smile on her face)

Mani : Thanks di. Ur looking soo gorgeous today

Shivu : With a blush on her face (Thanks ka).

Mani : ☺️

The elders were telling

Many of them are waiting. U Both can talk later to each other.

Shivu came from there.

One of the elders present in the hall

Shivu kanna oru pattu padu ma (Many of them started to request her)

Shivu was thinking. But patti ena pattu padradhu.

She started thinking and one song striked on her mind.

She sat at the centre and all the elders, girls sat around her.

Then she started singing :

She saw Mani ka and closed her eyes and started singing

Hmm hmm hmm hmm
Thaaimai Vaazhkena Thooya Senthamizh
Aariraaro Aaraaro
Thanga Kai Valai Vaira Kai Valai
Aariraaro Aaraaro

Intha Naalile Vantha Nyaabagam
Entha Naalum Maaraatho
Kanngal Paesidum Mouna Baashaiyil
Ennavendru Kooraatho

Thaaimai Vaazhkena Thooya Senthamizh
Paadal Paada Maattaayo

Thirunaal Intha Orunaal
Ithil Pala Naal Kanda Sugame
Thinamum Oru Ganamum
Ithai Maravaathenthan Maname

Vizhi Paesidum Mozhi Thaan
Intha Ulagin Pothu Mozhiye
Pala Aayiram Kathai Paesida

Uthavum Vizhi Valiye

one eye was admiring her voice

She finished the song opened her eyes and heard the clapping sound. More than the clapping sound what made her happy is that all the elders gave her their blessings. Few of them had tears on their eyes when she completed.

Super a padna kanna. Pul arichu poidichu da ma.

Ena kural da onnaku. Evlo azhaga padra. Apdiye kektite irukanu pola iruka da Sivaangi kanna. Nala iruda

All these words made her happy and she became emotional. Nandri pati ma 🥰

Mani akka called Yasmin with the help of Yasmin she stood up slowly went towards Shivu.

When she reached Shivu she side hugged her. Mani akka was crying

Mani : Kutti ma super a padna. She had no words to describe her feelings at that moment.

They both shared hug for 2 mins and released their hold.

Mani : The best you are girl. Enaye ala vechutala nee

Shivu : Thanks ka. Ama

One more eyes were having tears after hearing her song, witnessing all these moments.

Anyway guesses?

Lunch was arranged for all of them
They had their lunch and left. Not before hugging Shivu.

Yasmin : Wonderful di

Shivu : Thanks Yasi

Ashwin managed to watch the whole function without being caught.

After the Function :

Shivu came back to her room. She was very tired.

She went towards her bed closed her eyes dropped herself on the bed without carrying about her dress.

But before her body could touch the soft mattress of the bed. Somebody caught her bare waist and she hangged in the middle of the air.

Electricity ran through her whole body due to the sudden touch. She opened her eyes and saw a handsome
face came in her sight.

Sivaangi : You are still here but I thought you must have left as the function got over before fifty minutes.

Ashwin : Yes I was about to leave only but.........

He made her sit on the bed.

Sivaangi : But what (raising her eyebrows)

Ashwin : But I thought that I should thank you like a mannered boy as you have helped me.

Sivaangi : Then thank me and you can go

Ashwin smirked a little and Shivu became confused by his smirk. He started leaning towards her, her breath flinched but shes didn't lean towards back as she wanted to show him that his coning closer to her doesn't affect her.

But soon he came very close to her, now her body started shaking. His hot breathe were fuming on her open skin.

Their lips were now just few inches apart. But before they can meet with each other. He turned towars her ear. He bit her earlobe lightly which made her shiver.

Then he went more closer towards her ear and mouthed "U sang soo beautifully ." U sounded like a Divine". "Ur Voice is sweet as a honey" His breathes were hitting on her neck which was making her weak. Then he moved away from her. Shivu released her breathe she was holding. But within a few seconds again he leaned towards her ear and mouthed a "Thank you" then he moved away from her and asked

Ashwin : What's your tomorrow's plan?

Sivaangi : Why are you asking about it?

Ashwin : Because I wanted to know

Sivaangi : Mm. I am free after the mid noon.

Ashwin : Ok so be ready as tomorrow evening you will get your gift.

Sivaangi : Which gift (confused). And there is no need I am just satisfied with your thank you.

Ashwin : The Ashwin Kumar don't thank anyone so normally or even for normal things, so just be ready and I will text you.

But before she can reply anything he quickly jumped out of the window. He didn't get hurt as it was the first floor. After he left, a smile formed on her face and slept while thinking about him. She was curious to know what would be the gift

Next day in the office

She was in her office, reading some documents when she received a message from Ashwin.

Ashwin : Be ready I will pick you after a one hour. So should I come to your house for pickimg you up.

Sivaangi : No I am not in the house and also if you come there everyone will ger to know that you were present in yesterday's function.

Ashwin : So from where should I pick up?

Sivaang: hmm. from the cafe near to my office.

Ashwin : OK and please don't be late. I will be waiting for you. Byee. See you then.

Sivaangi : OK seen you then.

After that Shivu kept her phone back on her desk and started smiling. She went to get ready in her private room of her cabin as always she keeps some clothes with her in the office for any sudden meetings, emergency purposes..

Words : 1428

No proof reading done

Its the longest chapter I have ever written.

How was this chapter. Pls do tell ur thoughts on this chapter. Did u all like itt?

Tag ur favourite part or scene
Pls do comment and pls do vote 😊

Sorry for not updating guyss. I am not finding time to write. I am little busy with my dance and all those stuffs. I will try my best to give updates. Whenever I get time I will try to give updates.

So here is the long chapter /update . Enjoyy

Keep Supporting and Enjoy Reading ❤️💜

Your's
......

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

109K 9.8K 50
Another Ashaangi FF which revolves around Ashwin, who owns a restaurant and Sivaangi, who's a singer and an IT professional. How these two opposite s...
24.7K 2.6K 14
These are just a fanfiction of Ashwin and Sivaangi. Flip the pages to enjoy their atrocities in different perspective.
Thozhudhen Unnaiye Aishuverse✨

Любовные романы

14K 1.7K 20
It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother. Let's witness how their...
469K 30.5K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...