BEEN A WHOLE COLLEGE VIBE

By princessalisha33

"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit... More

Part 1 🍯💫
Part 2 ✨✍🏾
Part 3 🫶🏾🧚🏾
Part 4 🦋💨
Part 5 👾💕
Part 6 🪝🔮
Part 7 🌶️🥵
Part 8 💄🧖🏾‍♀️
Part 9 🎧🕸️
Part 10 ???
Part 11 ❤️💋
Part 12 🫧👽
Part 13 🫦☁️
Part 14 ??
Part 15 🐥🐝
Part 16 ☘️💚
Part 18 🧞‍♀️💜
Part 19 🧥🐻
Part 20 🧠💓
Part 21 (can you do sum fa meh😭🤪)
Part 22 🦊🧡
Part 23 🕕🕯️
Part 24🐙🌸
Part 25 🪐🌪️
Part 26 🦩🌺
Part 27 🧟‍♂️🪖
Part 28 ??
Part 28 🎃🧡
Part 30 ?❤️‍?
The End 🕸️

Part 17 📍☁️

723 12 11
By princessalisha33

CASSIUS's POV

"You're the only one i want touching my body," says Ayesha removing her bra revealing her perfect perky hard nipples.

She turns around to remove her little miniskirt and visibly wet panties slowly bending over to show me her glistening pussy. She turns around now fully naked and walks towards me swaying her hips with a seductive look on her face. She sits on my laps and begins slowly grinding on my rock hard shaft whilst i direct her thrusts with my hands grabbing her huge ass.

"I want you to fuck me so fucking bad," whispers Ayesha in my ear before she starts kissing and licking my neck.

She then puts her hands in my pants to whip out my erect member that had already been dripping with precum. She then starts jerking it off with her hand whilst staring directly into my eyes. She suddenly stops and begins to rub the head of my cock on her wet warm entrance. I close my eyes in the pleasure I feel.

"Fuck," I whisper as I open my eyes to see myself laying in my bed looking at the ceiling. The realization that i was dreaming then hits me.

"Shit!," I say sitting up on my wet bed. Did I seriously have a wet dream about Ayesha!? What the fuck? I last had one of these when i was 13. I  look around the mess in shame that i was sitting in and see my phone next to my pillow. I unlock it to find myself on instagram and on you guessed right, Ayesha's page. I see that picture of Ayesha in that sports bra i had saved and feel my already erect dick literally twitch. Fuck.

I stand up from the bed and remove the sheets of my bed. Thank God the mattress isn't stained nor wet because I would've had to sleep in the guest room. I pump some lotion that was already on my dresser in my palm.

(Yes he's about to🤣😭...)

I put my hard shaft in my hand and begin to stroke it slowly. The images of Ayesha's perfect body grinding on me in the dream i start flooding my mind as i close my eyes. I begin to stroke my member a little faster towards my sensitive tip as i think of Ayesha's pretty face and the outfit she was wearing today that showed off her perfect body.

Her plump lips when she pouted in annoyance earlier, her amazing hard titties in my dream, memories of the first time I was in that tight warm pussy of hers. I begin to stroke myself faster feeling the pleasure intensify and myself getting closer to reaching my destination.

I then open my eyes and they directly land on my phone that is still on her post causing me to release. I quickly grab the sheet i had thrown on the floor and make sure i don't get myself or my bed stained. I breathe heavily from my high .

What the fuck did I do!? Did i just jerk off to Ayesha!? What the hell!

I stand up after wiping myself with the sheet and take off all my clothes. I head straight to the bathroom and take a cold shower to try and remove the dirty feelings I'm feeling right now though i know it's not gonna work.

I get out of the shower and change into new boxers then grab the pyjama bottom I was wearing and sheets. I go to the laundry room and throw everything in the laundry machine. I then head back to my room having grabbed a new set of sheets and spread them on my bed.

I take the lotion from the dresser and throw it in my closet feeling ashamed of myself at what i just did. Why am i behaving like a gross pervert teenager that has never had sex before or even talked to a girl. I check my phone that's still on Ayesha's page and immediately go off instagram.

I check the time to see it's 3 am. Great, I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon. I don't even think i can sleep with the feeling of shame at what i just did slowly eating me up inside. Fuck!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~••~

AYESHA's POV (of that morning)

Today was eventful. I woke up really early wanting to avoid bumping into Nate. He was sleeping on the couch and i didn't really want to see him. I just wasn't ready to talk to him about really anything or even see him at all.

lowkey still pissed about the whole Cassius thing

School was nice I guess, really quiet since Geezy wasn't around. I couldn't stop thinking about the Nate thing, feeling really bad about leading him on and blowing his bubble after.

Cassius being blocked on my phone the whole time didn't really change shit at all because if he wanted me he'd come to the house or something but maybe he thought I didn't want anything to do with him which we both know isn't true. It doesn't even matter now, he has a girlfriend.

Even though I hadn't checked his socials but i did remove him from the blocked accounts list. I'm sure she's all over his instagram like he is all over hers. The last time i checked I had a literal panic attack so i wasn't going to do that. I haven't been on instagram lately and have even muted my notifications. It's too much of a distraction, don't even know from what but yeah.

a bitch goes ghost when life is doing the most y'all

Geezy had texted me an address he wanted me to meet him at after school and i requested an uber to drop me off there. I got there seeing Geezy standing next to what looked like a warehouse garage or something like that. Right when i was asking Geezy why he had brought me here my heart literally dropped all the way to my ass when i saw Cassius coming from beside the building. I hadn't seen or heard from him in almost a month. He looked so good though not gonna lie

(everything in the pic and him is what he look like except for the damn snow😭)

When Geezy asked me to feature on Cassius song I didn't know how to feel. We sounded so good together honestly but i wasn't really sure. Especially with Cassius and me in this awkward space that we're in and the fact that i have never released any of my music anywhere before just gives me a lot to think about. I mean i do want to showcase my music, that's the whole reason why i came to the city in the first place but i was thinking of doing it after school and not this early. 

When i got home i found Nate gone and Chrissy alone in the apartment. She told me that when she had woken up she was alone in the apartment. Mike had texted her saying that he had gone with Nate home and he'd be back tomorrow. I felt the shitty feeling coming back when she told me that. Nate didn't even want to look at me or even say goodbye which sucks a little.

lil time jump

I have literally been staring at the ceiling since i got home. It's now 3 am and again i can't sleep. Chrissy did try to come a chill with me but she has a project tomorrow and needs to be at fashion school really early so she went to sleep hours ago. I tried to watch a movie but nothing's interesting for some reason.

I thought about calling Nate but I wanted to give him space. He probably doesn't want to hear from me right now so i'll give him time i guess. I am trying not to make this just about me and respect his wishes as well. I've been trying to sleep but my insomnia is back and with no pills or drives to help me sleep i guess i'll be awake til i don't know when.

I get startled out of thoughts by my phone vibrating next to me. How can someone be calling me at 3:20 in the morning. I look to see the caller ID and my eyes widen at the name. It's Cassius.

Ummmm???

Its not like i don't want to talk to him, i really want to but judging from our little argument today and the tension i just really thought he didn't want to speak to me or have anything to do with me. Shouldn't he be asleep with his girlfriend or something. I sigh and decide to answer the call.

"Hey," he says in a raspy voice

"Hi," i reply not knowing what else to say besides that

"I didn't wake you did I ?,"

"No...not at all,"

"Can't sleep?"

"Yeah...you too?,"

"Yup,"

The line the goes silent for a while. I don't know what to say after that. Should i just hang up?

"Ayesha?," he says breaking the silence

"Yes?," i reply trying not to sound startled by his voice

"I'm sorry about how i acted today...seeing you just caught me off guard...,"

should be apologizing for other shit but aight..

"Yeaahh... I'm sorry too. I got defensive for some reason," I say.

Is that why he called me at 3 am? To apologize? Not that i'm complaining or anything because i do actually miss speaking to him.

"When did you get so mean? Cause damn, you had me on the verge of tears," he says and chuckles after making me giggle

"I was ready to throw hands the fuck," I say and I hear him laugh even louder.

"What's so funny?,"

"Nothing, i just thought of how it would look like, you tryna throw hands and all. It's kinda cute actually,"

"Man fuck outta here aight... I can go crazy if i want to," I say and i hear him chuckle.

We talk about literally nothing for the next hour until i hear the line go really quiet.

"Hello," i say with no response, i keep quiet and hear him breathing. He fell asleep on the call. Should I hang up?

I decide to go to try falling asleep. His breathing actually helps me sleep and clears my head from all thoughts surprisingly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~

y'all thought i was going to choose a light skin over A DREADHEAD!?!?!?! naaahhh 😭😭

don't forget to vote and comment 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 14.2K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...
311K 3.4K 54
"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes, looking down at me like I was dirt on hi...
19.7K 827 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...