The life of Monty and Freddy...

Autorstwa Mariah437096

This takes place at the pizza Plex, how Monty and Freddy live their lives together and how they spend time wi... Więcej

Getting ready for the show
The date
Two fathers and one son
Monty's bad day
Apology date
Top freddy ⚠️smut⚠️

Monty's hole in one smut!

788 4 10
Autorstwa Mariah437096

Monty POV
Warning ⚠️ smut

Monty: so rockstar~ wanna go to my room to have some fun~.

Freddy: yea please~ superstar~ fuck me~.

Monty: come on,my naughty bear~ let's have some fun.

I grab Freddy hand and we walked to my room. I can tell Freddy was horny like me and I was so hard. Once we got to my room. I told Freddy to sit on the bed while I locked the door. After locking the door I started to take off my shirt. I can tell Freddy was blushing.

Monty: do you like what you see~

Freddy nodded his head as I got closer to him. I took off Freddy clothes. He was now naked and he look so freaking hot and sexy. I started to kiss his neck and leave love marks on him. He moan while I keep kissing and sucking his neck.

Freddy : M-Monty when are you are you going to f-fuck m-me~.

Monty: don't worry rockstar before I can fuck ya~.Let me do something for ya ~.

I went down to Freddy's cock, I started to lick the tips and jack it off at the same time. I can tell Freddy was enjoying it. I stop jacking him off then I put his cock in my mouth. I suck on it and I enjoy it. I suck on it faster and faster then he cum in my mouth.

Monty: okay~ my bad bear~let get to the real fun~.

I got on top of Freddy. I line up my cock to his hole. I trusted in his hole. Fuck, it's feel so good.

Monty: Freddy~ holy shit~your ass feel so good~

Freddy: M-Monty~ahh~goo harder~p-please

Monty: aww~beg for it~

Freddy: oh daddy~ fuck me so hard~come on fuck me so hard that I want be so sore daddy~

Monty: okay~ daddy can do that~.

I trusted in Freddy really hard, Freddy was moaning like a mess but he smiles and keeps moaning my name.

Freddy: daddy~m-Monty~d-don't stop m-moving~

Monty: g-good boy~how are you e-enjoying this.

Freddy: f-fuck yes~go faster!~

Monty: love it when you beg~

With Freddy begging, I trusted though him faster and harder. Doing this was fun, I am happy me and Freddy are doing this. As I was trusted thought I give him a kiss. Freddy moan though the kiss, I use my tongue in my kiss. Freddy kissed back but he was too weak to use his tongue. After a hour I started to to feel uncomfortable, need to cum now.

Monty: hey rockstar,do you mind if i c-

Freddy: yes my superstar, you can

A few quick trust into Freddy.I cum into Freddy. We took a few breaths. I lay down close to him. He puts his head on my chest When I touch him,he felt so hot.

Monty:babe are you okay,did i go too hard on you.

Freddy: your fine plus I did ask for it, I am just so hot. Otherwise that was amazing Monty.love you so much.

Monty: this is the best night of my life Fred.we should have do this more okay Fred.

Freddy: I would love that Monty. Hey do you want to have a other date with me.

Monty: Fred of course, I was thinking we can go to Bonnie bowl.

Freddy: yes! I would beat you in that.

Monty: oh rockstar,your so cute when your trying to be top.

Freddy: do not worry Monty, one day I will be in the top.

Monty: okay rockstar,whatever you say my love.

Freddy: you will see one day.

Freddy POV

As soon I said that,I look up to monty. Monty fell a slept.I put my head on his chest,I was think how fun this was. Also I have to go to sleep,in the morning I have to pick up Gregory. Sometimes Gregory gets on people nerves even Roxy can't sometimes stand Gregory. I was thinking me,Monty and Gregory should make pizza together like fathers and son time.  I know Monty and Gregory would love that. We would have to be careful for chica. When it's comes to chica, she can smell pizza from a good far way. Moments later I was start to fall a sleep.

Monty and Freddy fell a sleep together in Monty's room

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
269K 20.4K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.6M 288K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...