When The Spring Arrives (Ohmf...

By Mystical_twilight

Spring is known as the season of love. When the spring arrives in one's life, nothing can stop them from bein... More

Author's Note
1. The rising idol
2. Got selected
3. Cousins Bond
4. Poached
5.Dream came true
6. Gossip gang meeting
7. Love story from past
8.Hangover
9. First meeting
10. Car ride
11.Crew meeting
12. Meeting after a long time
13. Let the past go
14. Situation-ship
15.Just some sibling things
16. Exposing his cousin
17. Did you meet him?
18. Where the journey began
19. Where the journey began 2
20. Where the journey began 3
21 Where the journey began 4
22. Where the story began 5
23. Scandal
24. Sasaeng
Not a chapter
25. You let him go?
26. Hide out or a holiday
27. Waste of talent
28. Star Gazing
29. Supportive articles
30. Plan of action
31. Confrontation
32. Kidnapping and escape
33. Press conference
34. Brave citizen award
35. Attack on Hospital
36. Have to Find him
37. He is innocent
38. Lab results
39. Suicide
40. Traumatized
41. Little Muffin
42. Shopping spree with ladies
43. Nu
44. Music therapy
45. Ice cream platter
46. Housemates
47. Nomination
48. Teaser shooting
49. Brand Ambassodors
50. Jealousy
51. Father's disappointment
52. Husband or brother in law
53. Race against time
54.Award ceremony
55. Dance Partner from Highschool
56. Meeting His Family
57. Uncle
58. Babysitter
59. Complicated complications
60. Return Victorious
61. Surprise turned to shock
62. Bad news
63. Heartbreak
64. Engagement Proposal
65. Mimic
66. Bye
67. I quit
68. Beach
70. Fame
71. Hospital
72. OT
73. First love
74. Misunderstanding
75. NG
76. So it begins
77. Surprise
78. First
79. Unforgettable night
80. Day one
81. The Talk
82. Nephew
83. Doubts
84. Netherlands
85. From Day to Sky
86. Drug named love
87. Hospital visit
88. Sign language
89. Interview
90. Versions
91. Milk stew
92. Engagement ceremony
93. Lake-view villa
94. Sleep alone
95. Get together
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Sneak Peek 1.0
Sneak Peak 1.1
Sneak Peak 1.2
Sneak peek 2
Sneak Peak 2.2
Sneak Peak 3
Sneak Peak 4
Sneak Peak 5
Not an update-update

69. Engagement Day

190 18 1
By Mystical_twilight

“Ohm, are you sure that you are doing this?” Boun was frantic seeing his cousin get ready for his engagement as if everything was normal.

“Of course, I am. Isn’t he enthusiastically arranging the whole ceremony? I shouldn’t let his efforts go to waste.”

By ‘he’ Ohm was referring to Fluke.

Boun could sense Ohm’s extreme anger underlining his words. 

“But Ohm…” Boun wanted to say something but was stopped by Kao.

“Don’t try to stop him, Boun. Let him do what he pleases.” Kao said.

“This pair of stubborn mules” Boun muttered under his breath as he watched his cousin struggle with the bow tie.

Kao saw Fluke standing at the door, complimenting if he should enter the room or not.

Kao nudged Boun signalling him to leave the two some space alone. Boun nodded and followed Kao out.

“Fluke, why don’t you come inside and help Ohm get ready?” Kao asked, basically forcing Fluke to enter the room.

Ohm looked at Fluke through the mirror.

Fluke was standing there with an awkward smile, wai-ing to his cousins.

His cousins left the room after Fluke entered, closing the door behind them.

“Swadee Khrab. P’ Ohm.” Fluke greeted Ohm.

Ohm only nodded in reply. His brows furrowed as he tried to align the bow tie.
Ohm was wearing a wine-red tuxedo suit which came in pair with Fame’s gown.

Fluke found him extra handsome in the suit with the sleek back hairstyle and light make-up. Throwing his unnecessary thoughts to the back of his mind Fluke stepped forward.

“Let me.” Fluke took the bowtie from Ohm.

Fluke was so engrossed in the bow tie that he didn’t notice that he was standing so close to Ohm.

Ohm could see Fluke’s big doe eyes looking at his bow tie focusing on it. Fluke’s plump red lips slightly parted as if they were inviting him to savour them. He carefully examined the younger’s facial features.

Ohm felt his body temperature go up. He cleared his throat.

Fluke suddenly noticed the close proximity between them and stepped back, much to Ohm’s disappointment.

The younger gave him a smile as he told him that all the arrangements had been done.

Fluke turned around to leave.

Ohm suddenly stepped forward and hugged Fluke from behind causing the smaller male to stiffen for a moment.

Ohm rested his face on Fluke’s shoulders. He was feeling extremely vulnerable at this moment.

He couldn’t believe that Fluke was actually pushing him to get engaged to someone else. He didn’t want Fluke to confess his love or anything. He just wanted Fluke to give him a sign, the smallest signal that there could be something possible between them. He was willing to throw away everything for Fluke. He just wanted a clue. But he never got one.

Fluke seemed to be the happiest person to see him get engaged to Fame, arranging the ceremony, inviting the guests and whatnot.

Even after they had patched up things between them, never did Fluke ask him if he really wanted to get engaged. Fluke never showed any intention of knowing what was going on within his mind. Not that he had tried talking to Fluke. But every time the topic of engagement was bought up Fluke would be all smiles discussing the details of the arrangements to be done.

“What happened Phi?” Fluke asked trying not to lose his composure.

“Nothing.” Ohm’s voice cracked a bit. He couldn’t tell Fluke the truth. Not anymore. “Just a little nervous.”

“Why do you have to be nervous? It is not like you are getting married right away. You are just getting engaged.” Fluke said.

“Maybe because the other party is a stranger.” Ohm inhaled the familiar smell of Fluke’s shampoo.

Fluke gulped at Ohm’s actions. “You guys can get to know each other after the engagement.” Fluke chuckled awkwardly. “Phi, I need to go. The guests must have started arriving.” Fluke excused himself and struggled out of Ohm’s hug and left the room.

Ohm felt empty feeling the lack of warmth when Fluke left his embrace. He wanted to hold the younger a little longer. Ohm clenched his fists as he watched the latter run out of the room.

After coming out of Ohm’s dressing room, Fluke ran straight to the room that was assigned to him while he was going back and forth making arrangements for today’s ceremony, locking the door behind him.

The dam was broken. Fluke could no longer hold back his tears. He covered his mouth not letting the sound be heard outside as he cried his eyes out.

His trembling body collapsed to the ground. All the training, all the hypnosis he had done on himself as he anticipated this day was in vain.

He couldn’t do it anymore. He didn’t have the strength to do it. He didn’t want to see Ohm become someone else’s. But there was nothing he could do.

Fluke got a call from Dream, asking him where he was.

He made an excuse that he had a bad headache and had come back to his room to take medication.

Dream asked him to hurry up because the guests were already there.

Fluke wiped his tears and stood up.

Thanks to living with Earth for so long, he had developed a habit of carrying makeup items and had a bearable level of makeup skills.

Fluke washed his face and applied makeup to hide his red eyes. He didn’t want anyone to know that he cried.

Fluke opened the door and got out of the room and hurriedly made his way to the engagement venue.

He was stopped midway by a girl.

Fluke felt that the girl looked familiar. He had seen her back in high school. She was Fame’s best friend, Mist.

“Swadee Mist.” Fluke greeted his ex-schoolmate.

“Swadee Fluke.” She greeted back. She took Fluke’s arm and asked “Fluke can you come with me? It is urgent.”

Fluke could see the sense of urgency on Mist’s face.

“What happened Mist?” Fluke got tensed.

“Nothing happened. It’s just that…that…” Mist hesitated.

“What is it Mist? As long as it is something I can help you with I will surely help.” Fluke felt bad seeing the nervous expression of the girl.

“Fame wants to talk to you, Fluke.”  Mist bit her lips.

Fluke was suddenly enlightened. He was aware of Fame’s feelings for him since they were in High school. Even though he had rejected her several times, the girl had been persistent. The recent encounter had only made things worse.
Fluke was happy for her when he heard Fame was going to get engaged to someone else (let’s just forget that she is getting engaged to Ohm for a while.). He had always wanted her to be with someone else as he knew that he would never be able to reciprocate her feelings.

“I don’t think it is a good idea. I can meet her after the engagement?” Fluke tried to reject.

“No Fluke. Please. You have to meet her. Or else she will not come out of her room.” Mist pleaded.

Fluke was left with no choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 111 5
NOT COMPLETED AND WON'T BE COMPLETED. LUXURIOUS - BONTEN X GN!SWITCH!READER (Mikey, Sanzu, Haitani brothers, Kakucho and Koko) "This kind of love is...
137K 4.6K 54
It's been two years since his sweet Mick disappeared without a warning, after six blissful days officially together. Unable to move on, Ohm is starti...
3.9K 299 19
When Ohm met Fluke, he knew it was love within the first couple of hours. Find out their journey in life and love. ~An OhmFluke AU~ "You'll never kno...
74.3K 2.7K 32
❝𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈...❞ ❝𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆...