Honkai Impact: Road To Nagazo...

By XxFlame_HazexX

Four months have passed since the Herrscher of the Void's awakening. In the time since, the world has gone in... More

Back At It
Chapter 1: Aftermath
Chapter 2: A Promise Made
Chapter 3: Changed Self
Chapter 5: Caught but Undeterred
Chapter 6: Infiltration
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: The Lab
Chapter 9: Reunion
Chapter 10: Against the Clock
Chapter 11: Student Vs. Mentor
Chapter 12: Recuperation
Chapter 13: The Other Side
Chapter 14: Where It All Began
Chapter 15: Mysterious Girl
Chapter 16: The Roost
Chapter 17: To Live Well
Chapter 18: Rising Waters
Chapter 19: Palpable Tension
Chapter 20: Ideals
Chapter 21: A White Star
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Aimless
Chapter 24: Falling Down
Chapter 25: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 26: Fracturization
Chapter 27: Lamented
Epilogue: To Keep a Promise

Chapter 4: Catching Up To Now

981 35 2
By XxFlame_HazexX

[Months Later]

On the outskirts of Arc City, a large area had been ravaged by numerous Honkai Beasts as the city's armed forces and mechs were taken down, with all the men being forced to back off.

"D-Dammit we can't hold on for much longer! They just keep coming!" Said the commander of the squadron as they all kept firing at the beasts.

"H-Hey wait! Look up there who is that!?" Said one of the men pointing up at a piece of rubble.

They all looked to see the fain silhouette of a figure before it instantly vanished.

As that happened, the commander felt a pat on his shoulder as he turned to see non other than Alex as the boy ran on ahead in front of them as he withdrew his sword.

"Everyone here fall back. Don't worry about me I got this." He said, looking back to the squadron and giving them a thumbs up.

The commander agreed as he and his men fell back as they all ran away.

Once they were out of sight, Alex approached the group of Honkai Beasts before whistling.

Just then, the silhouette from earlier landed next to Alex as the silhouette turned out to be Kiana.

"Ready to rock?" Asked Alex.

Kiana simply nodded as she withdrew her two hand guns.

"Let's roll." She said.

The two began to taken down the group of Honkai Beasts one by one as the numbers began to dwindle.

Eventually one was left as Alex charged at it, baiting it to charge back.

When it did, Alex immediately stepped aside.

"Kiana you finish!" He said.

The girl nodded as her two handguns began to glow before Kiana then merged them together and formed her own sword as she charged at and began to deal multiple critical slashes on the beast.

It didn't take long until the beast had been slained, as Kiana's sword reverted back into two handguns as she put them away.

Kiana turned and spotted Alex approaching her as she smiled and gave him a peace sign until she suddenly held her head in pain as the boy quickly rushed to her side.

"H-Hey you good? You didn't push yourself right?" He asked.

"I-I'm fine. Just a slight migraine that's all." She said.

"Get going you two. We've been here for too long." Said a voice through both of their heads that sounded oddly like Fu Hua.

"Right. Come on Kiana let's go." Said Alex.

The girl nodded as the two immediately ran off.

[Flashback: Months Ago]

Kiana sat on Alex's couch as the boy laid on her conked out after what had happened on the highway.

The girl still couldn't comprehend what had happened, why she saw Himeko walk past her, but most importantly the girl was interested in the new form she had gotten.

Gone was her usual white and orange bodysuit as she now wore a black coat over a black and white suit, black and white gloves, a white belt, a black thigh boot on her right leg and and a black shoe on her left.

Her white hair was now let down all the way down instead of being tied into two twin braids, as she noticed in a mirror that her eyes were no longer both blue as now only her left eye was blue while her right eye was orange.

As she continued to question everything that had just happened, she noticed a warm colored light faintly appear next to her as she turned and saw that suddenly Fu Hua was now standing there looking much different than before as she now had white and red hair. She wore a white and red qipao, red and black gloves, a red hairpiece, black leggings, and black heeled boots. Her eyes were also now red instead of blue, not to mention that she also didn't have her trademark red glasses.

Though Fu Hua had been listed as missing for months, Kiana didn't seem all that surprised to see her.

"I see he's still asleep." Said Fu Hua as Kiana nodded.

"Yeah. He seems okay though. Just tired of what happened earlier tonight." Said Kiana.

"I'm sure you wanna know what's going on. Why I'm here and how you obtained that form. Don't worry I have all the answers." Said Hua.

Just as she said that, Alex began to slowly stir as he opened his eyes to see Kiana smile at him.

"Thank god you're awake." She said.

Alex slowly sat up as he saw the old wound of where the Honkai Beast had stabbed through his hand before shrugging it off.

"It should be fine. Anyways, how're you holding up?" Asked Alex to Kiana.

"I'm okay." She replied.

"I see. That's good to hear." He said before suddenly hearing a voice in his head.

"Glad to see you awaken Alex." Said the voice.

"Hm?" The boy was immediately confused and looked around as Kiana began to giggle while Fu Hua chuckled.

"It seems like he can't see you Fu Hua." Said Kiana.

"I know he can't see me." She replied.

Alex heard that as he turned to face Kiana.

"Did you just say Fu Hua? You do remember me telling you that she's missing right?" He said.

"What're you talking about Alex? She's right here in front of me." Said Kiana.

"Huh?" Was all the boy could say as he looked and saw nothing there, even though from Kiana's perspective Fu Hua was indeed right there in front of her.

"Okay enough joking Kiana. Alex please sit down. I'll explain everything." Said Fu Hua's voice.

The boy nodded, being immensely puzzled as he sat back down on the couch.

"Okay, so I'm sure you two have a lot of questions so let me start from the beginning. Alex, what you hear and Kiana, what you see is my consciousness. As far as my body goes, it's still unknown. By technicality, I am still missing." Said Fu Hua.

"I see. That makes a little sense. How exactly is your consciousness here anyways?" Asked Alex.

"When it comes to my consciousness, right as the Overseer shot me down, I was able to transfer my consciousness to a sacred item known as Fenghuan Down. With my soul still intact, I was able to make my way to Himeko and inform her about the battlesuit that was able to battle the Herrscher of the Void. During Himeko and the Herrscher's battle, in the final clash I transfered my consciousness from Himeko to you Kiana. I knew that at this point, you would have to tame the Void's power as your own. On the highway, it seems like a vestige of Himeko's will appeared before you Kiana, giving you the push that you needed to begin using the Void's power as your own." Explained Hua.

The two took in all the information that they had been given before eventually coming around on it.

"So in a nutshell, Kiana here is gonna have to tame the Void's power. Wouldn't that just be playing into Otto's plan? A human with full control of a Herrscher's powers?" Said Alex.

"It's better that we have Kiana in control rather than the Herrscher. Don't worry, I'll be here to guide Kiana through it. Alex, you'll be looking out after her and staying by her side like you promised her." She said.

"Right. You sure you can handle all this Kiana?" Asked the boy.

"No worries. If there's anyone else that I can trust besides you and Mei, then it's definitely the Class Monitor." She said with confidence.

"Two things before we call it a night. Kiana, since you just awakened to your void powers, utilizing too much of it early on will increase the Herrscher's will and influence on you. You will get stronger, but there's no need to rush it. It'll be too risky. As for the second thing, Alex. I'd like if you allowed Kiana to accompany you on your mercenary requests so she can train utilizing the Void's power." Said Fu Hua.

"W-What? Look, it's great and all that Kiana's gained a new power but let us not forget that she's still a target on the run. If she's out there for too long then Schicksal will definitely know for sure that she's here in Arc City." He said.

"Don't worry. Once you two are done with a mission, then immediately head back here asap and out of sight. It'll give Kiana little exposure as possible while also giving her ample training time." She said.

Alex was hesitant about this as he turned to face Kiana as the girl simply smiled and nodded, showing the boy that she was on board with Fu Hua's idea.

Alex just sighed before agreeing to it.

"Alright then it's an agreement." He said.

"Good. Now, you two get a good night's sleep." Said Hua.

The two nodded before bidding good night to one another as Kiana laid down on the couch while Alex went to his room and laid down the bed.

Eventually, the two finally after a long night went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Complete

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.9K 49
A scientist, a fan of Honkai Impact, enters the world of this game, in the body of the first Kiana clone, but with some changes. { ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ } {...
10.8K 151 27
After Mei sacrifices herself for Kiana during an Operation. Kiana finds the Hots for the captain and something happens. Part two: Many years pass and...
4.6K 135 11
After a nearly fatal incident, Alex ends up being unconscious for an undisclosed amount of time. As this happens, he somehow winds up finding himself...
20.5K 512 22
A young girl named Sirin Sadouskaya once had witness a dream that she lost her mom, her friends and everything. after witnessing that weird dream, un...