Gift || Kim Taehyung [ON HOLD]

By _xFrostBitex_

Nothing could compare to his love for basketball. But someone will begin to shine bright in both his basketba... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

12 0 0
By _xFrostBitex_

The afternoon sky was as spotless as a blue sheet of paper. Sipping on a can of soda, Hana's eyes wandered up, staring into the distance.

She was sitting on a bench at the side of a basketball court located near a park she went to for walks often. What she was not aware of was a certain individual that stopped a few steps away when he realised it was her.

Taehyung's eyebrows shot up when he caught her relaxing on the bench at the court he came to sometimes. That was the most vulnerable Hana has ever looked, as he was used to seeing her concentrating or working hard on something.

She was wearing jeans and a white top with a light brown jacket on, and her high ponytail exposed her slender neck. He took in the view for a few seconds before approaching her.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...