My Dream Prince

By Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute, kind hearted, innocent and decent girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by h... More

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)

Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)

176 7 0
By Butter8321

Tae:Shhh! don't talk too much. I will never Hurt you ynie.you are the most precious thing to me.

Hearing this and seeing this much closeness between them makes yn's heart beat crazily in her chest. They both were looking deeply in each other eyes leaving the whole world. yn was admiring his perfect features in the dim moon light which was making him look more ethereal. Especially his chocolate brown eyes which was showing some other kind of emotions like she is seeing first time or she noticed now. Is it love? She asked herself.

Taehyung was also busy in examining her beauty. Her milky skin, long eyelashes, thick eye brows, her hazel brown eyes, tiny nose and her soft, thick and plummy lips. Her face got covered with her hair strands due to a sudden leech of wind. Taehyung removed them immediately from her face as it was blocking his beautiful view by his right hand while left hand was still holding her waist gently.

Being shy due to taehyung's deep stare she turned her head a little and saw something and then screamed "Ice- cream"almost making him deaf.She ran towards the mini ice cream parlour by pushing him slightly forgetting everything in a moment. Taehyung was schocked by this sudden change of her and was standing like a statue. When yn looked back and found him standing there still she came back towards him and said

Yn: What are you thinking man? C'mon let's go to eat ice cream.

She held his hand and dragged him with herself. While Taehyung was cursing her under his breath for running such a romantic moment due to this stupid ice cream.

They both went inside and saw only an old man amost in his fifties who was the owner.he was cleaning the tables , wearing an apron. Yn smiled genuinely towards the old man and went towards him and said

Yn: Hello ajusshi!

Old man: Hello sir and mam! How can I help you?(he said with a smile)

Tae: yah ajusshi why are you being so formal with us.

Yn: yes ajusshi!why are you calling us sir and mam. Didn't you remembered us?(she said with hope while pointing towards her and Taehyung)

Old man looked at both of them while knitting his eye brows to remember them and then said with a light up face.

Old man: Taehyung and yn!

Yn and Tae nodded their head while smiling and went to hug him.

Old man:you both are grown up now. I saw you lastly when you both were in school.it's been a long time.

Taehyung: yes Ajusshi! We still remember when we used to came here daily to play in the near by park and ate your ice cream.i really missed it.

Yn: After school we really got that much indulged in our studies and private life that we didn't came here again. I also missed all this alot.(she said while pouting)

Old man: I can understand my child. Now come have some ice cream.

Yn and Taehyung went towards the Counter table having lots of delicious flavours of ice cream which make their mouth watery.Yn was looking towards the ice cream flavours while licking her lips and rubbing her hands like a kid being excited. Taehyung was smiling looking towards her cuteness.

Old man: Which flavour would you like to have yn dear?

Yn and Taehyung: Chocolate, vanilla and blueberry.(they both said simultaneously)

Then they both looked towards each other and laugh.

Yn: you still remember?(she said while smiling)

Taehyung: how can I forget that yn.(he said while smiling proudly)

While old man smiled, looking towards the cute couple Infront of him and asked.

Old man: and you Tae dear?

Taehyung: same as yn.

Yn: wait but don't you like strawberry and coconut flavour.(she said while raising her eye brows)

Taehyung: yes but I wanna try yours flavour today.(he said while smiling and pointing his finger towards her)

They both were busy in their conversation then ajusshi said.

Old man: you both look too cute together. Are you both dating?(he said while filling ice cream cups for them)

Yn and Taehyung: Nooo!we aren't.(they both said simultaneously)

They looked towards each other and said again while looking towards the old man.

Yn and Taehyung: We are just friends.(they again said simultaneously)

Old man: okay okay!I just said because I am seeing both of you together since your childhood and you both know each other very well that's why I thought that.well here is your ice cream.

Old man gave both of them their ice cream. Taehyung was about to pay him for the ice cream but he stopped him and said

Old man: No need son! You both come here after a long time so it's a gift or treat for both of you. Just enjoy these extra large ice cream cups with extra sprinkles.

Yn immediately took the cup from him and said

Yn:Thank you so much Ajusshi. You are the best.(she said while showing him up👍)

They both bid good bye to the old man and left the ice cream parlour.yn was enjoying her ice cream

Yn: it's been years but still it's taste doesn't change a bit.it's so yummy. Just Wow!(she said while eating a full spoon of ice cream)

Taehyung nodded his head while enjoying his ice cream. They both went towards the nearby park where they used to play in childhood and sit on a bench. They both were admiring the park, remembering their childhood memories.

Tae: Do you remember this park yn?

Yn: offcource Tae! I spent my whole childhood here while playing here with you.(she said while smiling softly towards him)

Taehyung also smiled while nodding his head. Yn was busy in inhaling the fresh air and enjoying the beautiful greenery of the park when taehyung took a full spoon of ice cream from her cup. When yn see this she said while being a bit angry

Yn: yahh! Why are you eating my ice cream? You have yours.

Tae: because I want to taste yours.

Yn: but we have the same flavour?(she said with a confused face)

Tae: but still I want to eat yours because it tastes more sweeter than mine.(he said while deeply looking towards her with a little smirk while taking a spoon of his own ice cream)

Hearing his flirty talk and gaze she looked forward to hide her blushing face to which tae's smirk grow widder.

Taehyung Pov:
Well it's true I have feelings for yn. I always felt some different kind of feelings towards her since childhood. First I thought it's just friendship but later I come to know that it's not just friendship, it's more than it and it's love. With time, with each and every passing day my fellings towards her become more and more stronger.

My yn is not like other girls. She is so innocent, simple and decent who likes to study, read books and novels rather than fashions, make up and hangouts.she even doesn't have many friends. She likes to be simple always wether it's eating or dressing. She never ever flirts with me or tried to gain my attention like my fan girls. Although I found her looking at me secretly many times which I found very cute.

I also flirt with other girls just if she is around because she gets annoyed and teasing her is one of my favourite hobby. I usually flirt with her only because her blushing and tomato like face is my favourite one as I already told that I love to tease her.

Author Pov:

Taehyung was staring at her continuously which yn found a bit awkward as she was already a red tomato due to blushing so she think to distract him from her and hit his arm and said

Yn: Aish! You are always like this. You were also used to eat my ice cream after finishing yours.

Tae: yes because you were too lazy to even eat an ice cream so I had to finish yours after finishing mine before it streams down.(he said while laughing hardly)

Yn: you.....(she said angrily)

Tae: I still remember when once a child took your ice cream ran away and you cried for the whole day just because later you didn't got your favourite flavour as it was also finished on the Ajusshi ice cream parlour.(he laughed more hardly)

Yn: stop it taehyung.....(she said while gritting her teeth angrily)

Tae: And how can I forget that when you were trying to catch me but there was a mud I jumped from it but you were too busy in catching me that you didn't see it and fall in that mud. Lol you were totally covered with mud looking like a zombie.(he said while laughing like a maniac)

Yn: I said stop ittttttt.....(she said while yelling angrily)

Tae: okay okay sorry!......(he said while showing his hand while laughing)

He tried to control his laughter but couldn't be able to even seeing yn's angry face he laughed more hardly. Yn turned her face being angry on him that's when something more interesting came in her mind and she turned towards him with an evil smirk and said

Yn: what about you taehyung??

Tae: what about me, means??(he said while laughing)

Yn: Don't you remember when on slide your pants blew down.....(yn said while controlling her laughter by putting one of her hand on her mouth and the other pointing towards the slide)

Hearing this taehyung laughter flew away and his face becomes serious while remembering one of the most embarrassing moment of his life and the girl who was burning in anger few minutes ago Started to laugh as now it's her turn to take her revenge.

Tae: Yahhhhhhh! It wasn't my fault.it was all because of that shorty Jimin. I was on the edge of the slide, about to take it but from nowhere he came while jumping like a monkey with failed breaks and took the slide while falling due to lack of balance having my..........

Yn: yes yes! He tried to balance himself by holding you but feel with your pants. He took the slide with your pants in his one hand and other was holding your leg and you were following him behind on the slide....Lol how can I forget that............(she said while laughing hardly)

Tae pressed his lips in a line being embarrassed while yn was busy in laughing.

Tae: yn stop it now....(he said a bit angrily)

Yn was not listening to him and was laughing continuously. Taehyung anger increases and he said

Tae: ynah stob it....

Yn: Why?? few minutes ago you were also laughing at me like a Psycho while showing your monster like teeth....( She said while pointing her fingure towards him with angry pout)

Tae: what did you say???did you mean I look like a monster.

Yn: yes!(she said while smirking)

Tae: ohhh madam! I think you need an eye check up. I am campus hearthroob , billionaire Kim Taehyung, dream prince of millions of girls in Korea.

Yn: but not mine.(she said while rolling her eyes and looking forward)

Taehyung held her arm to made her look towards him and pulled her closer towards himself. He was looking deeply in her eyes and said

Tae: Now say that this monster is not your "dream prince".

Again they both were in the same situation. Looking in each other eyes. Yn's heart beat started to accelerate again. Taehyung noticed this and held her right check with his right hand softly caressing it.

Tae: say something yn....

Hearing his deep manly voice yn got goosebumps. With his every touch she was feeling something different, something new which she never felt before with anyone.her body started to shiver when she felt his thumb on her lips.he was caressing it softly while staring towards it.

Tae: Yn.....

Calling her name softly we leaned forward towards her lips. Seeing the situation yn starts to get panic and closed her eyes being all dumb. That's when their romantic moment got distributed by hearing a crying sound. Yn came back in her senses and stood up while taking her hand out of his grip.

Yn: taehyung did you heard this sound??

Tae: yes....( He said while standing up)

Yn: I think it's sound of a crying kitten.let's find it out. It might need our help.

Yn said this to taehyung and they both started to find the kitten. Yn was searching everywhere but then she heard crying sounds coming more clearly from the slide. She stepped towards it and bent a little bit to see a hurt cute kitten whose leg was bleeding. She take it out from under the slide and called taehyung there.yn made the kitten sit in her lap and said

Yn: ohh cutie pie! You're leg is bleeding. Let me treat you kitty.

Saying this yn take out her handkerchief and tied it on its wound. Kitten stopped crying and calm down when yn caressed it's head softly.

Yn: Are you feeling better now kitty??(she said while caressing it's head)

Taehyung was looking towards them with lots of love but then yn said to him

Yn: Tae can we take this with us.please Tae Tae...( She said while pouting cutely)

Tae nodded his head while smiling. yn stood up happily while taking the kitten in her arms gently but then a lady in her thirties came towards them running and took the kitten from yn's hand

Lady: thanks God! I found you "simy". I was so worried.

Lady caressed it's head softly and looked towards yn and Tae who were looking her with a totally blank face.

Lady: oh sorry actually it's my kitten.its name is simy. I like here nearby.I was finding her from a long time. Actually I was talking with my boyfriend that's when it went somewhere without my notice. I was so worried.

Hearing this yn's smile faded away and she said

Yn: oh! Okay. We found it here. She got hurt. Her leg was bleeding. I tied my handkerchief for now but later please clean this wound and also consult with the doctor as well if it had infection or not .

Lady: Thank you so much dear.bye.

Lady bid good bye to them and left from here. Yn was looking towards the kitten with a sad face until they disappear from her sight. Taehyung noticed it and said

Tae: do you like kittens??

Yn: yes! I always wanted to have but Eomma never allowed me.(she said with a sad pout).

Taehyung nodded and said

Tae: let's go home yn we are already late.its quarter past 12.

Yn was in her thoughts of kitten but hearing the time she screamed out of her lungs without caring about the surrounding.

Yn:WHAT ?????QUATER PAST 12 AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS NOW......LET'S GO...................

She held his hand and run with full speed towards their home. When they reach home they saw the guard was still sleeping. They both looked towards each other being reliefed. They were going inside slowly with pressed feet but yn saw something making her stop at her place. She pulled taehyung backwards and hide behind the wall of mansion.

Tae: what happ....(he said while yelling slowly)

Before he could finish his sentence yn put her hand on his mouth making him stop and confused. she said

Yn: Shhhh! I saw Mrs Kim. She is coming towards the gate.

Tae eyes grew wider hearing this and he peaked a little and saw his mom coming towards the gate angrily. Seeing this they both looked towards each other thinking the same thing "what will happen if they get caught alone at this hour together??"

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 34.4K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...
95.2K 3.4K 49
Y/N was in New York and came to Korea after so many years , has to marry kim taehyung They both will meet before there marriage at a place while buy...
466K 16.8K 53
A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first meet but what the fate holds for them. Ki...
46.6K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...