Blood Moon Pack

بواسطة thebadreputation

"You promised you'd never hurt me. You said you would love me forever. But you forgot to mention that forever... المزيد

prologue
all over again.
Caught
a/n
mate
amore mio
a new day
PLEASE READ

The Cell

11.2K 371 11
بواسطة thebadreputation

His sinister laugh boomed through the dark corridor. We had been walking for ages and my legs we about to snap from all the running I had been doing today.

His hand tugged at mine. Pulling me, well nearly around a sharp corner. I tried to move back but instead I tripped forward land straight into it. I hissed in pain as my cheek came into contact with it.

Tears began pooling my eyes. But I couldn't cry, I can't give them the satisfactory to know that they have broken and hurt me. I pushed back the tears as the man I still yet to know the name of, pulls me through a wide door with iron bars around it.

My arms skimmed the metal, hissing in pain from the contact I retracted my hand as fast as possible.

"Oh sorry did that hurt? I forgot to mention the bars are covered and made of wolfsbane I wouldn't touch it if I were you. Well your life will be short lived anyways when the Alpha gets his hands on you.."

His hand gripped my hand even tiger than I could have thought possible. He took out a key out of his back pocket and unlocked a cell. With his rough grabby hands he pushed me inside. I feel face first, crying out from the impact.

"Wake up at 5:30 sharp so I would get my rest of I were you. Rouge."

With that he slammed the cell door and walked off into the dark hallway.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

509K 19.9K 31
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
37.4M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
488K 10.9K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
6.2M 149K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...