I rely on kryptonite infrastr...

By pttcch

I just practiced the infrastructure game The infrastructure mad girl who reached the full level was suddenly... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 195

Chapter 11 - 20

695 11 6
By pttcch

ʚChapter 11

    ==================

    Although no one lives there, the floor in the house is covered with dust, but after a simple cleaning it should still be very good.

    "If it is painted, it will definitely look brand new." Lina touched the wall and seemed to like it here.

    "Do you want to live here?" Lian Yun asked.

    "Ah? Am I alone?" Lena blinked, pointing at herself in disbelief.

    Lianyun didn't expect Lina to react so strongly: "Don't you have a house in the village?"

    Lina shook her head: "Actually, our village is not rich. There is only a mountain nearby except for the desert. There are not many people in the village, and there are not too many people. Multiple houses.”

    “When I was in the village, I slept with different sisters every day,” Lena said.

    Lian Yun really didn't expect their village to look like this: "But doesn't your village have caravans? Why..."

    How could they be so poor?

    "Most of the children in our village don't have parents. Like me, Barry, and many others. It's a lot of money just to feed us, drink enough and keep us warm." "But

    fortunately Uncle Gailin has already promised the village chief this year that he will no longer pick up children from the village." Lina giggled.

    "The grown-ups are also very kind to us. We have never been hungry, and we can still grow up healthily. We are already very satisfied."

    Lina smiled and turned around to show Lianyun her clothes: "This is a sister's clothes." The old clothes look new, right? She kept them well!"

    Lian Yun was silent.

    Just looking at the caravan's reaction to a large pile of gold coins yesterday, it's hard to imagine how poor their village is.

    But it was just like this, which made people feel how rare it was for them not to be ecstatic and calm like ordinary people at that time.

    Maybe these gold coins were earned by them when they traveled north and south, but for them, it may just be the currency to ensure the healthy growth of their children.

    They are never stingy when they spend money for these orphans, so they are never crazy when they get money.

    And when getting along with Lina, she only felt that Lina's personality was very sunny, without the slightest sensitivity and inferiority complex.

    It also shows how much the villagers care about the children's education.

    Lian Yun was in awe.

    They are all people worthy of deep friendship and getting along with.

    Also... very much like the kind people her hometown used to have.

    Lina looked at Lian Yun who suddenly started to be dazed, and shook her hands in front of her eyes: "Sister Lord?"

    Lian Yun came back to his senses, took a deep breath, and suppressed the emotional surge in his heart.

    I haven't thought of them for a long time.

    Lina said caringly: "Uncle Gailin won't bring the children back to the village, it will get better and better. Sister Lord, don't worry."

    Lian Yun smiled and patted her head, then took over the topic: "You are very confident. "

    It's like the lord's sister's town. Although it's dilapidated and empty and there's no one there, isn't my sister still insisting on it?" Lina encouraged her naively.

    Lianyun, who was suddenly caught by the cue: ...I don't know who is pity for whom.

    "If you like it, can I live in this room for you?" Lian Yun suggested.

    "Is it really possible?" Lina twitched excitedly, "Then, what about my sister?"

    "Why don't my sister come with me!"

    Lian Yun glanced at the residence.

    This residence is quite large. There are three bedrooms, two upstairs and one downstairs, and the kitchen has cabinets and countertops attached to the wall.

    Although there is no furniture, it is much better than sleeping on the street.

    "Okay." Lian Yun smiled easily, and immediately made a final decision.

    "Let's clean up and bring Lanna with us."

    Lina clapped her hands happily: "Then I'll go find Brother Lanna!"

    The little girl ran out quickly, Lianyun was worried about her ankle injury, and hurriedly told her to run slowly.

    Lanna brought clean water, and Lianyun and Lina were responsible for cleaning the dust.

    Time passed quickly, several people packed up the house, removed the tent at the entrance of the shop and put it away, and the three rooms were covered with animal skins.

    On days without a bed, I had to sleep in animal skins. The advantage is that I can roll around.

    Several people began to graffiti on the wooden wall outside with paint.

    Lena drew herself and clicked her green eyes. After thinking about it, I drew a slightly taller villain next to it, with two black eyes.

    "Sister Lord and I!" Lina said with a beaming smile.

    Lanna stood on the wooden ladder beside him, glanced at it out of the corner of his eye, and continued to paint his side wall silently.

    "You can draw one too." Lian Yun called him with a smile.

    So Lanna obediently went down the wooden ladder to the front wall, and Lina stuffed the brush with black paint in her hand.

    Lan Na took the brush and moved to the side of the villain who practiced Yunhua, but he didn't write for a long time.

    Lianyun thoughtfully pushed the remaining buckets of paint over: "Don't you like this color? Just change it."

    Lanna hesitated to speak, struggled again and again, and finally made a move.

    in a minute.

    There was no sound.

    Facing the crooked "circle", the three of them quieted down in unison.

    "...So, is this why Brother Lanna doesn't want to paint?" Lina tried her best not to sound so trembling.

    Lanna looked helplessly at the two who were holding back their laughter, obviously not very willing to admit his shortcoming.

    "There is no one who is omnipotent." Lian Yun coughed a few times, trying to suppress the crazy smile on the corner of her mouth: "At least this circle is very special!" She took the brush,

    bent down to fill in a few strokes for him, and saw It looks like a complete villain at last.

    "Look! Now you are by my side." Lian Yun raised his chin at him.

    "Thank you, sir." Lanna lowered his eyes slightly, with a slight smile in his eyes.

    Xiaobai moved hurriedly on Lianyun's shoulder.

    Lian Yun turned off the shield, and immediately heard a soft voice: "I want to draw on it too!

    "

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Does it look like this?

    "You're in the desert, maybe you haven't looked in a mirror. That's what you look like." Lian Yun spoke righteously.

    Xiaobai looked at Lina, who was the most honest among the three, who unnaturally avoided looking up and looked up at the sky.

    ...

    Although the final result is not particularly good-looking, except for some white who is depressed, the three of them are having a good time.

    "Then allocate a room."

    "Why don't you let me live downstairs." Lanna suggested.

    "If there is any trouble, I can find out immediately."

    The next two rooms are easy to divide, and Lina is determined not to want the bigger one: "I am very, very satisfied with the room! The bigger one must be reserved for Elder sister of the lord!"

    "Okay." Lian Yun understood that the two of them gave in to him, and his heart was filled with irony.

    [Ding——Congratulations, Lord Lord, for triggering a side mission! 】

    Noticing that Lianyun was stunned again, the two continued to tidy up the room knowingly.

    [Sub-task: Many people and many houses (1) (opened): The lord finally explored this deserted town and found his own room. So, as an infrastructure madman, do you feel empty when looking at so many houses and rooms? Let's keep recruiting residents! You'll be happy with the increase in residents! ]

    [Mission props have been distributed: Strange berry × 5]

    [Sub-task: Many people in a house (1) (in progress): Lord Lord, please find a suitable time and place to crush the berries, you will get unexpected results! 】

    Lian Yun saw the description of this side mission, opened his backpack, and found the sweet berries that had just arrived.

    [Strange berry: After breaking, it will release a scent, which will attract life forms around the town and lead them to find the town. (Reminder: Please make preparations in advance.)]

    "How are you packing?" Lian Yun shouted from downstairs, ready to take a look at this thing with them.

    "Sister Lord, this animal skin is really soft! I've never seen it before! It will definitely sell for a good price in the market." Lina ran out of the room and shouted while leaning on the wooden railing.

    Seeing the strange thing in Lianyun's hand, she ran downstairs with a few steps, almost bumping into Lanna who was wiping his sword.

    Lina rubbed her head and rushed to Lianyun, her eyes were shining with novelty: "Sister Lord, there are really many things that I have never seen before. What is this?" Lianyun read it

    verbatim To the two, he looked at Lanna again: "Have you seen it?"

    The latter shook his head: "I haven't seen it. But according to your description, it may not be safe, right?" "

    Yes, It probably means that it releases different flavors and attracts different beings." Lian Yun pursed his lips, and was also worried about this: "Although I need manpower now, will the risk of this be a bit high?"

    "If adults want to try it, it's not impossible." Lan Nasi thought, "The flying gerbils nearby should only be Xiaobai, and malicious monsters can't enter the town. I'll go around the neighborhood early tomorrow morning to see if There are signs of other monsters."

    "Then I'll go too!" Lina raised her hand, "I know the habits of many monsters!"

    Lian Yun nodded and said, "Be careful."

    The three of them also made a bed in the living room. On the animal skin, Lina poured the package left by the caravan on it, and handed it to Lianyun to explain while flipping through it.

    "This one is parsnips dried in the sun. It's fragrant and crunchy, but it's not as good as the lord's sister's potato chips."

    A large bundle of orange-yellow food similar to dried mangoes.

    "This is a flint, as long as you hit it, there will be sparks, and it can be used to light a fire at night."

    Lian Yun took a few irregular black stones.

    In addition, there were some other foods. Every time Lina found out one, she shared a few mouthfuls with the two of them. After a few rounds, Lian Yun saw that the physical strength above his head was full, so he waved his hand and refused.

    These foods are somewhat similar to those in Lianyun's world, but there are differences in texture and taste.

    However, if there is an opportunity to do some improved cooking in the future, there is still a lot of room for improvement.

    Seeing that Lianyun stopped eating, Lanna put down the food himself.

    Lian Yun glanced at the stamina on his head, then handed the food to him again: "You continue to eat."

    Lan Na took it and started to eat quietly again.

    "What is this?" Lian Yun saw a familiar white flower standing out in a pile of sundries.

    "Ah?" Lina blankly looked in the direction Lian Yun pointed at, obviously taken aback for a moment, then pinched the thing with two fingers and lifted it up.

    "Huh? Why did you put this thing in?" Lina took it aside, apparently not liking it very much.

    Lina frowned and flicked her fingers, trying to dispel the smell: "We don't like this smell very much. I heard that it had a miraculous effect many years ago, but I don't know why it was banned." "There was no such regulation later

    . But because it is of little value, few people plant this."

    "As for this one, it probably rolled in accidentally while handling sundries."

    ---------------- ----

    The author has something to say:

    Is that the cutie who picked up the comment?

ʚChapter 12

    ===================

    "I guess few people even remember its name." Lina muttered.

    Lianyun looked unpredictable, squatted down to pick it up, and sniffed it under his nose in disbelief—

    "It's really true."

    Lianyun recognized it at a glance, but he was not sure that there was anything like him in this world. Exactly the same thing.

    Just now I heard Lina say that its smell is not pleasant, and I feel more and more sure.

    Lian Yun's expression was indescribable.

    Even if she was beaten to death, she would never have imagined that the first acquaintance she met in another world was—a head of garlic! ?

    White rind, pungent smell.

    Lianyun peeled off its outer skin with a meticulous attitude.

    ...

    "This is Suan!"

    "Garlic? So it's called that." Lina nodded, "I don't know who the lord sister knows, and I don't know the sister I know, so it seems right." "This

    thing Is it useful?" Lanna is definitely a pragmatic person, and first asked about its practical value.

    "Hmm... sterilization," Lian Yun subconsciously said the answer he had been told since he was a child, and then said in a daze, "Our saying is that eating raw can kill bacteria and reduce illness. But people mainly use it as a condiment for cooking It's time to use it."

    "Is this edible?!" Lina opened her eyes wide and leaned forward to smell it again in disbelief. As a result, the smell of the peeled garlic was even stronger, causing her to frown and roll her eyes, and hastily backed away to a safe distance.

    "It's delicious!"

    Lian Yun handed it to Lanna thoughtfully, and asked him to put it away: "Some people like this taste and some people hate it. It's another taste when cooked. You can try it later when you make dishes."

    Lina waved her hands again and again, refusing all over her face: "It's nothing!"

    Lian Yun smiled and said no more.

    Several people packed up and sorted the things, and Lanna neatly stacked them in the corner.

    The downstairs windows haven't been repaired in time, but fortunately there are no such horrible creatures as mosquitoes. The stairs, floors, and walls in the house are brand new after being cleaned, and the dark wood material is also very textured.

    The doorknob of the bedroom is made of copper-colored metal products. It has been abandoned for a long time, but it has not rusted and failed, and the opening and closing are very smooth.

    It would be better if there were more furniture.

    Lianyun lay on the animal skin and thought.

    But as long as she is given enough time, the restricted-purchase store will always display furniture.

    At present, it seems that the brushed things are really different, and there are no rules.

    Potato chips, cola, meat cubes... I don't know when another potato will appear, and I will be able to open it up and get it.

    .

    The next day, Lianyun rarely overslept, and woke up when he heard the door opening next door.

    As soon as she woke up, Xiao Bai who was sleeping next to her head also woke up Yoyo.

    She heard Lena tiptoe down the stairs to knock on Lanna's door, and they went out together.

    Lianyun yawned, and Xiaobai yawned as well.

    She didn't sleep well last night and had some strange dreams.

    In the dream, Lianyun was surrounded by a group of people and put on the crown. The group cheered and threw it high, but when she fell from the sky, no one reached out to catch her.

    The moment he fell to the ground, the pain of broken bones and shattered flesh and blood swept through his body, as if he had fallen from a height of tens of thousands of meters, with blood splashing from the fall, which was extremely real.

    Then she woke up in pain.

    She shook her arms and patted her chest with lingering fear.

    "Fortunately, the arm is still there."

    Although the nightmares are scary, she Lianyun has had nightmares since she was a child, and she has given full play to her big heart.

    Just forget it, don't explain too much.

    She opened today's lucky bag and rubbed her hands expectantly: "I had such a terrible nightmare, please make it up to me. It's not too much to get what I need now?" "For example, sustainable development will allow everyone to eat well in the

    future Something for dinner?”

    God seemed to have really heard her request, a burst of distinctive golden light flashed, and a small word appeared:

    [Congratulations, Lord Lord, the system heard your call (1% chance), and sincerely serve you What you need——]

    [Kitchen three-piece set: a stainless steel iron pot x 1, tableware x 5, and a portable refrigerator. ]

    Lianyun: ...

    Although, I really need someone to eat now.

    That's not what it says on the surface! !

    Lian Yunsheng opened his backpack resignedly.

    [Stainless steel iron pot: It's really stainless, it's really steel, you can even melt it down to make armor... (The explanation later has been shielded due to the strong objection of the iron pot itself.)] Lianyun: ...Okay

    , At least a smart wok.

    [Tableware × 5: knives, forks, spoons, dishes, chopsticks, cups and plates, all are available to serve your meal. 】

    【Pocket refrigerator: It looks like a snowman, but it's actually a 2 square meter refrigerator inside. Who dares to say that I'm small? system? Ah that's all right. 】

    "Eh?" Lian Yun reread the explanation of the refrigerator on one side, went downstairs, opened the portable refrigerator, and placed it in the kitchen.

    A round head, an oval body, a pure white body, two button eyes, and a red carrot nose - it looks cool at first sight.

    The little white on the shoulder was furious: how does its head look like mine!

    Fascinated, Lianyun stretched out his hand and stuck it to its icy body, instantly returning to the happy time of owning a refrigerator.

    "Having a refrigerator is...wow?"

    Lian Yun stared blankly at the snowman less than one meter away. Its head was turning slowly, its button eyes looked at the hand that was sticking to him, and then saw Lian Yun along its arm. : "...Wow!!"

    "Why are you still moving?" Lian Yun looked at it in shock.

    There was an opening in the center of the snowman's white head - or a mouth, looking up at Lianyun: "Why are you still moving?"

    "You learn from me?" Lianyun was stunned.

    ...

    Understood, repeater snowman.

    Lian Yun shut his mouth wisely.

    She took out the flint and built a bonfire on the ground outside the house with the leftover wood slag from the decoration, and it took a long time to finally light the fire.

    Putting the iron pan on top, she filled half a bucket of water into it first.

    Lian Yun found the food that Lina said could be stewed together in the pile of food, picked two kinds and threw them into the pot, and sprinkled some seasoning similar to salt.

    It was almost noon when Lana and Lina came back, and Lianyun's pot of "food" had just been cooked.

    "I really didn't expect this thing to be cooked for so long." Lian Yun said helplessly, and handed two bowls to them.

    "Wow! Elder sister of the lord can cook! Brother Lanna and I were discussing on the way, but neither of us can."

    Lina happily took a full bowl, but her face suddenly froze.

    She stirred a bowl of black unknown paste with a spoon in her hand, and her expression became more and more solidified.

    "Sister...have you tasted it?"

    Lian Yun smiled and shook her head, her stamina bar was full: "Eat it."

    "...I'm not very hungry." Lina said nonchalantly.

    "Gulu——"

    Lina covered her stomach without changing her expression, and handed the bowl to Lanna: "Brother, eat first."

    Although Lanna's expression was a little more relaxed than hers, it was also serious to the naked eye.

    He tried to ask: "Sir, is this stuff similar to yesterday's Coke? Although it looks... thicker, but the taste must be very pleasant?"

    Lian Yun was silent for a few seconds, and hesitantly said: "You try Try?"

    She has always cooked by herself, and she still has... a little confidence in her cooking skills?

    Lanna's Adam's apple squirmed up and down, but he didn't say any words of rejection after all. He raised the bowl and drank it down with a solemn expression.

    "Slow down, don't worry, there is still not enough." Lian Yun said hurriedly.

    "Cough! Cough——" Lanna kept his face calm, shook his head extremely slowly, and said word by word: "My lord, I'm full." Lian Yun said "Oh", which was a

    pity .

    Then Lanna pretended to have no intention of suggesting: "Have you fed Xiaobai today?"

    "I ran away halfway through the cooking, and I haven't found it."

    Lianyun said indifferently: "But it's okay, I bought a new one today." Furniture. You can save it and eat it later."

    Lian Yun poured the remaining pot of mush into a basin, and walked into the house with it.

    Lina and Lanna looked at each other and followed with solemn expressions.

    "Huh? What is this?" Lina noticed the snowman and stepped forward to look at it.

    Lian Yun hurriedly stopped: "Don't get too close to it..."

    "Eh? What is this?"

    ...Interruption failed.

    "You can think of it as a freezer, which preserves food in a low temperature state." Lian Yun said to the snowman again in a dazed state, "Put this in."

    Snowman: ...

    Lianyun frowned: "Why did it break when you first came here?"

    She reached out and patted Snowman's small head, "Can't you repeat?"

    ...Nothing happened.

    Lianyun clasped the snowman's head violently, ready to forcefully break it off.

    "Ah——" the snowman was forced to open his mouth.

    Lianyun stuffed the basin in with no expression on his face, and closed it manually again.

    "Look, this way..."

    "Ouch—"

    the snowman spat out the mush that was just put in, and even the basin flew two meters away.

    Lianyun: ...! ?

    Lana and Lina breathed a sigh of relief, and held Lianyun together.

    Lina was in charge of hugging Lianyun's waist to prevent her from rushing up and beating the snowman violently.

    "Why?"

    Lian Yun was not angry, but had a bad premonition. She picked up the pot on the ground, there was still a little in it, she scooped it up with a spoon and tasted it.

    "..."

    "My lord."

    "Sister."

    The two looked worried.

    "Failed..." Swallowing this with difficulty, Lian Yun curled his lips.

    I don't know if it's the different seasonings, but why, the "salt" here is much saltier, and two seemingly normal foods are unexpectedly discordant when cooked together.

    She quickly poured three cups of boiled water that had already dried up, and handed them to the two, while she drank the water silently without saying a word.

    Lanna and Lina looked at each other, Lanna stepped in front of her, and forcibly changed the subject: "My lord, the seed seemed to have germinated yesterday, do you want to go and have a look?" "Sprouted?!" Lian Yun really

    changed attention.

    "Yes." Lanna said while leading Lianyun to go out, "It seems to be a plant that has never been seen before."

    Lianyun was very concerned about this seed, followed Lanna to step up his pace, and soon arrived at St. South of the altar.

    The ground where the seeds were dropped yesterday has obviously been watered this morning and the soil is still damp.

    What is particularly conspicuous is that in the center of the land, a cluster of bright green slender stems quietly broke through the ground, with several rounds of small leaves that have not yet stretched out on top.

    Lian Yun observed carefully, this leaf was indeed different from the ones she had seen before, but somehow familiar.

    She shook her head: "Maybe I haven't seen it either."

    While Lianyun was thinking hard, Lanna changed the topic and reported the results of this morning: "Lena and I walked around the neighborhood this morning, but we didn't see any monsters. "

    "That's a good thing." Lian Yun said with emotion.

    "Furthermore, according to the caravan's description, it's not that no one walks this desert. So I'm sure adults can try it, maybe the berries of adults can attract lost people." Lanna analyzed carefully.

    "... Even so, the risk of doing so is still too great." Lian Yun pondered, still unable to let go of his heart.

    Lanna spoke softly: "I know my lord wants to give it a try. Although the nearby desert is barren, it is not very dangerous. If there are monsters coming, I will resist everything for my lord."

    ----------- ---------

    The author has something to say:

    Lanna: Have Xiaobai eaten?

    Xiaobai (grinding his teeth at the corner): There are so many bamboo shoots.

ʚChapter 13

    ======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

    _

    The girl in white held a red-green fruit in her hand, and nodded solemnly to the two people around her.

    The blond man stood with his sword downcast, while the gray-haired girl looked up at the berries.

    "Then I... started?" Lian Yun said.

    "Let's get started!" The two nodded at her and took a few steps back.

    The berries were placed on the ground, Lian Yun raised his hammer and smashed it down heavily.

    In an instant, the bright red slurry burst out from the berries and splashed around.

    At the same time, a strange gas rose rapidly from the slurry and floated in all directions.

    Lina covered her mouth and nose, and complained to Lanna beside her in a low voice: "This smells worse than my sister's cooking."

    Lanna didn't respond, and looked out of the town with more vigilant eyes.

    After all, this smell may not be able to attract humans.

    Lianyun made a sunshade with his hands and looked at the border between the desert and the sky in the distance, only seeing the trembling air currents in the air.

    Time passed by every minute, and several people couldn't help sweating on their foreheads.

    "It's a bit hot today."

    Lian Yun wiped the sweat from his forehead, and couldn't help frowning.

    Hot and dry, like being thrown in a dryer.

    Lianyun's body was still covered by clothes, and his face was already flushed from the heat.

    Lena leaned against her, eyes blinded by the sun.

    As the sun got bigger and bigger, Lianyun noticed that the physical strength above his and Lanna's heads began to drop.

    "How come..." Lian Yun said in a daze.

    Although it is very hot, it seems that I have never lost my energy because of the sun before, right?

    Lan Na also sensed something was wrong, and waved at the two of them: "Go back first, the weather is not right."

    Of course Lian Yun knew it, but he didn't want to leave him alone.

    "Something went wrong, you go back with us. After all, there is still a protective cover." "

    Brother Lanna, let's go, I'm going to die of heat." Lina's voice became much weaker.

    Although Lianyun couldn't see the stamina on Lina's head, he could see her swaying body.

    It is not optimistic.

    Lanna couldn't hold back the two of them, so he had to go back to the residence with them as quickly as possible.

    The mess in the house had already been cleaned up by Lina. Lian Yun laid Lina, who was almost fainted, on the ground, and wiped her face and hands with the water she had stored before.

    But this weird weather scorched the air so hot that it was unavoidable even inside the house.

    Lina still didn't get better, and even became confused.

    She muttered something in her mouth, her eyes were tightly closed, and her trembling hands were still firmly grasping the corner of Lianyun's clothes.

    "Lina." Lian Yun called anxiously, gently touching her hot little face.

    "...hot." Lina spit out a word inarticulately.

    Lianyun pursed his lips, and suddenly looked at the corner, where Xiaobai strode forward to the repeater snowman lying on his stomach with a look of lovelessness.

    Her expression was calm: "You better not even break the refrigeration later, or I will dismantle you."

    The snowman turned his head slowly and glanced at Lianyun.

    Before Lianyun could make a move, it suddenly jumped up by itself.

    "..." Next, Lian Yun looked at the snowman with "legs", moved the branches under its base, and walked towards the hot little girl in the center of the living room.

    "Ka——ka——"

    The snowman's movements were clumsy, but fortunately, his steps were long, and he walked to Lina's side within a few steps.

    It flinched and sat down.

    Feeling the cold breath, Lina groped involuntarily in the mist until she touched the coldness in the scorching air.

    As if a basin of cold water had been poured on the hot carbon, Lina quickly climbed up and hugged it tightly, her painful expression relaxed a lot.

    Lian Yun stretched out his hand carefully and touched her face.

    It's not that hot anymore.

    "Lanna, you come too..."

    Lianyun raised his head and was about to call Lanna to hug the snowman to relieve the heat, but he saw the latter standing there firmly.

    Hearing Lianyun's call, he belatedly lowered his head with a dazed expression.

    "Lanna?" Lian Yun called again worriedly.

    "My lord." Lanna responded this time.

    Before Lianyun could relax, Lanna knelt down with a "plop".

    ...?

    "Lanna? What are you doing?"

    Lian Yun looked at Lanna who folded his hands reverently towards him and fell into confusion.

    The latter seemed to have not heard the question, with a peaceful and peaceful expression, as solemn and serious as if he was praying to a god.

    "My lord."

    ...There were only these two words from beginning to end.

    Lian Yun was silent for a few moments, then walked over and grabbed his wrist, ready to forcibly drag him away.

    Suddenly a dazzling red letter appeared in front of his eyes:

    [Your follower Lanna already has a "burning" buff: When the irresistible hot temperature hits, please pay attention to cooling down. Otherwise, after being burned, it may cause symptoms such as confusion and coma. ]

    ...Okay.

    God knows the weather can hurt people.

    Thanks to the strong defense of this dress, she was prevented from being burned.

    The pious and confused believer raised his head, his blue eyes flashed with puzzlement.

    Lian Yun sighed quietly, ignoring his gaze, and pulled towards the snowman: "Hold."

    Fortunately, Lanna was very obedient when she was unconscious, and obediently followed her orders.

    Lian Yun also posted it, waiting for the two to wake up, while thinking about countermeasures.

    ...

    In the desert, a gray-brown giant bear was running wildly on the sand.

    The soles of its feet did not stick to the ground, they only touched the sand a little, and before they sank in, they left the sand again.

    A brown bear that seemed to be able to crush a two-meter-wide tree with one palm ran extremely fast on the sand.

    The huge desert seemed to be its playground, and a hot and sharp wind blew up wherever it went.

    It seemed to be tireless and galloped in one direction, stopping for a while from time to time, raised its head and roared into the sky, and started running again.

    After running for an unknown amount of time, it seemed to see a blur in the distance under dusk, and its steps slowed down.

    "...What's that?"

    The brown bear slowly stood up on its hind legs, and it didn't take long before it turned into a person.

    The half-faced brown beard and hair are connected together, and the body is only covered with simple cloth, revealing muscular arms and calves.

    His ears were exposed, and his eyes were particularly black and bright, and he squinted slightly at this moment and stared at the blur.

    His eyesight is not very good, and he can only vaguely make out the roofs and connected roofs over there...

    "...What! It's a small town!?"

    The brown bear man suddenly blushed.

    "You didn't say it earlier!" "Why is there no one! Why is there no one in the town! Even if it has been deserted for a long time     , there may

    not be no one!"

The bird cried out.

    He looked unhappy, full of anger: "I know you are hungry, and I am hungry too, but... I don't want to communicate with people! Human beings have nothing good!" He immediately turned around and turned into a prototype to escape, only to hear a sharp

    voice The sound of the wind cut through the air, and a huge bird with fiery red feathers and unusually beautiful appearance appeared out of thin air and landed in front of him.

    The red bird spread one of its dazzling wings and stopped him.

    The man's eyes were dissatisfied, the wind around him became colder and colder, and the brightest bright red long feathers in the red bird's wings did not waver in the wind.

    It raised its proud head and gestured towards him.

    The man confronted it for a long time, but he was finally discouraged, and the wind around him calmed down.

    "It's useless for you to look like this now. You said it yourself, and you didn't know this was a small town before. It's all right now. I guess a lot of people have died in it now." The man scratched his hair, with a distressed expression: " I won’t be chased and beaten if I go now.”

    The red bird still didn’t budge, it just shrank its neck in guilt, and let out a cooperating growl.

    "..."

    "Okay." The man sighed, "but it's okay, if you see people, don't say anything. If they get angry at me, I will definitely turn around and run.

    " The "bag on me" demeanor.

    Seeing that the man finally agreed, the red bird turned around, shot straight into the sky, and disappeared suddenly.

    "Really!" The man muttered, struggling and helplessly walking towards the town.

    ...

    "You're awake."

    Lina opened her eyes, looking at the two in front of her dimly, as if she was in a dream.

    Probably because of her level and physical strength, Lanna did not have as severe symptoms as Lina, and she woke up faster.

    But Lina didn't wake up until the strange heat just disappeared.

    Lianyun waited until the sun was about to set, and then he became more and more sure that it was definitely not because of the abnormality of the sun.

    This weather seems to be suddenly pressed the pause button, and everything returns to normal.

    After listening to Lianyun's description, Lina felt lingering fear, and touched the snowman's head gratefully.

    If there is no snowman, I don't know how the three of them will survive.

    "Although the weather is normal now, I dare not go out rashly." Lian Yun said seriously.

    She wanted to go to the store to refresh in the afternoon to see if there was anything that could help, but she felt like she was about to be set on fire as soon as she stepped out the door.

    After finally waiting for the ghostly weather to pass, the three of them finally got together to discuss countermeasures.

    "The heat is generated after smashing the berries. Could it be the berries?" Lina guessed.

    "No." Lian Yun shook his head, the system would not dig such a big hole for her, and there was no hint yet.

    "Then..." Lanna said slowly, "If the berries really worked, what did they attract?"

    These words reminded Lian Yun.

    She clicked on the map thoughtfully, and there were two small red dots on the brown parchment scroll, and she had already entered the town!

    "Is this a monster?" Lanna asked.

    "Not necessarily." Lian Yun denied, "You were also red dots when you first came here."

    Lina asked, "If there's malicious intent, they won't be able to get in, right?"

    After getting an affirmative answer, Lina stood up abruptly and waved her small fists: "Then even if they did it, it wouldn't be intentional. But! If they did it on purpose, let Brother Lanna beat them hard !"

ʚChapter 14

    ===================

    To prevent the situation from recurring in the afternoon, Lianyun poured a basin of water for the snowman.

    Fortunately, this time the snowman quickly refrigerated and spit out a basin of cut ice.

    Lianyun patted its head in satisfaction, and then distributed the ice cubes to the two of them.

    "Although I don't know if it will be useful, let's use it as a preparation for now."

    The three walked out of the residence, followed the location given by the map, and approached the two red dots.

    At the same time, the red dot was slowly moving towards them.

    Lanna held the holy sword and walked in the front. Lina held the stone hammer nervously and followed behind Lianyun.

    Standing on Lianyun's shoulder, Xiaobai raised his nose and sniffed the air a few times, then pushed his master with his front paws.

    "Wait." Lian Yun called them softly.

    The two looked around and saw Lianyun moving away and hiding in the street beside him.

    She waved to the two of them: "Hide well, they are coming."

    Sure enough, as soon as the three of them entered the alley, they heard footsteps coming from the corner of the street.

    It was a man's strong voice, which sounded very surprised: "There is really no one..."

    The man's footsteps gradually approached until the three of them could see his appearance clearly.

    Just an ordinary man.

    A little scruffy, with brown curly hair and a full-chin beard that never seemed to be groomed. But he was wearing normal clothes, and he seemed to be in good spirits, and everything looked normal.

    Except for one thing -

    "Then where is the food you mentioned? There are no people, so where can you get food?"

    The man was talking to himself.

    Lian Yun withdrew the idea of ​​going out to show her face. She reasonably suspected that this person might have some mental problems.

    She lowered her head and asked Lena.

    After all, Lina's village was the only place around the desert where there were living people, so maybe she would know them.

    Lena, however, shook her head.

    She had never met this man.

    Just as the two of them made eye contact, the surrounding temperature suddenly rose.

    Even compared with the high temperature this afternoon, it is even worse.

    And the sun had already set.

    Lianyun and Lanna looked at each other, almost confirming the guess in the other party's heart - there is something wrong with this man.

    Lanna held the ice cube tightly in his hand, frowning tightly.

    The cold sting of the ice made him extremely awake.

    He knew very well that both himself and Lena would be in danger at this temperature, and it might not be long before the situation in the afternoon reappeared.

    Although Lianyun has a high defensive power, how should he deal with the two of them who have no help at hand?

    We can't wait any longer, and it won't do them any good if we procrastinate any longer.

    Lanna's eyes darkened, and the right arm holding the sword was slightly rotated to an angle where an attack could be launched at any time, hanging by his side, ready to go.

    He stepped out of the darkness of the alley and came to the man.

    "..."

    The man who appeared suddenly made the man freeze in place with a look of astonishment.

    Lanna stood still, watching every move of the man in front of him with a serious expression.

    Once he made any dangerous moves, Lanner hoped that he could respond immediately.

    Take out the results of those years of hard training, and when necessary, even a desperate blow.

    To protect the adults.

    "...Ah!!!"

    The man yelled suddenly, turned his head and ran, and even staggered a few steps because he was too anxious.

    Lanna raised the holy sword subconsciously, and chased after the man with his feet.

    However, at this moment, a fierce hot fan passed by, and in the midair above the man's head, a fiery red and extremely beautiful giant bird appeared instantly.

    Surprisingly, Hong Nio flapped only the plump-feathered wing on the left, leaving the other wing empty.

    Even so, it can keep itself flying in the air.

    The moment the red bird appeared, a wave of heat hit Lanna's direction wave after wave.

    This heat wave inevitably spread to Lian Yun and Lina in the alley, and the latter suddenly grabbed Lian Yun's hand and shook it.

    Lina raised her head and said to Lianyun with bright eyes: "I know this bird! This is Cornelius, we all call it a one-winged bird. It is of the attribute of wind and fire, one wing is attached to fire, and the other The invisible wings are transformed by the wind..."

    Lian Yun was overjoyed, and was about to ask, when he heard a roar, and the Cornelius blocked Lanna's way.

    It turned sideways and shook the wind wings, and a murderous wind blade came swiftly and slashed towards Lanna.

    The wind blade is visible to the naked eye, but it is extremely fast.

    Lan Na drew his sword, blocked it in the air, and with a "ding clang", resisted the attack.

    Immediately, he quickly flung it aside, and the wind blade was hit on the stone brick on the ground, cutting a crack immediately.

    Lanna's eyes were sharp, and he rushed forward.

    Although the one-winged bird has two attributes, it doesn't seem to have much actual combat experience. Facing Lanna's attack, it can only dodge instinctively, and then take advantage of the gap to release a wind blade.

    When it was dizzy, it only cared about fighting, and even the surrounding temperature was not that high.

    The one-winged bird quickly lost the wind. It raised its neck and screamed towards the sky, and was about to be stabbed by Lanner's sword.

    "Don't!"

    "Wait!"

    Two voices sounded at the same time.

    Lanner stopped the sword when he heard the second sound, and the tip of the sword was within a finger's distance from the throat of the one-winged bird.

    He didn't move the holy sword, but turned his head slightly to look at the person who made the sound, and said in a calm voice, "My lord, it is very dangerous."

    Only by killing it can you be completely safe.

    When Lanna said this, his face was so calm and peaceful that Lina couldn't help shivering, and even swallowed back what she was going to say.

    Lian Yun didn't notice it, stepped forward and said, "Lena said this bird is very rare, maybe you should ask what its intentions are - you say so, sir?"

    Lian Yun turned his head and called out the first The brown-haired man who said the voice, the latter waved his hands desperately, wanting to cry but without tears: "We have no intention, we are just hungry! We are just hungry." "Please

    let my companion go, it is chasing after the smell." The man's face was full of pleading and remorse.

    "I just said I shouldn't have come! I'll find something to eat if I look for it again, at worst I'll eat another week of dirt. You just won't listen..." The man was angry and annoyed, and even cried out while talking.

    Lian Yun felt that the appearance of the man was not pretending, but he did not dare to take it lightly.

    "The high temperature this afternoon is your fault, right?" Lian Yun asked in a deep voice.

    The man cried and nodded, then shook his head quickly: "I swear we didn't do it on purpose! Usually there are no people in the desert, we can run around here casually, and its fire attribute has no effect on me, so we haven't restrained ourselves."

    "Besides, I remember that there used to be no small town here."

    "My eyesight is not good, and I didn't see a small town until I ran not far away... It had already received its power as soon as it saw the town. We never I never thought of hurting you."

    The man carefully cast a glance at Lianyun, and muttered weakly: "You are all fine, or let me go..."

    "Why are you all right!" Lian Yun was originally listening to him patiently, but this sentence suddenly caused a fire in his heart, and his voice could not help but raise his voice: "If it wasn't for luck, the two of them are still lying on the ground now!"

    If Didn't they accidentally get the kitchen three-piece suit and the snowman this morning...

    How should Lanna and Lina save? ?

    The more Lianyun thought about it, the angrier he became, and he wished that Lanna would stab the sword right now.

    The man was stared at tremblingly, and he had no confidence to speak: "But, but the people before this situation fell into a coma for a day... I'm sorry, I thought you were standing here because nothing happened." This small

    town The people here are terrible, not only can fight but also heal themselves so quickly.

    "What? Isn't this the first time?" Lian Yun narrowed his eyes.

    "No, no, no! That was also an accidental injury! It was when we were young that we couldn't control our own power and accidentally injured them... Later we stayed away from places with people." The man hurriedly explained.

    Seeing that Lianyun was still indifferent, the man gritted his teeth, stepped forward and stretched out his hands: "How about I change it."

    Hearing this, the red bird pointed at by the sword stopped struggling and remained silent.

    "Whether you are intentional or not, you have indeed caused us harm." Lian Yun raised his hand to support his head, making a headache: "I can let it go, but you have to stay." Lian Yun glanced at Lanna,

    then The hunter slowly lowered his sword, and stepped back a few steps back to Lianyun's side.

    The man was puzzled by her words, but when he saw that they let the red bird go, he still looked happy, and hurried forward to help it up.

    The red bird chirped and complained, and the man scratched his head: "I don't trust you, how can I go away alone."

    He looked at Lianyun, and the girl's uncomfortable appearance made him feel very guilty.

    The man puffed out his chest, with a look of generosity to die: "Tell me, what do you want me to do?"

    Lian Yun put down his hands: "What's your name?"

    "You can call me Abe, I have bear blood." The man said, pointing to the one-winged bird next to him: "It's called Chris Berg..." "..." Lian Yun looked at

    Xiaobai

    : Are all your monster names this long?

    Lianyun's eyes flashed, and he said expressionlessly: "Have you learned to control the ability now?"

    The man didn't expect the topic to change so quickly, so he could only nod along with her question in a daze: "Yes." "

    I heard Are you running fast?"

    Abe continued to nod: "I am of the wind attribute, and bear blood, so I can run...quite fast, right?" "

    Then are you always hungry?"

    The man nodded even more confused .

    "That's good." After Lian Yun finished speaking, he pulled Xiaobai off his shoulder and handed it to Lanna.

    Immediately afterwards, a piece of meat bigger than her hand appeared in her hand, and

    she said temptingly : "I live in a small town, and I have meat to eat." Tuanzi, looked at the bright red meat that made people very appetizing, and swallowed involuntarily.

    "Why, why?"

    Lian Yun said in a friendly voice, "Because I like small animals."

    Everyone: ...

    "Just kidding," Lian Yun raised the corners of his lips, "Because I need more helpers." "

    Your abilities are for my use , I will also provide you with enough food, the best of both worlds, and I can forgive your mistakes, how about it?"

    Lian Yun looked at the two of them kindly: "It doesn't matter if you don't want to. I am a very kind lord, Let Lanna give you a ride."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Small theater:

    Xiaobai (super loud): My meat! ! be mine! !

    Lianyun: (manually blocked)

    Lianyun (the devil whispers): I will give you a ride...

    Abe: QAQ

ʚChapter 15

    "Give us a ride... Which way is it?"

    Lian Yun smiled without saying a word.

    Aibei and One-Winged Bird looked at each other, and nodded tacitly: "We'll stay."

    Lian Yun smiled even more happily, waved to the two of them, motioned them to follow, and walked towards the altar.

    A conflict was finally resolved.

    Lanna put down the holy sword and silently followed behind the crowd, still paying attention to the actions of each person and bird.

    "This Cornelius, where did you come from? I've only seen you in books." Lena quickly forgot about the tension just now, leaned forward, and asked with great interest.

    The one-winged bird chirped a few words, and Abe helped translate: "We lived in a remote town when we were very young. At that time, they didn't know that we had supernatural powers." "Until it grew bigger and bigger

    . , and uncontrollably releasing high temperatures. There are some ordinary humans in the town, they are afraid of it, so they drove it away." "

    When I was seven years old, the blood of the orc awakened and turned into a giant bear."

    Lina became very interested: "Giant bear? How big is it?"

    Abe paused when he heard this, and walked away without saying a word.

    He stood still and let out a deafening roar from the inside out.

    A violent gust of wind swirled around him, blowing up the sand on the ground to form a vortex.

    Covered by a piece of yellow sand, the figure of the 1.8 meter tall man continued to enlarge and swell until it was the same as the house next to him.

    The wind and sand gradually subsided, and the figure shrouded in it had turned into a huge brown bear covered in long hair.

    The brown bear's shiny black eyes blinked, "How is it?"

    "What a big bear!" Lena clapped her hands in surprise.

    The brown bear made a "giggle" sound similar to laughter from its throat. Just after laughing, it realized the strange sound, coughed a few times, and turned back into a human.

    "It's like juggling." It was also the first time for Lianyun to see the two forms of orcs transform wantonly, and he felt very miraculous: "Can you keep changing like this?" Aibei threw the dust on his clothes,

    embarrassed Shaking his head emphatically, "No, I will feel tired after transforming. It's just... if you invite me to dinner, I'm more likely to be full like this." Lianyun understood, his almond eyes slightly curved: "Don't worry, I will definitely let you eat.

    " Eat enough."

    She knew that one person and one bird had been hungry for a long time, so she speeded up her pace thoughtfully.

    A group of people soon came to the altar.

    Just as Lina was about to step up, Lianyun stopped her: "You don't need to go up."

    Lina who was stopped raised her head in a daze, saw Lianyun's serious expression, and left the altar a little unhappy.

    Ai Bei walked up to the altar according to Lian Yun's request.

    At the same time, a prompt popped up in front of Lian Yun:

    [Ding——]

    [The intent of a Beastman resident was detected, do you want to check it? ]

    [Intentions from residents of "Aibei": It seems that they are not bad people, how can there be bad people who live in such a poor town and are willing to give them two meat to eat? Where can we go if we don’t stay, the desert is huge, but there is no place for us...] The

    residents’ intentions from Aibei are particularly long-winded, Lianyun chose to silently skip the sad self-report in the middle, and directly look at the degree of intentions behind .

    [Level: Six stars (from the bonus of homelessness and starvation). Do you accept the resident's intention? 】

    Lianyun click "Accept".

    A parchment scroll appeared in Abe's hand, and a quill flew to his hand.

    There is only one line on it:

    【Volunteer to become a citizen of Lianyun, the lord of Bubu Town, always be loyal to the town and become a part of the town. ]

    Abe carefully read this line several times.

    There are no coercive treaties, life-threatening payments.

    Rather than being a subject of "Lord Lianyun", it is better to say that he is a "subject of a small town".

    It is not difficult for him to do things for the small town.

    "Even if you don't really want to know, but I think you need to know—" Lian Yun pinched the quill he was about to sign, and reminded: "Once it takes effect, there will be no regrets, and we don't know what the consequences will be.

    " She glanced at the sullen Lina, her expression slowed down: "I hope that you understand what you want seriously and clearly."

    Lina under the altar was slightly stunned.

    Abe grinned, and met Shang Lianyun's sincere eyes, and returned the same sincere gaze: "Thank you for your reminder, Lord Lord."

    He took the quill away and signed his name on the lower right corner of the parchment.

    [Congratulations to the lord! Residents moved in successfully! You can see the resident's level, race, age and other attributes, and the system will issue a warning when the resident's loyalty drops to a dangerous value. ]

    Lianyun looked at the top of Abe's head, and the words [Lv.6] really appeared on it.

    Abe nodded to the one-winged bird, which spread its wings, soared into the air, and landed on the railing of the altar.

    [Ding——]

    [The intent of a Beastman resident has been detected, do you want to check? ]

    Lian Yun was slightly surprised. She didn't know that this Cornelius also belonged to an orc?

    [Intention from residents of "Krisri Burke": Abe wants to be here, so I have no choice but to stay with him. We are partners after all! :P. ]

    Lianyun: ...Why do you have expressions in your explanation?

    [Level: Five stars (from the bonus that the companion has become a resident). Do you accept the resident's intention? 】

    "Accept."

    It turned its head sideways, pulled a feather from its wings, and placed it on the sheepskin roll.

    The red feather flew into the volume, depicting a flat feather pattern.

    This is a special contract.

    "Okay, Abe and Chris... what?"

    Lianyun really couldn't remember the cumbersome name of the one-winged bird. Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at Xiao Bai on his shoulder, and suddenly had a flash of inspiration, smiled at the one-winged bird, and said : "How about calling you Xiaohong?"

    Xiaobai: ...The scene reappeared.

    The one-winged bird moved to Aibei's side and chirped a few times, and Aibei hesitated and said, "Can it refuse?"

    Lianyun walked down the altar without looking back, and said calmly, "Do you want to eat barbecue?"

    Aibei: "It said yes."

    Lianyun turned around and introduced his companions to the two new members: "This is Lanna, this town is second only to my boss. Don't mess with him, he may beat you. "

    Aibei and Xiaohong have seen it before, and nodded solemnly at Lanna: "Boss."

    "This is Lina who lives here temporarily, if you bully her, Lanna will still beat you."

    Aibei and Xiaohong Seriously: "Lina."

    Lian Yun led them to his residence, where there was a bonfire outside which could be used for barbecue.

    The little gray-haired girl forgot about her unhappiness just now, and approached them with a smile.

    While holding Abe's hand, he touched Xiaohong's warm and comfortable feathers: "Don't worry, we are very good to our own people!" dark.

    A circle of people quickly surrounded the bonfire, with Lianyun sitting between Lanna and Lina, and Xiaohong resting behind Abe.

    Lianyun distributed a small dish to everyone, and the five sets of utensils that were drawn were just right.

    After giving Xiaobai the meat tonight, Lianyun cut a piece of meat into several portions, and was about to sprinkle seasonings, but was stopped by Lina and Lanna.

    "?" Lian Yun was confused.

    "Please...my lord, let me come." Lanna couldn't refute the refusal, but could only express his thoughts euphemistically.

    "How can I do that, you are exhausted today." Lian Yun glanced at the stamina on his head, it had already consumed a lot.

    Lina grabbed the piece of meat: "Let me do it! I didn't do anything."

    Lianyun shook his head: "You can't do it either, you're in a coma today, how can you let the wounded barbecue?

    " Weakly poked his head over and interjected: "How about... I come? After all, we did something wrong today. And neither of us likes to eat raw meat, so I was the one who was cooking when we were together. It said that the meat and vegetables I cooked They are all delicious."

    "Good!" Lanna and Lina said firmly.

    So the plate containing the meat was naturally pushed into Abe's hands.

    Lianyun spread his hands indifferently: "Okay."

    Abe seems to have experience in barbecue, and also knows about Lina's condiments.

    I saw him deftly flipping and grilling, moving the distance between the meat and the fire from time to time. After removing the blood color from the blood-red fresh meat, sprinkle with seasonings, and a small dish will be baked in a short while.

    The first plate of barbecue was handed to Lian Yun.

    Lian Yun looked at everyone in surprise, stared at the barbecue in front of him for a few moments, then smiled, and reached out to take it.

    Everyone waited for Lianyun's tasting with twinkling eyes.

    The girl inserted a slice, put it into her mouth, and praised sincerely: "It's delicious!"

    The saltiness is just right, and the taste is just right.

    "Yeah!" Lena cheered, squatting aside to watch the next dish.

    Everyone enjoyed the meal and even ate a few pieces of meat.

    In the end, there was a small dish of raw meat left, Lianyun suddenly thought of something, and walked into the residence.

    After a while, she came out with a small bowl of minced garlic, and handed it to Abe: "Have you seen this?"

    Abe shook his head, took it up to his nose for a sniff, and blinked in a daze.

    "Ah! This thing!" Lena frowned and flinched.

    Although Abe was stunned for a moment, he didn't show disgust. Instead, he thought, "This tastes very strong, but if it is prepared properly..." He set aside half of the minced garlic, poured some seasonings into the bowl, and stirred it

    . Stir.

    "That's what it means!" Lian Yun exclaimed, "You seem to be really talented in cooking."

    Abe smiled and scratched his head, then dipped the meat slices with seasonings and continued to roast.

    Lina watched him move from a distance, her face full of disbelief.

    Until the meat is roasted, each person gets a slice.

    Aibei tasted a big difference in one bite, with a satisfied and happy smile on his face, he turned his head and asked Lianyun: "What is this?" "

    Garlic." Lianyun chewed the meat, feeling like he had eaten it in another world Taste of home.

    She leaned next to Lanna: "Don't you try it?"

    Lanna obediently took the meat to the mouth, and also praised its taste: "It tastes amazing."

    Seeing how happy they were eating, Lina couldn't bear it. Can't help coming up: "It's really so delicious?"

    "You can try it."

    Lina looked suspicious, but finally couldn't resist the temptation of curiosity, pinched her nose, and stuffed a large piece of meat into her mouth.

    "Huh...huh?" Lina blinked.

    Seems pretty good?

    Several people couldn't help laughing.

    It was too late when everyone wiped out the last of the meat.

    Lianyun raised his head to look at the night sky, there is still no moon tonight.

    "You can choose a room at will until tomorrow." Lian Yun said, "Stay with us tonight, and the other houses have not been cleaned."

    Abe and Xiaohong were grateful when they heard this.

    Lianyun asked Lina to sleep with him tonight, and the two slept in Lina's room temporarily.

    After everything was arranged properly, Lian Yun took Lina back to the room, and just about to lie down, a cry burst out from next door.

    "Ah!!!"

    was Abe's voice.

ʚChapter 16

    ====================

    When the three of them rushed to the next room, the heart-piercing sound stopped abruptly, and I saw Aibei leaning against the door frame in tears. Xiaohong stretched out her wings and patted him on the shoulder.

    Lianyun worriedly asked: "What happened?"

    Abe pointed to the ground, wanting to cry, "What kind of skin is this?"

    ...So it was this.

    Lian Yun couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips, and teased, "What if I say it's bear skin?"

    Abe cried and shrank into the little red feathers: "Then...then I won't talk to you.

    " Covering the entire ground, how many raging bears have been killed? QAQ!

    The kind-hearted female lord suddenly turned into a bear-slaying madman.

    "Just kidding, I don't know what kind of animal skin it is," Lian Yun saw that he really minded and was not joking.

    "Really?" Abe still couldn't believe it.

    "Really."

    Lianyun repeatedly assured that this was definitely not bear skin, and vowed not to kill Xiongxiong in the future, so Aibei gave up.

    He let out a sigh of relief, rubbed his stiff face, and followed Xiao Hong into the room.

    After such a commotion, Lianyun suddenly remembered

    that the two of them were about to go back to the house to sleep, and suddenly found that Lanna hadn't taken off his cloak, and he still had the sword in his hand.

    "Aren't you going to sleep?" Lian Yun was curious.

    Lan Na pursed his lips slightly, his expression unclear: "I plan to practice sword again."

    Lian Yun patted him on the shoulder: "Don't work so hard, you are already very good now, take your time, don't worry. "

    After all, she is a good lord who cares for her subordinates.

    While consoling, she clicked on Lanna's message.

    The level is only a little short of experience points from level 16, and the attack skills are about to break through level 4.

    Lan Na didn't say anything, just nodded respectfully, and said, "Your Excellency, you have to go to the store every day, but you haven't gone today." After being reminded,

    Lian Yun remembered that the store purchase limit he was guarding every day hadn't been refreshed yet, so he hurried to the store. The store rushes.

    Although she brought her own gold coin bug, the town is almost isolated from the world at present, and the daily store purchase limit is the only way she can spend the money.

    Not one day can be left behind.

    The night is dark, there is no concept of time here, Lianyun quickens his pace, hoping that he will not miss today's purchase limit.

    Fortunately, the store is very close to the residence.

    Lianyun clicked to refresh, and a black box appeared in the item box on the panel, with a purple border, which looked very mysterious.

    [996 Summoning Box: Every time you open it, you have the opportunity to summon puppets of different professions to work for you, and it will persist in 996 work until the last moment of its life. Can only be activated once per day. (Supplement: Although the profession is different, you can use it for anything!)]

    [Price: 80,000 gold coins. Another: every time you open it, you need to consume 50 stamina points. 】

    At the last moment...

    you can do anything...

    this system is really getting more and more crazy.

    Lianyun's complaints are all complaints, just by looking at the price, you know that it is absolutely innocent.

    purchase!

    Lianyun, a ruthless buyer, said: Gold coins are just a number to her. As

    soon as the summoning box was dropped, this heavy sense of life made Lianyun sigh with emotion: "As expected of 996!"

    She put away the box and prepared to return tomorrow Try calling.

    Looking up again, the store's purchase limit can be refreshed again.

    Lianyun couldn't help but be thankful, fortunately, she refreshed the previous day's purchase limit before midnight.

    Thinking of the overwhelming luck just now, Lianyun rubbed his hands, and used today's purchase limit in one go.

    [Sound transmission symbol: Disposable item, the two parties can send voice to each other for 5 seconds, and it will disappear automatically after the sound transmission. ]

    [Price: 500 gold coins]

    Although it is not as powerful as the summoning box, it is still a useful thing.

    I got two good things in a row, and buying, buying, and buying can really make people feel better.

    Lian Yun hummed a little tune and returned to the residence. Lina was still asleep, and was sitting on the animal skin leaning against the wall, waiting for her to come back.

    Seeing that she was not in the right mood, Lian Yun went over to touch her hair: "What's wrong?"

    Lina raised her head, and looked at Lian Yun flickeringly with a pair of eyelashes: "Sister lord, why can't I sign the contract like them? What about the agreement?"

    It turned out that the little girl was still thinking about what happened tonight.

    "It's still the same reason..." Lian Yun wanted to repeat it, but suddenly stopped.

    She realized that she had committed the misunderstanding of most people, and what she wanted to say was no different from the phrase "You are still young and don't understand anything".

    "I can see that my sister really needs someone to stay in the town, why can't I?"

    Lena sees clearly, even if she doesn't say anything or ask, she can still feel that Lianyun wants to do something something that is being done.

    She is more mature and sensible than Lian Yun imagined.

    "Indeed, I really need the residents." Lian Yun sighed softly, and decided to put it another way: "But I don't want to accept you right now. Because you have your partner and grew up in that village, there are many of you there. A person who can’t let go.”

    “Even if sometimes you suddenly want to leave,” Lian Yun’s eyes flashed with seriousness: “This is a very serious matter, and you have to take root, live, and work in another place from now on. , and can’t even go back to my hometown again.”

    "And when you return to your hometown, things may change, and you will no longer see familiar people and things." Lian Yun's light voice slowly flowed into Lina's thoughts.

    Lena bit her lower lip, trying to understand what she said.

    "Because I have missed some things, even if you think you don't feel so much about the past, I still hope you can think again." Lian Yun pinched Lina's small face and smiled slightly, "You are a very Cute girl, I really hope you can become a member of the town. After a while, I can accompany you back to the village." "After that,

    you can make a decision, okay?"

    Lina thought for a long time , Green eyes staring at Lianyun without blinking, a smile gradually appeared on his face.

    She rushed up to give Lian Yun a big hug: "Okay!"

    The night sky tonight was still full of stars, and the two leaned against the window chatting and fell asleep.

    .

    "It smells so good!" Lina rubbed her eyes and looked downstairs with sleepy eyes.

    "It seems that after the baptism last night, your attitude towards Suan Xiang has changed a lot." Lian Yun joked.

    Holding up Lianyun's iron pot, Aibei rushed in excitedly: "My lord! This pot! It's really useful!"

    Lianyun nodded again and again. After tasting Aibei's cooking skills last night, she expressed her willingness to hand over the iron pot. Pot, give this kitchen to bears who can really cook forever.

    Several people had breakfast, and their physical strength was already full.

    "How is it? Has the house been chosen?" Lian Yun asked, impatiently preparing to complete the task.

    "I've chosen!" Aibei said cheerfully, "There are two bedrooms just a few houses away, and Xiaohong and I will live there." Lianyun

    followed him to the front of the residential house. It was a bungalow with a living room. And the kitchen is very big, the bedroom is one big and one small.

    "The big one is for Xiaohong," Abe scratched his head with a smile, "I specially chose the one with the big kitchen. You can just come over for dinner in the future."

    Lian Yun was deeply moved, and with a wave of his hand, he moved all the food and kitchen utensils over.

    When it moved to the snowman, it didn't walk like last time, and it even refused to cool.

    Lina hugged the snowman, and said pitifully, "Leave it, I like it very much."

    The snowman tilted his head slightly, and also leaned on Lina.

    Lian Yun: ...Okay.

    Aibei and Xiaohong both have the attribute of wind. A few gusts of wind can clean up the dust in the house, and then they can simply dress up.

    One person and one bird took pictures of gourds and painted ladles, and also drew a bear's paw and a feather under the eaves of their own house.

    [Ding—Progress of side quest (3/5)]

    [Sub quest: Many people and houses (1) (in progress): Congratulations, Lord Lord! The ability of the adults is obvious to all, and the two residents were summoned so quickly. Please continue to recruit! ]

    [Mission Progress Reward: Facility Card × 2]

    There are new items.

    Lian Yun continued to click on the [Facility Card], and it said: [A facility will appear immediately, including but not limited to large weapons, furniture, etc. ]

    Sounds very tempting, Lianyun intends to try his luck.

    [Do you use a facility card? ]

    "Use."

    [Congratulations, my lord! Obtains a wooden watchtower that can be placed on open ground, is destructible, and cannot be retracted. 】

    Lian Yun rubbed his chin, it seems useless now, but it might come in handy at some point.

    But something this big needs to be placed in a large open space.

    There are open spaces in the west and south, but the south is already...

    "My seed!" Lian Yun finally remembered the parsnips and the seed that had been forgotten all day.

    Needless to say, after the high temperature devastated yesterday afternoon.

    Tears welled up in Lianyun's eyes suddenly.

    She had made bad plans and came to the southern lands with a heavy heart.

    ——I was pleasantly surprised to find that both plants were intact!

    The parsnips didn't seem to be affected, and the high-quality soil was still expanding outwards, and the cluster of small round leaves around it also grew extremely lush.

    Lianyun squatted down to watch carefully, and suddenly found that there seemed to be a circle of dew around the round, emerald green leaves.

    Lianyun looked at Lanna in a daze, "Did you water it?"

    Lanna denied it.

    ...that would be amazing.

    Lian Yun looked at it for a long time, but still couldn't remember how familiar this bunch of buds was.

    But she is not someone who likes to force herself, and she quickly gave up racking her brains.

    She led the men to the edge of the open space in the east, and lowered the watchtower near the fence.

    "Boom—" With a sound, a watchtower several people high appeared not far from the crowd, and a piece of sand rose up.

    Xiaohong released the ability in good time, and blew the flying sand back.

    Lian Yun looked up at the new facility and was in a good mood.

    She kept another facility card ready to draw a lucky bag.

    Today, I have bought it three times. Thinking of the lessons learned since drawing the daily lucky bag, Lianyun decided not to do it himself.

    "Lanna." Lianyun poked the man next to him, "Tell me—open today's lucky bag."

    Lanna obediently read this sentence, and Lianyun clicked on the lucky bag at the same time.

    [Congratulations to the lord! Get a Zongzi Gift Pack: It contains two types of sweet and salty, a total of five. ]

    Lianyun: ... She should have expected that lucky bags would never be separated from eating.

    However, the two purchase restrictions in the early morning of this morning gave her a great mood, and Lianyun decided to distribute these zongzi to everyone to eat tonight.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Please eat rice dumplings! :P

    Hee hee

    love you guys!

ʚChapter 17

    ===================

    "This is sweet!" Lina held up a novel food called "Zongzi" in her hand, her eyes seemed to be twinkling with stars, "I really like it !"

    Abe raised his head from time to time to see Lianyun's movements, and lowered his head to clumsily peel off the zongzi leaves in his hands.

    Through the white glutinous rice, you can see the red stuffing inside. Aibei brought it to his mouth and carefully took a bite. After chewing for a long time, he raised his head in a daze: "My lord, this has no taste." Lian Yun glanced at his

    hand The zongzi in the bowl smiled instantly: "You didn't bite into the stuffing, it's stuffed with red bean paste, and it's also sweet."

    Aibei blushed embarrassedly, ate it up in twos and threes, and helped Xiaohong next to him to pick it up Good zongzi.

    Xiaohong opened her beak and flapped her wings impatiently.

    After the zongzi was thrown in, Xiaohong pouted, fluttered her wings a few times, and nodded to express her satisfaction.

    It chirped vaguely in Abe's ear.

    "Huh? Is it salty?" Abe scratched his head.

    "Look at yours," Lian Yun turned his gaze to Lan Na who was beside him, who took a bite and showed Lian Yun the inside.

    "It's meat dumpling." Lianyun said clearly, looking at him expectantly, "How is it? Is it delicious?"

    Lanna nodded cooperatively.

    "As long as it is given by the lord sister, brother Lanna will think it is delicious." Lina joked with a smile.

    Lanna continued to nod, without any rebuttal at all.

    Lian Yun patted him on the shoulder pityingly: "I haven't eaten anything good, it's normal."

    Speaking of this, Lian Yun said regretfully: "Poor yesterday's pot, you haven't eaten much yet, It was all spilled by the snowman."

    Lanna froze for a moment.

    Lina also recalled the fear of being dominated by Lianyun yesterday, and even felt dazed when she saw the removed iron pot today.

    "What does sister's smell like?" Lina quickly changed the subject.

    Lianyun took a bite of the zongzi in his hand.

    "...No smell."

    "Huh?" Lena leaned her head over and saw the white rice dumpling in her hand, and said in surprise, "It really has no filling!"

    Lanna suddenly stopped and looked at the rice dumpling in her hand. The meat dumpling, looking at Lianyun's tasteless dumplings, suddenly felt a great sense of guilt: "My lord..."

    Lianyun knew what he wanted to say, and quickly reached out his hand to stop him: "Don't feel guilty, I happen to be I like this kind of stuff."

    Abe on the side seemed to have heard something unbelievable, and mumbled: "How can someone like tasteless."

    As a bear-type orc, he even taught himself how to cook in order to eat delicious food .

    "Because my hometown is relatively poor, I only eat rice dumplings like this during festivals." Lian Yun swallowed a mouthful and said nostalgicly: "In fact, this kind of rice dumplings were already very good at that time. Sometimes they didn't eat them, knowing that I If you like it, leave it to me.”

    Lina thought thoughtfully: “Is my sister’s hometown also very poor?”

    Lian Yun tasted the food in his hands carefully, thought for a while, and said, “In terms of material, although they are poor Poor, but gave me the best."

    "Spiritually," Lian Yun looked at Lina's green eyes and smiled calmly, "like the people in your village, you gave me the most spiritually Wealth."

    Lina put her hands together, her watery eyes curved: "Ah! Then I really want to see them."

    Lian Yun showed a little nostalgic smile: "I want to see them too."

    "Your hometown is really nice, "Abe said, "I almost forgot what our village looks like."

    Everyone looked at one person and one bird.

    Abe chewed the food, and continued indifferently: "The only one who remembers me is my mother. At that time, she didn't know that I had inherited my orc blood. She treated me very well." "Because the orc was almost born

    . There is a transformation at about one year old, but I didn’t change until I was six.” “

    The last time I saw my mother was when I was kicked out of the village. I was seven years old that year, and I couldn’t control it well. She stood behind many villagers and looked at me expressionlessly."

    Abe's voice gradually dropped, "I didn't dare to go back. I was afraid of causing trouble for her."

    Everyone fell silent, and Lianyun didn't know what to do for a while. What to say, only Xiaohong patted Abe's back lightly.

    "Chachacha,chacha..."

    Abe turned his head, pursed his lips and nodded: "I know, good brother, I still have you."

    Lianyun's comforting words suddenly choked up on his lips.

    The harmonious picture of birds and people talking is really strange no matter how many times you watch it.

    Lina took the initiative to stand up and gave Abe a big hug: "It's okay, Abe, this will be your town from now on."

    Lena's bright smile infected Abe, and his mood soon brightened.

    The bonfire was crackling and burning, and the faces of several people were warm and warm.

    In an extraordinarily quiet night, several people gathered together, eating food from another world, talking about what they saw and heard in the past, and the sound was mixed with the explosion of sparks.

    Although it was the first time they met, there was nothing strange in the conversation and laughter.

    The meeting of the few people seemed like a firelight found in the vast mist, and they couldn't help moving closer to the firelight. This was the first and only time they found a place where they could calm down and keep warm.

    Ships dock, tired birds nest.

    They don't even need to think about the origin of the fire, because those around the fire are all wanderers.

    They come for the light that keeps burning, for the one who provides the light - just to sleep here for a night and get a moment of peace.

    Lian Yun raised the corner of the cloak and covered Lina who was sleeping soundly on her shoulder.

    "Maybe we can repair the tavern first." Lian Yun said, "It might be more interesting to chat in the tavern." "It's the same

    no matter where you are." Abe grinned.

    Xiaohong imitated Lianyun's movements and leaned on Abe's back, acting as his quilt.

    Lanna just nodded, with a gentle expression on his face: "Tomorrow I will repair the tavern."

    Adults can't always communicate with people in the open air.

    "Then I'll go too!" Abe said hurriedly, "Let me do all the hard work! I can do it!"

    Lian Yun smiled softly: "It's getting late, you have to rest before you can work hard."

    Several people nodded Head, tidy up the surrounding things, and extinguish the campfire again.

    Lian Yun carried the sleeping Lina upstairs, put her on the animal skin, closed the door gently, turned around and walked towards the stairs calmly.

    "Lanna." Lian Yun stood in front of the door of the downstairs room and called softly.

    The door opened almost as soon as she finished speaking.

    The people in the room were exactly as she expected, standing by the door neatly dressed.

    The moment Lanna saw Lianyun, his hands subconsciously wanted to shrink back, but when he realized something, he lowered them helplessly.

    "My lord."

    Lian Yun had already seen the sword in his hand, so he knew that the other party didn't plan to sleep tonight.

    "Lanna, why don't you rest?" Lianyun folded his arms around his chest and said darkly, "You know, I trust you the most, don't you?" The tone of condemnation made Lanna feel that he had let her down instantly, and his

    chest I couldn't help but suffocate, and lowered my eyes in recognition of my mistake: "Yes. I will always trust adults."

    Lianyun continued: "Then why don't you rest?"

    She has been paying attention to the physical strength on Lanna's head every morning these days. It stands to reason that sleeping will replenish physical strength, but Lanna's physical strength recovers extremely slowly.

    "Because I have the trust of the adults," Lanna's voice trembled slightly, "With my current ability, I'm afraid I can't protect you very well."

    He had never thought that he would be so weak before, facing a beast with no combat experience. When a one-winged bird, it will fight with it for several rounds.

    When facing the enemy, his own performance is completely not up to the point where he can protect the adults infallible.

    He hates his own weakness, and regrets that he didn't seize every minute and every second to be strong.

    "My lord. I can only try my best to make up for it." Lanna closed his eyes slightly to hide the emotion in his eyes.

    "I don't understand."

    Lianyun Lingling said.

    Why is Lanna so loyal? Why is he tense all the time?

    Why her.

    She doesn't understand.

    But she knew that even if Lanna was asked to explain, Lanna would not be able to explain why.

    There seems to be an invisible thread pulling between them, the reason is unclear, and both of them are letting this thread pull.

    This pull brought Lianyun puzzlement and doubt, as well as unreasonable uneasiness in his heart when facing Lanna's undisguised loyalty.

    It also brought panic and restlessness to Lanna, making him keep urging himself not to let go of any moment to become stronger.

    Facing Lianyun's cold expression, Lanna felt as if his heart was being squeezed.

    He lowered his head, his figure was slightly hoarse: "I'm sorry to disappoint you."

    "No," Lian Yun interrupted his confession.

    "I've never been disappointed in you."

    Lan Na was slightly stunned, raised his head to look at Lian Yun, and saw himself in the other's clear black eyes.

    That was a self who was in great pain because he hadn't fully grown up.

    "Since we can't change the environment, we have to find a way to adapt to the environment." Lian Yun continued, "You know, this is not called yielding to fate." "Instead, it's a kind of struggle." "A struggle against the future

    .

    "

    Without In the world of electric lights, the night is dark.

    Even in the house, people keep candles for a faint light.

    But in the folk house in Bubu Town, there is a young girl wearing a beige robe, speaking softly to the man in front of her, lighting up his world.

    The light on her body not only illuminates the darkness for herself, but also dispels the darkness for those around her.

    "You are tired and useless if you go on like this. I believe in your strength. From tomorrow onwards, you can go far away. A real battle is much better than practicing swords alone." The girl took out a card with a strange sign printed on it

    . The paper with the symbol on it was stuffed into his hand.

    "Maybe neither this nor I can be used, but as long as you need me, use it at any time, and I will definitely be there in time."

    Lanna's eyes moved slightly, and he saw himself reflected in the other's eyes, and he was a little tainted. smile.

    "Perhaps, I should meet an adult earlier."

    "You are only twenty-four years old." Lian Yun waved his hand to interrupt his flag behavior, "Don't talk like you can't see the sun tomorrow."

    Lanna smiled, Stop saying those words.

    When Lian Yun left, he still did not forget to tell him a few requirements: "You can't go too far, you can't face multiple monsters alone. Also, you can't go all out because you want to win for a while." When he said the last sentence, Lian Yun was very serious

    .

    "Your life, don't give it away so easily."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Dragon Boat Festival~does everyone eat zongzi?

    I am very happy to write this chapter, I hope that the little cuties who see it can be happy every day!

ʚChapter 18

    ===================

    Noon in the desert is the most difficult time.

    The sun is high, and the heat makes people move slowly, making people just want to hide in the shade and spend this time paralyzed.

    Lina was sitting under the eaves at the door of a house, holding the air-conditioned snowman beside her, with a relaxed expression.

    She waved to Abe who had just come out of the tavern: "Abe! Come and have a rest!"

    Abe put down the hammer and board in his hand, wiped the sweat from his head: "Here we come, we just ordered Good window."

    A gentle wind blew over, and when I looked up, it turned out that Xiaohong was covering the sun on it, and slowly waving its wings to create a cool breeze for the two of them.

    Lina squinted and smiled, and reached out her hand to the snowman's face. The snowman opened his mouth and spat out three ice cubes with sticks stuck in them.

    After distributing them to Abe and Xiaohong, Lina shook the slightly black and red ice cubes in her hand and said, "The lord sister added the last half bottle of Coke into it."

    She licked the ice cubes with a happy expression and said, "Very Sweet! Try it."

    Abe licked it, and couldn't help feeling the same: "My lord really has everything." "

    Sister said there's something in it... what is it?"

    "Sugar." Lian Yuncong The alley on the other side came over and said by the way.

    Xiaobai on her shoulders climbed up on the snowman's head along her arms, let out a sigh of relief, and collapsed into a snow-white mouse cake.

    Lian Yun only found out about this yesterday. Surprisingly, there are salt, vinegar and pepper in this world, but no one seems to know about "sugar".

    But there are some foods that are sweet, but they don't have the kind of seasoning that specifically appears for sweetness.

    But it seems that people in this world like sweets, maybe this will also be a business opportunity in the future.

    "Sister Lord!" Lina smiled and moved to give her a seat, "Brother Lanna hasn't come back yet?" "He's back

    , I'll let him go back to his room to rest and replenish his strength," Lian Yun sighed softly , "I wanted to let him kill monsters to experience it, but I didn't expect that there were no monsters around." "

    Yes, that's true." Lina nodded.

    "Usually, flying gerbils are the most common in this area of ​​the desert, and they are relatively safe for passing caravans. That's why Uncle Gaelin chose to take this route." Listening to the conversation between the two, Abe said puzzledly:

    " Are you looking for monsters?"

    Under normal circumstances, it is too late for humans to avoid monsters.

    "However... I heard that there are adventure teams among humans, which specialize in killing monsters and obtaining gold coins." Abe said.

    Lian Yun looked at him thoughtfully, motioning for him to continue talking.

    "I don't know the details." Abe thought for a while, and then said, "It seems that the killed monsters can be sent to the town, and there will be someone to deal with them." Lian Yun nodded, thinking that it might be similar to his own task

    . Published, but the system was replaced by manual.

    "You can think about it, maybe our town can also organize an adventure team. This is good for our partners and the town."

    It can not only kill monsters to protect the safety of humans, but also increase experience.

    The growth of the adventure team members has reached a certain level, which may be of great help after practicing Yun.

    Lianyun has never learned how to be an excellent lord, but she understands the truth that a single tree is difficult to forest, and a single general cannot form an army.

    "Will killing monsters be good for us?" Abe didn't quite understand.

    "Well, intangible benefits." Lian Yun smiled.

    The experience points and levels on their heads are benefits, but she can't say, but this change can be felt.

    When it comes to levels, Lian Yunshen, who has been promoted to the third level, has a deep understanding.

    Although it's only level three, he won't feel exhausted after walking a few steps, and he doesn't have to stare at the stamina above his head to prevent him from returning to zero.

    But the mechanism of this level and physical strength is not so much a continuous improvement, it is better to say that it lowers the normal attributes of people at the beginning.

    The energy of human beings is the greatest when they are young, and it gradually weakens with age, and their physical strength is much worse than before.

    But here, it seems that one is born with a [Lv.1] level, and does not have the power to increase the level until he is able to move independently.

    As a result, everyone is weak, and must constantly train themselves, improve their level and physical strength, in order to reach the level of a normal person that Lian Yun believes.

    This invisible rule and physical change have been engraved in the subconscious of everyone on this continent.

    According to what Lian Yun knows now, Lanna and Aibei both practiced, learned to fight, and learned to survive when they were young. Even so, they are only a dozen or so levels.

    In this continent, there are too many people who have not found a way to upgrade themselves.

    This is also one of the important reasons why they are powerless to resist monsters.

    Her knuckles tapped the ground lightly, and the girl held her chin in thought.

    It seems that the adventure team's plan is imperative.

    Moreover, everyone in the town, regardless of who came first, should participate.

    This at least ensures that everyone has at least the ability to protect themselves when facing monsters.

    "Chi Chi Chi..." Xiaohong suddenly remembered something, and pushed Ai Bei,

    "If this is the case," Ai Bei translated it, "there are monsters that can be killed in the cave we used to live in."

    Lian Yun The spirit was lifted: "Where?"

    "In an underground sand cave, there are big annoying frogs..."

    "Frog?" Lian Yun rarely heard familiar words, so maybe it was her thinking the frog?

    "Yes, frogs are fierce and noisy. Every time we go down to drink water, we are attacked by their long tongues, so we can only sneak in very carefully." "...water?"

    Lian Yun became more and more confused.

    Isn't this the desert map?

    Is there any water in the desert?

    There is indeed a water well in Bubu Town, but Lianyun didn't think deeply about its source, and only vaguely felt that it was another big bug given to her by the system.

    But tell her now that there is probably a basis for all this?

    Lianyun was wandering outside, when he heard the bird call, he turned his head in a daze, and suddenly saw the huge red bird in front of him slipping its throat, whispering to the man beside him who nodded from time to time.

    Lianyun: ... seems to feel more real:)

    "Actually, it is not far away, but it is usually covered by sand, so it is difficult to find. We also found it by accident. I accidentally stepped on a lost frog while walking , followed it all the way to find the underground cave." Abe said.

    ...it was a fantastic discovery process.

    Lianyun quickly restrained his divergent thoughts: "Then do you think Lanna can beat them?" "

    It will definitely!" Aibei was full of confidence, "Even Xiaohong can beat him."

    "Twitter! !”

    Xiaohong patted his head condemningly.

    Aibei covered her head and added: "By the way, Xiaohong said it was delicious."

    "Can frogs be eaten?" Lian Yun asked.

    Xiaohong nodded, and Abe thought about it for a while, and said, "Yes, it's delicious, and it tastes sweet when eaten raw. It's just...it might be a little difficult to grasp."

    What a problem.

    Lian Yun seemed to see a plate of new dishes not far away, and suddenly felt refreshed, and the weather didn't seem so hot anymore.

    She stood up, full of ambition: "Go! Let's go and see."

    "The tavern—"

    "I want to see the big frog first." Lina rubbed her hands expectantly.

    And water.

    Lian Yunxin said.

    A water source that, if it existed, could change things dramatically.

    A few people quickly returned to the residence, and they saw Lanna standing at the door waiting from a distance.

    Lianyun approached and saw that the physical strength above his head was already full, so he was relieved.

    Lan Na was still afraid that she would worry: "My lord, I have rested."

    Lian Yun nodded slightly. As expected of Lanna, who is at the fifteenth level, he can already feel the fullness of his physical strength proficiently.

    She repeated what Abe had just said, and briefly explained her thoughts, Lanna agreed.

    Lanna already roughly understood what Lian Yun meant, and he also knew the benefits of killing monsters for him.

    "Although I haven't heard of this kind of monster, it should be fine for me." Lanna never showed unnecessary humility in front of Lianyun.

    "Okay." Lian Yun was also confident in him, and opened his backpack to confirm his belongings.

    The Cornelius bird soared into the sky and headed south.

    It deliberately slowed down its flight speed to ensure that the group of people could keep up with it, while using its huge wings to cover the sun for everyone.

    When I walked past the parsnip, I expected to see that the surrounding black soil had expanded.

    And the cluster of round leaves around it seemed bigger and rounder.

    When he was about to step out of the protective shield of the town, Abe said distressedly to everyone: "Before I transform, I have to remind you. These frogs seem to have very sensitive hearing. Even if I lower my voice, they will still hear it."

    Everyone expressed their understanding.

    Abe walked forward a few steps and turned into a giant bear.

    It releases its supernatural power outwards, and avoids the wind and sand around it, naturally forming a wind shield for it and the people behind it.

    Everyone followed the footprints it had stepped on, obviously much more stable.

    This journey took longer than the previous few days. Fortunately, Xiaohong was in the shade, and Abe could also resist the flying sand.

    They are probably the most relaxed people who have ever walked in the desert.

    The shade above the head suddenly disappeared, everyone stopped and looked up, Xiaohong was hovering in the air.

    We have reached our destination.

    In front of everyone is a big sand dune.

    But digging is easy for the giant bear Abe, especially it has the wind attribute.

    He stretched out his bear claws to dig open the pile of sand in front of him. The sand was controlled by supernatural powers and did not fall and collapse along with his movements.

    He focused on scraping the sand until a corner of the sand appeared, which was different from the blue-black color of the sand.

    It was a slate. The underside of the stone slab is not filled with sand, but is surrounded by stones that have obviously eroded over time, blocking the inset of gravel.

    The giant bear roared softly, but even so, everyone was stunned.

    At the same time, it seemed that a sound of frogs could be heard suddenly coming out of the gap in the stone slab, one after another, constantly amplifying.

    Even through the stone slab, I could feel the anger of the frogs.

    Abe growled once in frustration, with a look of "you see, I'll tell you".

    Listening to the sound of frogs and the roar of bears, everyone was in a trance.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    I got the second shot of the vaccine today, and I was super sleepy, but I still finished the update with my eyes open!

    It is even more impossible to break it...

    By the way, how about adding frog meat to Lianyun's recipe~

ʚChapter 19

    ===================

    "Are you sure they have sensitive hearing?" Lena looked strange.

    Abe didn't know, so she looked back at her.

    It signaled everyone to stop, stepped on the stone slab, and continued to dig into the sand.

    When it reached the depths of the sand pile, the stone slab slowly rose and opened in front of everyone.

    The stone slab is still climbing as Abe advances, and the exposed hole is getting bigger and bigger, until it opens a hole that Xiaohong can pass through.

    Only then did everyone realize that this stone slab was five or six meters long.

    At the same time, Lian Yun also understood why no one had ever discovered it.

    Few exist like Abe. It just happened to be discovered. It has wind properties that can displace sand and gravel, and has overwhelming power to open a stone slab of this weight.

    As everyone approached a little, a puff of moisture came oncoming.

    To Lianyun's surprise, this breath was not the wet and sticky smell she thought the cave was used to, but a bit cold and sweet.

    Xiaohong called out to recall Lianyun's thoughts.

    Presented in front of everyone's eyes is a gradually descending dirt road, connected to a small flat platform.

    At the end of the platform, there is a winding and dark narrow passage, and looking into the depths, there is only darkness.

    Xiaohong retracted her wings, bent her neck, and jumped in from under the stone slab.

    Lianyun and Lina looked at each other, followed behind carefully stepping on the dirt road.

    Lan Na clenched the sword in his hand, looked around, and followed after making sure there was no danger around.

    Everyone stepped into the cave, stepping on the long-lost soil.

    It has a completely different feeling from the soft sand in the desert, and it is also different from the stone bricks of the small town. This is the natural sense of steadfastness and security given by nature.

    "It would be great if this kind of soil could grow things." Lian Yun thought to himself.

    But where she looked, she didn't see half a plant.

    "Boom—"

    The light outside suddenly disappeared, and a loud noise suddenly came from behind, making everyone tremble.

    Lena turned around and looked in the direction of the noise, and found that Abe was getting up from the ground.

    He rolled off the side of the stone slab.

    Lina hurried to help him, and Abe had already stood up, threw the dirt on his clothes, and smiled at her: "Don't worry, I've been coming in like this all the time." Lina withdrew her supporting hand and nodded in admiration: "It's worth it

    ! It's Aibei!"

    "Let's go, my lord." Aibei came to Lianyun and asked for instructions.

    Lian Yun nodded, led by Ai Bei, the group formally stepped onto the dark road.

    Everyone stepped on the dirt road, their footsteps were very soft and light.

    Lanner brushed his finger against the cavern wall, a drop of moisture condensing on his fingertip.

    The walls were surprisingly smooth, and the sound of frogs came from all directions after being reflected between the walls, making people gradually lost where they came from.

    The sound of frogs is endless, rising as they move forward.

    Lina grabbed her braids and tried to cover her ears, with a distorted expression: "Abe, are you sure this thing won't attack through sound?"

    Abe turned around blankly: "     Is the sound loud

    ? "

Son," Lian Yun kept a smirk, "You continue to lead the way."

    This cave is not as simple as they thought, the road inside is twists and turns, with countless forks. If you can find your way through the direction of the water vapor and the source of the frog sounds at the beginning, but after a long time, it seems that there are sounds from all directions.

    Fortunately, Abe knew the way, otherwise ordinary people might not be able to get out after entering.

    There was a moment of pain on Abe's expression: "That..."

    Seeing him suddenly stop, Lianyun frowned slightly: "What's wrong?"

    Abe covered his face and dared not look at her, his voice was extremely soft: "I seem to remember the wrong way It's gone."

    ...

    "Abe!" Lina punched him angrily.

    "It's been too long since I've been here, and this road is hard to remember. I even forget these bad frogs when they make a noise." Abe hugged his head aggrievedly.

    Lianyun walked over and patted him on the shoulder, telling him to stabilize: "Don't worry, think about how you found your way here for the first time?"

    Abe thought hard: "I was... very thirsty, and there was no time for anything. Think, run all the way along the water vapor, and you will be there."

    "But I am not thirsty or hungry now," Aibei wanted to cry but had no tears, "I ate very full at noon today."

    "..."

    Lianyun sighed softly You can't blame him for having enough to eat.

    "I'll see if I can think of a way..." Lian Yun pondered for a few seconds, opened his backpack, and took out the [996 Summoning Box].

    She raised her eyes to check her physical strength, and handed the box to Lanna somewhat desolately.

    "You come here."

    Lanna took the box devoutly, and according to what Lianyun said, he found the purple button at the opening of the box, and pressed it lightly.

    A crisp voice came out of the box: "Do you want to spend 50 points of energy to summon?"

    Lanna, who had experienced the storm, resisted the urge to throw the box out, and said blankly, "Yes." After

    receiving the voice command Finally, the button on the box slowly retracted, and after a while, an iron rocker stretched out.

    This iron has a "Z" shape and a wooden handle at the end.

    "Please shake to summon."

    Lanna glanced at Lianyun, and after getting a slightly confused affirmation from the other party, he held the handle and started to turn the joystick.

    With the rotation of the iron rod, Lanna's physical strength dropped ten times faster than normal, and the box began to emit a mechanical sound effect that was inexplicably familiar to Lianyun.

    The image of that memory flashed across Lian Yun's mind, and he was a little uncertain.

    After depleting 50 points of stamina, Lanner retracted the joystick in his hand, and the box twisted and changed, and there was a gradual and steady movement.

    The rhythmic rumble even overwhelmed the frogs for a moment.

    She is familiar with this.

    Lianyun's expression was blank: "Tractor, is that you?"

    The box continued to expand and expand, and a gap opened in the spliced ​​wooden blocks that were one person tall, and a figure came out.

    The summoning was successful!

    The puppet was dressed in plain clothes and carried a bamboo basket behind his back. The exposed skin is a bronze color from long-term sun exposure, and her figure is ordinary.

    Nothing looks so special.

    Except -

    the cuboid head on it.

    The crowd has absolutely never seen any species with such a sharp-edged head, despite having a nose and eyes, and even wearing a sun visor.

    Although there are multiple races in this world, the Creator's aesthetics are online.

    This is obviously not a species that can exist in this world.

    Lina backed away in fright, hugged Lianyun's arm, and showed a panicked expression for the first time: "What is this, sister, it looks so ugly!!" [Congratulations on the successful

    summoning—Puppet No. 1685, level 3 fisherman. ]

    Lian Yun calmed down quickly, and hugged Lina comfortingly: "Don't be afraid, he is the fisherman we summoned." "

    Fisherman?" Lina was terrified and frustrated, "What's the use of fishermen..."

    "Do I need to do anything?" Fisherman No. 1685 seemed to come alive all of a sudden, as if he was a real living life.

    Lina's voice trembled slightly: "Need you stay away from me?"

    However, fisherman No. 1685 was unmoved, and his eyes were fixed on Lanna.

    Lanna looked at Lianyun, with a hint of regret in his expression: "My lord, I failed to summon a useful puppet."

    Lianyun shook his head, making Lanna ask No. 1685: "What can a level 3 fisherman do?"

    1685 The No. 1 fisherman responded enthusiastically: "Fishing."

    Lanna: "..."

    That's it?

    "My lord, I'm sorry..."

    Lian Yun raised his hand to stop his apology, and continued to ask No. 1685: "Then can you fish now?" The fisherman No. 1685     nodded

    happily: "Yes."

Pulled out a bamboo fishing rod from the basket, and strode towards a fork in front of him.

    !

    "He can find the water source." Lian Yun put away the summoning box that turned back into a small box, and motioned for everyone to follow.

    Fisherman No. 1685 was really useful. Following his footsteps, everyone heard the louder and louder calls of frogs.

    I don't know how far I have traveled and how many forks in the road I have experienced. When turning a corner suddenly, a ray of light pierced out of the unchanging darkness in front of everyone.

    "The exit is ahead!" Lina said pleasantly, "I suddenly don't hate you so much, 1685."

    No. 1685 still ignored her words and walked towards the light.

    "Wait!" Lanna called him, stepped forward and dragged him aside, picked up a stone from the ground, and threw it towards the light.

    "Hoo--" The stone had just landed, and the cry of the frog stopped abruptly. At the same time, an afterimage suddenly passed by and hit the stone hard.

    Everyone looked down and saw only a pile of debris left on the ground.

    The sound of frogs continued one after another.

    "...Aibei, didn't you say that you are weak?"

    Aibei paused, and was wronged by everyone's sharp glances: "I don't hurt."...

    It

    is true, the same attack is coming to Aibei It doesn't hurt or itch, and as a wind attribute, Aibei dodges quickly.

    Lianyun has a full defense, so he is naturally not afraid.

    "But we still have Lina and Lanna."

    Lian Yun had a plan in mind, but he didn't know if it would work.

    She looked at Lanna, but was stopped when she was about to speak.

    "No," Lanna said solemnly, "I will never let my lord block the attack for me." "

    Then...how about I give you the clothes?" Lian Yun tried to pull the robe on his body, and got [Unable to] Reminders.

    "I have a cloak. My lord, I will try my best to avoid the attack." Lanna bowed slightly towards her.

    Lian Yun sighed: "Then go ahead, Lina and I are waiting here."

    It's a pity that she couldn't attack.

    Aibei roared and turned into a giant bear and rushed out, Xiaohong flapped her wings and flew in with him. Lanna clenched the holy sword tightly and walked outside.

    From Lianyun's point of view, he could see that there was a very spacious cave inside, and the walls exuded dazzling light.

    They could hear the sound of water caused by the jumping of the frogs, and they could tell that it was a relatively deep pool.

    Occasionally, I saw Aibei being chased and beaten by many pink and slender tongues, turning around and clawing while running.

    You can also hear Xiaohong screaming and the sound of wind flapping her wings.

    But Lanna was the only one missing.

    Lina clutched Lian Yun's clothes nervously, a little worried: "Where's Brother Lanna?"

    Lian Yun also stared at the cave entrance, his expression darkened.

ʚChapter 20

    ===================

    Suddenly, a glowing object rolled in.

    Lian Yun frowned slightly, staring at the stone lying quietly and motionless, and walked back a few steps quietly around Lina.

    The next moment Lanna appeared at the entrance of the cave.

    He also held a large pile of glowing stones in his arms.

    "Brother Lanna is back..." Lina was about to cheer, but Lanna interrupted her with her index finger.

    Lan Na got closer and then put down the stone in his arms toward Lian Yun.

    One piece was as big as an egg, with rhombus-shaped corners, and the cut surface was smooth and flat like a mirror.

    Like crystals and gems, they are more dazzling than any minerals that Lian Yun has seen.

    "What is this?" Lian Yun stretched out his hand and picked one up, and its information was immediately displayed on the top.

    [Melting Crystal: It can glow in the dark, and can also be used for equipment inlays. Function: luminous, defense +2. 】

    Defense only adds two points?

    Lian Yun picked up another piece.

    [Defense +1]

    Why is it different?

    Lianyun put down the blind box crystal helplessly, and looked at Lanna: "Did you look for these stones just now?" "

    I didn't find them, the walls inside are covered with these glowing stones." Lanna explained, "You We can use these to decorate our town."

    Lian Yun nodded with satisfaction: "Good idea. But what happened when you went out just now? Why didn't those frogs attack you?" There was

    not even a little blood on Lanna's sword.

    Lanna opened his mouth, explaining is worse than demonstrating, and decided to demonstrate it himself.

    He turned around, left the cave entrance, and walked not far away in a hurry.

    It was calm and nothing happened.

    Ai Bei beside him looked back in confusion while being chased and ran over.

    Abe Fury: Why didn't I attack you!

    Does this also look at the face! ?

    Lanna seemed to be taking a walk in his own yard, walked around calmly, and then came back to Lianyun.

    "Those frogs can't see, they can only distinguish their positions through hearing."

    "So that's how it is." Lian Yun suddenly realized, and then looked at Xiaohong and Aibei who were still being chased, "They didn't see each other because they were too noisy all the time. Discover this pattern?"

    Lanna nodded.

    Lian Yun felt that it was not easy for one person and one bird.

    "For me, it will be easier to attack." Lanner analyzed.

    "There are more than ten frogs outside now, and they have already dealt with five of them, and I will join in now. Please wait a moment, sir, it will be quiet here soon." "I just went around and there is a

    pool of flowing water in the east . The water is clear but bottomless, and it seems to be very deep. It seems that you can go deep into another cave along the water, but you can only deal with these frogs.” After Lian Yun told

    him to be careful, Lanna turned back to the cave. to the cave.

    Not long after, the cry of the frogs outside gradually disappeared.

    Xiao Hong poked her head in and called out to the two of them. Abe also turned into a human form and squeezed in.

    His hair was a mess, and it was still stained with indescribable mucus.

    "Is it all resolved?" Lian Yun asked.

    "A few of them dived to the bottom of the water and ran away along the current." Abe noticed the weird eyes of the two, touched his head, his expression froze instantly, "—Ahhh!

    "

    Lanna came in to meet the two , Looking at Aibei who was running towards the pool, he was a little puzzled: "What's wrong with him?"

    "He is happy for his record." Lena smiled.

    Lianyun and Lina walked into the cave, and it suddenly became clear that the inside was as big as two or three football fields, and the height was comparable to a five or six-story building. The walls were covered with molten crystals, and the emitted light could illuminate every corner of the cave. .

    Frog corpses were lying here and there on the ground.

    The frogs here have light blue skins, and the parts where the eyes used to be are blank. Some of the long tongues have not been retracted, and they are left on the ground.

    Some were stabbed to death by a sword, and some were slapped to death by a bear's paw. The deaths were all kinds of strange, the only thing in common was that there was no blood flow out.

    It's like natural spare ingredients that avoid cumbersome processing. You don't need to do it yourself, you can die by yourself.

    Abe looked at Lian Yun's gaze with his wet brown hair just washed, and swallowed.

    "An extra meal today?"

    "It's not an extra meal, it should be considered a staple food." Lian Yun said.

    A frog has four legs. Although it mainly eats the hind legs, a frog is 1/3 the size of a giant bear that Abe transformed into. One leg is just enough for five of them to eat.

    Lian Yun paused and said, "I haven't eaten frog meat yet, so I will trouble you tonight." It is

    obviously not a long-term solution to live on Xiaobai's meat, and Xiaobai has protested repeatedly.

    However, Aibei and Xiaohong eat a lot of food. In the future, the town will continue to recruit talents and residents, and must find long-term food for sustainable development.

    Lianyun asked Aibei to talk about their previous visits in detail.

    "We don't come here many times, but I think about it..." "

    We discovered this place three years ago, and there were a lot of frogs here at that time." Abe recalled, "The number gradually decreased, maybe because Run along the water to the cave inside? Xiaohong and I haven’t been there before, so I don’t know.”

    Abe smiled and said, “The outside is enough for the two of us, and there is no need to venture inside.”

    "...you still know how to take risks," Lena couldn't help complaining, "isn't it rare that you didn't find that frogs don't attack Lanna?"

    Speaking of this, Abe suddenly became angry: "Yes, they only chased me. Why exactly?"

    Lina clicked his tongue twice and cast a sympathetic look, while Lianyun looked at him with a smile and didn't answer.

    Seeing the two walking towards the pool, Abe looked at Xiaohong puzzled: "So why?"

    "Heck."

    It was also beaten.

    Lianyun squatted down, stretched out his hand to fill a handful of water, the water in the pool was cold and clear to the touch, and there was a line of small words on the top that Lianyun was very willing to see:

    [Sweet pool water: a source of water bestowed by God. Function: Stamina +1. 】

    "Can you increase your physical strength?" Lian Yun murmured softly.

    Now Lanna probably understands what physical strength is all about. After hearing the girl's words, he squatted down, scooped up a handful of water, and brought it to his lips.

    Lanna's Adam's apple slid up and down, and water droplets flowed from the corner of his lips to his neck.

    Lian Yun looked over his head and saw that his physical strength was +1.

    "You continue to drink?" Lian Yun raised his eyebrows and asked tentatively.

    Lanna responded and continued to drink water.

    The reminder of stamina +1 was repeated five times, but it did not appear again.

    It seems that the effect of this water can only be superimposed five times.

    Lian Yun rubbed his chin. Although there were not many, as an unusual source of water, it was already remarkable.

    "My lord, I can't drink anymore." Lanna said softly.

    Only when Lian Yun realized that he forgot to tell him to stop, he smiled very guiltyly.

    Lianyun put the frogs on the ground into his backpack. There were eight of them in total. If nothing else happened, they had received the rations for a long time.

    Under Lianyun's order, several people chiseled some melting crystals from the wall and brought them back to the town together.

    On the way back, Lianyun picked up a lucky bag.

    [Congratulations to the lord! Get a bag of 30KG flour! (A recipe is attached)]

    It seems that there is more than just frog meat.

    Lian Yun opened the cookbook, which showed the ratio of water and flour for various pasta.

    "Ramen tonight!" Lian Yun said happily.

    Abe smelled the smell of new food, and leaned over excitedly: "What is ramen?"

    Lianyun handed him the recipe, and Abe looked at the big bag of white powder she conjured up in disbelief.

    "This thing can make so much food?"

    Lian Yun remembered that there is no flour in this world. As far as she knows, their current staple food seems to be mostly parsnip and meat.

    She nodded, feeling very honored for the good food she enjoyed in that world.

    "Believe me, noodles will definitely open up your new world."

    Back in the town, everyone settled down and gathered at Abe's house, ready to see the real face of ramen.

    It was rare for Aibei to be serious and focused when cooking. I saw that he poured flour for five people into the porcelain pot according to the recipe, and then poured in the appropriate proportion of water meticulously.

    After mixing them together with a spoon, Albert washed his hands many times before starting to knead the dough.

    Lian Yun has seen adults kneading dough since childhood, especially the older ones. Although they are proficient, it always takes a lot of effort.

    And Aibei's strengths just make up for the shortcomings.

    Although this is the first time he has come into contact with pasta, fortunately he is very strong, kneading noodles is effortless, and pulling noodles does not require much skill. I just failed a few times when stretching, but I quickly became proficient.

    Abe is indeed a born chef.

    Putting the ramen noodles into the boiling water, the special aroma of the pasta was cooked, and they leaned towards the pot, very surprised.

    According to the classification of seasonings given by Lianyun to this world, Aibei added the corresponding seasonings to the bowl according to the recipe. Before the noodles were cooked, everyone was already salivating due to the smell of the sauce.

    After Lianyun judged that the noodles were cooked, he took out the noodles, put them in a bowl, and then poured them into the noodle soup.

    The seasoning at the bottom of the bowl was washed away by the hot soup, and a strong aroma rose hotly and scattered.

    Lina couldn't wait any longer, her eyes lit up and she held up a fork to wait for her share.

    When everyone got a bowl of noodles, Lian Yun raised his chopsticks to announce the start.

    Lina blew a few times in a hurry before sending it to her mouth, and she was burned without accident.

    Lian Yun touched the tearful Lina and smiled, "Don't worry, eat slowly."

    Although this bowl of noodles is not the taste in Lian Yun's memory, it has achieved the closest reduction in proportion.

    The noodles are smooth and chewy, and the noodle soup is salty and refreshing. Not only is this the first time for Lian Yun to eat it, but it is also the first time for others to experience this kind of food that they have never seen before.

    I don't know when I will be able to draw wheat seeds or buy wheat seeds in restricted stores, but after the garlic incident, Lian Yun has a little confidence.

    Maybe there are still many crops waiting to be discovered in this world!

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    the writing is inexplicably turned into a gourmet article orz

    writes himself hungry, go eat hhhhhhhhh

    (promised Double update is done! www

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 140 14
Fu Yu is a Buddhist cultivator full of vitality and loves life very much, until the thunder calamity fell and knocked her back to the interstellar ag...
8.3K 157 11
Sudden death from overtime work in 996, Ye Miao entered the game that she had been idle for a long time. This game is set in a different world, where...
40.8K 621 87
Jiang Zhaoli, who has been a biological dog for half her life, has traveled through the mountains and valleys. The rain from the hole covered her fac...
10.7K 145 12
At the moment of death, Xin Tang saw the future of doomsday. Binding to the system, completing survival tasks in different doomsday dungeons, she wil...