✓ Letting you take charge of...

By ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

90

561 9 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 90

"Your situation, how does it look like..."

Hua Xian heard A Nuo's voice, there was such a big fluffy in front of him, it was so hot that the bear's hair was scalded, and the position between the other's eyebrows had already started to smoke , as if on fire.

"Roar——"

Arnold was so hot that a big bear's call came out of his throat.

"Is it possible that honey really has a pioneering effect on the spiritual realm of the bear clan? Is the big bear going to be promoted?"

Hua Xian was suspicious, so she hurriedly called the dean Ge Wen and asked him to come over to the flower field to check on the big bear Take a look at the vital signs and mental power fluctuations.

The queen bee asked: "Master Flower God, what is the promotion?"

Hua Xian: "Honey may be a good medicine for the promotion of the bear clan. Don't worry, Mia, A Nuo has no offensive intentions. He is not sitting in front of the hive to attack the little bees and take out honey. , he's just in too much pain and just sit and rest for a while."

A Nuo was the first employee she hired, tall and fierce in appearance, but honest and simple in reality, the first thing that comes to mind when there is something delicious to drink is to share it with her younger brother. Reliable Bear.

"It's like this."

Mia was quite surprised, "Honey can cure my rage. I never thought that it can also help the bears broaden their spiritual realm."

After all, honey has too many benefits.

It can also detoxify bee venom.

"I don't know if it will be successful." Hua Xian saw that not far ahead, Dean Ge Wen hurried over.

The pharmaceutical factory is very close to the flower field, and they can arrive within ten minutes.

The dean carried a medicine box and took out a set of instruments and equipment. The neuron electrical signal conduction clip was clipped on the patient's finger, but he couldn't clip it on for a long time: "Arnuo, your bear's paw is too thick. Can you change back into human form?"

Big Bear didn't respond, squatting on the edge of the field with his drowsy head smoking, like a brown oversized plush ball.

Hua Xian: "I'm afraid not. He probably can't control himself right now, his consciousness is fuzzy, and he can't quite hear what we are talking about."

Refer to the situation when the cat was given the M-1234 medicine.

When cats are promoted, they will also become comatose and lose consciousness due to high fever, even when their mental power is 0.

The dean stretched out his hand and pushed.

The big bear lay down on the ridge of the field, sprawled in all directions.

Then, the dean took out the nano-caliber blood detector, which has a notch, which is connected to the electrode and the needle of the blood pipeline. Blood analysis parameters are given with detailed dynamic curve charts.

"The body temperature exceeds the normal range by 28%, which is more dangerous; the blood sugar and fat are rapidly decomposed, and the energy is supplied to the mental domain between the eyebrows. The fluctuation of mental power is small, but the width of the mental domain is rapidly expanding." The dean made a judgment, "He

swallowed Eating honey has indeed stimulated the second development of the spiritual domain."

Under normal circumstances, the "test subject" who has taken the promotion potion should be carried into the ecological cabin and lie down.

But—

"He's too heavy to lift." The dean complained, "This size must weigh 2000kg."

Hua Xian: "... let the robot carry it."

There are many people who water flowers in the flower field Robots are mostly dual-purpose, they can do farm work and fight.

She gave instructions to the robot, Oda No. 7 and Oda No. 81, one after the other, lifted the big bear and sent it to the pharmacological research and testing room of Xingfu Pharmaceutical Factory.

Hua Xian: "Ah, by the way, Mia, you said earlier that a drone was fainted by Arnold, would you like the director to show him?" The queen bee smiled and said: "No, it's

nothing serious, I'll wake up in a while gone."

Having said that, Hua Xian still treated the captive employees equally. The dean tested the timid bumblebee, took out a bottle of spray, and sprayed it.

The timid drone shook its transparent wings, kicked and kicked its paws, and then woke up: "I dreamed of a big bear, it was super big!" Miya: "

Bub, it's not a dream. You are carrying a small honey bucket, didn't you?" Stop the brake and hit the bear's nose."

The other male concubines poked their heads out of the hive and echoed the queen bee, calling him stupid.

Hua Xian: "..."

There are too many male concubines, and there will be yin and yang vicious competitions.

She suddenly felt that it would be nice to have only one little Butterfly Bao'er, so it would be more worry-free. The sixty-nine male concubines in the Sixth Court of the Three Palaces don't know how Miya usually handles the water, and how it is wet with rain and dew.

Hua Xian didn't listen to the Queen Bee's male concubines, Balabala, she went to the pharmaceutical factory, and then sent a message to Asen who worked in the Xingfu Flower Shop branch in the west district of Qinshan City.

In the flower shop, there is now more than one employee, there are two or three.

Asen left early, and the business was not affected.

An hour later——

"Successful!"

Arnold had already woken up, and a huge bear came out of the extra-large eco-remedial cabin, "I... I seem to have expanded my spiritual realm by a level, and I have been promoted to a city! "

The width of his original spiritual domain is the second gear, a tall building.

Those who can enter Qi Ming's personal guards are not easy. They are born with strong levels, acquired strengths, performed well in missions, and made outstanding contributions in the army.

"Brother, that's great, you're scaring me to death."

Brother Asen rushed over.

Xiong Daxiong and Er hugged each other, especially the kind of hug that two brothers are good at.

Hua Xian took out a bottle of amber honey: "Let's try it for Asen too, Dean, if there are any patients in the nursing home in the seventh district, call them here too." The dean checked the hospital

records : "There is a Kodiak brown bear, two polar bears, and a Satoshi black bear."

Hua Xian: "Then add Asen, five big bears, and do a honey test."

In a nursing home, in the hospital records, can there be Four bears, it can be seen that the number of this race is not small, and there are many branches.

Among the many bear clans, the Vincennuo bear is the strongest and bravest, and even has a hereditary title of Viscount at Star Gate A.

The dean took the order and gave instructions to the doctors at the nursing home in the seventh district to bring the bear over.

Then Huaxian saw five big plush bears, the tallest one was Asen, who was stronger than his brother, standing nearly six meters tall, weighing 2,500 kg, polar bear white plush, quite cute Yes, the Kodiak brown bear is chubby, and the Satoshi black bear is the kind that can't be found in a carbon pile.

She remembered that when she was in the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, the only toy she had when she was a child was a life-sized bear doll, which was discarded by some child and given to orphans. There were patches on it, and the bear's ears were ripped out thread, but she is still very precious, often hugging to sleep.

Therefore, it is more intimate to see bears or something.

The five big furry bears each ate 50g of honey, which was so sweet that their mouths drool, and they couldn't get enough of it. But soon their eyes turned red, bloodshot, and their bodies were hot with smoke between their brows, and they lay in the eco-remedial cabin inside.

Hua Xian: "Big Bear, cute."

A faint voice came from behind: "Oh?"

The Golden Winged Butterfly flew over and landed on the tip of her nose: "Tell me, how cute it is."

Hua Xian praised Fuzzy was caught by her boyfriend and said, "Eh..."

Little Butterfly Baoer fluttered her wings, secretly jealous.

While looking at the big furry bear, Hua Xian comforted him, "You are the cutest."

Qi Ming: "..."

Thank you, I have been perfunctory, but whenever you look at me and say this, I can convince myself.

next second.

Golden Winged Butterfly turned into a tall and handsome guy, he grabbed the hand of the object, put it on his short blond hair, and rubbed her palm.

Hua Xian instantly looked back, and rubbed her boyfriend's head with a smile: "Are you done?"

Qi Ming: "We had a meeting, the wheat seedlings planted by the Institute of Botanical Sciences are said to have grown an inch taller, and the rice seedlings are also growing. Good, the federal congressmen are very happy, and think it is a good sign, they can consider buying more seedlings and planting them on a large scale."

Hua Xian nodded: "Very good, I will go to the seedling room again, cultivate some and send them over "

Last time, the seedlings sent were cultivated from one thousand catties of wheat seeds and one thousand catties of rice seeds. Under normal circumstances, about five catties of seeds were sown per mu of land. Four hundred acres can be planted.

In her own Qinshan City, 200,000 mu of wheat and 1,000 mu of rice are planted. With such a large area of ​​the Capital Planet, even if the environment is a bit harsh and the pollution is a bit serious, it should be easy to open up millions of acres of land.

"It is confirmed that the Academy of Sciences can plant seedlings, so I can concentrate on raising seedlings and transporting wheat seedlings and rice seedlings." Hua Xian thought, "I believe that one day, the entire Sulu galaxy, 26 star gates, and trillions of federal citizens , they can also achieve food freedom and buy seedlings to plant themselves."

Yes, call it the revival of galaxy agriculture.

When it reaches the level of interstellar popularity, she can lower the price of seedlings even more.

"Yes."

Qi Ming stared at her, his golden pupils were shining.

The test has results.

After taking honey, the five big furry bears all widened their spiritual realm by a notch.

The dean looked very excited: "Great, our pharmaceutical factory can launch a brand-new psychotropic drug again. We can recruit testers on a large scale. Five is still a small number. We need to conduct a second clinical test with a base of at least 1000+. Three tests."

Hua Xian asked: "How many bears are there in the Sulu galaxy?"

At present, in the nursing homes all over the galaxy, 80% of the veterans who have been infected with bee poison have drank honey and have been cured . The response is good.

This also means that the honey produced next can be used to promote the big bears.

"More than 100 million, more than 50 branches."

"That's not a lot."

"I will develop the promotion potion as soon as possible." The dean has always been very efficient.

*. *. *

Three days later, the dean and his team developed a special potion for the promotion of the bear clan. It was a bottle that exuded a sweet smell, and it added auxiliary drugs for the development of the spiritual realm.

"Because the five bears simply swallowed honey, resulting in hyperthermia, and half of the bears in the Sulu galaxy live on planets with relatively cold weather. They cannot withstand overheating, so pharmacological adjustments have been made."

Because of those two polar bears, although they were promoted after the test, they still had a high fever for two days.

"Let's recruit for testing on a large scale."

Hua Xian logged into Xingbo, and used the official V account of the Federal Happiness Pharmaceutical Factory to release the free clinical test information of the Xiongzu F-1234 drug, with a limit of 3,000 applicants.

This account now has six to seven billion fans, most of them are from the "innately disabled" group, some have been redeemed and healed, and some are still waiting for a new batch of potions produced by chili peppers.

: A drug that broadens the spirit domain of the Bear Clan? Big Bear, your luck has come. Real name envy.

: Mr. Xian, the next spiritual domain potion, how about researching and developing the monkey family? Thank you!

: I am Vincenuo Bear, and there are seven Vincenno Bears in my family, can I sign up? Please choose.

: Iceberg Giant, Polar Bear Cub, please join the battle! Mr. Xian, let me show you how cute you are, choose me, choose me.

...

"There are too many, Dean, please help to choose."

Hua Xian didn't want to be dazzled by the experience of choosing cats last time, "You combined with the branch of the bear clan to conduct a controlled test selection." "

Okay."

The dean is a professional, temporarily took over the V number of the pharmaceutical factory, and made a selection in the applicant's profile.

Selected 3,000 big bears, let them arrive at the capital star space station, and then landed on the federal cruiser No. 888 according to the certification, and conducted a unified clinical drug test.

This time, Hua Xian didn't go, and left it to the dean to do it.

Only the dean and his apprentices boarded No. 888, as well as some federal troops who maintained order. The test was also carried out in the space station link port of Capital Star.

As for Hua Xian, she asked her staff to expand the nursery.

Large-scale petri dish mechanical seedling cultivation facilities, the air temperature is suitable, and the culture medium is replaced regularly every day. Some seeds need to be covered with plastic wrap for cultivation. All of this is done by the nursery robot, and the program is set.

All Hua Xian needs to do is to go on a tour.

Stop there.

When you are in a good mood, you can also release the vines of the world tree and "touch" the seeds.

She tried it, and the untouched ones germinated in about two days, and the ones touched by the vines could germinate in a few hours!

"Is it so real? You still need to touch your head."

Hua Xian felt that the seeds were like babies, they would work hard to germinate after being rewarded by the tree of the world, "The seedlings given last time were enough to plant 400 acres for the speaker's father. This time, at least one That's a hundredfold, enough to plant 40,000 mu over there, or even more."

Seeds grow quickly, within a day and a half.

Once it's done, it has to be sent over to plant, and it shouldn't be too long.

The dean, after finishing the test and reporting to her the result of 100% widening the spirit domain of the bear clan, came back on No. 888. Hua Xian asked him to mass-produce the F-1234 drug, and set about submitting it to the Federal Drug Administration. Bureau to apply for drug patents, as well as licenses.

The dean sighed: "They have successfully broadened their spiritual domain. There are three thousand big bears, and the Starnet is not boiling at all. Even the comment section of Starblog is peaceful." "Peaceful?" "Yeah, they seem not at

all

. Not surprisingly, this potion against bears will be tested 100% successfully. Some bears are urging to put it on the shelves, while others have started to line up spontaneously, hoping that the next good luck will come to their race body."

Hua Xian leaned over to take a look, and then was completely speechless.

Qing Yishui in the comment area, "Master Xian, look at the huskies", "Master Xian, look at the silly roe deer", "Master Xian, look at the red panda", "Master Xian, look at the dolphins", "Master Xian, look at the koalas"... ...

"They seem to no longer doubt that the medicine developed by Mr. Xian has a 100% ability to expand the spiritual realm." The dean was full of emotion, "Remember, the rabbit clan's spiritual realm medicine produced for the first time by our pharmaceutical factory, As soon as she came out, she was scolded miserably, and because of the high price tag, the medicine for cats was sprayed all over the body." Hua Xian: "It will always change.

"

Everyone began to believe in her, in the pharmaceutical factory, in the Her medicine can be promoted!

The dean temporarily took over the Xingbo account of the pharmaceutical factory. After the test was over, he returned it to Hua Xian. After Hua Xian logged in, he found that the comment "Master Xian, look at the koala" was pinched at the bottom.

: Koala, stand aside, such a lazy guy, what level do you want to upgrade, go to sleep.

: Koalas should not occupy the quota. Isn't it good to give priority to other motivated races? The koala short video where the happiness flower shop was located before was created by the koala race, but it made my sister so angry. The network was paralyzed for 20 minutes, and the koala network platform was paralyzed for 20 hours! What is laziness like?

: Yes, boycott koalas! Koalas are prohibited from participating.

Hua Xian flipped through the comments: "You can't discriminate against koalas like that, I still have a mountain of eucalyptus trees."

But at this time.

The president of Koala Video, Mu Lev, came with a tuba and left a message: Mr. Xian, I want to sleep with a tree and a climbing frame to upgrade.

Immediately, there was a lot of abuse at the bottom, and the emotional Star Netizens carried out inhumane verbal crusade against the young koala, crazily condemning him for not repairing the network in time, and the short video of the koala would freeze for at least half an hour every day.

After watching Hua Xian for fun, he replied: Can you be more lazy?

Netizens were extremely surprised, Mr. Xian actually got off the stage himself, and hated this unscrupulous koala.

marvelous!

As long as Mr. Xian opens his mouth, Koala Short Video will definitely work hard to fix the network freeze problem, so that they can go to the short video platform and order flowers in the window of Happy Flower Shop more comfortably.

who knows.

Mu Lev's lazy koala actually replied: Yes, I heard that Mr. Xian has planted a lot of spiritual plants. Are there any trees? I want to go to sleep with a real tree branch, the koala short video is for you, I don't want to go to work.

Hua Xian: ...

This wave, I really didn't expect it.

What I didn't expect was still to come.

Mu Lev's own father, the planet owner of the planet S314, also came over in his big V, which has the title of planet owner, and left a message: Is there a real tree branch to sleep on here, Mr. Xian? Really? Koala dad wants to go to bed too.

Hua Xian: "..."

That's fine, as expected of a father and son, they're too lazy to be in the same nest.

However, you can invite a wave at that time. After all, koalas are so cute and fluffy, and they are quite loving when they grow on eucalyptus trees.

Hua Xian applied for a drug patent this time, and the Federal Food and Drug Administration was very straightforward. In the past, it took about a week to get the patent and license, but this time I got it on the same day. The electronic version of the patent document sent by the other party, in addition to the stamp of the Federal Food and Drug Administration, there is also a line of handwriting from the Director of the Federal Food and Drug Administration-thanks to Mr. Xian for his outstanding contributions to the field of interstellar medicine! Thanks to Mr. Xian for developing the special medicine for bear gene and spiritual evolution!

"So enthusiastic?"

"The director of the Federal Food and Drug Administration is a polar bear." Qi Ming helped her answer her questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 327 35
Leah Labelle has spent most of her years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the shadows, always present but never quite noticed. She of...
1 0 1
《做格拉斯哥大学毕业证书扫描件》【Q/微1954 292 140】《英国格拉斯哥大学成绩单GPA修改怎么购买》本公司一直专注于为英国 #加拿大 #美国 #新西兰 #澳洲 #法国 #德国 #爱尔兰 #意大利等国家各高校留学生办理学历、格拉斯哥大学毕业证、学位证、成绩单、教育部学历学位认证和留学回国人...
109K 3.5K 26
Word count- 41,964 (Y/n) grew up close to the royal family. Her mother being the queen's closest friend. Though she was close with both the girls, sh...
55.6K 1.2K 125
https://m.shubaow.net/258/258101/ Author: hope Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-08-12 Latest: Chapter 125 (2) rebirth finished 541,0...