UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

Od sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... Více

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡23♡

2.2K 78 174
Od sun_ve

He can't have the fire flu, anything but that, he used to get it a lot when he was younger, well he always thought he did but in reality he didnt. It was probably all that fighting and all the water he dealt with during that hydra mission.

Hunters stomach grumbles and he sits up, he's sweaty, and his nose is all stuffed. He should probably make some soup or something.

He waddles to his door, nose bright red. And clicks the door open, to reveal your face.

"Where have you been? no one says you reported to any of your missions." You say.

"Did.. I really sleep in that much?" He sniffs.

"Ugh..." he then groans all congested.

"Your lucky i have no school today." You say walking away.

"How does that make me lucky?" He sniffs.

You don't say anything, instead you go across from his room, then into your room and you shut the door.

"What is she talking about?" Hunter grumbles to himself, limping to the kitchen.

"Wait." You say opening the door to your room.

Hunter sighs and sort of falls forward, loosing his balance, but he immediately regains his balance, and coughs.

"Titan, what's wrong with you?" You say walking up to him and helping him into your room.

"Why are you grabbing me?" He says groggily.

"Cause look at you, you almost fell." You sigh, closing your door and setting him on your bed.

You pull out a little round thing with a needle or some tip on the top of it.

"What is that?" Hunter coughs.

"It's called a thermomer I think is what it's called." You say.

"But it's a thing humans use to tell if your sick, I found one of those from the owl lady when she was selling things she found in the human realm." You say.

"Don't buy things from wild witches! are you mad?" He says all stuffed.

"You sound like your about to cough out goo, anyway, hold still." You say.

"No, we can't trust that, it's from the human realm." Hunter backs away.

"I've used it and I've been fine." You roll your eyes.

"Fine! How does it work." He sighs.

"You need to open your mouth and stick it under your tongue." You say.

He looks hesitant.

"I washed it don't worry." You say.

He sighs and puts it in his mouth

"When it's ready it will beep, and if the number is high that means you are unwell." You say.

"That's what I've been told." You say.

It beeps. You pull it out of Hunters mouth and look at the number.

"What is it?"

"It's 101, you probably have fire flu." You say

"Are you kidding?" Hunter grumbles.

"No, you should sleep." You say, lifting up the bed covers.

"In your bed?" Hunter says.

"Well you shouldn't walk around much and your already here so yeah." You say.

"Im hungry though, I need food." He says.

"I'll get it for you, lay down." You say sitting him down on your bed.

"Also did sleep in your uniform?" You say looking at his clothes.

"Yes." He says.

"Thats gross." You say.

"I was too tired I forgot to change, leave me alone." He grumbles.

"I'll get you a change of clothes and some breakfast, go shower, my bathrooms over there." You say pointing at the door.

"You don't have to do this." He says.

"Might as well since there's nothing else to do." You shrug.

"Shower in cold water too, it'll bring down the firey temperature." You say.

"Whatever you say." He sighs waving his hand.

"Go, I'll get you your clothes, and don't undress yourself in my room, do it in the bathroom I don't wanna walk in on you wearing absolutely nothing." You roll your eyes.

"Okay okay." He sniffs.

"Do you have fire proof tissues?" He asks.

"Yeah." You say.

You grab your fire flu box of tissues and hand them to Hunter.

"Use as much as you want." You say.

"Thanks." He says.

"I'll go make you some soup or something, and I'll let the guards know your sick." You say.

He grumbles and blows into the tissue, little fire sparks spark into the air.

He coughs and sounds like he's about to sneeze.

"heee.. choo!" He sneezes softly, some flames of fire spout from his nose.

His sneezes are so high pitched it's funny, he sounds like a kitten sneezing.

You put your hand over your mouth trying to cover your laugh. He notices and glares at you.

"Sorry, it's just so funny." You giggle.

"I'll get you sick if you keep making fun of me." He says.

"I cant get fire flu, my bile sack is blocked off so it doesn't do that, because it's penetrated by the magic, all I can get is the common mold." You say.

"Well I'll figure out a way to give you it if you don't stop." He says.

"Just go shower, I'll make you food." You sigh.

He sighs and nods and you go do what you have to do.

You walk into his room and snatch a few of his pajamas, and other clothes he needs. As he's in the shower you pop back into your room and lay them down against your bed for him to change into. Then you head to the kitchen to make some food.

Hunter POV

Hunter creaked open the door. He darts his head around to make sure you're not in your room. Then he eyes the clothes you layed on your bed for him. He snatches them and quickly shuts the bathroom door.

A few moments later you enter the room and notice the showers done. You put the food on your desk.

"Hey are you done?" You ask.

"Uh- yeah-" Hunter says through the bathroom door.

"Okay, hurry up I made you food." You say.

Hunter opens the bathroom door, changed into pajamas.

"Why give me pajamas?" Hunter grumbles.

"Because you aren't going out, you're sleeping today." You say.

"Really?, I have missions to do Y/n, I don't have time for sleep." Hunter folds his arms.

"Yes really, so stop moping and sleep, I already let the guards know." You say grabbing his arm.

"Titan." He says.

He lays down against your bed and pulls the blankets over him and glares at you.

"Here, food." You say handing him a tray of breakfast.

"There's some fire flu pills on the side you can take too." You say.

Hunter stares at the breakfast and the pills, he stares at the pajamas he's wearing. Then he looks up at you, cheeks red.

"Thank you." He says softly.

"Don't mention it, just eat up and sleep." You say.

"I was supposed to go on an important mission." Hunter grumbles.

"What mission?" You ask.

"I'm studying the human." He says.

"Titan! She's not an animal to study!" You say.

"We haven't seen a human in years, she would make good information." Hunter sniffles.

"Heeeh.. choo!" He sneezes, and fire flies out of his nose.

"Hey! Careful use the tissues if you feel your gonna sneeze!" You say throwing the box at him.

"Ugh." He grumbles.

"You should be sleeping today, you need sleep you have eye bags Hunter." You say.

"No, I just need to take my pills and then I'll be good to go." Hunter shakes his head

"Okay, Hunter, you know what? Just eat your food and then I'm gonna do something." You say.

"Do what?" He says.

"It doesn't matter just finish up and you'll see." You roll your eyes.

Hunter grumbles and continues eating his food. You go over to your desk and look at some plant books.

"Where is it..." you mumble.

"What are you looking for?" He asks.

"Eat your food!" You yell.

"So angry. Geez." Hunter rolls his eyes.

You continue looking through your plant books. You're tying to find something that will make him sleep. Something that may help take his eye bags away.

You turn the page.

Sleeping nettles! Yes this is perfect. This will put him to sleep perfectly.

"Heee choo!" Hunter sneezes.

"Did you finish your food?" You ask.

"Yeah." He says.

"Great, and you took the pills?" You ask.

He nods.

"Great, now will you be able to fall asleep or no? Cause I think I know how to help." You say.

"In all honesty I can't fall asleep, sleeps always been a problem for me. And I don't think I need sleep, I have missions I need to go too, like investigating  that human and-"

You put your finger against his lips. He blushes.

"You know I never gave you a flower back." You say.

"What?" He says.

You grab his chin, and pull him towards you.

"W-what are you doing-" he stutters.

"Here." You say circling your finger, glove on.

A bunch of orange flowers pop up all around Hunter. He looks around wildly, then looks back into your eyes.

"Do me a favor, and take a deep breath in okay?" You ask, pulling your shirt over your nose.

"You're trying to put me to sleep." Hunter says.

"Yeah, I am." You say.

"You little prick." Hunter glares.

"These will help get rid of those eye-bags you always have." You say.

"You need rest anyway, and if your gonna keep denying sleeping you have no choice." You say.

"I hate you." Hunter says through gritted teeth.

"Feelings mutual, but I'm actually trying to get you to sleep because you're stubborn and care about other things rather than your own health." You say.

"You really hate me?" Hunter says groggily.

You blink and look over at him. He's inhaling the flowers.

"I lied, I actually don't hate you. I was just angry." Hunter says.

"You're beautiful." He says softly.

He sighs and slowly rest his head.

"But I also hate you." He says sleepily, waving his hand around.

"Rest." You say lowering his hand down.

He stares at you, and Intertwines his fingers around yours. You jump in surprise.

"Stay." He says.

"If im gonna sleep, you need to stay." He says.

"I will, but only for a little." You say.

"Why?" He says.

"I wanna go ask Luz some questions about the human realm." You say.

"No, stay with me." He whispers.

"What? I'll be doing your mission for you." You say.

"I hate you." He whispers, his hands loosening up.

"I hate you." You reply.

"But... I love you. Too." He whispers.

And just like that he's asleep. And you stand there watching him sleep. Those last words he said to you before you fell asleep sticking with you in your head.

(End of chapter)
(Anyway who's nervous about the finale? Meeeee💀)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

82.8K 1.4K 8
➺ Hunter x [reader]༄🌻 ༉‧₊˚✧ my baby is so fine , my lover's so divine A mini hoard of fun and...
374K 11.2K 40
Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plants around the castle, one day, you're in...
36.6K 915 22
Y/n grew up in the boiling isles. She was the youngest and strongest graduate in her class who joined the emperor's coven. Shortly after, she starts...
40.9K 1.5K 41
Y/n meets an old friend, who is now the Golden Guard. They have a long rich history together, but Hunter doesn't seem to remember much of it. Watch...