Tboah react

By Mary11501

God of the Chaos wanted to give people information that would enable them to be saved. Language:English More

296
301
351
128
229
490
230
650
250
646

397

9.3K 224 3
By Mary11501

The god of chaos was a merciful person. He took pity on this world that was doomed. He wanted to find a way to save them, and in that moment, Cale and his group defeated the White star. This was a light for him. He talked to the gods and took the necessary precautions and teleported the tboah people to a place that humans would never normally enter. .But he couldn't just show what's on the good side, the balance would be upset. So he had to bring in the bad guys.
People were in the middle of a war. The battle of Henituse. That's why there were many injured, including 2-i Henituse. The injured were moved to another room to be healed. Normally, Cale was wondering whether he should stay with his injured parents or younger siblings, but then his siblings He decided it would be better to stay by his side. There were too many powerful people here. He didn't want to turn into a shrimp among the whales. And he calmly listened to what the unknown person had to say.
In short, they would watch an alternate universe defeating their enemies. This would help them survive.
Everyone took their places.

[397: Crazy, innocent and laughing 7]

Screeeech.

The slightly open iron door opened more and Choi Han walked into the cell.

"Cell?"

They did not expect such an introduction.

"Cale-nim, here you go."

"Cale-nim?"

Although it was Alberu who said this, the person who was most shocked was Choi Han, who heard himself say this.

Although the god of chaos said that that world was very different from here, they did not expect such a thing.

Cale was also shocked.

Cale took the spatial pocket bag that Choi Han handed him.

This should be what he received from the Singten Merchant Guild Leader Plavin.

"I already gave Rosalyn her share."

"Okay."

Cale put the bag away before approaching Syrem. Syrem was looking at him with a more focused gaze than before.

"What...? How? How could it be?"

Seeing Syremin's face, Choi Han got another shock. This was the man he had just fought and lost! How did they manage to capture him?

"Calm down Choi han, remember they finished the war in 2 years. It makes sense that they are stronger than us."

Syrem, who was as shocked as Choi Han, was relieved to hear this. He was right, the current Choi Han couldn't catch him. He had no reason to be afraid.

Cale started to smile as he asked.

"You remember his face, right?"

Only Syrem's eyes headed toward Choi Han and then back to Cale as he could not speak.

Syrem had fought against Choi Han while wearing a black helmet in the Henituse territory battle.

"The three ancient powers in your possession will now become his."

"3? How is he alive?"

Eruhaben could not help but speak
.
"May I ask why you think so, sir?"

Rosalin asked curiously, in a tone that was as respectful as possible. She had admired dragons since she was little. As a mage, everyone wanted a dragon to teach her how to use magic. So Rosalin was just like a dark elf would be when she sees a dragon. .

Eruhaben began to speak. Even though elves, dark elves, and wizards were the most focused, almost everyone wondered what he would say.

"If a human has 2 or more ancient powers, it will explode."

"Ho..." Ron put on a grin that Cale would say was scary.

Syrem's eyes headed back to Choi Han after hearing Cale's comment. His gaze had both resignation for death but also a sense of peace.

Everyone thought of only one thing and someone slipped it out.

"Is this really the man who fought Choi Han?"

Cale continued to speak.

"Ancient powers reside in special items or locations once the person possessing it dies."

That was why people needed to use similar methods to what cale had used to earn ancient powers. This was the reason why you needed heavenly luck to get one.

"Sir, why doesn't the name appear?"

A voice that no one knew where it came from spoke.

[This is for someone's safety. You'll find out later.]

After that sound, no one dared to speak. The pressure from the sound alone was terrible, even for dragons.

"And they gather their strength in that item or location. Of course, that is not the only method."

Some did not follow normal procedure.

"There must be a way that the White Star passed the ancient powers over to you."

[The head of the white star Arm. Your main enemy.]

The White Star had created fake ancient powers with half the strength to pass to Syrem.

'Did he create?But how?'

Again, many people were confused. But those who realized the main issue were thinking of something else.

'How and how does the young master named garbage know about this?'

And although he had no idea why, the half-strength Dominating Aura that Cale had was created and then buried in the black swamp in the Forest of Darkness.

'Someone found it.'

The White Star was someone who reincarnated, but he had done all these things while he was still alive.

This was what even the white star did not expect.

"W-what do you mean reincarnated?! Is such a thing possible?!"

A random disrespectful nobleman shouted in public. Realizing his mistake, he immediately shut up.

In other words, the White Star was able to pass on the half-strength ancient powers to Syrem without dying.

'Either that, or the Dragon Slayers must have a method they used for generations.'

"Dragon slayer? Do you still have them?"

Seeing curious eyes again, the ancient dragon chose to make a statement on its own.

"They are people who hunt dragons and eat their hearts and become stronger."

The elves were just in shock. How dare they kill and eat such a mighty being?!

There was also the method the Dragon Slayers used to pass on the ancient power to the next generation's Dragon Slayer.

Although it was not widely known, this meant that there was a way to pass on ancient powers without them returning to an item nor location.

"You are only a fake Dragon Slayer, but you should still know how they passed on the power, right? You should also know what the White Star did to pass the power onto you."

Syrem looked toward Choi Han with a gaze that seemed to be saying that he had a lot to say.

'No...I can't.Rigth?'

'He looks like he found hope.'

Cale quickly determined the meaning behind Syrem's gaze.

The three ancient powers for a peaceful death.

Syrem would do his best to make as advantageous of a deal as possible for himself.

Anybody would do the same in his position.

That was why Cale needed to determine the value of Syrem's three ancient powers here today. This made him stop by the prison first even though he was busy.

Cale slowly started to speak. However, before he could say anything...

Pat.

A hand was placed on Cale's shoulder.

"Cale-nim."

Choi Han stepped forward.

"Is it okay if I take care of this?"

Cale looked at Choi Han as if he was slightly surprised.

Choi Han, who was asking if he could take care of it, was asking for Cale to step out for a moment and to take his hands off of it.

"I am enough to discuss these nonessential powers."

"Nonecential?"

Cale started to smile at what Choi Han said next.

"It's not like we need these powers for our plan to work."

"What? There are 3 ancient powers, but don't you want to?"

A greedy irreplaceable man spoke without restraint.

Cale could see Syrem's hopes slowly disappear after hearing Choi Han's comment. Choi Han's words and gestures told him that his three ancient powers were not worth much.

'Oh, would you look at this?

Choi Han had a side like this to him?'

Choi Han's usual innocent smile that he still had on his face right now looked extremely sly for once.

"Innocent?"

"Sly?"

What happened and who wasn't close with Choi Han found something else to surprise him.

'I guess Choi Han isn't just innocent if you think about it.'

It had been the case when he read The Birth of a Hero and as they experienced things together.

Choi Han was too smart and took care of himself too well to just be called innocent. Of course, Cale didn't expect him to be so smart when it came to making a deal as well.

'It's fine to be sly and devious in front of your enemies.'

Syrem was the enemy.

Cale took a step back.

"Sure, I don't need to handle small things like this. Choi Han, you take care of it."

"Yes Cale-nim, I'm sure this underground prison is suffocating, so if you head back up first, I will soon follow behind you."

Cale nodded his head and headed toward the cell door.

There was no need for him to disturb Choi Han when Choi Han was going to handle it from an advantageous position.

'And Choi Han is fine to trust to do a good job.'

Choi Han was not someone who would make a disadvantageous deal nor show any compassion to the enemy.

Whether anyone knew Choi Han or not, they were surprised.

Already knowing that he shows no mercy to his enemies, Alberu wondered if he had been deceived all along when he learned that he was someone who would not make a deal at a disadvantage.

Was Choi Han going to ask him for something? Is that why he was helping?

Cale and Choi Han.

Even if you took Raon out because he is young, the two people who knew about Choi Jung Gun's Korean records had to give their all in everything they did now.

"Huh?"

As Choi Han saw a Korean name and wondered how the scumbag named Cale would know about it, the others could only deduce from that sentence that they were close.

Screeeech.

Cale opened the door and walked out. Raon turned invisible and followed behind him.

Screeeech-

Choi Han slowly closed the cell door once Cale left. Cale turned around and made eye contact with Choi Han who started to speak.

"Rosalyn told me about last night."

"Last night? Ah-"

Cale recalled how he had stumbled and had to be laid down on the bed.

"Ho...how interesting"

The beige dragon Mila murmured. The dragons already knew from the very beginning that that boy was probably a dragon. Otherwise, they decided to focus on him as 'a very interesting human cub'.

"...I will see you soon, Cale-nim."

Why did Choi Han who was smiling innocently and saying, 'see you soon,' look as cold as Rosalyn looked yesterday?

It was a truly frightening and threatening face.

Cale felt iffy as he turned around and started to walk away from the prison.

Clang.

Cale heard the cell door closing behind him.

He didn't hear Choi Han's voice after that. He was probably chatting with Syrem in a quiet voice.

Cale reached the stairs heading back up to surface.Human! Let's go eat more cookies in the crown prince's room! They were good!

'In my room? What is this talking boy talking about? Besides, how can a boy be strong enough to use an invisibility spell?'

At that moment, Alberu realized something else, something the dragons noticed in the first place.

'Human?'

As Raon was rambling on in excitement...

Baaaaang!

They heard a loud noise.Human, I am great and mighty, but that shocked me!

"Wow, what the hell?"

Cale embraced his shoulders that had curled up in shock and looked back.

Torches were lighting up the corridor, but it was still a dark and eerie underground prison.

'...That noise was probably Choi Han's doing.'

Choi Han was the only one here who could do that.

Cale was slightly curious as to what and why that noise was made but soon shook his head and got rid of that thought from his mind.

"...He'll take care of it. He'll take care of it."

Cale decided to trust Choi Han and quickly climbed up the stairs.Human! Did Choi Han break something? Choi Han really is energetic!

Choi Han really was a vicious person.

"Come here too."

"Meeeow."

"Meow."

The cat tribe's eyes opened wide.

"Those monsters!"

But when they saw the expression of the tribal chiefs and many others who were looking at them, they had to hold back.

On and Hong stood in front of Cale.

Cale saw that the magic rings surrounding the now black castle began to glow with a black light.

It was the moment when Raon was accepted as the owner of the castle.

"Ho...how interesting"

The beige dragon Mila murmured. The dragons already knew from the very beginning that that boy was probably a dragon. Otherwise, they decided to focus on him as 'a very interesting human cub'.

"We have a house now!"

Cale chuckled at Raon's excited comment.

They now had a very expensive house.

He was quite happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 13.8K 26
Cale, who was forced to rest everyday after he stabbed himself with the dagger, woken up in the world which he's familiar with, Korea. But he was so...
301K 10K 19
tboah and tcf worlds' people where brought to one place, because GoD lost a bet and has to help tboah world, and what's better then showing them his...
159K 3.9K 90
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...
61.9K 2.5K 29
14 Princes, 7 kingdoms. 6 alpha's, 6 omega's, and 2 beta's. Each one of them coming around to protect their kingdom, and protect them from any sort o...